As the crowd continues to thin, Zero catches Smooth Jazz Wolf with the most super of superkicks, and pelvic thrusts in victory. He halts mid-thrust to superkick Smooth Jazz Wolf again, then resumes pelvic thrusting.

Zero: OH YEAH. THIS RUMBLE HAS MY NAME WRITTEN ALL OVER IT.

Postman Dave: NOT SO FAST, ZERO! I'm not going to- can you stop pelvic thrusting while I'm talking?

Zero: What? Oh, sorry. Habit.

Postman Dave: Thanks. Anyway, as I was saying, I'm not going to just stand by and l-

BAM, SUPERKICK TO THE KISSER! Postman Dave collapses whilst Zero stands tall!

Zero: THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR ATTEMPTING TO DISAGREE WITH ME.

Thankfully, Zero does not resume his aggressive pelvic thrusting, and instead firmly grasps Postman Dave by the hair, dragging him towards the ropes. He lifts up his limp body, and begins slooooowly toppling him over the ropes...

When suddenly the two are blindsided by RainShaker with a wicked clothesline, sending both of them over the ropes! But they hang on! Or, more accurately, Zero hangs on to Postman Dave, who is lucky enough to be tangled in the ropes despite being unconscious.

RainShaker: That's a bit convoluted, don't you think?

Zero: Shut up, don't question it! Help me!

RainShaker begins swiping at Zero's hands, wrapped around the knee of Postman Dave.

Zero: That's not helping! That's the opposite of helping!

RainShaker: Yeah, no shit.

Suddenly, RainShaker is shoved away with a thick headbutt, courtesy of a recently-awoken Postman Dave! Postman Dave blinks, glancing around.

Postman Dave: I must've blacked out for a second, what'd I miss? Why do I feel something heavy tugging at my knee?

Zero: That's me! I'm hanging on to you for dear life! Help me bro!

Postman Dave: ... Didn't you just, like, superkick me mid-speech?

Zero: ... Uhhhhh

Postman Dave slaps Zero's face hard enough to loosen his grip, and Zero the Hero falls to ringside, eliminated.

---

Down to eight.