Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wrestlemania Week 2019 Indie Show Catch-All Thread

Relentless Admin

Status
      Country                    England

Re: Wrestlemania Week 2019 Indie Show Catch-All Thread

Watched Orange Cassidy's show and my god have I not missed Gavin Loudspeaker, his voice and his stupid Russell Brand look. Otani/Gresham was really good, thought the Brooks comedy match was amusing and Nick Gage continues to be a terrible pro wrestler.

Invisible Man Vs Invisible Stan is worth seeing from Janela's show and TAKA/Cassidy was fun. If anyone is new to Cassidy and wants to check out more of him before this novelty act wears off fast, check out the match he had with David Starr that's in the VIP section.

Apparently IPW:UK drew FIFTEEN (15) fans. Some places just need to give up being a part of mania weekend.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Watched Orange Cassidy's show and my god have I not missed Gavin Loudspeaker, his voice and his stupid Russell Brand look. Otani/Gresham was really good, thought the Brooks comedy match was amusing and Nick Gage continues to be a terrible pro wrestler.

Invisible Man Vs Invisible Stan is worth seeing from Janela's show and TAKA/Cassidy was fun. If anyone is new to Cassidy and wants to check out more of him before this novelty act wears off fast, check out the match he had with David Starr that's in the VIP section.

Apparently IPW:UK drew FIFTEEN (15) fans. Some places just need to give up being a part of mania weekend.
    The Cassidy show is worth it alone for Story Time With Teddy Hart. I legit thought it was heartwarming by the end. Gresham/Otani was very good.

I watched all of Joey Janela’s Spring Break 3 except for the last hour of the Clusterfuck (I watched up to MJF coming in and had to pause) and I plan on finishing because what I watched was insanity. Invisible Man vs. Invisible Stan was a work of art. A+ storytelling. Brutal action. High stakes drama. Worth going your way out to watch. I also really enjoyed Janela/Stunt and Park/Tanaka.

I’ve also watched the Hitchcock Memorial Supershow which was pretty fun (my favorite Orange Cassidy moment of the weekend was his strike exchange with Daniels), US vs. The World which is probably worth skipping even though there’s a solid little Darby Allin/Black Taurus match (and my new favorite wrestler, IKEMAN!). I also tried to watch Joey Ryan’s Penis Party but the joke got a little tiring to me somewhere before and after the DDT showcase and I just wasn’t really into it enough as the other gimmick shows on the weekend. Although I must say, Tracy Smothers cutting insensitive promos during his match with Su Yung and almost inciting a riot is truly a sight to behold for a lot of good and bad reasons.

I think that’s all I’ve watched from the indies this weekend.
    Last edited by Tennessee Nicky; 04-09-2019 at 07:41 PM.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Character Jobber

Status
      Country                    United States

I'm wondering now that WWE has four shows over Mania weekend, plus ROH, Impact, and various others is making cities more excited about the possibility of bringing WrestleMania to their area.

The CHAMPS are HERE!!!

Thread Information