Country                    United States

Re: Remembering Flock U

I didn't interact with him much but his lists always entertained me. RIP

Spoiler:

Jobber

Status
      Country                    United States

I'm sorry that this is over a month late. But I wanted to thank everyone who posted here for your kind words. It means a lot to me and I know it means a lot to Nick as well.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Australia

I've only just seen this post so I'm sorry that I'm replying so late to it. While I can't claim to have known Flock well, I've been around for some years now so even if I was more of a lurker on the forums than a poster, we ended up discussing music quite a few times. In particular I remember once while doing the shuffle playlist. I had this list with Andre Botticelli in it among others, and we ended up having a discussion about Botticelli, and other musicians and bands that he liked and were influences in his life, and it's a conversation I've never forgotten even two years on.

Mostly when I think of Flock. I remember how proud he was as a father. He truly adored his children and wife, so my heart just broke for them when I heard that he had passed. I've known few people in life as truly happy and content with the family given to them, as Flock was. He never took it for granted for even one moment and as such a positive and forward thinking person, being with his family brought him such joy.

I confess your post made me teary eyed, because despite the fact I didn't really know him well. He told us about his children. I'd seen their photos and knew his daughter's names, so they were real girls and a real mother who had just lost somebody so important in their lives. He was a truly good person and fought as best he could. I truly wish his wife and girls all the best. I stayed updated with his entries until the end and when I found out that he had passed. I felt so devastated for them, yet grateful that he got to meet his 3rd baby, and hold her. I legitimately blasted Bon Jovi at 3:00 am when I heard, because I wanted to acknowledge the huge loss to our community. As can be seen he touched a lot of people in our community, and hasn't been forgotten, even after this amount of time has passed.

Anyway that's all I wanted to say. Again sorry this is so late but I was absent for mental health reasons. However I couldn't not respond to this as soon as I finished reading your post Fuji. RIP Flock.
    Last edited by Lisette; 03-25-2019 at 06:06 AM.
    Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information