Thread: BREAKING NEWS: FWA Hall of Fame returning at REVIVAL; Big Match announced!

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

BREAKING NEWS: FWA Hall of Fame returning at REVIVAL; Big Match announced!

The hits just keep on coming.

We already know that REVIVAL is going to be the most stacked show show the FWA has produced in quite some time.

We know that General Manager Ryan Rondo is pulling out all the stops.

We know that he has fired the entire commentary team and will be debuting a completely fresh team.

We know that every championship will be defended including Cyrus Truth defending the FWA Championship against Phillip A. Jackson.

And now we know that a former World Heavyweight Champion, a former Two Time World Heavyweight Champion will be returning to the FWA at REVIVAL....

with a target in their sights.

AT FWA REVIVAL, a GODDESS returns...

and it's gonna be too sweet.

Sweet. As. Caramel.

GABRIELLE.

MADISON.

MONTGOMERY.

While details of the contract that Montgomery signed have not yet been released, it is said that friends close to Gabrielle were told by Montgomery herself that what she is making is on par with Truth, the champion, and her ex-husband Chris Kennedy. There was already a deal in place between Montgomery and the FWA to continue to use her likeness and to sell her merchandise as long as Montgomery received royalties. Montgomery has been keeping herself busy with her own product line, workout videos and workout merchandise, plus as well all know, starring in several feature films, and not just of the adult variety! General Manager Ryan Rondo seized the opportunity after signing Gabrielle, and immediately gave her her first match at REVIVAL and her opponent, well, her opponent may get everything she asked for.

At REVIVAL, Gabrielle Montgomery will compete in an FWA ring for the first time in over 3 years....against..."Chicago's Favourite Gal" Izzy Van Doren!

Izzy has made no bones in recent weeks about her disdain for the women that have preceded her in the FWA, from Jillian and Gabrielle, to Penny and Bell. It seems that at REVIVAL, Izzy will get her chance to put her money with her mouth is. Or has her mouth written a check that her body can't cash? Find out at FWA REVIVAL when Izzy Van Doren facing a returning Caramel Goddess, Gabrielle Montgomery!

Last edited by Sayer; 12-29-2018 at 01:32 AM.

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Re: BREAKING NEWS: FWA Hall of Fame returning at REVIVAL; Big Match announced!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bloody hell!
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

I'm literally pumped for this. We've got some funvstuff on the horizon for Gabs.

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Indy Talent

Status
      Country                    United States

I'm very AMPED for this match in particular. Not just cause I'm in it, but because this is probably Izzy's biggest test.
    𝖍𝖚𝖗𝖙 // 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖑

x x x x x x x x x

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Quote Originally Posted by ONAMStar View Post
    I'm very AMPED for this match in particular. Not just cause I'm in it, but because this is probably Izzy's biggest test.
    Yeah, this should be good. Its a great clash of characters.

Thread Information