Thread: Biff Busick/Oney Lorcan

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Biff Busick/Oney Lorcan

My favorite Bostonian. I want to see how much support my boy gets.

He’s one of the baddest mother fuckers around. 2015 has him finally break out and killing it in Beyond and PWG before getting signed by the WWE. Then after a while he became the worlds greatest enhancement talent, becoming the king of sprints and having fun matches against Almas, Itami, McIntyre, etc. Now he’s in a super rad tag team.

Obviously not a very significant performer in the company, but you can’t deny it. ONEY RULES
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

The Flow

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: Biff Busick/Oney Lorcan

Oney does rule. He quickly became one of my favourite guys on the roster and is mostly always reliable for a good match.

The only time WWE came close to a good story line post Attitude Era was Undertaker/Mordecai - Dakstang

People's Champion

Status

Im not sure id call him one of the best workers. Hes a good hand for sure. Saw a handful of good to great matches in PWG and one great match tag match in NXT. Never saw his stuff in Beyond.
    ROH!!!ROH!!!ROH!!!

Relentless Admin

Status
      Country                    England

King of the sprint in 2017, but injury and being a once a taping appearance victim of the NXT cycle means there's not a lot in 2018 to shout about other than ones and twos title match.

I can't recall ever watching him in the indies so I'll obviously need to research his case, but at the moment he feels like he'll struggle to make my list.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    King of the sprint in 2017, but injury and being a once a taping appearance victim of the NXT cycle means there's not a lot in 2018 to shout about other than ones and twos title match.

I can't recall ever watching him in the indies so I'll obviously need to research his case, but at the moment he feels like he'll struggle to make my list.
    He wouldn’t at least be in a list of 50?
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Relentless Admin

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Nicky View Post
    He wouldn’t at least be in a list of 50?
    I'm saying if I made the list now I'd probably struggle because I'd only be putting him in with good faith his other years were as great as his 2017. I don't want to make a list in good faith, I want to make one after seeing his work in Beyond and CZW etc. I'm sure I will like what I see and get him in the 50 because I loved him last year and had him in my top 10; he was someone who made the most of every second he was given in the ring.

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status
      Country                    Hong Kong

I think you could make the case he was the best "overall" of the grappling style guys that popped up around 2015 since he's also the most physically charismatic. But signing with NXT really ended up hurting his stock, he spent so long on the sidelines over the last few years & has gotten limited ring time. Don't get me wrong, he's awesome on a per minute basis, I'd argue top 10 for sure in the company based on talent but how can you fairly rank someone on a list like this who's wrestled as little as him? It's just hard for me to reconcile that, with a lot of the NXT guys but probably none moreso than Oney.

Hail To The King

Status

Oney is the man met him super nice

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

WAKE UP

Status

I'm a fan, but has he done much worth watching in NXT? Loved the Takeover match with TUE, thought the matches were Drew and Burch were fun but they all went like 5 minutes. What else is there?

WAKE UP

Status

Been watching some Oney stuff from NXT and I think he'll make my ballot, albeit at a low ranking. At first I had written him off purely on a "body of work" basis, but the guy shines in every opportunity he gets and is tremendous VFM. The guy is the master of a 4 Minutes of Hellfire match, is super constistant and is the type of talent who brings out the best in his opponents by lighting a fire under them.

REALLY hoping he gets a couple more big showcase matches before end of the year but I think his talent level is enough to get a place on my scoreboard.

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

I'm going to try and take advantage of my independent TV account this week to try and watch some of Oney/Biff's older stuff that's on there. Any massive pre-WWE stuff worth watching?

WAKE UP

Status

He signed with WWE in 2015, as far as the last 5 years ago, he only had a short stint there still on the indys.

Would recommend his BOLA run that year with matches against Andrew Everett, Hero, and Super Dragon & The Bucks in Guerrilla Warfare

There is some great stuff from promotions like EVOLVE and Beyond I'd recommend but it's juuuuust outside the timeframe

WAKE UP

Status

Oney’s 205 push this year has been very welcome and locks him for me. The fatal four way and title match from TV with Gulak were highlights but he’s been super consistent every time I’ve watched.

Relentless Admin

Status

He's wrestling Thatcher tomorrow in wXw

Thread Information