Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drew Gulak

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: Drew Gulak

Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    One way they can mix 205 live guys in with the main roster is by doing champions vs challengers tag matches. Have Gulak and Brock team up. They can interact in the back leading up to the main event and then have a good 15-20 match with their respective challengers who are tagging.

Its mind boggling they havent done this. Its exposure and rub for the 205 live guys and it doesnt hurt any of the 4
    I get the idea, but using Brock is a bad example since it implies that he'll a) work a match on television and b) go longer than 8 minutes.

Ask Fuji|2019 Movie Log

Help decide WC's Fave Five Robert De Niro Movies~!

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    One way they can mix 205 live guys in with the main roster is by doing champions vs challengers tag matches. Have Gulak and Brock team up. They can interact in the back leading up to the main event and then have a good 15-20 match with their respective challengers who are tagging.

Its mind boggling they havent done this. Its exposure and rub for the 205 live guys and it doesnt hurt any of the 4
    Although I dig the idea of it, there's zero way Brock is going to wrestle in a match with the 205 Live guys. The closest Brock will ever come to being in a match with one is if he's ever in a Royal Rumble match again.

People's Champion

Status

Thats the problem with Brock though. I only used him because hes current champ on RAW. And its too bad he isnt game for stuff like this.
    ROH!!!ROH!!!ROH!!!

WAKE UP

Status

Quote Originally Posted by King Steventon View Post
    EDIT - haven't seen him vs Strickland either which I'm seeing good things about
    OK just watched this, and fuck me, what a banger of a match. Really great wrestler vs athlete story, Swerve injures his hand punching Gulak so hard and Gulak really goes for it and turns it up once he has the injury. Great champion performance from Drew, allowing Swerve to take him to the limit and look like a star before shutting him down. Anyone not sold on Gulak being one of the best in the world needs to get on this.

it is also testament to how bad Tony Nese stinks that Gulak couldn't get anything decent out of him

WAKE UP

Status

Another great match from Gulak this week against Lio Rush.

Looking over the indy run prior to WWE he had multiple awesome matches against Hero and Thatcher in PWG and EVOLVE, the Zack match, the Yehi match, and the surprise Quackenbush match. I can see him just outside Top 10 area.

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status
      Country                    England

Been watching a few of Gulak's earlier stuff and it's mostly really good. Even a disappointing Hero match in PWG was still "good" in its own way so I'm high on him. Not sure where I'm ranking but it's top 30 at minimum.

WAKE UP

Status

EVOLVE 70 is his best match with Hero, but they're all very good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information