Thread: The Coronation of King Jiggy

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

The Coronation of King Jiggy

how the hell does Nash do this

*shuffles notes*

right okay

As per tradition, it is recommended that you press play on the following video as you peruse this thread.

Ladies and Gentlemen of WrestlingClique, please stand to attention as we welcome our King of WrestlingClique for 2018:

Jiggy

We are gathered here today on this momentous occasion to bear witness to the royal crowning of a man of wit and charm, of esteemed social status and good breeding, of a man who truly exemplified what it means to be King. Yes, the carriage arrived at the station slightly later than intended, but now, we hereby crown Sir Jiggy as our lord and savoir of 2018, the King of WrestlingClique. Praise be unto him.

King Jiggy qualified for this year's prestigious tournament as the tenth seed, strong and within double didgts, the perfect combination to please. And yet, all the way back in 2014, one can't help but feel he was earmarked for greatness as Bittersweet Symphony graced his first post. The four years passing has been a meteoric rise for the Floridan knight, as he almost immediately won over the e-fedders in FWA with his majestic writings, followed by making fans of the rest of the forum with his sharp wit, cutting humour, and gorgeous hair. His dominance of the WC Mafia subforum is remarkable, and it's easily believe he's one of - if not the - best Mafia players on the forum. His charm parlayed him into a staff position of the FWA Board, a move that was unanimously supported by staff and peasants commoners loyal townsfolk alike, which he runs with an iron fist and only a little bit of guillotine executions.

Jiggy is a lovely person, a humorous soul, and now, our King. May his reign be long and fruitful.

Here's the Tale of the Tape, the Path of the Prestigious, the Journey of Jiggy:

KING JIGGY
    FIRST OF HIS NAME

Nominated By:
    Slick Mitch, Sayer, OMB, Grim Barrows, & Fuji Vice

Path To The Finals:

Defeated Wang Chung in the first round of the Fuji Vice Bracket, 15-8

Defeated Kairi Hoho in the second round of the Fuji Vice Bracket, 13-10

Defeated Shock in the finals of the Fuji Vice Bracket, 9-8

Defeated RainShaker in the semi-finals of the KOWC, 10-8

Defeated Fuji Vice in the finals of KOWC, 19-17

2017 KOWC Seeding: 19 (+9)

2017 KOWC Result: Lost to Fuji Vice in the Cyrus Bracket Final 17-12

Reputation Power:

High School Yearbook Quote:
    “Mad cause I got floor seats at the Lakers, see me on the fifty yard line with the Raiders”

Choice Quote from Last Post:
    'My favorite thing to to with klansmen is hogtieing them and dragging them to their death. Feeding them to alligators works too'

Weapon of Choice in the upcoming WC War:
    A combination of hogtying and alligators, with the only possible end result being those against him are hogtied to alligators, which I hear is somewhat uncomfortable.

Why You Should Vote For Jiggy, In His Own Words:
    "Hello friends. I'm very honored to have made it this far and very thankful for all that voted for me. My opponent is the toughest challenge I've come across and also one of my dearest friends. If I lose to him, I'll still be happy to have made it this far but you should probably know that Shake pees sitting down. He's still a great guy but he's the absolute epitome of the term "beta-male". I can also confirm, first hand, that he gets off on watching his friends make love to his girlfriend. If you guys vote for me as KOWC, I'll be a pretty chill King. I won't even change my username to "King Jiggy" or something stupid like that. I can't give you free VIP or the nudes of Nicky's mom Fuji has been holding on to, but I'd like to think I can make all of your lives better simply by being a part of it all."

----

Thank you to everyone who voted or participated in any way! My apologies for the minor delay in getting the coronation thread up - December's fuckin' busy yo - but hey, we got there. Special thanks to Silk! She kickstarted this tournament and made the first step, without her we would've been waiting around the court quietly waiting for Nash to arise from the pile of Taiwanese ladyboys he finds himself infrequently lost in. Hopefully next year's tournament won't be as delayed!

Congratulations Jiggy! All hail the King!

CWA: A Decade of Decadence
    Maybe the end of something great.
    Maybe the start of something new.
    Stay tuned.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: The Coronation of King Jiggy

Congratulations Jiggy, like I said before it is well deserved. Now, all hail our newly crowned King, Jiggy!

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

The Flow

Status
      Country                    Canada

A very well deserving King! Congrats King Jiggy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only time WWE came close to a good story line post Attitude Era was Undertaker/Mordecai - Dakstang

ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻

Status
      Country                    Norfolk Island

ALL HAIL KING JIGGY I. !

Congratulations to our new king. May his run on the throne bring happiness and prosperity to our lands !

Hail To The King

Status

Its time for all of you to

Get Jiggy with it

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

Cult of Fuji

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Congrats Jiggster. We are not worthy

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

TEAM CYRUS

Status

Hello friends.

I promised myself I wouldn't cry. I probably won't so that's good, because if you can't keep the prmomises you make to yourself then what good are the promises you make to others, right?

I know it's such a generic, cliched thing to say, but it really just rings so true that I can't think of anything more appropriate than to say so here it is: I'm truly honored. Just incredibly happy that my friends and peers came together to vote for me. I honestly didn't see myself winning this thing. I thought for sure we'd have a repeat of last year and I'd lose to Fuji Vice. I still don't know how that happened. I was totally prepared to lose to Fuji and I was more than happy with that.

I love WrestlingClique. I love everything about it, I've been on several forums and I've even run a few, and I can say without question that WrestlingClique is the place to be. What makes it so great is the posters on here. The Fuji's, Ed's and Wolf's of the world are few and far between, but here they are all under the same roof. I generally like everyone here, even the ones I might bicker with when a game of Mafia gets a little heated. We have the best forum posters on the web and when I think about you guys giving me the rub in this little popularity contest, it legit fills me with joy. My heart is full. 2018 has been a great year for me. Started the year out getting married to the love of my life, and ended the year with taking home the crown. It's totally sureal.

A year ago, in Smooth Jazz Wolf's coronation speach, he said we were embarking on a glorious new age. A kind age, a peaceful age, a friendly age. I want to keep that going. Some of us may have differences that seem night-and-day, especially under the spotlight of political threads, sports threads and Mafia, but at the end of the day we are all here for the same thing, our fandom of pro-wrestling and the "home away from home" atmosphere that WrestlingClique provides. Here is to freindship and comradery. Here is to Fuji's Fave Fives, Jim's Fright Fest, KOWC, the WC Royal Rumble, Mafia, E-Feds, the fine work of mods, smods and admins, and everything else that makes this place beautiful.

On this day, we are ALL the Kings of WrestlingClique. Long live us.

This post dedicated to the loving memory of PWA, 2018-2018.

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status
      Country                    England

All hail King Jiggy. Long may he reign. You're awesome and I am proud to be your subject. Certainly better than Queen Elizabeth.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggy View Post

Hello friends.

I promised myself I wouldn't cry. I probably won't so that's good, because if you can't keep the prmomises you make to yourself then what good are the promises you make to others, right?

I know it's such a generic, cliched thing to say, but it really just rings so true that I can't think of anything more appropriate than to say so here it is: I'm truly honored. Just incredibly happy that my friends and peers came together to vote for me. I honestly didn't see myself winning this thing. I thought for sure we'd have a repeat of last year and I'd lose to Fuji Vice. I still don't know how that happened. I was totally prepared to lose to Fuji and I was more than happy with that.

I love WrestlingClique. I love everything about it, I've been on several forums and I've even run a few, and I can say without question that WrestlingClique is the place to be. What makes it so great is the posters on here. The Fuji's, Ed's and Wolf's of the world are few and far between, but here they are all under the same roof. I generally like everyone here, even the ones I might bicker with when a game of Mafia gets a little heated. We have the best forum posters on the web and when I think about you guys giving me the rub in this little popularity contest, it legit fills me with joy. My heart is full. 2018 has been a great year for me. Started the year out getting married to the love of my life, and ended the year with taking home the crown. It's totally sureal.

A year ago, in Smooth Jazz Wolf's coronation speach, he said we were embarking on a glorious new age. A kind age, a peaceful age, a friendly age. I want to keep that going. Some of us may have differences that seem night-and-day, especially under the spotlight of political threads, sports threads and Mafia, but at the end of the day we are all here for the same thing, our fandom of pro-wrestling and the "home away from home" atmosphere that WrestlingClique provides. Here is to freindship and comradery. Here is to Fuji's Fave Fives, Jim's Fright Fest, KOWC, the WC Royal Rumble, Mafia, E-Feds, the fine work of mods, smods and admins, and everything else that makes this place beautiful.

On this day, we are ALL the Kings of WrestlingClique. Long live us.

This post dedicated to the loving memory of PWA, 2018-2018.
    But that would be awful storytelling.

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

All hail, da man.
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

a good dude, happy for him.

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

FUCKIN PEASANT.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sayer View Post
    FUCKIN PEASANT.
    King Jiggy if it pleases your majesty, may I present to you...your first executionee?

Status

Congratulations Jiggy on being the King of WrestlingClique of 2018.

All hail King JIGGY~!

FANTASY SPORTS CHAMPIONSHIPS
    BASEBALL: 2014 | FOOTBALL: 2016 | BASKETBALL: 2017-18, 2018-19

Thread Information