Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Homecoming Discussion Thread

Forever The Revival

Status

Re: Homecoming Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    Yeah seemly as though Taya has been close before it might be her best chance to take it tonight. I would mark it out if Gail Kim turns heel on Taya and helps Tessa win more though.
    Sadly I was right in my feeling. And now Gail probably wrestles again, sigh.

Odds of the guys from Survivor getting involved in this? Also i feel like Kross is choking out the winner.
    [IMG]https://***************/57909_s.gif [/IMG]

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
    Sadly I was right in my feeling. And now Gail probably wrestles again, sigh.

Odds of the guys from Survivor getting involved in this? Also i feel like Kross is choking out the winner.
    Yeah Gail got too involved for my taste. What does it say when your face Champion needs a Hall of Famer to beat the heel Champion, because she can't get it done by herself? I wouldn't be shocked to see some kind of three way rather than a Tessa/Gail feud.

Forever The Revival

Status

The end of the ppv got saved by Kross, there was no need for Nick and Davie to help Johnny retain. I get they wanted to protect Cage but they could have done a better finish than that.

On Vacation

Status

The end of the ppv got saved by Kross, there was no need for Nick and Davie to help Johnny retain. I get they wanted to protect Cage but they could have done a better finish than that.
    Yeah a sore spot for the Match, but still a good one, with a bad finish. Clearly the fans see that Impact and Taya are what the Machines want as Champions, and Tessa and Cage are what the fans want as Champion. Kross back in the World Title hunt fuck yeah, but he needs to prove he can beat Cage without something like that before Kross vs Impact 2 happens.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Canada

The ending of the PPV left a very sour taste in my mouth especially after what happened at BFG... :/ disappointed by it and the match as a whole. The Kross ending was really good.

Was the X-Division match ending botched lol... the title looked like it just sort of fell off and Swann just barely got it between his legs...

Moose/Edwards was MOTN for me with LAX/Lucha Bros a distant second. The reason for LAX/Lucha Bros is that although it was amazing, there was really nothing more to it than a spot fest... no real story or anything. That's cool and it's a great match, but the Moose/Edwards match told a great story and had a great pace without looking forced or rushed. Rosemary return was great to see too.

There were no real high highs from the PPV for me. I'm especially disappointed because Callis promised a few surprised and there were, well... zero surprises. Maybe during the tapings? Idk. Also a lot of the matches seemed to have a weird pace to them, slightly overdone/forced idk if it was just me that felt this way. Also the transitions from match to match were a bit weird and the camera work was atrociously bad, missing a lot of spots/key moments.

It wasn't anything below average and it wasn't anything above average. It was just an okay show at best.

Relentless Admin

Status
      Country                    England

Yeah I get what you're saying Raye, the LAX/Lucha Brothers was really on the spotfest side of things. I still really enjoyed it and thought it was the MOTN, but those guys have better in them I think.

The two womens matches on this show were abysmal. Just when you think this undead stuff must be coming to an end, here's rosemary~! Now there's a 3rd undead character on this show. What's annoying is Allie, Rosemary, Grace, they're all pretty good wrestlers, if they had a normal gimmick they'd be able to do some good work in this division with Tessa on top, but no, gotta go for Lucha Underground lite. Taya sucks as well, horrible special guest ref match.

On Vacation

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Yeah I get what you're saying Raye, the LAX/Lucha Brothers was really on the spotfest side of things. I still really enjoyed it and thought it was the MOTN, but those guys have better in them I think.

The two womens matches on this show were abysmal. Just when you think this undead stuff must be coming to an end, here's rosemary~! Now there's a 3rd undead character on this show. What's annoying is Allie, Rosemary, Grace, they're all pretty good wrestlers, if they had a normal gimmick they'd be able to do some good work in this division with Tessa on top, but no, gotta go for Lucha Underground lite. Taya sucks as well, horrible special guest ref match.
    Yeah the Women's division is starting to get too complicated for sure. I honestly thought the Grace/Hogan vs Dark Allie/Su Yung was better than I thought it would be, but still it felt like a chore to watch alot of that Match. Tessa/Taya I was more disappointed with because they have had good Matches, and the magic wasn't there last night. Gail antics clearly means she's returning to the ring, and I mean I respect Kim for her contributions, but I thought if you wanted to have her come back they could of done it in a better way. Just as Rosemary was number 1 in the Division a few years go, and Rosemary beating Mia Yim aka Kim's so called protege, they never gave us a proper feud. Now I'm suppose to get behind Gail Kim for what reason would I do that? If she is just there to put over Tessa I'm down for, but if this leads to Kim winning the Knockouts Title I'm going to rage.
    Last edited by Kairi HoHo; 01-07-2019 at 05:56 PM.

Forever The Revival

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post

Im going to have to strongly disagree with you. I enjoy the Undead Realm stuff and think they've done a really good story with Allie and Rosemary, and I think Rosemary doing a normal gimmick would be just weird at this point. Plus she's possibly the most popular knockout right now, don't change what's working. The undead realm reminds me of the broken universe, sure it's over the top but it's entertaining and it's something different than the normal without just being different to be different.

Allie won't be undead much longer, I'm guessing within a couple months Rosemary will save her soul and she'll go back to being the normal cheerful Allie.

Also do you watch Lucha Underground? If so you probably wouldn't think Taya sucks, she's done some really good work on there.

I LOOOOOOOVE YOU

Status
      Country                    United States

Im going to have to strongly disagree with you. I enjoy the Undead Realm stuff and think they've done a really good story with Allie and Rosemary, and I think Rosemary doing a normal gimmick would be just weird at this point. Plus she's possibly the most popular knockout right now, don't change what's working. The undead realm reminds me of the broken universe, sure it's over the top but it's entertaining and it's something different than the normal without just being different to be different.

Allie won't be undead much longer, I'm guessing within a couple months Rosemary will save her soul and she'll go back to being the normal cheerful Allie.

Also do you watch Lucha Underground? If so you probably wouldn't think Taya sucks, she's done some really good work on there.
    He literally mentioned LU in the post you quoted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Scumbag Role Model

Status

I thought LAX/Lucha Bros was superb. Really fun stuff and I think people should go out of their way to see it. There’s also a story with LAX choking without Konnan usually and finally being able to win without him.

Undead Realm stuff sucks. Taya’s win could have felt bigger with all those shenanigans. Maybe Tessa and Gail should have spent less time calling Priscilla Kelly an embarrassment and realize their match was super disappointing and horribly booked.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Relentless Admin

Status
      Country                    England

I'm sure it has some appeal to a section of fans so each to their own, but even the broken hardy stuff started off hot before outstaying it's welcome and Allie and Su Yung didn't sound particularly over last night. When you have a small womens roster and the majority of them are caught up in this undead world nonsense it makes them look like a side show where you're not supposed to take anything serious, but eventually some of them are going to end up in the title picture again which will be a backwards step for a title I think Tessa's done well to elevate. In fact I'm being generous because that's the long term issue, the short term issue is it's horribly executed they're all bad actors including the extras and anything filmed backstage looks like a high school drama class put it together for a project.

I watched LU up to halfway through S3 and I couldn't justify watching it anymore. I thought Taya was alright in certain settings on the show, and I actually liked their match at the last PPV, but she was pretty useless here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Nicky View Post
    I thought LAX/Lucha Bros was superb. Really fun stuff and I think people should go out of their way to see it. There’s also a story with LAX choking without Konnan usually and finally being able to win without him.
    Excellent point, totally didn't notice that. They've put over LAX strong. Hopefully a Rascals program next.

On Vacation

Status

I'm glad Nicky pointed that out, LAX winning without the need of their Micky aka Konnan last night it tells me he really does watch the Show. Rascals vs LAX hell yeah it's going to happen, still upset they couldn't of found the other two Rascalz in some kind of preshow type of Tag Match.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    I'm glad Nicky pointed that out, LAX winning without the need of their Micky aka Konnan last night it tells me he really does watch the Show. Rascals vs LAX hell yeah it's going to happen, still upset they couldn't of found the other two Rascalz in some kind of preshow type of Tag Match.
    Hey man, I have Impact on Pluto yo.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Canada

I'm in the group that enjoys the undead realm stuff. I think pro wrestling needs to have unique stuff and that WWE created this bubble of a normalised modern day world where anything outside of the box in terms of character gets frowned upon. More-so it continues from WWE's inability to properly book such characters in this current day and age (ala Bray Wyatt). I think wrestling needs these type of ridiculous things to stay fun, and the great thing is, it doesn't have to appeal to everyone. There's a lot of different stuff on the show and I like that I get to nitpick what I like and don't like from a variety of things.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information