Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NJPW, AJPW, NOAH, Big Japan, & Wrestle-1 Present: "All Star Battle" - February 2019

No One

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: NJPW, AJPW, NOAH, Big Japan, & Wrestle-1 Present: "All Star Battle" - February 20

They were a Yoshitatsu away from having a GOAT main event. Lets all head to Japan and break his knees so that they sub him out.

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Re: NJPW, AJPW, NOAH, Big Japan, & Wrestle-1 Present: "All Star Battle" - February 20

I like the card for what it is. Will be great when Yoshitatsu pins Kento

In seriousness, I wouldn't have expected many great matches since everyone will want to be protected and shit.

Marufuji vs Mochi would've been so fucking good as well.

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status
      Country                    Hong Kong

The main event was good but most importantly Kento came across as one of the biggest stars in the world and Tana even put him over huge by passing the guitar to him. I'm not really his biggest fan anymore especially in singles matches but it was an honestly huge moment in Japanese wrestling and fitting for him to be the #1 star of Baba's memorial show.

And he came out with the original Triple Crown belts!!! I loved it so much.

We can tell other people about...having faith. What we had faith in. What we found important enough to fight for. It's not whether you were right or wrong, but how much faith you were willing to have, that decides the future~

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Dylan Fox (me) & Cagematch.net boss STRIGGA)

Check out our Patreon and support me please? 1/3/5 dollar tiers but any one is good! - The Eastern Lariat

Thread Information