Thread: Survivor Series Poster Request for BTB

Jam Up Guy

Status

Survivor Series Poster Request for BTB

I'm not far off getting through the latest PPV cycle in my BTB and need to start hyping the next show, Survivor Series 2003. The real life poster had Shane McMahon as the featured person, which really doesn't fit with my vision for the company (to say the least).

With that in mind, and given the success of the No Mercy poster I had made, would anyone be up for having a go at creating a poster for this one please?

This one I have a rough idea of a general theme and the slogan, but aside from that it's open to anyone who fancies doing something a little creative. I'm not fussy if the output is cool, so I'm looking for someone who is looking to put their spin on something.

Here are the details:

Event: Survivor Series
    Slogan: "Who will survive?"
    Other text: Sunday November 16th 2003 | Live On Pay-Per-View
    General theme: I'm looking for something kind of macabre. Playing up on the "survival" side of Survivor Series, and the "who will survive?" line. I'm picturing the set being a bit of a graveyard type vibe, if that helps. I'm thinking 'Taker would make sense as the centre piece given the death-influence, but he was right at the end of his biker phase at this point, so not sure how well that'd work.

That's about as much as I have. Like I say, I'm interested to see what someone more visually creative than I am comes up with. If you wanted to know some of the key matches/players on the card for more inspiration then I can PM them to you.

Would anyone be up for having a go? Don't need it for a couple of weeks so no big rush.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: Survivor Series Poster Request for BTB

I gave it a go, how's this bud?

or a slightly lighter version:

Jam Up Guy

Status

Re: Survivor Series Poster Request for BTB

Thanks man, really appreciate it!

I really like the design, but could I be a pain and ask if there's a later Undertaker image to go on it please? I'm looking for 2003, right before he became the Deadman again. Kind of like this time (although don't feel like you have to use this image!)

Thanks again, really love the work so far.

Thread Information