Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Football Manager 2019

Status

Football Manager 2019

Release Date: November 2nd, 2018
    New Features: Revamped training module, Match Engine, VAR, Licensing for Bundesliga

So time for another annual edition of Football Manager. Out a month from today, with a BETA out a week or two before for anyone who pre-ordered. I pour about a thousand hours into the game every year, and I expect FM19 to be no different.

The biggest change so far looks to be training, which has been pretty static for quite a few FM versions. Looks like quite a big change and a more in-depth approach based on actual training.

Anyone else gonna be diving in?
    EVERY ENDING IS A NEW BEGINNING.
    YOUR LUCKY NUMBER IS NONE.
    YOUR LUCKY COLOUR IS DEAD.
    Motto:
    LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Australia

Re: Football Manager 2019

Picked up Touch yesterday. Having some fun with United but will post some updates within the next few days or so.

Status

Been punching around in the beta for a bit now. The new features are pretty sweet. The tactical templates are a great addition - they integrate nicely with some of the changes (like transitions) which allow you to do things you simply couldn't on previous versions. And I think they will make it easier for a newbie.

The training changes are big. Still haven't got a full handle on it yet, but it doesn't seem that complicated either. I do like that it links to the tactical system that you use. Its a more realistic approach and will hopefully make training an area where its worth putting some effort into it.

so fun story - people often complain that FM is "too complicated" now. That new users can't get it into it. I have always just accepted that narrative because it sounds legit. I introduced a buddy of mine to it last year. Well, sometime early this year, but on FM18. Not a gamer, but a football fan. A Spurs supporter, but somehow we are friends. And he has taken to it. Full blown FM addiction. And he adapted wonderfully. Does well with tactics without having to study everything available online or watch a hundred different how-videos. I don't think my buddy have notable footballing knowledge when it comes to tactics either - he understands what the average attentive intelligent fan does. So I guess maybe its not the same challenge its sometimes presented to be.
    Motto:
    LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON.

No One

Status
      Country                    Canada

This is my FM experience in a nutshell. I'm playing as Arsenal (beta run). Ward-Prowse got the draw with a last minute free kick

Status

FM ain't never gonna not FM you.

So I managed to get them to change the team color of Lokomotiv Moscow back to red from green. The team color in the game actually just goes by the dominant color of the jersey. And Lokomotiv Mosocw switched their primary and trim color for 2 seasons on their main shirts. But they switched back. I don't think anything else I commented on has been fixed yet lol. But I gots that!
    Motto:
    LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON.

No One

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Big Papa View Post
    FM ain't never gonna not FM you.

So I managed to get them to change the team color of Lokomotiv Moscow back to red from green. The team color in the game actually just goes by the dominant color of the jersey. And Lokomotiv Mosocw switched their primary and trim color for 2 seasons on their main shirts. But they switched back. I don't think anything else I commented on has been fixed yet lol. But I gots that!
    I hope they put you in the game credits!

I'm not sure how long this Arsenal game is gonna last. I'm spending all willy nilly. Bought Kik Pierie, got injured for 7 months a day later. Bought Savic for 90M (including loyalty fees and such), got injured for the season after 3 games. Bought De Ligt, hopefully he decides to stay healthy -_-

I think FM19 is the easiest game for a newcomer to play.

Status

I think you're right on the ease of access for newbies.

The injuries were a bit high, last time I saw. Its always going to be appoint of contention, but they are looking at it still, from what I've seen.

And... my name will be in the game credits....
    Motto:
    LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON.

No One

Status

I think you're right on the ease of access for newbies.

The injuries were a bit high, last time I saw. Its always going to be appoint of contention, but they are looking at it still, from what I've seen.

And... my name will be in the game credits....
    I'm usually fine with injuries but they really fucked me up. Aside from Savic, who was my best player on paper when I bought him, and Pierie, I had Mkhitaryan get injured for the rest of the season (outperforming Ozil all season), Lacazette get injured for the rest of the season (was up to 31 goals in 37 league starts and 41 goals in all competitions), and eventually Ozil even got injured in my last match. Aubameyang survived the onslaught but he'd been having a horrible season up to that point.

This was the top 5 for the final day of the league. As you can see, we probably should've been walking away with the league but I've got a love for conceding late. I blame my own lack of ability to shore up and not the game, but I also think that's just aprt of the game. Anyways, since I was also in Europa League finals and FA Cup Finals, my match congestion was insane. Think I had like 5 games in 10 days at some point. Liverpool played ahead of all of us facing Tottenham (6th) earlier in the day while Man U played at the same time. Spurs drew with Liverpool to eliminate Arsenal/Man U/Man City. So I was now playing for a Champions League spot, away at Burnley. This was following a loss to the Rangers when I put mostly a bench on since I had won 7-0 in the Home Tie. The loss to Rangers put an end to my 21 game unbeaten streak. Away games are murder though and we only managed yet another draw to Burnley. Chelsea were unable to get a win but Man City did get a win and Man U won earlier that night, so Arsenal finish 22-13-3. Chelsea drew and finished 4th.

We followed that up by losing to Liverpool in the FA Cup finals 0-1. Fortunately, we didn't throw away the entire season and managed to beat Sevilla 4-2 to win the Europa League. Lacazette still broke Henry's all-competitions and league goals record.

Extremely fun but frustrating end to the season. Ended up having a late night over this. I'm not sure how long I'll stick to this file since there isn't much room for growth with Arsenal, but at least I'm enjoying it for now. Hopefully we can stay healthy next season and finish more comfortably in top 4.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

I'll post a little write up of my first season later on today. To summarise. 3rd in the League with United. Won FA and UCL.

MERHABALAR AQ

Status
      Country                    Turkey

Scandinavia is flooded with quality youngsters in the game. RAID TIME.
    Worker bees can leave.
    Even drones can fly away.
    The Queen is their slave.

No One

Status

This is somehow happening in my second season.

No One

Status

Finished my second season with Arsenal and it was pretty great and fun.

We were mostly first all season but Liverpool were scoring goals for fun and we were tied for a moment near the end of the season. I went away there and managed to beat them 5-2. A win over Chelsea 1-0 via penalty while Liverpool lost their own match basically sealed the deal for us and we were able to carry on through the end of the season. Leno got the record for most clean sheets at 26 and I've never been much of a guy for defending in FM. We broke the Arsenal points & wins record with 95 points and 30 wins.

Mourinho's Manchester United were hounding us all season in all competitions. They gave us our first loss of the season away early into it. Man City gave us our second, away, and Everton gave us our third, away. Everton are pretty talented so I'm not surprised, they gave us our worst loss of the season at 5-2. Back to Manchester United, we went head to head with them in the finals of the League Cup but a red card for Torreira sent us to penalties and we ended up losing after two misses from Ramsey & Pacqueta. We went on to face them again in the Champions League Semi-Finals (after beating Liverpool 5-2 on aggregate in the Quarter-Finals) and finally managed to beat them away with a Lacazette 1-0 victory, then at home 2-0 with goals from Ozil and Mkhitaryan to seal our place in the finals. We faced them for the 3rd tournament this season in the FA Cup finals where Mkhitaryan and an Nketiah penalty helped us get redeemed from last year's finals defeat.

Mourinho's last attempt at fucking with me was sending Icardi back on loan to Inter Milan (who they had paid 99M to get and then bought Kane to join him and Lukaku, Rashford, Sanchez, and Martial). Icardi single handedly beat Real Madrid in the Semi-Finals and had 11 goals in the Champions League. Naingollan managed to put Inter Milan up 1-0 at the half, after raging at the squad, Jadon Sancho scored, Naingollan got a red card, and we ran away with 3 more goals to win Champions League.

Lacazette was very annoying this season. Had 31 league goals and 41 all-competition goals last season so I wanted to break those stats this season. A mix of injuries and an end of season slump cost him to simple match the 31 league goals. I started Nketiah in the FA Cup/Champions League finals because I was annoyed with it, I let him come on in the last 10 minutes of the champions league and he went ahead and got his 41 all-competition goal in the last second -_-

Incoming Transfers (110M):

Lucas Pacqueta for 13M (cheap but insanely talented central-midfielder)
    Alexis Saelemaekers for 20M (amazing back-up RB)
    Juan Mata on a Free (he played occasionally and NEVER complained, had him for 100K p/w)
    Andreas Pereira on a Free (he played maybe once, mostly spent time in U23 till being loaned out to Villareal)
    Jadon Sancho for 70M (I was worried about Lacazette getting injured and our goals drying up so I cashed in on Sancho's release clause)
    Pelayo Morilla for 6.5M (high potential midfield with a tiny release clause)

Outgoing Transfers (204M):

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang for 76M to Real Madrid(after a season with 8 league goals, I was happy to cash-in on him)
    Danny Welbeck for 30M to Man City (signed him back on 50K wage, with Nketiah/Lacazette injured he started playing and scoring 15 goals in 22 games all competitions by January, went to bench warm in Man City)
    Granit Xhaka for 29M to Leicester City (following a loan to buy, Leicester were relegated so he spent the season in Championship)
    Mohammed Elneny for 23M to Hebei China Fortune (bench warmer)
    Laurent Koscielny for 20M to Everton (he scored on us when we played them and made an amazing pairing with David Luiz there, sucks he left the season we won a bunch of gold)
    Nacho Monreal for 15M to Atletico Madrid
    David Ospina for 10.5M to Napoli

Rotated a ton and used about 26 players across the league. Pretty much no one complained which was shocking but I think regular injuries and getting to the finals of every competition helped give everyone some game time. I've got 172M of transfer budget and about 300K of wage budget to spend for next season.

Not sure how much longer I'll stick to this Arsenal game but beta is still on so probably a bit longer.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

2nd season done. Won everything except the FA Cup. Probably going to start a new one with Arsenal at some point. Chelsea came 17th in the second season. WTF happens to them!

Status

Strange thing about Chelsea. I don't think its been a common thing thru testing, at least based on what I've seen. Wouldn't be surprised if its connected to Abramovich pulling financial support. Have they sold and not re-invested?
    Motto:
    LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Might actually go with Chelsea instead.

No One

Status

In mine, they managed to make it back to 8th place after Sarri was fired. They fell short of winning Europa League, too. They're still spending pretty freely.

Biggest transfer I've seen yet is Paul Pogba going to Real Madrid for 153M. I tried to buy Mbappe for 250M but they weren't having it.

Anyways, just finished the off-season which concluded with a wonderful penalty defeat to Mourinho's Manchester United. Quite a bit of my players were busy at the olympics. I have a young team.

Incoming Transfers (163M):

Kristoffer Ajer from Dortmund for 55M with 10M for each tournament we win except League Cup (overspent on this one)
    Ivonei from SAN for 7.5M
    Geronimo Rulli from Real Sociedad for 20M (Cech retired)
    Dayot Upamecano from RP Leipzig for 45.5M (will start next to De Ligt)
    Willem Geubbels from Monaco for 35M

Outgoing Transfers (202M): Henrik Mkhitaryan to Barcelona for 70M (amazing for us but he's 31 y/o and I'm an ageist)
    Sokratis to Liverpool for 55M (32 y/o)
    Mesut Ozil to Monaco for 50M (I'm also paying 93K of his wage for the next year but he's 31, was making 350K and I wanted to free up space for the youth - probably a bad sell)
    Andreas Pereira to Leicester for 17.5M (got him on a free, profit)
    Takuma Asano to Perugia for 10M (was never gonna break into first team)

Line-Up:

GK: Bernd Leno | Geronimo Rulli

CB: Matthijs De Ligt | Dayot Upamecayo | Rob Holding | Shkodran Mustafi | Konstantinos Mavropanos | Kristoffer Ajer (can play BWM too)
    LB: Sead Kolasinac | Ainsley Maintland-Niles | Kik Pierie
    RB: Hector Bellerin | Alexis Saelemaekers | Callum Chambers

BWM: Lucas Torreira | Guendouzi
    BBM: Sergej Milinkovic-Savic | Aaron Ramsey (would prefer to have Sergej at CAM but Paqueta shoots way too many long shots here)

LIF: Jadon Sancho | Alex Iwobi | Antonio Marin
    RIF: Reiss Nelson | Emile Smith-Rowe (trying to get the youth heavy minutes, hope I don't regret it)
    CAM: Lucas Paqueta | Ivonei | Pelayo Morilla | Juan Mata (Paqueta is out for 3 months though so either Ivonei is getting heavy minutes or Ramsey gets to start at BBM while Sergej does CAM duties)

PF: Alexander Lacazette | Eddie Nketiah | Willem Geubbells (Lacazette needs to be phased out, I want Eddie and Willem to step up this season)

Status

I love seeing Chelsea suffer. Wish it was real life.

So can't quite settle on a save. Pretty typical. I do love the Save Bounce. I've managed to get further into saves in the past couple of FMs than I often do, and this is possibly the best version of FM I've played in awhile. I even found a skin I really like. So ready to get rolling.... but need to settle on something.

I quite often go outside the typical with the clubs I manage. Its usually nations like Russia, The Netherlands, and Germany. Also Colombia, Brazil, and now Mexico. I watch more EPL than anything else, but I like diversity and options, as well as the differences that going to different nations offers. My first save for FM19 is with Lokomotiv Moscow, but its not really connecting so I'm already toying with other options. And England is quite appealing at this point, for some reason.

Yesterday, I was quite digging the idea of managing a Championship club. Hull City has been one I've managed in the past and Blackburn has its appeals. Neither are in "likely to promote" shape right from the start, so it would mean some work. And Hull has no money, so it gets a bit tougher. But actually poking around with those clubs last night, I don't think that's the kind of save I want. At least not right now.

So back to looking at mid to lower level Prem clubs. I've toyed around with Brighton and Burnley last year, but neither appeals as much this season. Same with Leicester. Jon suggested Southampton and I've had a bit of fun with them in the past, and likely will again at some point, but not quite what I'm seeking. Mainly eyeballing Crystal Palace, Bournemouth, and Huddersfield. But couldn't settle on one. So I will keep mulling. The biggest issue, I think, is trying to settle on exactly what kind of save I want right now. I've narrowed it down, but not quite enough.
    Motto:
    LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON.

No One

Status

I love seeing Chelsea suffer. Wish it was real life.

So can't quite settle on a save. Pretty typical. I do love the Save Bounce. I've managed to get further into saves in the past couple of FMs than I often do, and this is possibly the best version of FM I've played in awhile. I even found a skin I really like. So ready to get rolling.... but need to settle on something.

I quite often go outside the typical with the clubs I manage. Its usually nations like Russia, The Netherlands, and Germany. Also Colombia, Brazil, and now Mexico. I watch more EPL than anything else, but I like diversity and options, as well as the differences that going to different nations offers. My first save for FM19 is with Lokomotiv Moscow, but its not really connecting so I'm already toying with other options. And England is quite appealing at this point, for some reason.

Yesterday, I was quite digging the idea of managing a Championship club. Hull City has been one I've managed in the past and Blackburn has its appeals. Neither are in "likely to promote" shape right from the start, so it would mean some work. And Hull has no money, so it gets a bit tougher. But actually poking around with those clubs last night, I don't think that's the kind of save I want. At least not right now.

So back to looking at mid to lower level Prem clubs. I've toyed around with Brighton and Burnley last year, but neither appeals as much this season. Same with Leicester. Jon suggested Southampton and I've had a bit of fun with them in the past, and likely will again at some point, but not quite what I'm seeking. Mainly eyeballing Crystal Palace, Bournemouth, and Huddersfield. But couldn't settle on one. So I will keep mulling. The biggest issue, I think, is trying to settle on exactly what kind of save I want right now. I've narrowed it down, but not quite enough.
    Wolves was the other team I wanted to try. They've got traditionally great FM players: Neves, Jota & Moutinho as examples.

I think this video might give you a lot of good options outside of the top flights/England in case you're interested in something outlandish: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K588KYfyCEM

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Jon View Post
    Wolves was the other team I wanted to try. They've got traditionally great FM players: Neves, Jota & Moutinho as examples.

I think this video might give you a lot of good options outside of the top flights/England in case you're interested in something outlandish: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K588KYfyCEM
    Its funny - I toyed around with Wolves while they were still in the Championship. So probably FM17. The logo and the color drew me as much as anything else. But real life football concerns are what bother me here. As much as I find the talent that Wolves have assembled intriguing, I really REALLY dislike how it has happened. Now just the "rich investor" dynamic, but the fact that the club is essentially being run by a super-agent. I don't think that is a good thing for football at all, and have been actively rooting against Wolves for that very reason.

I don't have anything so formal as a "checklist" of things the club I pick needs to meet. But basically I want a club that has some starting talent.... just not TOO much. I would like them to have some young prospects.... but not TOO many (I know that sounds weird, but if they are utterly stocked with great young talents, then there isn't much point to buying more). I would like them to have some money to spend, but not massive sums. I want them to have some areas they need to improve.... but not MASSIVE ones.

Well aware I am being overly analytical on picking the next save here. At least I've only been doing it for a couple of days lol. Some of my favorite saves in the past couple of versions have been "screw it, I'll pick these guys". Lobos BUAP in Mexico were picked that way and are now one of my favorite clubs to run. Atletico Mineiro in Brazil and Envigado in Colombia were much the same.

Anyway, its probably down to Bournemouth or Huddersfield.
    Motto:
    LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON.

Status

So my first proper save on FM19 is... Blackburn Rovers. Just finished up the first season. And promoted, against expectation.

I didn't expect much from the first season. Blackburn are doing pretty well in real life, but are only predicted to finish lower half of the table in the game. So I figured on building in the first season and pushing for promotion in season 2. It didn't work out that way. The club starts with a solid Championship level side. A few standout players. A couple of relatively promising players, but they aren't exactly loaded with prospects. A bit of money to spend. So I decided to play a Gegenpress style, which moderately fit the squad, at least for the level. By no means perfectly suited to it, though. Used a 4-3-3 formation with everything pretty much default. The default settings are a Sweeper Keeper, two Ball Playing Defenders, two Complete Wingbacks, a Deep Lying Playmaker DM, a Box to Box and Carrilero MC, Inside Forward at both the AMR and AML spots, and a Pressing Forward.

Had a bit of money to spend at the start. Went for Xadas, a young AMC from Braga who can play either Inside Forward position. Grabbed Sigurd Gronli, an 18 year old Norwegian central mid who starts with really high Corners and Free Kicks, plus has some potential. I also signed a handful of free agent newgens. For at least the past few versions, FM will generate free agent youth newgens at the start of a save. How many and what nationality depends on what leagues you have active. If you have the USA active, it will fill a bunch of amateur sides with players on amateur contracts. Usually Americans, but on FM19, the nationalities vary far more, and some will be European or South American as well. The hard part is finding these youths before other big clubs do, and they tend to quite fast. So the simple and cheaty way is to use a scout tool. Which I did on this save. Signed a handful. The most notable were a 14 year old German DM, a Spanish AMC, and a Norweigan striker. All three have pretty top end potential. There were also 2 German fullbacks, an Italian defender, and a couple of British players. The Spanish AMC is a bit Messi-like, and the German DM could be another Ballack, although he can't even join the club until the summer of 2019 due to his age. But he can join on trial until then so he trains. And develops. Oh, how he develops.

Walked the league. Killed it. Did not expect that at all. Had some draws but just didn't lose until the season was 3/4 over. Wasn't just the league we did well in, though. Knocked Chelsea, Liverpool, and Tottenham out of the Carabao Cup before losing to Manchester City in the final. Knocked Everton and Tottenham out of the FA Cup, until we lost to Liverpool in the semi final.

The winter window was a bit of a shit-mess. Bradley Deck is one of the clubs best players but he's more of an old school AMC type and not very quick, so hardly fitting in a hard-pressing side, even up on the wing. He got a fairly long injury in the first half of the season, which actually helped. And then Wolves came in with an offer at the end of December. 8m or something. Done. Wasn't intending to do much business in the window otherwise, but with a bit of extra money to spend, I grabbed Antonio Marin, a winger from Dinamo who is a potential wonderkid. Then West Ham came in with an offer for Lenihan, one of my central defenders. Wasn't really looking to sell, but 10m is a good amount and his agent promised he would freak out if I said no. So I sold and then put the money into a couple of 18 year old defenders - a Norweigan and a Polish kid. Had to adjust the wage budget to get it to work, which I found odd but didn't look into. Then it got ugly right at the end of the window. Chelsea came in with an offer for Raya, my goalkeeper. One of my best players, 23 years old, perfectly suited to the tactic, and one of the few players who is clearly ready for the Prem. Again, the agent promised a striker if I rejected. So I negotiated it up a bit to 20m and started desperately looking at young GKs. And then I realized there was a problem. Despite just raking in something like 30m in up-front transfer money, I had nothing to spend. The two defenders and a young Portuguese MC (cost 300K) wiped me out. WTF? Somehow, despite having a ton of money in the bank, the board is only letting me retain 10% of the transfer incomes. No option to ask for more budget or adjust the wage budget. Suddenly I'm kinda boned. Fuck it, I'll edit. I get an offer accepted for Predrag Rajkovic but the work permit gets denied. I'm running out of time in the window. End up getting a moderate offer (2m or something) accepted for Ohayon, an Israeli GK who ironically plays for the same club as Rajkovic. He's not ideal and he's barely Championship caliber to start with (let alone Prem level), but he has some potential. I'm more comfortable with him for some reason than a couple of the Spanish players that were options, because they were younger or more expensive.

So the 10% thing had me worried about whether I'd get any real money to spend to build for the Prem. Because the squad is NOT ready for that level. We did shockingly well against Prem sides in the Cups, but a knockout match isn't the same as a whole season. I'm in that messy spot where a lot of promoted clubs are - good players for the Championship but most are a bit lacking at the next level. Can afford players who are a marginal upgrade - sometimes VERY marginal - upgrade, but not ones who are a clear upgrade. And in many spots, have youngsters who may develop into that caliber but they need time yet. So I fear that is going to mean a struggle to survive at the next level.

When we officially promoted, the budget was set at 38m Euros. Nice. Wage budget was set at 500K per week. Problem. The lowest wage budget in the Prem for the 2018-2019 season was around 950K per week and at least one in that range (Cardiff) got relegated without a hope. If I shift some of the transfer budget over, I have less to spend to try to solidify. Worrying. Its also hard to decide what to target. I CAN upgrade almost everywhere. But again, I have solid veteran players in most spots and no real OVERT weaknesses. So I decided my targets would be a DM (playmaking but solid all-arounder) and a veteran MC. That will provide some solidity while still allowing my youngsters playing time. Left back is a lesser area to improve - both my first choice RB and LB are similar, in that they are very physical but a bit lacking technically. They did amazing but not sure that will translate. the LB is weaker than the RB. I have the German 17 year old newgen, but.... not ready yet. My RB is being targeted by some clubs so if I get a 30m bid for him, all the planning goes out the window. I wasted hours trolling through top divisions across Europe, looking for solid players who were transfer listed or even just unhappy. For the DM spot, I targeted Sandro Tonali, a "new Pirlo" wonderkid at Brescia. A bit more of a "future" signing but good enough to play now. Supposedly can be landed for like 3m, but even in the winter, Brescia were pushing back 15m bids. I even got him unsettled thru the media and it didn't help. My backup option is an 18 year old Swiss DM at FC Sion. Was looking for someone a bit more veteran for MC. My dream signing - weird as it sounds - is Fabian Delph. Transfer listed at Manchester City for 23m, but while that is something I can pay, his wages are not. And not interested anyway. The likes of Gleson Fernandes (32 year old Swiss DM), or Schneiderlin and McCarthy from Everton are more affordable (the latter two being TL'd for 7m each) but not really enough of an upgrade to make me want to bite.

As the season ends, I'm still poking around looking for options and scouting. I get a scout report back on Ben Pearson from Preston North End. Previous reports said they wouldn't sell. Now they will accept between 11m and 16m. He's not perfect but he fits what I want for the DM spot reasonably well, and he's English. Offer 14m straight up and they accept. Don't wanna wait because Preston is in the playoffs and if they win promotion, I figure they will be less likely to sell. I get him to accept a reasonable contract and I have my DM. And I'm pretty sure that Preston did end up winning the playoff over Stoke to promote.

Then I happened to look at Tonali again, and figured what the hell, one more swing. I upped my last offer by a couple million and hit Submit. Then I get a report saying a player I have shortlisted is now available for transfer. Ronaldo Viera, an 18 year old English player who moved to Sampdoria in the summer but didn't feature much and is now unhappy. Solid player and good potential. 800K. Done. Brescia accepts my Tonali bid and I can't help myself. Both go through.

I now have 3 DMs. And still have about 15m I can spend. They dropped the asking price on Delph but I doubt he will want to come to lowly Blackburn, even if I could afford his wages. The dream.... The Fabian dream....
    Motto:
    LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON.

Thread Information