Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: WC Fantasy Premier League

  1. #1
    Relentless Admin

    Ed's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Dudley, England
    Posts
    36,776
    Rep Power
    2429532
      Country                    England

    WC Fantasy Premier League

    Apologies for not sorting it sooner, but if you've got a team ready on FPL the code to join the WC league is 1664526-989109

  2. #2
    Heel Champion
    Baldrick's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    3,782
    Rep Power
    323324
      Country                    Wales

    Re: WC Fantasy Premier League

    Oopsy not done a team this year yet haha will miss this week then shall build one tomorrow.
    I have a plan so cunning......

  3. #3
    Tag Team Specialist
    Tommy Thunder's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    1,108
    Rep Power
    68474
      Country                    Wales

    Re: WC Fantasy Premier League

    Just joined!

  4. #4
    Mid-Card Champion
    DeclanDimi's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    747
    Rep Power
    7899
      Country                    Australia

    Re: WC Fantasy Premier League

    Played my wildcard and got 94 without captaining Aguero so quite happy with that. Lets hope to continue this!

  5. #5
    GMT Baby

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Cornwall
    Posts
    4,417
    Rep Power
    96610

    Re: WC Fantasy Premier League

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Declan of Dimi View Post
    Played my wildcard and got 94 without captaining Aguero so quite happy with that. Lets hope to continue this!
    Lots of early wildcards it seems like, to be expected given uncertainty over players post-World Cup...

    Pretty happy thus far, will be going Aguero-less for one more week as I’m not willing to take a -8, especially as he will be coming in at the expense of Firmino who could easily match him this week.



  6. #6
    Mid-Card Champion
    DeclanDimi's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    747
    Rep Power
    7899
      Country                    Australia

    Re: WC Fantasy Premier League

    Quote Originally Posted by Simmo View Post
    Lots of early wildcards it seems like, to be expected given uncertainty over players post-World Cup...

    Pretty happy thus far, will be going Aguero-less for one more week as I’m not willing to take a -8, especially as he will be coming in at the expense of Firmino who could easily match him this week.
    I made 1 trade this week. De Gea out for Ederson. City have some great fixtures coming up and as much as it pains me to say, although it is very early, United are not up to scratch.

  7. #7
    Say My Name
    Order's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bedford, UK
    Posts
    13,899
    Rep Power
    482503
      Country                    England

    Re: WC Fantasy Premier League

    Way too early to play a wildcard surely?!
    BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision





    Spoiler:










  8. #8
    The Only 2x WC HOF
    Shock's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    21,912
    Rep Power
    1771620

    Re: WC Fantasy Premier League

    I usually wildcard after the first international break (so week 3 or 4). This is the first year where I've got off to a great start and like every part of my team so I'll hold on a little bit now.

    If you didn't start with Aguero, I can see why you'd be tempted to Wildcard to bring him into your team.





    30 Days of WC Member's Choice - Coming Soon - PM me match suggestions

    Shock Reviews Archive

    The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1986 - 1995) - Coming Soon



    The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1996 - 2005) - Completed



  9. #9
    Relentless Admin

    Ed's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Dudley, England
    Posts
    36,776
    Rep Power
    2429532
      Country                    England

    Re: WC Fantasy Premier League

    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I usually wildcard after the first international break (so week 3 or 4).
    I usually wildcard on gameweek 38 so that I can do a one week hail mary and win the league by 4 points

    Turned into my most successful season in 13 years of playing the game, my official rank was 35,251, which out of 6.3 million players put's me comfortably in the top 1%, almost 0.5% of all players. Can't imagine how well I'd of done if I didn't insist on the policy of not using Wolves players while those around around me had Raul and Doherty, and the amount of Friday kick offs I forgot about.

    Great City-Pool tussle between me and Shock all year.
    Last edited by Ed; 05-13-2019 at 07:45 AM.

  10. #10
    The Only 2x WC HOF
    Shock's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    21,912
    Rep Power
    1771620

    Re: WC Fantasy Premier League

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    I usually wildcard on gameweek 38 so that I can do a one week hail mary and win the league by 4 points

    Turned into my most successful season in 13 years of playing the game, my official rank was 35,251, which out of 6.3 million players put's me comfortably in the top 1%, almost 0.5% of all players. Can't imagine how well I'd of done if I didn't insist on the policy of not using Wolves players while those around around me had Raul and Doherty, and the amount of Friday kick offs I forgot about.

    Great City-Pool tussle between me and Shock all year.
    Twat!

    My most successful year too. 38264 isn't bad at all, even if I'm a little gutted as I was flirting with top 10k earlier in the season.

    No TAA in the closing stretch was my biggest error imo.

    Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk





    30 Days of WC Member's Choice - Coming Soon - PM me match suggestions

    Shock Reviews Archive

    The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1986 - 1995) - Coming Soon



    The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1996 - 2005) - Completed



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •