Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: nGw Open Thread

WC Hall Of Famer

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: nGw Open Thread

Nova, boy you best keep my name out of your mouth before I slap the taste right out of it. I should be the least of your concerns right now so I don’t understand why you continue to speak about me. What you should be worried about is that little girl Skye Healy that you should concern yourself with. Should you defeat her, well then you’ll have my full attention because there’s no doubt that I will defeat Paradox.

Paradox, you’re the next one to stand in my way. Usually you have a lot to say, but lately you’ve been quiet. I wonder why that is Paradox? Is it because you know that whatever you say about me isn’t true? Is it because whatever you have to say won’t matter? Whatever the reason is all I know is that it shows your cowardice. You saw what I did to my last opponent when he didn’t say a word before our match. The same will happen to you Paradox. This is your final warning boy, there will be no mercy and there will be no escape.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Striving for a B+ in life

Status

Boris: "Nova, you suck the big one."

"The Golden One" Devin Golden

3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion
    Final record: 94-58-10

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion

MERHABALAR AQ

Status
      Country                    Turkey

@real.NOVA.DIAMOND: Recently found out Skye named her dog Sokka. Good choice, I might hurt her less for that.

@real.NOVA.DIAMOND: But does that mean she will turn into the moon when I eventually beat her? Asking the important questions...
    Worker bees can leave.
    Even drones can fly away.
    The Queen is their slave.

MERHABALAR AQ

Status

xDIAMONDS.NEVER.AGEx
    -the personal blog of wrestling star nova diamond-

DATE: 09.16.2018
    TITLE: About What Happened At nGw #2

''I don't hate Skye Healy.

Hell, the entire situation happened because she deserved to get the best of me and you still call me disrespectful. I tried to toy with her in the beginning just like I did to that Adore James whateverthefuckhisnameis. Skye nearly earned my respect when she managed to draw that red liquid from my face. I saw my blood dripping and that's when I decided Skye was going to get the best of me.

What happened afterwards, was the fucking best of me.

But apparently it wasn't the best for Skye Healy.

Believe me, I haven't disrespected her. If anything, it was the referee who was disrespectful. Skye was supposed to be tough and able to hold her own against the fiercest battles in the ring, right? Women wrestlers shouldn't be looked after because they are capable of doing everything that men do, right?

So, why the fuck did I get disqualified for giving Skye everything I got? Was it too much for her?

I'll give you the answer: Yes, yes it was. Skye Healy is nothing. Skye Healy is a coward who needs referees to coddle and cosset her and fight her fights for her.

I was going to win that championship in a landslide, there is no doubt. But instead, I get disqualified for having a soft, weak and vulnerable opponent.

So, I did what I needed to do. I 'snapped'. Snapped. Just like that....or is this what nGw wants you to believe? That I'm a lunatic because I've been unjustifiably disqualified and stripped out of the opportunity to give nGw an actual champion instead of the paper one we have in PARADOX. That's right. You know it as well. He only needed to beat Skye whose brain I've already turned to soup.

The championship that belongs to me is now in his hands because I've been wronged and you except me to shrug and smile about it? No, I did what I needed to do and that was beating her up real bad. Does that make me a 'loose cannon'? No. Let me tell you about what a 'loose cannon' is.

Someone with clown make-up in her face, a baseball bat in her hand and two another loose cannons watching her back. Do you get who am I talking about? Yeah, the very same person who called me a 'loose cannon': Dinorah Redgrave. She had no right to call me crazy after what she did the last time she was wrestling. Yet she did because she is a hypocrite. Just like Skye Healy.

So, at nGw #3, I'd like some adjustments at the show. If my humble requests don't get approved by Devin Golden, I'll declare nGw as a waste of my time and move on to some things better than being here with those miles beneath me. Check me out:

-PARADOX will give me a fair and square title shot because he knows he didn't deserve that title.
    -Dinorah Redgrave will personally apologize to me for both her comments about me and for being a hypocrite.

I could've asked for more but just like I said, I'm a humble man and just these two will do the deed for me.

Sincerely,
    Nova Diamond.''

Worker bees can leave.

Indy Talent

Status

~Very Luchadorable Vlog Diary~!11.2.2018

Skye is seen sitting in front of large pastel backdrop. Above her eye is still a bandage from the last attack from Nova Diamond. Skye’s not her usual cheery self, it’s more a dejected look. A lot of apathetic sighs. She plays with something in her hand, revealed to be a neon green fidget spinner.

''So… first things first...

Thanks for all the birthday wishes it was really nice to see all the fans come out and send me some love. I know I’ve been a little hit and miss on the social media lately. I guess I’ve just been in a funk. Not even a good funk like Kool and the Gang, no it’s bad funk. I was just so amped to be competing for the nGw championship that I actually let out a swear on TV. Chalk that up to excitement.
    ”

A slight giggle from Healy as she continues to be pensive.

“But that night didn’t go as I planned. First I was attacked by Nova to where I could barely defend myself. And that’s how I got this scar on my head. But I rolled with the punches. I forged on. Because I wanted to do it for all of you. I came back out there and I took a much bigger, much more fresh opponent than me. I gave it everything I had…

And I lost… My body gave out on me. I collapsed in the ring and by the time I woke up, I was backstage surrounded by the nGw medics... I lost the nGw Openweight Championship, not by being pinned, but because of exhaustion and wear and tear...

Am I mad at Dox? Nah, I knew what I was getting into when I walked out of the curtain. Do I regret going out there? Again, no… because I still proved something. I’m not someone that’s gonna lie down and just let people walk over me!

Which brings me to my next point. The Sorority, as you like to be called, you want to kick me while I’m down? You want to call me ugly and make fun of me and the crew backstage? Well I say it’s you who are the real ugly ones. You may be attractive young women on the outside, but you three are awful, narcissistic bullies! And I’m not gonna stand for it. That’s why I called the docs, I don’t care if I’m medically cleared or not.

You three want to be in the spotlight? I’m giving some time in mine.

At nGw #4 it’s going to be me and Svetlana in the ring one on one! I’m not someone that’s gonna be coddled by management. I’m going to fight for what I believe in! I’m not a bystander, I. AM. LIMITLESS.

And I will prove it at nGw #4.
    ”

------------------------

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

An Open Letter To Skye Healy From The Sorority

“No, you’re not.”

Skye Healy does not belong in this business. She doesn’t belong anywhere but the trash, with every single girl like her.

Skye Healy is the poster girl for a pandemic among women` that it doesn’t matter who they are or what they look like, they can do anything they want as long as they believe in themselves.

Let the Sorority make something CRYSTAL clear;

You’re not special little unique snowflakes; your mothers lied to you, you’re fat, ugly unsociable awkward cows, inside and out. And the sooner you get that through your disgusting heads, the better, and the idea that Skye Healy could be a crutch for those people need to be stamped out INSTANTLY.

So this is a reality check for Skye Healy and her legions of smelly unemployed fanboys living in their mother's basements who think they have a chance with her.

You’re not special. You're not Luchadorable. You’re a lost little girl from a city that no one cares about, and at NGW#4 Svetlana will send you back there where you belong; cleaning toilets with your failure of a dad.

Because when you’re apart of a sorority, you’re never alone.

Know your place.

Accept your limits.

NGW#4
    ;Time for a hazing.

-The Sorority...

The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Circle Jerker

Status
      Country                    Hong Kong

@TheNewAdonis_NGW

Sometimes you just gotta buy in and #trusttheprocess

Status

The scene opens up in what appears to be a VIP locker room of the NGW performance centre. I bet you didn’t even know there was a VIP locker room for a developmental training facility did you? Well if there was anyone that could manage it, it’ll be the highly connected and wealthy members of The Sorority; Victoria St.James, Britney Monroe and Svetlana all clad in what we can assume is the uniform of the Sorority Buttoned Polka Dot Cardigans and matching Pencil Skirt with black trim and gold buttons all in different colours. Britney in the background applying makes up in purple. Svetlana was lounging on a chair idly in yellow tumbling through the phone and Victoria in the foreground smiling at the camera decked out all in red.

VSJ: On January 19th, in Atlanta, NGW will have the biggest stage it’s ever been on. The biggest showcase for the talent for the future, and in the biggest match of her life; everyone thinks that with the spotlight on her, Skye Healy will show why she is the future of women’s wrestling.

BM: Um, wrong.

VSJ: We are so SICK of hearing about Skye Healy, how good Skye Healy is. How everyone loves Skye Healy. How we’re looking at a future blah blah blah.

BM: Urg. Gag me.

Svetlana -Without looking up from her phone- You, vant gag? Gag is in my gear bag.

BM: You just….carry a gag around with you…?

Svetlana: ...And Chloroform and rope.

VSJ: Um, Why do you carry that stuff around?

Svetlana: Why don’t you?

Britney and Victoria share eye contact with matching bemused looks.

VSJ: Point is. Since the day she arrived, Skye Healy had been treated like the next ace of women’s wrestling in waiting, and we've been treated like bit players. Let me assure everyone; we did n’t come here to wait in line. We’re not here to develop. We’re here to prove what should have been obvious from day one; The Sorority is the future of wrestling, and Skye Healy is a LOSER. We’re not just a group of wrestlers put together. We are a sisterhood united by the common goal of bringing back class and dignity to women’s wrestling, which has been polluted by Sluts... Losers and psychopaths.

BM: Well You and I are; I think Svet just likes beating people up.

Svetlana: I do.

VSJ: As for Skye Healy?

A dark little smirk appears on Vick’s face as she ducks out of the screen for a second before reappearing with a briefcase in her hands which she sets about opening as she speaks

VSJ: In the words of my daddy after he laid off anyone who tried to unionise…Some people tend to go outside their limitations;

Click. The Case opens facing away from the camera so we can’t see the contents, but whatever it is VSJ takes a moment to admire it, like John Travolta in Pulp Fiction before speaking again

VSJ: Sometimes it’s up to people like us to put them back in their place.

VSJ reaches forward and takes out whatever was in the case with deliberate care and love before pushing the case aside

VSJ: By force.

…and in her hands is a heavy wooden croquet mallet resting in her hands gently testing the weight behind it with approval and a knowing smile on her face
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

MERHABALAR AQ

Status

xDIAMONDS.NEVER.AGEx
    -the personal blog of wrestling star nova diamond-

DATE: 11.25.2018
    TITLE: Bring your Vodka and your Charlie.

''PARADOX, beaten.

Stefan, defeated.

Dinorah Redgrave, silenced.

Devin Golden, humbled.

Chat shit, get banged.''

Worker bees can leave.

Circle Jerker

Status

A video plays, timestamped "18 January 2019, 14:35" and counting in the top right corner of the screen. As the scene focuses, we see what is apparently a makeshift weight room inside the Phillips Arena; while several people are working out or doing some reps in the room, the camera focuses on a particular man who is finishing up a power set on a bench press.

The man finishes his set and pops the bar back onto the bench frame with a *clang*. The person standing over him, who is supposed to be his spotter, backs off with a smirk, only half-surprised that his assistance was not required.

"Hey Daiquan.... do you know why they call me The Collector?"

Giva Ortega sits up from the bench and looks directly at the camera.

GO: "They call me The Collector because in every match, every fight, every encounter I'm in... I always take a piece of my opponent back home with me. Your neck, your arm, your knee, your heel.... whatever you give me, I take."

We now see more clearly that Giva's spotter is THUNDERHAWK.

"Now Daiquan, I'm a chill guy outside the ring and all. I ain't no shit talker like this guy behind me, and I ain't no sulky sulk like Jocelyn, I'm just a guy who likes to have fun! I'm a fun guy, Daiquan, and I'm a nice guy too. I totally empathize with you. You've had a rough start to life in nGw. Things haven't gone your way, and not all of that is your fault. Which is why I think its cruel, frankly, that Devin Golden saw fit to pair you up at Outbreak: Atlanta... against me."

THK: "Tell 'em, boi!!!!!!"

Giva beckons the camera to come a little closer to where he is sitting, and the camera does.

"Because everything i said just now... thats your boi Giva Ortega talking. But once we're in that ring, when that bell rings.... none of that feeling, none of that understanding, none of that is worth a shit anymore. When that bell rings, your boi Giva Ortega is gone, and you'll be left 1v1 with The Collector... and when The Collector comes to get what you'll give him... your sob stories, your little struggles, your Ground Zero life story.... none of thats gona save you. There will be no way out... until The Collector collects."

Giva smiles and softly pushes the camera away as the video cuts out, but not before catching a little last audio bit.

"Hey, where the fuck is RakiRaki? I haven't seen her all day."

"Don't know, don't care..."

Circle Jerker

Status

18 January 2019, 14:36

In a makeshift weight room inside the Phillips Arena, where several people in the nGw crew are working out or doing some pre-show reps, Jaques Malveux scoots into the room and beelines it as quick as possible towards the corridor into the actual backstage area. Jaques intentionally avoids the camera crew who is filming two people near the bench press and ducks into the hallway. Once there, he checks the door numbers until he finds a room marked "Conference Room #3".

Jaques gulps and ducks into the room. Its very dark inside.

JM: "You... you wanted a word with me, Guy?"

Circle Jerker

Status

@nGwOfficial

Per GM: After speaking with both @NGW_NovaDiamond and @ManxOfxTomorrow, both competitors in the main event of #OUTBREAKATL have agreed to make their nGw Openweight Championship match a 'No DQ' match

MERHABALAR AQ

Status

@real.NOVA.DIAMOND: Will somebody tell the clueless intern behind the account (@nGwOfficial) that he tagged a fucking roleplay account instead of mine.

@real.NOVA.DIAMOND: And I'm not even going to talk about how fucking creepy roleplaying as real people are. You should be ashamed of yourself, @NGW_NovaDiamond
    Worker bees can leave.

Status

OOC: uber heel move Oz. Well played.

Circle Jerker

Status

@NGW_NovaDiamond

OMG I GOT A REAL LIFE CELEB TO @ME PLS FOLLOW ME ON MY TWITTER EFED BRUTAL ANARCHIST WRESTLING (BAW) AND CHECK OUT MY WRESTLING PODCASTS

Indy Talent

Status

#OOC I see The Sorority is going for the Heathers approach.

------------------------

Status

OOC: God damn it! who knew on a wrestling site someone would be able to spot a musical reference way to blow my cover. gah.

Indy Talent

Status

#OOC CAN'T GET PASSED ME BOI

------------------------

Thread Information