Thread: 2018/19 Kits

Relentless Admin

Status
      Country                    England

2018/19 Kits

We used to do this during the summer and Albion had good kit news today after the club finally revealed the away shirts so I'm reviving it. Post your club's kits and what you think of them.

Home:

Away:

Third:

-----

I wasn't mad keen on the home shirt when I first saw it, and thought the sponsor was too overbearing with white patches on the main blue stripe.

Quite like the electric blue and black away kit, but it's fairly similar to the one we had a few years ago and that one was better. Doesn't scream Albion.

I am in love with the third kit and will be buying it asap. Yellow and Green is probably an ugly combination to most people, but it's Albion's historic away colours and the club haven't had a Y+G shirt for 12 years (mainly because of Adidas) so this is very much back by popular demand and can see it selling more than the home kit. Love the touch of our old initials instead of the club badge. Rumours are that it's been brought out as a tribute to Regis, but it also buys into the idea that the club are trying to get their identity back and embrace history after Pulis and Pardew made everyone embarrassed to be a fan.

The Only 2x WC HOF

Status

Re: 2018/19 Kits

For a yellow and green kit that third one isn't too bad. Don't care for the WBA home shirt because it looks like there's too much white.

Our home strip:

Quite like this. Just the right balance of black and white, which is always nice. The sponsor is absolutely massive.

Still, don't think many will be buying the home strip because:

Away Kit:

That kit is already stupidly popular with our fans. It's a recreation of our classic 95/96 away kit, which for my money is the best Newcastle strip ever made. The colours are iconic to us and it's a beautiful tribute to our best kit.

30 Days of WC Member's Choice - Coming Soon - PM me match suggestions

Shock Reviews Archive

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1986 - 1995) - Coming Soon

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1996 - 2005) - Completed

Keep dreaming

Status
      Country                    UK

I’m definitely going to pick up the Newcastle away kit this season. It’s easy to see why it’s so popular, because not only is it a recreation of that iconic kit, it just looks amazing.

Heel Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

Home

Away

Third

Classic colours and style for home kit...I actually prefer the third kit of them all...I may be in the minority there though haha.
    I have a plan so cunning......

Ole!

Status

201819kit.jpg

Quite like both of those

Thread Information