Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BIB AFTER PARTY

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Re: BIB AFTER PARTY

“Hey, hey, hey, don’t hog the princess all to yourself.”

Bell sits up and spins her wrist and bows deeply as if Carmelle was the queen of England before softly scooping the girl up and placing her on her lap kissing her on her forehead

“Oh, I have the biggest hug with your name on it.”

Her bright smile threatens to cut her face, before she waves her hand in the carmel Goddess's direction.Without looking up at Gabby.

“Ok, you can leave now
    Last edited by An Original Name; 08-01-2018 at 05:55 PM.
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Carmella giggles delightfully, before giving Bell a royal wave.

Carmella:
    You were great in your match too.

Gabrielle manages a wry smile and then turns to make her leave, her mind on finding the nearest bar.

Status

“I know right? Did you see his face when I headbutted him right in the eye, that was hysterical right? But remember what I told you, Only do that when you need to….or it just looks fun.”

Again, Bell barely acknowledged Gabby’s presence whatsoever wagging her index finger at her, Bell’s entire focus on fussing over Carmel’s hair

“Ohnogabbysleavingsosoonthat’sashameokthaxbainow”

After a moment Bell stopped altogether and leaned over towards Carmel

“So, listen, tonight your dad and me...we got a lot of…-Cough- Adult Business to take care of tonight, but I got your TV and your headphones all synched up in your room; So let me hear it, Frozen or Mulan?”
    Last edited by An Original Name; 08-01-2018 at 06:49 PM.
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Fearless University

Status

Carmella: I did it to Mums boyfriend when he said I had too much candy! Right in the eyeball.

Indy Talent

Status
      Country                    United States

In through the door walks a face nobody had ever really seen before. Skye Healy. Few noticed her as she walked around and paced the party room floor looking at all the stars who've showed up. She then eyed the punch bowl. Secretly hoping it wasn't laced with something or alcoholic, she poured herself a cup. She mozied on over to one of the few corners that wasn't packed with people and sat by and drank a little. Inside her mind, she was freaking out! She's in on a party after one of FWA's biggest events of the year! She's in developmental and now she's just a few feet away from the World Champion!!

If only she was brave enough to get up and talk to someone...
    𝖍𝖚𝖗𝖙 // 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖑

x x x x x x x x x

Status

"See? Perfect reason. Between you and me: your mom should be the one to lay off- HEY YOU. YEAH YOU. YOU OVER THERE

Bell suddenly snapped her fingers her eyes zeroing in on Skye

whatchadoing?

Indy Talent

Status

Skye's sight is frozen as she stricken with a mix of fear and excitement. Her heart nearly beat out of her chest and her hand started to tremble causing a small spill on the carpet. Both the women look down at the spot. Skye quickly rose up out of her chair.

"Y-YOU'RE BELL CONNELLY?!?! OH MY GOSH HELLO!! I- I'M SKYE HEALY AND I'M A NEW RECRUIT AT NGW. I LOVE WRESTLING. MY DAD WAS A WRESTLER FOR A LONG TIME. BUT HE RETIRED TO RAISE ME. I DID INTERVIEWS FOR A MAGAZINE TOO. BUT NOW I WANNA GET INTO BIG TIME WRESTLING LIKE MY DAD. LIKE I SAID I'VE BEEN TRAINING AT NGW FOR AWHILE AND I KNOW SOME PEOPLE I WAS INVITED BACKSTAGE AND I HEARD THERE WAS THIS RAD PARTY GOING ON AND I WANTED TO SCOPE IT OUT BUT I CAME HERE AND I SAW YOU AND MR KENNEDY AND I GOT SUPER NERVOUS AND SCARED AND WALLFLOWERY AND..."

Skye looks down again and finally stops to breathe. Bell's a little taken back by the eagerness of the young woman.

"I... I... spilled punch all over your carpet at your party. I'll... uh... see myself out...
    "
    𝖍𝖚𝖗𝖙 // 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖑

x x x x x x x x x

Status

Bells bemusement lasted for all of a quick moment if that before her face positively lit up

"OHMYGOSHIAMBELLCONNELLYITSSONICETOMEETYOUOHMYGOD"

Once Skye started backing away Bell started shaking her head

"Na. You're adorable don't you there leave: come sit beside me

Indy Talent

Status

"O-Okay!"

Skye closely trails behind Bell trying to act cool and collected like everyone else. It's not working...

"I didn't want to interrupt anything between you and Mr. Kennedy and that… child?? How did she get into this party?"
    𝖍𝖚𝖗𝖙 // 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖑

x x x x x x x x x

Circle Jerker

Status
      Country                    Hong Kong

KAIZEN looks up and then down, and then up again for a moment, only a moment before his gaze takes him down towards Lord Dogs chest.

"Well... you know, uh, I have a lot of stuff going on right now, and uh, yeah, it was really good being back in the building like this... sure brings back lots of memories... but yeah, so like... when the time is right for that the time will be right, you know what I'm saying?"

Fight The Power

Status

Lord Dog raises his eyebrow in confusion, trying to process what KAIZEN is saying to him, all the while continuing to chomp down Parsley by the handful. After a long pause, he speaks, Parsley all on his teeth.

Lord Dog: Yeah. I know what you are saying. When the time is right. Yeah, okay. You know, I had stepped away from the FWA for a minute because of an injury. At least that's what I told everyone. See, the truth is, I was cleared to compete not too long after I was off TV. I thought about my place in the FWA and if it was even worth coming back right away, you know? Why not take a little vacation, try to find myself and shit. Only a few weeks I said. Then the weeks turned to months, the months turned to years, and all the while I was sitting on my black ass playing GTA Online with Dave Sullivan, Ty Johnson and Daiquan Andrews. Smoking weed and eating Pizza lunchables on Mrs. Lorde's living room couch. "I'll come back when the time is right" I told myself, while I watched the homie Ghost vanish from TV and my name lose relevance. I was a coward, KAIZEN. I was a coward then just as you are now, and look where I'm at? Stress eating this weird ass dry spinach while crying about a loss to XYZ. What's worse is I gotta watch one of my heroes falls apart before my very eyes. That's that shit I don't like.

Lord Dog pulls all of the parsley out of his pocket and throws it back down on the Deviled Egg tray he picked it up from on the catering table. He storms off, not interested in hearing KAIZEN's response. He walks passed Gabrielle, past Bell and Sky, passed Chris Kennedy and Carmella. He kicks the door open and storms past the CWA Tag Team Champions who are still lingering. He exits the arena through the parking bay, incoherently rambling to himself as he exits the scene altogether.
    Last edited by Jiggy; 08-10-2018 at 11:46 PM.

Black Lives Matter.
    Trans Rights are Human Rights.
    FUCK THE POLICE.

Fearless University

Status

Gabrielle takes her hand off the doorhandle and looks around at the happy party. Beautiful people mingling and kissing each other. It is a raunchy affair.

Gabrielle:
    Well this is my kind of party.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information