Derek Levy

Name*: Derek Levy

Nickname:
    Date of Birth*: 7/13/1987
    Place of Birth: Miami, FL
    Currently Residing*: Celebration, FL
    Height*: 6'2
    Weight*: 215
    Gimmick*: Business man/By any means necessary mentality. Loves to party and live the rich "frat boy" type of lifestyle. Has good morals but will do whatever it takes to do what's best for himself.
    Disposition*: Tweener

Wrestling Style*: Technical/Hardcore(if need be)
    Wrestling Abilities*: (Rank from 1-5, 1 being your best) Speed(3), Technical(1), Power(5), Brawling(4), Charisma(2).

Signature Taunts/Poses: The Okada "Rainmaker" pose without the money, camera shot, and head tilting back. Levy holds his arms out and is sure to watch the crowd's reactions to him.
    Catchphrase: "I'm Derek Levy. And that means I get what I want."

Entrance theme: “Too Young to Fall in Love” by Motley Crüe

Basic Moves*:
    German Suplex, Belly-to-Belly Overhead Suplex, Inverted DDT, Saito Suplex
    Signature Strike Moves*:
    Spinning Heel Kick from top rope, Roaring Elbow
    Signature Submission Move*: Iconoclasm- Sits opponent on top rope, crosses his arms into a straight jacket formation, and flips them over his head and into a sit-out slam
    Regular Finishing Move*: Straight Jacket Clutch- After the Iconoclasm, he sits his opponent up and wraps their arms across their own chest, and then twists them around into a modified camel clutch but with the straight jacket on their arms instead.

Previous Experience (If any):

Injury History (If any):

Name of character representative*: Chris Jericho(2007)

Picture*:

Promo*:

Walking backstage, it was a sellout at the curtain. I remember all the boys being there with an applause. I had a lot of fun working there. Made a lot of friends. And just when I thought I was going to make it to the end of the line of talent without crying, that's when Aaron and Jax met me with a big hug. Aaron Kendrick and Lojax were my brothers. Together, we ran roughshod as The Militia. The fans hated us but we all made a lot of money together. It was the greatest time of my life.

We were going out every night after the shows. I was the one with the money so I was the one buying drinks. Kendrick was always trying to learn how to pick up the women. He never drank like the rest of us boys. He was too worried about being a good Christian. Didn't stop him from hitting on the women though. And the big smelly bastard Lojax was there to back us up in the fights. No one fucked with Jax. He was a great insurance policy. They always told me breaking into the business that your money is with your face. That was definitely the case for me. I'm a handsome mother fucker.

After Take Down, I took a hiatus. I wanted to quit wrestling. I never thought I needed wrestling. But I was wrong. The longer I stayed away, the more I realized it was the only thing I ever really loved in my life. I'm a trust fund kid. My folks are both dead and I have all of their money. It's cool, though. My dad was a prick and my mom was just a gold digger. Bitch tried to take the money when my dad died but he knew what was up. He had everything left for me. She split when she found out and I never heard from her again. That was the only cool thing my dad ever did for me.

Having all the money you could ever spend has its pros and cons. Obviously I have the best parties. I have a huge house. It's awesome. But it's lonesome. I'm not the marrying type. I don't want kids. I can only play Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 so much in my arcade room without going insane. Shao Kahn is a bitch.

I decided it's time to dust off the ole tights. I decided it's about time the world is reminded of Derek Levy. Afterall, I am a Levy. And that means I get what I want.

Manager*: No
    Manager Name:
    Manager Date of Birth:
    Manager Gimmick:
    Manager Disposition:
    Last edited by Codename Bags; 07-29-2018 at 11:44 AM.

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Derek Levy

Welcome to the CWA. If you have any questions or ideas, shoot me a message.

Young Gunz

Status

Derek Levy...that's a name I haven't heard in a LOOONG time. I'll be sending you a message a little later on today to catch up and see how we can make a successful introduction of Derek Levy to the CWA world.

"Above Average"

Status

Added a small intro promo. Nothing special.

Thread Information