Name: Jermaine Rose
    Nickname:
    American Pharaoh
    Height: 5'6
    Weight:
    Currently Residing*:
    Los Angeles, California
    Date of Birth*: July 4th 1994

Gimmick*: A man hell bent on changing what he feels is a grave injustice in not only CWA but the wrestler world as black athletes aren't given the opportunities to achieve ultimate goals with in the world of professional wrestling. Rose a man even at his young age of 23 years old has been a seasoned veteran as he has traveled all over the wrestling world from UK, Japan and Mexico to master his craft and be the best wrestler in the world. But feels that he will be treated and respected on his talents in the ring, and no one, from another wrestler, promoter, fans or anyone in the wrestling business to treat him with any disrespect.

From how he is promoted and to how much he is paid, you will pay this man what he feels he is worth and he will let you know just how much that is upfront. Jermaine Rose in a nutshell is just man who wants to shattered the mold of what a top superstar is and looks like. He is a f##KIN Superstar, whether the wrestling world wants to admit it or not, he is here to live the American dream, and will kick the taste of out of the month of anyone who tries to stop him.

Disposition*: Heelish.... (Best way I can put it.)

Wrestling Style*: Lucha/Striker
    Wrestling Abilities*: (1.Speed, 2.Brawling, 3.Charisma, 4.Techinical 5.Power)

Entrance theme

Basic Moves:

Drop kick

Enzuigiri, sometimes after schoolboy
    Somersault plancha
    Double underhook facebuster
    Backflip kick
    Jumping backslide transitioned into a piledriver
    Corkscrew 450° splash, sometimes from the second rope
    Horizontal Gory special
    Jumping corkscrew roundhouse kick
    Leg hook belly-to-back suplex
    Northern Lights suplex rolling into deaflift vertical suplex
    Over the top rope corkscrew moonsault dive
    Jumping reverse bulldog
    Shooting star press
    Superman punch
    Tornado DDT

Signature Submission Move*:
    Kimura Lock
    Signtuare Strike: X Strike: Leaping Black Mass
    Regular Finishing Move*:
    The Strike Of Negus: (Off the rope Roaring elbow transitioned into a spiked Jumping cutter.)

Spoiler:

Previous Experience (If any):
    (Will be revealed in RPs.)

Injury History (If any): N/A

Manager*: Yes
    Manager Name: Zaya Rose
    Manager Date of Birth: June 21st 1994
    Manager Gimmick: The wife of The American Pharaoh Jermaine Rose, not one to get involved in matches as she is a fond believer in her man picking up his victory on his in ring talent but isn't shy to let the world know that her man is the best, to the point, it might be kinda obnoxious.

(Gimmick base of Zelina Vega/
    Andrade “Cien” Almas)
    Manager Disposition: Heelish..

Last edited by Woke Willis; 07-17-2018 at 11:42 PM.

Spoiler:

[04:46 AM] Punk Wolf: Willis is our Modern-Day Jesus.
    [06:15 AM]Baldwin: Ily Willy
    [05:35 PM]Jon Snow: Willis, your misogyny must be put to an end.
    [06:57 PM]
    Jim: I like Willis more and more with each day
    [04:43 PM]Jim: Which is why Willis > Natural
    [06:06 AM] King Carl: hes like a roman reigns
    [06:06 AM] King Carl: willis has the raw sex appeal tho
    [11:18 AM]Order: I LOVE BIG WILLY

WC Hall Of Famer

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: "The American Pharaoh" Jermaine Rose

I’m digging this. I’m looking forward to seeing what you do with this character

Rest in power, Flock U
    Rest in power, TCON

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Young Gunz

Status

OH MAN, I AM PUMPED!!! Love both of the character pic bases and I'm 100% into this.

On Vacation

Status

Welcome back to the CWA, Willis. With a nickname like American Pharaoh, I'm already hooked in.

The E-Fed & BTB BRUH!

Status

RP#1: Story Of OJ

Title: "Story Of OJ"

The scene opens up inside the residents of The Jermaine and Zaya Rose in downtown Los Angeles, California. The condo is masterfully put together with priceless art placed all over the wall. Zaya the wife of Jermaine comes from a family of wealth as her father is head of OneUnited Bank which is one of the largest black owned banks in America. Inside the condo which we can only guess how much it is worth, “The American Pharaoh” Jermaine Rose sits in the middle of the living room area on a rug with his legs crossed sitting Indian style, Jermaine is mediating. And if anyone who has mediated before can contest that absolute silence is needed. Jermaine wearing a LeBron James Lakers Jersey and matching basketball shorts with all white Adidas sandals. The sound of complete silence rings through the scene with Jermaine focused in on controlling his breathing and his thoughts, while this is going on, out from the bed room of the condo walks out Zaya Rose, wearing Black Calvin Kline under wear as she is holding the matching top for it in hands walking into the scene topless while her upper body is of course blurred out.

Zaya Rose: A bit intrusive are you. Can’t see that “The American Pharaoh” is doing his morning meditation, it’s called self discipline, something, that no one in this wrestling business has like him. But I know why you are here, besides trying to catch a glimpse of the goddess changing, I swear, you white people, are something else.

Zaya loses her strain of thought for a brief second.

Zaya Rose: Wait, why, are you guys here, today?

Zaya quickly answers her own question.

Zaya Rose: That’s right, you are here to get our thoughts on Jermaine’s debut for the CWA. Of course you are, the CWA finally decided to bring in the biggest free agent in wrestling today, and you know, about damn time. How long could the CWA stand there and trounced itself in its bigotry by keeping out the man who has the strikes and speed of a god, why? Is because this company and the wrestling world is and has always been guilty of keeping the black man down? That's just how it seemed since the beginning of time, but that's until now, till we showed up. No longer, will a black man as great as Jermaine take a back seat to anyone, and he will shine like the god that he is and strike down vengeance upon anyone who dares try to stand in his way from reaching the apex of this industry . At any means we are prepared to fight for our message and our purpose.

Zaya chuckles.

Zaya Rose: Just ask NWAJP, one of the top companies in Japan, where the likes of Jonathan McGinnis and Snowmantashi came to CWA from. That company dared to low ball us and not give us the cash that we deserve so with the title match set to headline a pay per view event for the NWAJP Junior Weight title, we walked out. F##K that and place and anyone who doesn’t see that man in the living room right now as the star that he is and the even brighter star that he will become. And if you don’t believe in the words that I say, just use your eyes, when Jermaine steps in the ring with Apollo Griffin on the upcoming episode of Adrenaline Rush he will knock him out. Speaking of Apollo....

Zaya goes to speak but suddenly Jermaine Rose walks into the bedroom and seems to be done with his mediation. With a pompous grin on his face, he looks at Zaya standing in just her under garments.

Jermaine Rose
    : Girl, put some clothes on, you see what got company, CWA is here.

Zaya steps aside and makes her way over to the bedroom closet which if wasn’t mentioned before is a massive size bedroom so she is soon out of focus.

Jermaine Rose: You know CWA, it’s never a bright idea to interrupt a man while he is in the middle of his morning routines. But, somehow, you got in to my house, not sure who let you in, maybe I let the door open... ZAYA! BABY!

Jermaine screams of course the bedroom.

Jermaine Rose
    : Did you leave the front door open again?... You know, don’t answer that.

Zaya resumes getting dress because a female finding what to wear can give someone enough time to binge watch the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Jermaine Rose
    : I know why you are here, and you know, I’m like 60% glad that you are. I have a message and it’s for Apollo. A man.. No, a black man who finds himself here in the CWA, you guys signed him, before me, I should kick you out my F##K house now for that, but for the moment, I need you. I need for Apollo to hear this, I need him to know that as a black man, he dropped the ball here in the CWA. With the talent that I'm sure he believes that he has, and what has he done, for the cause, for the cause that I will die for, where does he stand on how the CWA and the wrestling world suppress that black man with no opportunity, no chance to raise to the top, did he ever even mention it? Let me guess, if you probably ask him he would say some dumb shit like .... I'm not black, I'm Apollo...!

In the background you can hear Zaya snicker and Jermaine hears it and turns to her.

Jerm
    aine Rose
    :
    That's not funny babe, it's sad.

Zaya Rosé: I know but c'mon, you know when you quote Jay-Z, I get a kick out of it.

Jerm
    aine Rose
    :
    He will rather use his god given talent to help build the empire of ones that are suppressing him. He doesn't see the bigger picture, he is just a lost....

While still looking for something to wear Zaya cuts off Jermaine mid sentence.

Zaya Rose
    :
    Hey, I thought we agreed to not use that word in that context.

Jermaine Rose: You're right babe, but he is, and he knows that he is, that is the reason why, huh CWA, that he hasn't really been on the winning ways. You crushed his soul, but you know, you can have his soul because on Adrenaline Rush, I will crush his face. No longer will you have someone like that around, CWA, you hear me.

Jermaine begins to show frustration in his words and the CWA camera man is feeling the wrath of them with each word Jermaine points his index finger into the camera mans chest.

Jermaine Rose: I will show you, everyone within CWA, the difference between a man like Apollo, and a man like me, a man who knows his true greatness as a god. I will not let you CWA, treat me as anything short of that. You have been doing wrestlers the likes of Apollo incredibility injustice for years and that shit, that shit ends with me. I will crush everything about Apollo because I have too, because you CWA, you made me do it. Before I stand back and let Apollo chuck and jive like a Thomas West, I will end him, I will prevent him from becoming that you guys wrote him in to be. A disgrace to my race and my people, his blood will be on your hands CWA, not mine. He will be, sadly enough, a sacrifice to a cause much bigger than him and bigger than the CWA. He bone I break with my strikes, will be a step needed to maybe, rebuilding Apollo and taking him out of this sunken place that he finds himself in. I hope I awaken him to maybe, show him the greatness that can be before him, just like it is before me, but if I can't, I have no problem laying him down for good.

Zaya walks back into the shot with a pink summer dress draped on her shoulder and she places her arms around Jermaine. Jermaine places a kiss on the lips of his wife.

Zaya Rose: I don’t think you know what you have in front of you, CWA. Most don’t, but it’s okay, soon everyone will learn and everyone will find themselves in their right F###KIN place and that is on their knee’s in front of the American Pharaoh. We aren’t playing games here, and this isn’t a threat, this is a spoiler, everything that CWA has become with its bigotry and injustice to our people, you CWA, you will fall and pay for your crimes.

Jermaine looks happily surprised.

Jermaine Rose: I couldn’t have said it better myself. But now, CWA, we are going to head out, you know, we got things to do. So, now you may not have to go home, but you damn sure have to get your ass out of our home. To be honest, you were never invited anyway, and next time you do something like that again, I'm going to have to kick your F##KIN head off your shoulders. So now, get the F##K OUT!

The scene comes to an end with the final shot of Jermaine and Zaya talk among themselves about the plans for the day with Jermaine mentioning going to the gym and Zaya wanting to shop for somethings. With the words fired at not only Apollo but the foundation of CWA and the wrestling world, the message from The Ros
    e's is more than loud and clear.

Spoiler:

[04:46 AM] Punk Wolf: Willis is our Modern-Day Jesus.
    [06:15 AM]Baldwin: Ily Willy
    [05:35 PM]Jon Snow: Willis, your misogyny must be put to an end.
    [06:57 PM]
    Jim: I like Willis more and more with each day
    [04:43 PM]Jim: Which is why Willis > Natural
    [06:06 AM] King Carl: hes like a roman reigns
    [06:06 AM] King Carl: willis has the raw sex appeal tho
    [11:18 AM]Order: I LOVE BIG WILLY

Thread Information