Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Star Trek: Discovery Discussion Thread

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Re: Star Trek: Discovery Discussion Thread

Yeah Burham's Mother was quite annoying show your Daughter some love that you haven't seen since she was a young girl. No I have to stick to main objective in saving the Universe! I get it with what she's seen going through time it made her cold and stiff like a Tree, but damn she was downright cold towards her as if she has a disease. Thank goodness she saved her character for me saying she's been there through Burham's life and been protecting her from afar. Georgiou beating down Control Leland was my mark out moment one of the reasons I took interest was her and I was so happy to see her showing her skills to put people in Coffins. Thanks for the post Fuji it seems I might of missed this week's Episode then because alot of what you're saying is going way over my head. I might of seen it, but it I did it was earlier in the week and with what was going on I might of rushed through with the watch.

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    Thanks for the post Fuji it seems I might of missed this week's Episode then because alot of what you're saying is going way over my head. I might of seen it, but it I did it was earlier in the week and with what was going on I might of rushed through with the watch.
    Damn. In retrospect I guess I should have spoiler tagged it but then again I haven't done that in here before. My bad. Hopefully you'll watch it again because it was great.

Ask Fuji|2019 Movie Log

Help decide WC's Fave Five Tom Hanks Movies~!

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

On Vacation

Status

So yeah I did miss this week's Episode which rarely happens for me involving Shows I love to watch. Pretty heroic to see Pike take the Time Crystals knowing the decision might end up being a horrific ending for him and that is a leader. I would of done the same thing to protect the ones that I love to be honest. Burham wants to go against Control head on, and she just found out that isn't going to work, you need to strategize vs Control if you hope to have any chance of defeating this thing. Control wants Burham it's almost feels it go into obsession now it's like Golem with the Ring she's Control's precious. They are pretty much fucked out with Control 31 Ships coming for them wonder how they get outta that madness.

I really dug as well Tenavik being L’Rell and Tyler's Son. I wonder what was his importance, and now we know he was destined to guide Pike to the Time Crystal to help save the Universe. You Parents must be so proud that you were never there to raise him, but he had the intelligence, love, and compassion than most would have in such a situation.

On Vacation

Status

Season 3 in 2020 can't wait!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information