Thread: 2 February 2018 - WS3T Day 5 RESULTS

Circle Jerker

Status
      Country                    Hong Kong

2 February 2018 - WS3T Day 5 RESULTS

Fight Night opens on a black screen, with nothing but arena cheering heard. The shot suddenly opens on two giant golden plates gleaming and swaying in the light.

The camera slowly zooms out to show that the gleam is the World Tag Team title belts, being held high in the air back-to-back at Mile High. In the background, an abbreviated version of "Ever Again" by Andrew WK starts to play as the slow zoom reveals the two men holding the belts high.

The scene suddenly switches to Bell Connelly with Shannon O'Neal entering the ring. Then to The Echo kicking away the ramp camera. Then to Starr putting Michael Garcia away with Starstruck. The frame rapidly switches to a menacing shot of Genocide, and then Ai Kuruyami going into the crowd.

The scene then hits on DFB getting their hands raised on Day 1. Then to a shot of Chris Kennedy landing a superkick while Ryan Rondo leers on the outside ring apron, and then to a shot of Penny in Jason Randalls arms.

10 TAG TEAMS.... 4 REMAIN!

The frames then switch to the Sin City Vultures in the ring, slumped down in the center after being bested by DFB. Then a rapid montage cuts in of SCV clawing their way back in the tournament, intersped with shots of a defiant Shannon O'Neal, Drew and Ethan making obscene gestures, Ryan Rondo mimicking a pissed-off looking Chris Kennedy, and then a shot of Bell Connelly with the World Heavyweight title.

WHO WILL EARN THE CHANCE TO WALK INTO LONDON AND PROCLAIM THEMSELVES...

"WORLDS STRONGEST"???

WORLDS STRONGEST TAG TEAM TOURNAMENT - DAY 5
    LIVE FROM THE PHILIPS ARENA, ATLANTA, GA

February 2nd
    , 2018

The pyro goes off inside the Philips Arena, where the crowd cheer despite the ring seemingly set up for some kind of presentation instead of a match. The crowd hoist up signs to the roving ringside camera that read things such as "CURRY IS YUMMY", "DOUBLE CHAMPIONS: BELL AND GALLOWAY!!!!!", "MISS DE LA DOPE", "WE WANT MOAR TRAVIS", "CAGE RAGE!!!!", "I WANNA SEE PIERS VS TY", "BUCK = SINFULLY SEXY", "THIS CAT CONVENTION IS NOW IN SESSION", and "OLDxBITTER: WOLF ATLANTA FAN CLUB".

We are formally welcomed by the regular commentary team of Langdon Trafford, David Weinstock and Piers Gallagher.

Langdon Trafford: 10 BEGAN, NOW 4 REMAIN!! And through some amazing confluence, Atlanta will tonight bear witness to not one but two block eliminators to determine who heads to London to compete for the crown of the Worlds Strongest Tag Team!! Ladies and Gentlemen, Langdon Trafford here alongside Piers Gallagher and David Weinstock, thank you for joining us tonight, a night where we will learn which two teams will win their respective blocks and seal their main event places in the Tag League Final PPV!!

Piers Gallagher: Things could not be more delicately balanced, but the essentials are in place for all four teams still alive in the competition: WIN AND YOU'RE IN! In A Block, our Tag Team Champions the Sin City Vultures face the unstoppable force of Shannon O'Neal and Bell Connelly, our proud CO-CHAMPIONS of the World!!!!! A draw would be enough to see Bullets and Bubblegum through!! SCV need to ruin the undefeated run to book their place in the finals!!

David Weinstock: Shannon and Bell have been a great fit together, and shockingly, so have the undefeated team in B Block, Chris Kennedy and Ryan Rondo!!! Can the brash invaders The Echo spring a monumental upset and win B Block?? Or will Ryan Rondos demented game extend into a trip to the Tag League Finals in London??? We're going to find out tonight, guys!!

Langdon Trafford: We best not keep the good folks waiting then, we're going to dive right into it with our opening match of the night!!

The camera zooms in to ringside, where we see Fight Night GM Ashley O'Ryan in the middle of the ring with security guards stationed at all four corners outside of the ring. There's a table set up with a contract in the middle of it. There's a slight tension that one can feel coming off O'Ryan as the crowd is muttering among themselves.

But before Ashley O'Ryan can pick up the microphone and announce just what the hell we're doing out here, a now all-too familiar theme blares:

The crowd is on their feet as The Wayward Warrior makes his presence felt. As Cyrus Truth emerges from the back and stands at the top of the entry ramp, it's become evident what all this is about.

For weeks, Mike Parr has made it his goal to goad The Exile into a fight. And it finally exploded last week with a violent, vicious brawl between the Prodigy and the Vagabond King. It seems as if FWA officials and Ashley O'Ryan saw this as a sign to get another proper match between two of FWA's most dominating forces signed for the next big supershow.

Cyrus is...well, Cyrus, meaning that he is extremely nonplussed as he heads down the ramp. He circles around the ring, sizing up the four security guards like this is prison and he's the man who runs the yard. After getting a quick summation of their mettle (and looking rather unimpressed), he slides into the ring as he stares down Ashley. Ashley does stand his ground, but it'd be a lie to say there wasn't some trepidation in his demeanor.

"I was goin' to say somethin' before you came out here, Truth."

"You act as if I care about anything you have to say."

That elicits some "Ooohs!" from the crowd as Cyrus grits his teeth, as if he'd rather be anywhere else right now. There's an underlying, bubbling rage in his tone as The Exile continues.

"It doesn't take a genius to figure out what this is all about, and I refuse to have any more of my time wasted than what has been and will be. I imagine you feel pretty good about yourself, considering you got what you wanted."

Before Ashley can respond, Cyrus cuts him off.

"Oh, don't act like this isn't what you were hoping for, O'Ryan. Your precious FWA Championship is in the hands of somebody you and corporate can get behind and manipulate. Shannon is still in a financially profitable position as the teammate, bestie, eventual rival in this tournament of yours. And now you've got me distracted by Mike Parr so I can't give Shannon the righteous execution she so richly deserves. And don't think for a second that I believe that Parr didn't do this solely on his own volition. Amazing what a few whispers and some locker room gossip will do to motivate a man to do something stupid and put himself in a position he can't hope to survive. So go ahead and feel good for finally getting everything you want...for now, at least."

"Still, you're not solely to blame for Parr's upcoming evisceration. You may have handed him the gun to commit suicide, but he's the one who chose to pull the trigger. Mike Parr seems to be drunk on his own hype, thinking that he's somehow gotten my number. That's he's "figured me out." Your next, greatest "golden calf" is a lie...you know that, don't you Ashley? Another idol you want to build a brand around, but one who's so remarkably unremarkable. I imagine it's hard for him to see it, and I'm sure you try your hardest to ignore it. When push comes to shove, and all the hype is gone, Parr crumbles. I lost to a fighter I goaded into greatness. Parr lost to an over-the-hill, over-hyped hound that was too scared to try and save FWA from me. To be blunt? Parr is only exceptional when he is face-to-face with the dross and the pathetic, and utterly average when faced with greatness. He had one shining moment when he was able to pin me in our one-on-one match. But the second he has to win my title? He fails. The opportunity to speak up and challenge me for my belt? He let slip through his fingers. He says I duck him? I say he was too scared to be exposed. And rightfully so, because if Parr is stupid enough to come down here and sign that contract, that's precisely what's going to happen."

Cyrus holds up the contract as he looks at it disdainfully. He glares at Ashley, and turns back to the contract.

"So be it, then. You want this match so badly, O'Ryan? You can have it. And you can hope that this turns out how you hope it will. But you and I both know it won't. If Mike Parr wants to swim with sharks, he better be prepared to get eaten alive. If I have to run through him to get what I want, then I'll run through him. If you want to keep throwing bodies at me in some vain attempt to try and stop me, then I'll just keep stacking those bodies on top of one another until I create a mountain of corpses. As for Parr? Let's see if he's got more bravado than he has brains."

Cyrus quickly signs the contract with a nearby pen and slides it away from him. He then looks to the entrance ramp.

"If you're ready to dance, Parr, then let's dance. If you're not afraid to look me dead in the eye and sign your life away, then let's have it! If you think you're ready to be somebody instead of just another soul to the call, then PROVE IT! The die is cast, you arrogant up-jumped punk! Let's see if you're brave and stupid enough to pick up the gauntlet!"

"Giving In" suddenly blares as Mike Parr comes out onto the stage with a folding chair in hand!!! Parr charges down the ramp as the security panics and Cyrus braces for a thrown down right now!!

Ashley:
    "STOP, PARR!! YOU TURN THIS INTO A SCENE AND I'LL CANCE-"

Parr suddenly pulls up as he gets to the apron. As security and Cyrus eye Parr, he suddenly dismissively waves the security towards Cyrus and slowly slides into the ring with his chair. Parr takes a look at Cyrus, takes another look at Ashley, and then unfolds the chair slowly and sits himself down on it. Parr takes the contract and the pen, takes his sweet time reading it over, and then signs it. As Cyrus Truth continues to stare daggers at Parr, Parr turns back to Ashley O'Ryan and hands him the contract with a smile on his face. The camera in the ring catches Parr saying "thank you" to Ashley before Parr exits the ring without even a second look at Cyrus.

Cyrus takes a step forward, but the security and Ashley both step in front of him. One of the security members falls over the table as Cyrus growls at the departing Parr, who seems adamant in refusing to look back into the ring.

Langdon Trafford: So thats one more match official for the Tag League Final ladies and gentleman!! 'The Prodigy' will meet 'The Exile' in London!!

Piers Gallagher: Was this all part of Mike Parrs master plan?? To bait Cyrus Truth into signing on the dotted line? Whether he intended to or not, he has his match with Cyrus, and its going to happen in London!!!

David Weinstock: Be careful what you wish for, Parr... you wanted Cyrus Truth to pay attention to you instead of to Shannon O'Neal... and now you've got it. One can only hope he knows full well what he's getting himself into with Cyrus!

Cyrus pushes away the security before leaving the ring. As he and Ashley depart and FWA crew members clear the ring for the next match, Cyrus and Ashley O'Ryan are having a colorful conversation which the ramp camera cannot fully catch. Whatever Cyrus is growling is clearly leaving Ashley all the more agitated as the two disappear to the backstage area.

----

"Number of the Beast" plays as WOLF and Hanz Gruber make their way out for the next match. There is a noticable swagger in Hanzs step, but WOLF looks as surly as usual.

Langdon Trafford: Speaking of London, guys, its time to move on to a possible prelude of the Champion vs Champion match that is rumored to be on the card at the Tag League Final!! WOLF and Hanz Gruber on one side, Tristan James Galloway and Zako Wrath, opponents just last week for the X Division title, now forced to team up on the other side!!

Piers Gallagher: This'll be good for Galloway!! If he wants any chance of being a Double Champion then hes going to have to learn to thrive in chaos, because thats what WOLF will bring!

David Weinstock: WOLFs been saying some controversial things on social media lately, makes me wonder whether he actually is as focused as he should be, but speaking of focus, Zako and Hanz have a bone to pick with each other as well!

Piers Gallagher: Controversial?? Stop being a cuck, Weincuck!!

"Turn the Page" then plays to bring out Tristan James Galloway, who is staring straight down the ramp at WOLF. Zako Wrath, however, without Miss De La Muerte, suddenly charges straight past Galloway on the ramp and slides into the ring!!! WOLF and Hanz both snap to attention, but Zako stands tall in the ring and just stares towards Hanz Gruber menacingly, yet not making any move to attack yet. The ref nervously calls for the bell!

Special Tag Match (non-tournament)

"The Polynesian Powerhouse" Tristan James Galloway/"The Walking Disaster" Zako Wrath vs WOLF/Hanz Gruber

This one starts off with a staredown between Hanz and Zako right in the middle of the ring. The two competitors glare at each other intently, with neither man about to back down from the other. But Wolf steps in front of him, nailing Zako square in the face with a thunderous big boot! He stomps Zako several times then clotheslines him over the ropes to the outside! Meanwhile, Tristan looks for a clothesline of his own but Hanz ducks out of the way, then begins unloading on Tristan with those big right hands. Hanz buries a shot to the midsection then fires him into the ropes but lowers his head too soon, allowing Tristan to catch him with a running DDT off the rebound! Tristan goes on the attack with some vicious right hands then slams Hanz' face into the corner. He stomps Hanz repeatedly in the corner then whips him into the opposite turnbuckle with maximum velocity. Hanz is shaken up by the impact and Tristan comes charging in but Hanz explodes out of the corner, flooring him with a brutal clothesline! Tristan gets right back up and he eats another clothesline. Hanz snatches Tristan up for a big scoop slam, followed by a heavy elbowdrop which leads to a 2-count. Wolf gets the tag and the pace changes dramatically as Wolf mows Tristan down with a pair of running clotheslines then muscles him up for running powerslam in the center of the ring. Wolf climbs up to the second rope, taking aim before he drills Tristan with a flying shouldertackle that knocks him head over heels! Wolf makes the cover but Tristan manages to get the shoulder up in time.

Piers Gallagher: I LOVE IT! BIG MEN GETTING AERIAL!

Langdon Trafford: You don't see Wolf go to the air very often but when he does, it's like a 747 coming out of the sky right at you!

Wolf stomps him a few times then goes for the Final Howl on the spot but Tristan catches him by surprise with a stiff headbutt, then shoves Wolf backwards into the corner. Wolf comes barreling back out of the corner but Tristan takes him over with the Black Rainbow - Pumhandle Slam! Tristan stumbles into his corner for the tag and Zako rushes over, straddling Wolf's back. Wolf thrashes around to try and get it off him but Zako responds with an earclap, causing Wolf to howl in pain as he grabs his ears! Zako grabs him by the hair and jerks his head back, delivering some vicious crossface forearm shots. Wolf manages to get his feet under him, standing up with Zako on his back and he rumbles backwards, crushing Zako in the corner against the turnbuckles! Wolf drags him out of the corner and goes for the chokeslam but Zako rakes the eyes, sending him stumbling backwards. Hanz makes the blind tag but Zako still creams Wolf with a bicycle kick square in the face! And before it can make the cover, Hanz spins Zako around and begins unloading on it with the big right hands! Hanz scores three right hand knockdowns then whips Zako into the ropes, hitting big spinebuster! Zako uses the ropes to pull himself back up and Hanz charges over with a big clothesline, his momentum sending them both over the ropes and crashing onto the floor outside! Meanwhile, Tristan is back up and he grabs Wolf around the throat, looking for the Carcinogen Crush but Wolf fights his way out of it! He pummels Tristan repeatedly then bounces off the ropes for momentum but Tristan nails him with SPEAR! Wolf staggers onto his feet and Tristan looks to capitalize with Jackhammer! Hanz nails Tristan from behind and Wolf lands on his feet. Hanz and Wolf start to double team Tristan and sends him out of the ring!! Zako comes and grabs Hanz from behind and tries to chokeslam him, but Wolf once again intervenes, pushing Zako face-first into the corner turnbuckle, and then as Zako turns, Wolf smashes Zako with a headbutt!! Wolf picks up a stunned Zako on his shoulders while Hanz clims the top rope! DOOMSDAY DEVICE! Wolf makes the cover on Zako as Hanz makes sure Galloway cannot reenter the ring!!

Winners: Hanz Gruber and Wolf
    Langdon Trafford: Once again the seasoned veteran pulls a fast one over the young bucks of the FWA!!! WOLF grabs momentum headed into the Tag League Final, and just like in the match which originally started all this, Tristan James Galloway is once again left frustrated on the wrong end of a tag match!

WOLF jumps out of the ring and into the crowd, screaming out something at Galloway, who is seething on the outside of the ring.

Wolf: What is this 45% shit? Who the f*ck do you think you are? Coming out here in the squared circle with 45%? Dropping matches and saving strength for the big time? What the f*ck makes you think you'll last that long? I can end you here and now! 45% should be enough? Who says? When were you inducted into The Hall of Fame? I must have missed that show. Where do you get off half-assing matches like you're some legend in this industry, some future Hall of Famer. IF YOU AND I ARE IN THE SAME ROOM, THERE WILL ONLY EVER BE ONE HALL OF FAMER AND CURRENT LEGEND IN THIS INDUSTRY IN THAT ROOM AND YOU'RE F*CKING LOOKING AT HIM ASSHOLE! WHERE DO YOU GET OFF?!?! JUST WHEN I THOUGHT THIS GENERATION COULDN'T POSSIBLY MAKE ME ANY ANGRIER, YOU MANAGE TO SURPRISE ME! AND YOU WANT TO HAVE TWO TITTLES? DARNELL PORTER, LT. WYOMING AND ALEXX WERE X CHAMPIONS THAT GAVE AT LEAST 100% EVERY SINGLE WEEK AND THEY DID NEVER WIN NORTH AMERICAN TITLE! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU ARE BETTER THAN THEM? NOBODY F*CKING CARES ABOUT YOU! YOU WILL BE LEFT TO ROT, ALONE! WALLOWING IN THE MUCK OF YOUR OWN SELF CENTERED DELUSION LET ALONE BE REMEMBERED AS ONE OF THE GREATS! YOU SHOW UP AGAIN WITH 45% AND I WILL CRIPPLE YOU!!! AND THAT'S A PROMISE!!!

WOLF keeps screaming at Galloway and trying to provoke him into following, but Galloway heads up the ramp, refusing to be baited by WOLF and just mouthing the word "LONDON" to WOLF as he goes. WOLF gives Galloway the finger, steals someone elses concessions for himself, and leaves through an arena exit. As soon as Galloway goes to the back, however, and as Hanz is also getting ready to leave, Miss De La Muerte suddenly emerges from the curtain onto the ramp stage!

Langdon Trafford: Its the mysterious paramour of Zako Wraths, Miss De La Muerte, clearly out here to confront Hanz over what Hanz did in Orlando!! But whats that she has draped on her shoulders??

Piers Gallagher: I think its a ch- LOOK OUT!!!!!!

As Hanz gets out of the ring to confront Miss De La Muerte, Zako suddenly charges out of nowhere and blindsides Hanz!!!! Hanz is sent sprawling on the ramp as Zako leaps upon him in a frenzy!!! Miss De La Muerta looks on with a sly look as Zako grabs Hanz and flings him into the ramp barricades!!! Miss De La Muerta takes the thing off her shoulders: its a long metal chain! She throws it on the ground next to Zako, who looks at it, the picks it up! Zako grabs Hanz with his other hand and drags Hanz to the ring apron. He loops the chain a few times over the neck of Hanz, rolls into the ring, adjusts the chain to be DRAPED over the top rope, and then starts pulling!!!

Piers Gallagher: He's hanging him!!! ZAKO WRATH IS HANGING HANZ WITH THE CHAIN!!!

David Weinstock: Someone stop this!!!

Hanz thrashes wildly against the ring apron and Zako continues to yank the chain around his neck. Miss De La Muerte walks straight up to Hanz face and just stares at him, a develish smile curling on he lithe face as she enjoys watching Hanz turn blue. After Hanz eyes start rolling, Miss De la Muerta lifts her arm and gives a little signal with her hand and wrist. Zako suddenly drops the chain, and with that, Hanz body also drops off the apron and onto the floor, right at the feet of Miss De La Muerta. Hanz is coughing and heaving as the ramp camera gets close enough to catch Miss De La Muerta, standing over Hanz, say out loud:

"...still having fun, Mr. Gruber?"

Zako gets out of the ring and grabs Hanz by the hair again, but Miss De La Muerta suddenly shoots him a look and Zako lets Hanz go. Miss De La Muerta gestures and Zako starts slowly walking up the ramp. As the crowd boo them, Miss De La Muerta leans down, grabs Hanz herself, and whispers something to him that the camera cannot catch. She then drops his head and turns around to saunter away with Zako, leaving Hanz in a pile ringside, with the chain still wrapped around his face and neck.

================================================================================================================================================
    COMMERCIAL: ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF "TOTAL HENHOUSE", THE FINAL, SHOCKING TRUTH TO THE MYSTERY OF THE SEASON WILL BE REVEALED: WHICH MEMBER OF GENOCIDE HAS BEEN SENDING THESE LOVE LETTERS TO MADISON BANKS???? FIND OUT ON AN ALL NEW "TOTAL HENHOUSE", THURSDAYS AT 10/9 CENTRAL ONLY ON 'EEEEE'! ================================================================================================================================================

When we come back from commercial, James Sync is standing in the ring, awaiting his opponent.Sync walks over to the ropes, leans over and yells for a microphone.

Sync: HELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FWA UNIVERSE!

The boos from the FWA Universe were deafening. A water bottle nearly missed Sync’s head, unfortunately.

Sync: It’s been a long time since I’ve really been given a true chance in an FWA ring, and I know that I’ve squandered each and every chance I’ve ever been given but that’s all in the past! This is James Sync’s Road to Redemption Part III and this time I shall not fail! Because I’m James Sync, BAYBAY and I…

Weinstock: Cut his mic, please!

Piers: This is great, Dave! A true legend has returned!

Weinstock: He’s about as much of a legend as Jugem Jugem!

They didn’t cut his mic, but he was interrupted by the music of Travis Morgan! The crowd popped initially for the interruption of Sync, but mellowed a bit when the arrogant Travis Morgan made his way out onto the stage. The newest superstar of the FWA sauntered down to the ring, staring the old FWA rockstar down all the way. Morgan was anxious to get the match underway, but Sync held his hand up in the air.

Sync: Now wait just one second there, young fella. I’ve gotta few things to say to ya. First of all, ya really need to wipe that confident smirk off your face before I do it for ya. I don’t know if you know who I am, but I’m James F’N Sync,a bonafide FWA legend, and I ain’t no damn pushover!

Morgan cocks his head to the side before taking off his sunglasses.

Sync: I’ve beaten names in this business that you could only dream of beating! I’m James Sync BAY…

Morgan cut him off with a kick to the guy and a lightning fast Kiss the Sky! The referee calls for the bell!

Travis Morgan vs “Rockstar” James Sync

The referee holds Morgan back until Sync can pull himself up to his feet! The moment Sync is up to his feet, Morgan runs full speed with a Front Dropkick that sends Sync to the corner! Sync stumbles out of the corner and walks right into a Fireman’s Carry Neckbreaker, following it up with a Running Knee Strike! Sync’s eyes rolled to the back of his head, as he slumped down to the mat! Morgan did a throat slit jgesture to signal that the end was near before climbing up to the top rope and delivering a New Dawn Fades (Swanton Bomb)!

Morgan covers for the academic

1…

2…

3!

Here is your winner – Travis Morgan!

Trafford:
    Wow! Now that was an impressive showing from the newcomer! Nomatter what you think about James Sync, he’s definitely better than Morgan made him look tonight!

Piers: He hit him with a cheapshot! This Morgan fellow should be ashamed of himself! What a bad sport!

Weinstock: Morgan did nothing that any one of the 55,000 people here in the arena wouldn’t have done if they had the same opportunity! There is NO ONE more annoying to listen to than the Rockstar!

Langdon Trafford: Well folks, now that James Sync has been hailed and farewelled by Travis Morgan, we can move on to a new segment, the first of many I hope! Its the debut of 'Fireside Chat' featuring our very own David Weinstock! Dave, take it away!

David Weinstock: Thank you Piers, ladies and gentleman, 'Fireside Chat' my recurring interview segment where I will conduct sit-down interviews with FWA wrestlers to give them the chance to directly answer questions that the FWA Universe wants to hear answers on. And my debut interview was conducted with the man former known to some as "Kid Justice", but known here in FWA as Deception. Take it away, boys!

The scene throws from the commentary desk to a black screen. Without being able to see anything in the video so far, we nonetheless hear the apprehensive voice of Dave Weinstock.

DW: "Deception, thank you very much for agreeing to this interview, but I have to let our viewing audience know, originally this interview was meant to occur backstage at the Philips Arena, but you declined to meet me there. So can you tell us why you chose to have this interview.... here?"

We open up inside a set looking across the way we can tell its the old RTE building and we see Deception walk in he sits down. He looks over to Weinstock as he speaks.

Deception: "This place brings back some pretty strong memories this place to me is my home. I was born and I grew up in this building. There is a reason why we moved here because there is something about this place that has molded me into the man sitting here today. I have found myself on the edge of greatness my whole career and it seems that time after time shot after shot being within fingertips I have come up short. I came to HWA with the soul purpose of showing you the true faces of Deception and the true faces of your heroes who in reality are just villians with crooked smiles and false pretenses. I am a rightous man I am swift I am deadly I am justice and I am going to show you the true faces of this place. Take a damn good look at the state of this place frauds run it holding the wool over your eyes if you dont see it your just another sheep another one who is just like the rest a puppet whose strings are being pulled like Tommy Thunder."

DW: "You've had many memorable feuds and victories already here in FWA. Tell me, which one means the most to you, and why?"

"Thunder last week I beat you but to me that is a hollow victory because I know you Tommy and I know you are so much better then that last week you were just this empty shell of the man the myth the legend who built his legacy defeating men with more talent then this roster in its pinky and now you cant even get past unknowns Tommy what happen to you? Wait... Thats right, your balls your heart your will is goning to fade away and driven into the abyss. Tommy I am throwing out a challange for you it doesnt have to be today doesn't have to be tommrrow but when you find the must see mvp tommy thunder the man I know tell him I want him. That right there will be my greatest victory and then after that its the X Title. So to answer your question there is none its just another day until I get the X Title."

DW: "While we are on the subjec of Tommy Thunder, last show in Orlando you defeated Thunder, a person that you have much history with outside the FWA. Would you consider last weeks match to be the biggest win of your FWA career, and do you have any comment on the business between Thunder and Ty Johnson, who you have also faced off against in the past?"

"Like I said that is not Tommy Thunder you see the real Tommy Thunder isn't this spoiled little man that has a kid like Ty Johnson get under his skin. Ty Johnson is good I will give him that but he is not great he is just sadly another face in an endless crowd who will be lost among the masses. Tommy Thunder is a lost man in a lost world and he needs to go find himself because like I said that is the man I want to face a Tommy Thunder at the top of his game as sharp as a knife with a mind as deadly as his fist. I want the Tommy Thunder who put his body on the line every night. I want the Tommy Thunder who scratched and clawed and bled for his crimes of passion in that ring that held that world championship and who went to to toe with the best and beat them all Tommy thats who I want and if you cant give me that then I want you gone I want your erased I want your tainted name deleted from the record books as you are nothing Tommy nothing but a joke a has been. Tommy I will take this Thunder behind the woodshed and I will put you out of your misery."

Weinstock shifts uncomfortably as the intensity of Deception's words.

DW: "I've been informed by FWA Management that Deception will be an entrant in the 4-Corners Survival Match for the #1 Contendership of the X Division Championship at the World Tag League Final. Give us your reaction to having another shot at the title again, after you fell short in your first title match at the X Gauntlet. Is being X Division Champion the immediate goal? Or is there something bigger, something more that Deception is aiming for?"

"The X Division Championship is the title I want its the title I need. This is not cockiness this is not a false facts this is a knowing in your bones."

Deception pulls down mask showing his eyes.

"Take a damn good look right here and I want you to understand the magnitude of the situition here but I am that damn good not because I say it not because I think it its because I know it. I am not gonna get rattled at the finals I am not gonna get flustered I am going to take these hands I am going to take these and I am going to do exactly what I said and I am going to take its not a tale of if it is a tale of when."

Weinstock looks away from Deceptions gaze.

DW: "...Duly noted... uh, I guess its fair to say I think that you have a strong, yet unique sense of justice and a moral compass which leads to unconventional matchups for you. Tell me then, which FWA wrestler on the roster would you most like to face off against in the future, and why?"

Deception sits up pulling his mask back to his face.

"If your still asking me that question then you have not been listening. The easy answer would be I want to face the champion. The truth is I want to rid myself of the injustices you have in this place and it all starts with Tommy Thunder then Hanz Gruber then Cyrus Truth and Bell Jason Randall & Penny who drove me into a place where I didnt know who I was and trust me I don't forgive and I dont forgot and I know that my justice will be swift and it will be deadly. Then we go to you Tristin James Galloway the man of the hour the man that holds the X Title see you go on to hold that championship and you rise it high but you see I will study you. I will learn your biggest strengths and I will find your biggest weakness. I am a student of the game I am smart see my mind works in a different way in a way where I can see things from different angles where you look at it from one way I see it from the other. There is only a matter of time until you slip up that one mistake that one fatal error and then you are looking up and seeing that your championship is no longer yours its mine. So tick tock on the clock because I am coming for you and I am taking your championship and there lady liberty will rang."

Deception's tone is sharp as he slowly stands up he is offered a handshake by Weinstock but he just nods his head instead, gets up, and walks away from a perplexed Weinstock.

The scene cuts away from the video and back live into the arena.

Langdon Trafford: ...wow... first off, great scoop Dave, but I think the natural follow-up to ask you right here, right now, has got to be: What did you personally make of Deceptions proclamation?

David Weinstock: Langdon, as you guys could see, I tried to delve deeper into what makes Deception tick and I think unfortunately I did not have enough time to peel back all the layers in our interview, but two messages I got out of that experience was obvious to me: a. Deception is locked in on the goal of becoming X-Division Champion, and b. Deception does not forgive and he does not forget!

Piers Gallagher: He can forget about being X-Division Champion!! He already had one shot and he blew it!!!

David Weinstock: Well, if he comes through in the 4-corners survival at the Tag League Final, he'd be on the cusp once again!

The conversation at the commentary desk is suddenly interrupted by a screeching squawk. Members of the audience wince, but theres at least one or two very excited children in the crowd as Paulie the Safety Parrot comes down the ramp, mic firmly grasped in his hand-talons.

Paulie: "STOP THE SHOW!!!!!! EVERYONE WAIT JUST A MIIIIIIIIIIINUTE!!!"

Paulie climbs into the ring in a huff, waving his free wing-arm in indignation. Behind him, the ever-present FWA 365 camera crew records his journey.

"PAULIEEEEEEE DOESN'T WAN'T A CRACKER, WHAT PAULIEEEEEEEEEEEEE WANTS IS AN EXPLANATION!!!! WHAT IS WITH ALL THEEEEEEEEEESE NEEEEEEEEEEEEEW SIGNINGS BY FWA, YET NOBODY HAS OFFERED PAULIIEEEEEEEE A FULL-TIME CONTRACT!!! THAT SHIT DON'T FLY WITH PAULIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Younger members of the audience are aghast at Paulies fowl language.

"PAULIIEEEEEEEEEEE BETS HE KNOWS WHY THAT IS!!! ITS BECAUSE BEING A SAFETY PARROT ISN'T COOL OR HIP, IIIIIISN'T IT??? ITS BECAUSE ASHLEEEEEEEEEEEY O'RYAN IS NO FAN OF SAFETY PARROTS, THATS WHAT IT IS!!! WELL FOLKS, I'M HERE TO TELL YOU THAT PAULIEEE THE SAFETY PARROT IS DEAD!!!! NO MORE, DEAD AND GONE!!! FROM THIS NIGHT ON, PAULIEEEEEEEEEEE THE SAFETY PARROT IS NOW...."

Paulie turns to ensure that the FWA 365 crew is filming his big reveal, then gestures at them for something. A 365 crew member hands him a long cardboard sleeve, which Paulie grabs before looking back for the hard camera. He whips off the cardboard to reveal a florescent light tube, which he then holds high in the air with one wing-arm.

"PAULIE THE DEATHMATCH PARROT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Shitlist" by L7 suddenly interrupts Paulie as Nathan Cage suddenly emerges and literally sprints down the ramp!!

Langdon Trafford: Nathan Cage has arrived!! The mesmerizing madman is about to make his FWA debut!!!

David Weinstock: Looks like he can't wait to get in there and mix it up with Paulie...

Cage slides in the ring, where Paulie is winding up with the light tube. Cage, with a strange serene smile on his face, walks straight up to Paulie and says "do it". Paulie hesistates for a second. Cage slowly backs Paulie into the corner without even touching him, screaming "DO IT!! TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT!!!" at Paulie. Paulie finally summons up enough courage to take a swing at Cage with the tube, but Cage easily catches Paulie by the wrists and laughs.

"Lemme show you how its supposed to be done."

With one motion, Cage yanks the tube out of Paulies and smashes it over Paulies head. The crowd 'oooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhs' or grimaces as the tube explodes into a thousand little shards. Paulie slumps over in the corner like a stack of sad blueberry pancakes as Cage sneers at the helpless ref on the outside. The ref gives the signal that no match will occur. Cage throws the tube stump away and gets out of the ring and gets in the refs face, but thinks better of it after a second and pats the ref on the shoulder with a laugh. Cage then walks over to the commentary and yanks Piers headset off of Piers and starts screaming into the headset mic.

Cage: "THAT WASN'T A FIGHT!!! GIVE ME A REAL FIGHT!!!"

Cage throws the headset back aat Piers, then somehow calmly introduces himself to Langdon Trafford and Dave Weinstock before walking calmly back up the ramp. In the ring, a KO'ed Paulie is helped to the back, with FWA 365 crew studiously documenting it all. In and around the ring, FWA ring crew desperately try to quickly switch out the mat and clean up all the light tube shards.

Langdon Trafford: Well ladies and gentlemen, you heard it straight from the man himself just now, Nathan Cage is here in FWA for a fight, thats what he wants, and he wants it NOW!!

David Weinstock: The way he blasted poor Paulie, without hesitation, without a second thought... clearly this man has a lot of experience in dishing out PAIN to his opponents!

Piers Gallagher: YOU GUYS JUST LET HIM STEAL MY HEADSET AND HARRASS ME!! WHERE IN GODS NAME IS SECURITY??? THEY SHOULD BE OUT HERE PROTECTING ME!!!

================================================================================================================================================
    COMMERCIAL: ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF "FWA: 365", AFTER THE SUPER SHOCKING HEEL TURN OF THE DECADE WAS CUT SHORT BY THE DYNAMITE RETURN OF JAMES HUGHES, WHAT IS NEXT IN THE DARK DESCENT OF PAULIE THE SAFETY PARROT??? AND WHO PUT IN ALL THESE HOME DEPOT ORDERS FOR LIGHT TUBES AND BILLED IT TO THE FWA HR OFFICE??? THE CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED DOCUDRAMA SERIES "FWA: 365", AN ALL NEW EPISODE AIRS IMMEDIATELY AFTER FIGHT NIGHT, ONLY ON THE FWA NETWORK! ================================================================================================================================================

Fight Night returns to air with Aaron Kendrick already in the ring, ranting about something to the referee.

Langdon Trafford: Aaron Kendrick has been on a slide recently guys, but tonight he has the chance to turn it all around as he takes on James Hughes!!

David Weinstock: The Great I Am has been less than great of late, gotta admit that...

"Dark Horse" plays as James Hughes makes his way out, striding down the ramp with a purpose.

Langdon Trafford: Well ladies and gentlemen, last week James Hughes wasn't able to pull off the victory against WOLF, but suffice to say that a win against Aaron Kendrick would do much to right the ship!

David Weinstock: Despite not getting the W, Eyesnsane is shaping up to the man nobody wants to face in the X-Division mix! You gotta think that whoever wins this match would have a strong shout for joining Deception in 4-corners survival at the Tag League Finals!!

Singles Match
    James "Eyesnsane" Hughes vs "The Great I Am" Aaron Kendrick

Both men circled as the opening bell rang then come together for the tieup. Eyesnsane immediately goes downstairs, landing a big knee to the midsection followed by a rake of the eyes that sends Aaron stumbling backwards. Eyesnsane goes on the attack, landing a couple heavy right hands as he powers him into the corner. Aaron fires back with a pair of knife-edged chops across the chest, trying to fight out of the corner. Eyesnsane stops him with a kick to the gut then a headbutt that sends him reeling back into the corner again. Eyesnsane slams Aaron's face into the turnbuckle then grabs his wrist and yanks him out of the corner, right into a shortarm clothesline! Eyesnsane gets up a head of steam and drops a big elbow right into Aaron's chest then hooks the leg for the cover, getting a 2-count only. Eyesnsane stomps him a few times then picks him up and fires him into the ropes but Aaron ducks a clothesline attempt, bouncing off the ropes with a running clothesline on the rebound! Eyesnsane springs back up and Aaron takes him down with a quick armdrag, then takes him down a second time! Eyesnsane staggers back to his feet and Aaron meets him with another knife-edged chop, forcing him back against the ropes. Aaron gets up a head of steam and charges but Eyesnsane counters with a back body drop, elevating him up and over the ropes and landing onto the apron hard! Aaron slowly pulls himself up and this time Eyesnsane charges in but Aaron pulls down the top rope, sending Eyesnsane tumbling over the ropes and onto the floor on the outside!

Langdon Trafford: Low bridge by Aaron Kendrick and James Hughes just took a ride to the outside!

Piers Gallgher: That's a dirty trick, but looks like Kendrick is on the road back to greatness!!

Eyesnsane shakes it off and slowly gets back up but Aaron's poised on the top rope. He dives off with a flying crossbody but Eyesnsane catches him in mid-air! Aaron tries to fight his way free, tagging him with a couple wild elbows but Eyesnsane lifts Aaron up and long-darts him right into the steel ringpost on the outside! Eyesnsane steps over him while the camera moves in for a closer shot of Kendrick, who was busted open by the impact. Eyesnsane stomps him a couple times then picks him up and slams his face into the barricade. The referee warns him to get it back into the ring but then delivers another brutal shot to Aaron's skull. Eyesnsane drags him around the corner, getting up a head of steam and he throws Aaron across the announce table and right into the commentary team! There's static and clipped profanity as the commentators struggle to get clear of the mayhem, while Eyesnsane rolls in and out of the ring to break up the ref's count. Langdon does some fast talking as he tries to get clear but Eyesnsane pie-faces him out of the way then nails Aaron with a brutal kick right to the ribs! Eyesnsane drags him off the floor and hoists him up onto his shoulder. He starts toward the ringpost again but Aaron slips loose this time and he shoves Eyesnsane into the steel instead!

Langdon Trafford: Kendrick slips out at the last second and this time it's Eyesnsane that tastes the steel!

While Weinstock and Piers struggle to get their headsets working, Aaron heads over to the timekeeper's table and picks up a steel chair. The referee jumps out of the ring, getting in between them and he warns Aaron not to use the chair but Aaron's got a crazed look on his face. He shakes his head, saying something to the referee as he moves in on Eyesnsane but the referee gets in front of him again, trying to talk him down. Eventually, Aaron listens to reason and drops the chair onto the floor. Eyesnsane slowly rolls into the ring, trying to shake the cobwebs as he gets to his feet but Aaron climbs up onto the apron and to the top rope. Eyesnsane turns around and Aaron dives off the top with a missile dropkick right into his chest! Blood runs down his face as he hustles to make the cover but Eyesnsane kicks out at 2. Aaron pulls Eyesnsane up onto his knees and delivers over a dozen brutal forearm strikes right to the face, wearing Eyesnsane out before he slumps back down on the mat. Aaron backs up a little then goes for the 'TAK ATK' but Eyesnsane moves out of the way in time, grabbing Aaron around the waist and scoring with a german suplex that leaves a bloody smear on the mat! Eyesnsane gets back up and he stomps Aaron a couple times before he drags his thumb across his throat. EYE ON YOU! Eyesnsane locks it in tight and Aaron has no chance other then to tap.

Winner: James Hughes

Langdon Trafford: Kendrick submits!! Eyesnsane makes his mark here in Atlanta with a submission victory!!

The ref checks on a moaning Kendrick in the ring as Eyesnsane hops out of the ring with a shake of the head at Kendricks direction. As Hughes was back up the ramp, he high-fives some of the cheering orphans ringside before finding the ramp camera. Eyesnsane stares directly into the camera while walking up the ramp and is heard saying 'I know you watching this, Ashley. You better give me something good for London."

David Weinstock: There you have it, folks. Eyesnsane leaving no doubt that he wants in on the card at the Tag League Final!

Piers Gallagher: Well duh, everyone wants to be on the supercard!! Don't get your hopes up though, Hughes, our GM O'Ryan is an incompetant foreigner who is taking up an AMERICAN job, and hes also being investigated by ICE, from what I hear!

David Weinstock: Jesus Piers, why don't you and WOLF get a room....

Mark Merriweather saunters down the ramp, his music interrupting the conversation at the announce table. Merriweather has only barely stepped into the ring before "The Great Chain of Being" plays, leading to LOCKE appearing on the stage with a mighty sweep of his trenchcoat. LOCKE slowly and surely takes his time walking down the ramp, sparing a few moments to gaze deeply into the ramp camera.

Langdon Trafford: Mark Merriweather is another FWA wrestler who is really in need of a win right now, but I daresay that he comes into this match an underdog against one of FWAs newest acquisitions!!

David Weinstock: LOCKE looked like an absolute nightmare in his FWA debut last show in Orlando... he's definitely not one that Merriweather, or anyone should be taking lightly!

Piers Gallagher: I've been on the Benjamin Locke badwagon since day one!! If you think hes a scary dude now, trust me when I say: you ain't see nothing yet!!

Singles Match

LOCKE vs Mark Merriweather

The match starts off with a tieup. Mark takes LOCKE down a few times, while playing to the crowd. LOCKE sticks in there, working a very basic offense and keeping Mark working hard to stay ahead of him. He fires Mark into the turnbuckle then runs in after him but Mark gets a boot up into his face, knocking him for a loop. He charges out of the corner with a clothesline attempt but LOCKE ducks, countering with a backslide for another 2-count. LOCKE starts to lose focus and he eats a HUGE DDT that almost gets Mark the 3-count! Mark starts to wear him down slowly, keeping LOCKE down on the mat. Mark puts on the pressure and he goes for a suplex but LOCKE counters and drops down behind him, taking him down with a quick rollup that leads to another 2-count. The pace of the match quickens and Mark makes a key mistake, leaving her wide open for LOCKE to capitalize with a STAR DESTROYER! LOCKE drops down and makes the cover and he scores the win!

Winner: LOCKE

The referee raises LOCKEs hand in victory, during while LOCKE suddenly starts laughing. The referee drops his and gives LOCKE a look, but LOCKE is still laughing at something, staring down at the struggling Merriweather. LOCKE suddenly then sieze Merriweather, hoists him up, and smashes him with a second Star Destroyer!!!!!!

Langdon Trafford: Good lord!!! LOCKE isn't done!!!

LOCKE admires his own twisted handiwork before barking at the referee to raise his hand again, which the ref does after a moment of hesistation. LOCKE uses his free hand to lift a finger in front of his face and makes a threatening gesture to the hard camera.

David Weinstock: LOCKE used Merriweather to send a message of his own that he is not a man who will settle for being lost in the shuffle here in FWA!!

Piers Gallagher: I told you all before and I'll say it again: you aint seen nothing yet.

Langdon Trafford: I think the message has to have been recieved loud and clear, guys, but the moment fans around the world have been waiting for is finally upon us!! Its the conclusion of the group stage of the Worlds Strongest Tag Team Tournament, and tonights double finale will determine who marches into the main event of the Tag League Final!!!

We throw to a graphic of the Block standings as the commentary team continues to speak on background:

WORLDS STRONGEST TAG TEAM TOURNAMENT STANDINGS

A BLOCK

Bullets and Bubblegum - 6 points (3 wins, 0 losses)
    SCV - 4 points (2 win, 1 loss)
    Mad Kingdom - 2 points (1 win, 2 losses) - Eliminated
    DFB - 2 points (1 win, 3 losses) - Eliminated
    HYPER-VIBE - 2 points (1 win, 2 losses) - Eliminated

B BLOCK

Ryan Rondo/Chris Kennedy - 6 points (3 wins, 0 losses)
    The Echo - 4 points (2 wins, 1 loss)
    The Phillip A. Jackson Project - 4 points (2 wins, 2 losses) - Eliminated
    Rockstarrz I&I - 2 points (1 win, 2 losses) - Eliminated
    Genocide - 0 points (0 wins, 3 losses) - Eliminated
    Langdon Trafford: The stars have truly aligned, guys, for both Blocks to be decided tonight, and in our main event, our Tag Team Champions Sin City Vultures face the most daunting challenge of their careers as they face the undefeated duo of our World Heavyweight Champion and Shannon O'Neal, that force of nature known as Bullets and Bubblegum!!!

David Weinstock: Bullets and Bubblegum have frankly looked unstoppable so far, and their perfect record reflects that. And thanks to DFB, Bell and Shannon could even presumably advance with a time limit draw!! For Manson and BUCK, the task is to win, and to beat the clock!! If the reigning Tag Team Champions don't make the final, I can only imagine that it would be a setback that SCV may well not be able to recover from!!

Piers Gallagher: But how about B Block guys???? Someone must do something about those vulgar INVADERS!!!! Rondo and Kennedy has also had a perfect tournament so far, but in The Echo, they're facing a tea-

Langdon Trafford: Wait wait, sorry to interrupt you Piers, but someone is on the ramp out here, who is that on the ramp?

David Weinstock: Guys, its two people... guys, thats Tommy Thunder!

The graphic of the standings abruptly cuts away as the scene returns to the ramp camera, clearly not ready to be cued back for a live shot, struggles to zoom in on what is happened on the ramp stage.

Tommy Thunder is out to the stage but he's dragging along a seemingly barely conscious Dave Sullivan who's clothes are in tatters. His white shirt looks to have been ripped open, as well as missing a sleeve, and is stained in the blood dripping down his face. His hair is a mess and is also wet and in peaks due to the blood. He's also missing one shoe. One of his eyes seems completely closed due to severe swelling and his lip also looks fat and swollen. He's being dragged by Thunder, who has a metal pipe in one hand, out to the stage. He's not wearing a trademark suit today and is instead wearing dark skinny jeans and a white vest top which looks a little off colour in patches due to some of Sullivan's blood no doubt.

Thunder dumps Sullivan on the stage and looks down at him with a scowl as the crowd boos him. He then looks out tot he crowd and a shit eating grin creeps across his face as he lifts the metal pipe high in the air. He then turns his attention back to Sullivan before screaming at him "Come on you pathetic weasel!" and giving him a kick to direct him down the ramp. Sullivan however is barely conscious and goes a few feet down the ramp, more due to the kick than his own will, before collapsing in a heap again.

Langdon Trafford: What the hell is this? what's he trying to prove here?!

David Weinstock: Thunder's had a chip on his shoulder with Johnson and his old adversary Sullivan for weeks now. This is him getting Sullivan well and truly out of the picture, while making a statement!

Thunder doesn't look impressed with Sullivan so he goes to the side of the ramp and grabs what looks like a spare roll of cable, intended for lighting or audio equipment. He goes to Sullivan and starts wrapping the cable around his neck.

Langdon Trafford: Oh come on someone has to stop this!

Piers Gallagher: Are you going to get in there Trafford?! I'm sure as hell not!

Thunder then grabs the end of the cable and starts to drag Sullivan towards the ring while shouting after him "COME ON YOU SON OF A BITCH!". He drags him like an unwilling dog and Sullivan has no choice but to follow on his hands and knees. As they get to the ring Thunder lifts Sullivan and tosses him into the ring. He then follows in as we see Sullivan trying to crawl his way to the other side of the ring but Thunder smiles and can be heard saying "Oh no you don't!". He grabs the end of the cable and wraps it tights around the ringpost tying Sullivan up to prevent him from leaving.

Thunder then screams at ringside; "GIVE ME A MIC!"before he begins to speak.

Tommy Thunder: Do you people know what this is? Do you know what this poor excuse of a man is? He's nothing more than a dog. An old, long in the tooth, past his prime dog. The one redeeming trait that and old dog has is that he's loyal. And just like all of you hypocritical sheep, who follow whoever panders to you, David Sullivan here is the very same. You're all loyal to whoever is willing to lower their self esteem to your level and pander to you in order to desperately try and gain affection, recognition and infamy.

And in this case, the person all of you, and David Sullivan have chosen to be loyal to is Tyler Johnson.

The crowd cheer his name as Thunder pauses and lets out a light chuckle.

Tommy Thunder: I'm not even mad at all of you for cheering for him because I know full well how all this ends. Nice guys finish last. You don't get anywhere in this business by pandering. you don't get anywhere in this business by breaking principles that separates one from being someone like me and someone like you. Thunder points to a man in the front row. Yes you there, the fat boy in the front row with your FWA sippy cup and TY Johnson Ground Zero t-shirt.

The crowd boo while Thunder just shakes his head slowly before the camera focuses on the man as he makes an obscene gesture back at Thunder.

Thunder: Yeah I bet you want a reaction from me huh? Well I'm better than that. I'm better than you. I'm better than all of you and I'm better than Tyler Johnson. Because I'm the best in the world at what I do.

And you can believe everything I've just said and deep down, you know that it's true because at the end of the day, I don't pander to all of you. I don't need to follow others. I don't need to break my principles in an eternal quest for recognition and infamy and fame, championships, wins. Nothing. I carve my own path because I am an honest man. And that, is the one thing you can believe most of all.

The crowd boo as we can see Dave Sullivan in the background writhing in pain, trying to use the ropes to get up, but to no avail, his blood staining the canvas of the ring where he's crawled around.

Tommy Thunder: Tyler, so far you've been a follower, you've been a sheep because you've been following this squib of a man, if we can even call him that. but I'm about to give you a chance of a lifetime to make something of yourself. I'm about to offer you the chance to stand on your own two feet, without this parasite. I'm about to give you the chance to be a man. Because at the Tag League Final you and I are going to face off in a Last Man Standing match!

The crowd cheer this.

Langdon Trafford: Thunder has thrown down a challenge to Ty Johnson, guys! Last Man Standing Match!!!

Tommy Thunder: But here's a little spoiler, a little look to the future if you will. So far you've been following in the footsteps of David Sullivan as he molds you into the superstar that he was never able to become. Sure, he had some mediocre success here and there but he was never able to reach the top. He was cut down because his stepping stones were built on sand and hopes and pipe dreams that he viewed through rose tinted glasses as opposed to having a solid foundation of reality and legitimacy. And now, he's managed to get you to build your own stepping stones on the very same foundation.

Well here's a clue; As an honest man I'm going to tell you something that you need to believe; I am going to beat you. You are not a man. You're a sheep, a hypocrite and a parasite. And I'm going to end you as you when you fail to get up before the count of 10, just as your pathetic mentor Dave Sullivan has failed to do the exact same thing for his entire career.

The crowd boo.

Tommy Thunder: Huh, you imbeciles still don't believe me? Still have doubts about me telling the truth? Well observe this and follow this you idiots!

Thunder slams the mic down and grabs Dave Sullivan by the collar and dragging him to the middle of the ring. He grasps the steel pipe with both hands and takes a step back. Sullivan gets on his knees and looks up at Thunder before spitting a mouthful of blood at him. Thunder's face turns into a raging scowl as he swings the pipe, clocking Sullivan square on the side of the head. Sullivan collapses in a heap as the crowd gasp. Thunder throws the pipe down onto his fallen victim and uses his foot to turn Sullivan onto his back. He then places one foot on his chest, and raises one fist into the air.

Tommy Thunder: Boo me all you want you sheep, but nobodys going to stop me. Ty Johnson will not stop me. And once I have my way with Ty at the Tag League Final, just like here with poor snarky lovable Dave, all that he and all of you will see and hear is me, The Division 1 Athlete, standing tall in this ring with my hand raised in victory, as the referee counts loud and clear......

3!

4!!

Thunder starts grinding his boot again into Dave Sullivan, who gasps for air as Thunder sadistically presses down on his chest.

5!!

6!!!!!

The crowd are booing profusely, but suddenly, just as Thunder reaches the count of 7 a loud cheer erupts as we see Ty Johnson rushes down the ramp!

David Weinstock: Oh thank God! Ty Johnson to end this madness, Thunder has lost it!

Thunder has exited the ring to meet him and a brawl ensues between both men!!!

Langdon Trafford: My God these two are going at it! We don't have to wait for the Supershow! Here they go!

There's no attempt at any sort of wrestling skill between the two as it's just a flurry of punches and elbows being thrown with a few kicks and knees thrown in. But soon we get an entourage of security flooding out and they attempt to break the two rivals up.

Piers Gallagher: They need to let these two blow off some steam, let them go at it I say!

Despite the attempt of three security guards, there's no stopping Johnson as he rips clear and dives onto Thunder, flooring him and restarts attacking him.

Langdon Trafford: Get some more security out here, otherwise neither of these men are going to make it to the Last Man Standing match!

More security arrive and eventually 5 men peel Johnson off of Thunder, who backs away to the other side of the ring. Meanwhile medical personnel rush down into the ring to attend to Dave Sullivan who has barely moved. Thunder sees this and cracks a smile while continuing to back away towards the time keepers area and out through the crowd. He can be heard shouting; "That's going to be you Johnson! You hear me?!".

Johnson meanwhile has pure rage in his face, with the 5 security guards barely able to contain him. Ty finally breaks free of the guards, but Thunder is already backtracking up the stairs, so Ty slides into the ring and checks on Sullivans condition.

David Weinstock: Wow. This rivalry has just gone up several notches. Boiling point? Things have erupted between these two, and Dave Sullivan has paid the price tonight for the challenge to be thrown down!

Langdon Trafford: You got that right David, Last Man Standing I'll be surprised if either of these two will be standing by the end of this one. What a match we're in for!! Good god, what else is going to transpire before we even get over to London???

The commentary team take a moment to compose themselves before being pinged by the production truck to get back on track.

Langdon Trafford: Oh, yes, we apologize for that interruption by Tommy Thunder, ladies and gentleman, and now we are a-go to move on to the penultimate matches in the Worlds Strongest Tag Team Tournament!!

Kurt Harrington: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall and is a World’s Strongest Tag Team Tournament Match!

Harrington pauses as Genocide enter to the 'O Death'. Sinn taunst the crowd, causing a negative reaction from the crowd.

Kurt Harrington: Introducing first, already in the ring, from the darkest corners of insanity, they are the Harbingers of the Rapture….Sinn and Graves, GENOCIDE!

Trafford: Both of these teams in this match have been eliminated already but there’s still a lot on the line here, specifically for these two demons in the ring, Sinn and Graves.

Piers:
    Genocide hasn’t gotten a single point in this tournament, so there is nothing they’d like more than to get that goose egg off the scoreboard this week against the RockStarrz!

Weinstock: It’s no secret that Sinn and Graves have failed to live up to expectations so far in this tournament but as we’ve seen time and time again, sometimes it only takes one win, one week, to find that fire and that momentum to begin that climb to the top! That win could come tonight!

Piers:
    Are you kidding? Look at that man in the ring right there! He’s the size of your house, David! And the more desperate he gets, the more dangerous he becomes!

The commentators are interrupted by the music of the RockStarrz, Izzy Van Doren and “Starr” as the camera pans over to the stage. Starr and “Chicago’s Favorite Gal” rock onto the stage with Ian doing a bit of an Air Guitar to the riff in the music. Izzy takes a selfie next to a girl dressed just like her as Starr takes a sip of some guys beer in the front row. The crowd is excited for both of these energetic superstars!

Weinstock: And with this match being as important as it is for Genocide,well, it’s just as important for these two, especially Starr. Starr has had FWA World Championship gold dangled right in front of him at Mile High and this man wants nothing more than to climb the proverbial ladder again!

Piers: He should thank his lucky stars he was even that close to the gold in the first place! That hooligan will never get that close to “STARR”dom again! Genocide will see to that!

Trafford: Well, they certainly look motivated to do just that!

World’s Strongest Tag Team Tournament
    RockStarrz I&I vs Genocide

Starr ducks under the top rope, steps into the ring and is immediately attacked by both members of Genocide! Sinn and Graves begin double teaming Starr, laying some vicious shots into him. Sinn tosses Starr aside like a rag doll and knocks Izzy off the apron, to the floor below! Sinn turns around as Starr begins to charge at him, and delivers a Discus Clothesline that nearly decapitates Starr! Sinn and Graves waste absolutely no time in picking up Starr and delivering a lighning fast Synide Injection! Starr’s head bounced off the canvas!

1…

2…

Izzy dove in from the outside and broke up the pin! Izzy immediately lunged at Sinn and started striking him with a series of right hand chops but Sinn shoved her away, halfway across the ring! Izzy rolled right back to her feet, and delivered a running dropkick that only staggered Sinn! Starr got back to his feet and dropkicked Sinn as well, but again, it barely moved the monster! Starr and Izzy joined arms and went for a double clothesline, but Sinn ducked under and delivered a double spear on the rebound! Sinn tagged in Graves and the duo wasted NO time in trying to hit their double team finisher, the Final Nail in the Coffin, on Starr. Sinn lifts him up in the air, but Starr wriggles free, lands on his feet. Starr jumps up and connects with a Backstabber on Sinn! Graves wastes no time in clubbing Starr from behind, so Izzy re-enters the ring and delivers a Trump-Plex to Graves! Graves gets up and walks right into a running Busaiku Knee Kick from Starr! Starr turns around to deliver the same move to Sinn, but Sinn runs right through him like a Mack Truck! Izzy Van Doren is perched up on the top rope! She dives off the top onto Sinn, who catches her in mid-air! Fall Away Slam to IVD! Starr crawls to the corner and pulls himself up, trying to find reprieve, but there was none as Sinn charges full speed with a body splash…which Starr avoids, causing Sinn to crash against the turnbuckles! Sinn staggers out, turns around and walks right into a Starrstruck Superkickas Izzy gets up to hit the Inverted Overdrive! Graves comes in with a clothesline attempt on Izzy, which she ducks and Starr connects with another Superkick! But this time, izzy picks Graves up and sets him up for the Spike PileDriver, which Starr assists with his Shooting Starr Press!

Starr with the cover!

1…

2…

3!

Here are your winners @ 4:35 – RockStarrz I&I

After the match is over, Izzy leaps into Ian’s arms and they take a selfie to celebrate their win! Izzy sticks her tongue out and flashes a gang sign before Starr escorts her out of the ring. Back in the ring, Graves tries to get his senses together as Sinn goes into an absolute rage on the outside. He begins trashing the ringside area, throwing chairs, flipping the steel steps, and threatening to toss them into the crowd before Graves rushes out of the ring to calm his partner down. Sinn is absolutely seething as everyone waits with baited breath, but he eventually takes a few deep breaths, tosses the stairs aside and walks back up the ramp with Graves.

Weinstock: Well, we uh, we certainly don’t….I don’t even know what to say here, gentlemen, that was quite the scary moment that just unfolded out here.

Trafford: Sinn….he just…snapped….

Weinstock: Genocide, I think, just gave this one everything they had, coming out guns a blazing and they still come up short….I’m not sure how much losing Sinn can handle!

Piers: He should be mad!!! He just let those two Hot Topic hippies get back to .500 while Genocide have now laid a goose egg at this tournament!!!

---------

HYPERVIBEs video plays as Ai Kurayami and Eimi Sanada come out for their last match of the tournament. Sanada still seems to be slightly favoring the arm that was assaulted by DFB in Orlando as Ai Kurayami puts a brave and determined face on as she enters the ring.

Langdon Trafford: Speaking of goose eggs guys, this is the last chance for HYPERVIBE to actually win a match here against Mad Kingdom!

David Weinstock: To say Sanada has had a rough tournament is an understatement... and with the way DFB chose her to make their sorry statement last show, she cannot be at 100% right now...

"Gimme Chocolate" blares out next as Penny leads Mad Kingdom out, with Fred and Norman in tow. Jason Randall comes out after her, seeming slightly bemused by Pennys theme music. Penny puts Fred and Norman in the corner this time, with the ringside camera catching her telling Fred that "Jason says your smark mouth isn't good for commentary!"

Langdon Trafford: And here are Mad Kingdom, who have had a respectable tournament in their own right, with a big victory which derailed DFB!! Can they close out Block A with a flourish!!

David Weinstock: Seems like the cats aren't joining us for commentary this week. Guess we're stuck with Piers, then.

Piers Gallagher: HAR HAR HAR, heres a real scoop, I still prefer those cats commentary over Starr and Izzy Van Doren!

Worlds Strongest Tag Team Tournament A Block
    Mad Kingdom vs HYPERVIBE

Kurayami beckons Sanada to step out onto the apron and starts off with Randall. The two lock up and Randall quickly gets the upper hand, but Kurayami gets technical and ankle picks Randall! Randall tries to scramble with Kurayami, but Kurayami grounds Randall with a hammerlock! Randall struggles to leverage free, and after a moment uses his other arm to snap-mare roll Kurayami over his shoulder. Kurayami lets go of the lock, and as she rolls up Randall slugs her straight in the face!! Kurayami reels, and Randall grabs her to shoot her into the ropes, Kurayami ducks a clothesline and runs right through with a tilt-a-whirl!! Randall sprawls out, but Penny charges into the ring suddenly and blindsides Kurayami!! The ref tries to get Penny out of the ring, while Sanada leaves her corner, dives over the ref, and smashes Penny with a forearm!!

Langdon Trafford: The ref is starting to lose control of this match already! Both teams frustrations are boiling over!!

Piers Gallgher: Both want to end Block A with a win!! They got nothing to lose at this point!

Amid all the hubbub and with the ref still preoccupied with Sanada, Randall pushes Kurayami into Penny!! Penny jumps on Kurayami and tries to guillote her, but Penny slips off!! Jason Randall comes back to try and grab Kurayami, but Kurayami elbows him hard in the jaw!, Kurayami finally gets a tag to Sanada, who hops in and tries to schoolboy Randall!!

Randall kicks out before 2!!! He rolls through and Penny blind tags herself in, but Sanada is ready and as Penny charges, Sanada drop toe holds her!! Penny tries to get up quickly, but Sanada jumps over and lures Penny into a backslide!!

Langdon Trafford: Sanada gunning for the quick victory!!!

Penny kicks out at 2!!! Sanada grabs Penny and tries for an Oklahoma Roll, but this time Penny is ready and flattens herself on the mat so Sanada loses her grip!! Sanada flops over, and Penny jumps up and lands a big stomp onto Sanada!! Sanada freezes up as Penny has clearly hit the injured area. Penny sees that Sanada is in serious pain and tries to go for the quick cover, but Kurayami sees it too and comes in to preemptively push Penny away!! The ref has lost control again as Randall jumps back in and smashes Kurayami with a lariat!! Randall tries to pick up Kurayami and lock her in for a Wildcard Special, but Sanada summons up a second wind and heaves herself up to push Randall!! Randall stumbles forward and releases Kurayami, who uses the leverage to backdrop Randall out of the ring!! Sanada gets up, but doesnt see Penny on the outside coming back in from the other side of the ring. Penny lands a dropkick straight in Sanadas back, forcing Sanada to run into the ref, who in turn runs headlong into Kurayami!! Kurayami falls through the second rope as the dishevaled ref misses Penny quickly rake the confused Sanada in the eyes!!! Penny looks down at Fred in her corner, screams "YOUR IDEA TOTALLY WORKED!!!" and grabs Sanada, spinning her down for a vicious BITTER END (Rolling Cutter) center ring!!! Penny makes the cover as Randall grabs Kurayami outside and rams her into the steel steps!!!

3!!!!!!

Winner: Mad Kingdom (7:00)

Langdon Trafford: Mad Kingdom have done it!!! They finish the tournament level with 4 points, and have inflicted yet another injustice onto HYPERVIBE, who may have 2 points but precious little else to show for in the WS3T!

David Weinstock: So we have to mention, the ref missed that eye rake in the end by Penny, but we also have to mention how dangerous overall Mad King has looked in this tournament. Coming out of this tournament, both Jason Randall and Penny are riding some serious momentum!

Piers Gallagher: Did I hear correctly that she says the cat gave her the idea??? Because that was pretty good!!

Sanada rolls to the outside as Jason Randall gets back in the ring and runs over to Penny and raises her arm in victory so that Randall is holding one arm and the ref is raising the other. Penny breaks out into a wide breathless smile as she takes in that she won the matchup for Mad Kingdom, and then turns to Jason and excitedly tells him that it was all Freds idea. Jason looks over at Fred and Norman in the corner and insists that those two '...are nothing but rude to me when I ask them for suggestions!" as Penny assures him that Fred is full of great ideas about how to win.

---------

"Wynona's Big Brown Beaver" fills the arena and the boos begin for the cocky brothers, Drew and Ethan Conner make their way out. They pose for the fans that continue to boo them before strutting down to the ring with arrogance in their step.

Kurt Harrington: Introducing first weighing in at a combined weight of three-hundred & fifty pounds, from Gainesville, GA they are...

As they enter the ring Drew stops Kurt Harrington and whispers something to him that prompts Kurt to give him an "Are you serious?" look. Drew rudely urges Kurt to say it and Ethan shouts out profanities.

Kurt Harrington: They are Vicious & Delicious, The Money Makers, The Leaders of the Tag Team Revolution, The Dork Killers, The Pride of Georgia, The Trailer Park Boys, Team Controversial, and The Show Stealers...Drew & Ethan Conner...THE ECHO!

Dave Weinstock: Think they have enough nicknames?

Piers Gallagher: For crying out loud we don't have all night!

"Ambition and Vision" hits indicating the arrival of one Ryan Rondo as the boos continue and get a bit louder than before. No fanfare for Rondo as he simply walks to the ring not wasting anytime.

Kurt Harrington: First, making his way to the ring weighing in at one-hundred & ninety-five pounds, he is "The Amazing One" Ryan Rondo!

Piers Gallagher: I may not like him but at least he knows how to do a short entrance!

"Bittersweet Symphony" now fills the arena and the crowd roars with approval as Chris Kennedy steps out. Kennedy casually walks to the ring without much fanfare but does show appreciation towards the fans with waving at them and slapping some hands along the way.

Kurt Harrington: and his tag team partner weighing in at two-hundred & thirty-eight pounds, from Tampa, FL he is "The Astonishing" Chris Kennedy!

Langdon Trafford: Not the usual fanfare from Kennedy that we come to expect

Piers Gallagher: Maybe he feels threatened by The Echo and their massive egos as well as his partner's even more massive ego...as a matter of fact this match is filled with egomaniacs!

Dave Weinstock: You really cracked the case there, Piers

DING! DING! DING!

Worlds Strongest Tag Team Tournament B Block Match: The Echo vs Ryan Rondo/Chris Kennedy

As usual when it comes to Kennedy and Rondo tag team matches as of late it's Rondo making Kennedy do the grunt work. It appears as though Rondo may have a change of heart though as he tags himself back in, Kennedy shrugs and goes to leave to the apron but before he even steps through the ropes Rondo slaps him on the back tagging him back in. Kennedy smirks and shakes his head re-entering the ring as he stands across from Drew Conner. The eldest Conner looks none too impressed by Kennedy and mocks him a little by prancing around and singing Kennedy's theme music like the fans sometimes do, and then finishes it off with a crotch chop. Kennedy smirks and laughs at Drew, but this only provokes Drew who then slaps Kennedy while Ethan cheers on his older brother. Kennedy still has that sly smirk and looks out at the fans before he's about lay into Drew, but just then Rondo tags himself back in much to the dismay of the fans. Kennedy looks at Rondo incrediously while the fans shower Rondo with hatred and disdain, and he can be heard saying "Let me show you how it's done!" and just as he turns around he just barely manages to catch Drew by the boot as he was going for his patented super kick. Rondo trash talks Drew before spinning him around and attempts an Amazing KO, but Drew just manages to slip away in time shoving Rondo back in the process...

Rondo sits at the corner and looks at Kennedy, who is watching his partner and tells him "come on, show me how it's done Amazing One!", "Oh you got jokes now" Rondo proclaims right back at Kennedy, not even focusing on Drew behind him who has him in his sights. Rondo turns back around finally and just in time it seems as he sidesteps Drew who was attempting another superkick and this time Rondo hits Drew with an AMAZING KO! Ethan looks flabbergasted on the apron while Rondo makes the cover and taunts Ethan while doing so...

One...two...THREE!

Winner: Ryan Rondo/Chris Kennedy (5:49)
    Rondo turns his attention back to Kennedy but before he can gloat he's attacked from behind by Ethan, who stomps away at Rondo. Kennedy reluctantly enters the ring and waits for Ethan to turn around...BITTERSWEET CHIN SYMPHONY! Ethan is laid out flat on his back next to Drew. Kennedy helps Rondo to his feet and can be heard saying, "THAT...is how it's done!" and then Kennedy leaves the ring where Rondo looks at him with not his usual sneer of knowingness or approval, but with more of a crooked stare which is part blank yet part unnerving.

Langdon Trafford: ITS A CLEAN SWEEP IN BLOCK B LADIES AND GENTLEMAN! Chris Kennedy and Ryan Rondo, the unlikeliest pairing in the tournament, have now capped off a perfect B Block run and sealed their place in the main event of the Tag League Finals!!!!!

Piers Gallagher: YES!!! IVE NEVER BEEN MORE HAPPY!! BOTH OF THESE INVADER TEAMS HAVE BEEN PUT IN THEIR PLACE!!! SORRY CONNORS, SORRY DFB, THE WALL JUST GOT 10 FEET HIGHER!!!!!

Dave Weinstock: We've seen some creaks and cracks in this team, but they've held up exceptionally well throughout this whole tournament!! Can this last??? Will it last?? In due time I'm sure we'll find out, but right now, Chris Kennedy, Ryan Rondo, they're on their way to the main event in London!!

----

The lights turn out as the crowd holds up cell phone lights to illuminate for the FWA Tag Team Champions' entrance. Christopher Manson and BUCK make their way to the ring with the championship belts around their waists. The crowd looks on with mostly positive reaction as the Vultures reach the ring. The announcers all hype up the moment of the match, including the winners-take-all result to come from this match. BUCK and Manson reach the ring and remain stoic as they look around at the arena, which changes to lights on.

Shannon O'Neal's theme music is next, cut off quickly by Bell Connelly's upbeat theme music. The crowd is electric for the Bullets N' Bubblegum entrance. Shannon looks fierce and focused while Bell skips from one side of the stage to the other. BN'B is 3-0 in the Block A side of the tournament, and the announcers talk about their dominance so far but note the work isn't done.

The Vultures stand in the ring but Shannon sprints under the ropes and engages them with fierce right hands to each of them. Shannon takes the Vultures by surprise until BUCK grabs her by the neck and throws her across the ring like a doll. Bell comes in behind to check on Shannon, but BUCK steps in her path with a big clothesline! The crowd lets out a loud "ooooh" as both members of BN'B are DOWN before the bell even rings.

Shannon is up first as Bell rolls to the BN'B corner. BUCK stands by the side of Chris Manson, who is going to start for the Vultures.

MAIN EVENT
    Block A
    Sin City Vultures vs. Bullets N' Bubblegum (Shannon O'Neal and Bell Connelly)

Shannon walks up to face Manson, who circles the ring and crouches. Shannon uses kicks to keep Manson a few feet away. Shannon's first try at a punch misses, and Manson quickly overwhelms her with a side head lock. Manson tightens the grip as Shannon reaches out trying to make a tag to Bell. Manson overwhelms Shannon back to the middle of the ring and eventually toward BUCK, who slaps the shoulder and tags in. BUCK lands a big right hand to the abs of Shannon. He whips Shannon to the ropes and lands a big boot to the face. Then a giant swing as Shannon is flung around helplessly. The crowd erupts in cheers for the swing move and BUCK kneels down and covers, getting a two count.

BUCK pulls Shannon back upright and hits a military press slam. Manson tags in and runs off the opposite side and tries a single-leg running dropkick but Shannon lifts up in time to avoid it! Manson rises as Shannon throws a big right hand and connects in the jaw! Manson stumbles backwards and bounces softly off the ropes. Shannon lands a SECOND big right hand to the jaw and Manson crumbles.

Shannon makes the tag to Bell, who springs in with a running double knee to the chest. Then a big double-leg dropkick right after. Bell quickly covers but Manson kicks out right before a two count.

Langdon Trafford: We've seen Bullets N' Bubblegum absolutely DOMINATE so far in this tournament, but the Sin City Vultures have been showing WHY they are the FWA Tag Team Champions.

Bell grabs Manson by the neck with both her hands and tries a whip to the ropes. Manson reverses it and hits a roundhouse kick to the shoulder of Bell, who doubles over. Manson quickly strikes with a lifting DDT right into the middle of the ring. Then a tag to BUCK!

BUCK lands a big standing elbow drop to the chest area and lays over Bell.

....................1.......................2...........Shannon with a running kick to BUCK's head breaks up the pinfall try. Shannon quickly is pushed to the ropes by the ref and Manson enters with stomps into the fallen Bell. BUCK then lifts her up for a powerslam that shakes the ring. Tag made to Manson but the ref never saw it since he was scolding Shannon. So when Manson has stomps going down into Bell, the ref tells him he is illegal. The crowd is now energized watching the Vultures get the raw end of things. Shannon claps as it's karma for the cheating tactics from earlier. BUCK re-enters the ring with a shoulder shrug and when he bends down, Bell lands a swift possum-style kick to the nose. BUCK stumbles back and Bell hits her double-leg standing dropkick to his chest! BUCK falls through the middle and top ropes and out of the ring!!!

Langdon Trafford: Bell showing why she is the FWA World Champion and a two-time Women's Champion tonight!

Bell tags in Shannon, who doesn't wait for BUCK to re-enter the ring. Bell crouches down near the ropes and Shannon sprints forward! Manson slides around the ring post and appears to be coming for a cheap shot! Shannon sees it and instead of leaping over the ropes to BUCK, she side jumps and comes down with a FURIOUS and violent right hand down into the exposed face of Christopher Manson!!!

Shannon lands on the outside floor with a roll. When she turns, BUCK plants Shannon down with a HUGE running shoulder bump!!!

Piers Gallagher: It's like a bus hitting a sports car!

Shannon lays on the ground as the crowd is all on their feet, and BUCK enters the ring with the ref's count at three and now four! Bell rolls out the ring and Manson lays motionless on the apron after Shannon's big right hand punch from a few moments earlier.

Shannon slowly presses her hands up from the outside floor mat as the ref counts five. Then six. Bell shouts, "COME ON, SHAN!" The crowd even lets out a small pro-Shannon chant despite her past anti-crowd and antagonist moments. Shannon finally is up but nearly stumbles over, leaning against the apron as her support system.

"EIGHT!"

BUCK stands near the ropes and Shannon presses off the floor as the ref shouts "NINE" and then Shannon finally rolls onto the apron and under the ropes. BUCK is immediately waiting with stomps and a boot pressed down into her ribs! BUCK uses the ropes for a little more weight as he nearly is STANDING on Shannon's body. The crowd even lets out a few boos and groans. BUCK grabs Shannon by the hair and yanks her to the middle of the ring. He covers Shannon, who kicks out at two and three quarters!

BUCK pounds his fists into the canvas and grabs Shannon by the hair again. Shannon is nearly finished as BUCK whips her to the ropes and tries a big boot, but Shannon ducks it and lands a spinning heel kick! BUCK stumbles backwards after the kick and Shannon throws a desperation right hand punch that hits right in the nose!

Shannon then tags Bell as BUCK, who wasn't put into the mat from the punch, lands a running forearm into the back of Shannon after the tag!!! The crowd groans as Shannon goes face first into the turnbuckle after the right hand and tag to Bell.

The World Champion lands a right hand to BUCK but it doesn't hardly move him. Bell hops up to the top rope and flies off for a tornado DDT try, but BUCK catches her and drives Bell back first into the opposite turnbuckle. Manson is up on the apron and slaps BUCK's shoulder. With Bell still stuck between BUCK's enormous body and the turnbuckle, she's getting more pressure on her midsection. BUCK pulls her out of the corner but Manson does his Russian leg sweep while BUCK hits a clothesline for the double team move. BUCK then picks Bell up for the Gory Bomb and Manson hits the codebreaker on the way down for the "Feast of Vultures" finisher!

Langdon Trafford: THAT'S IT! THEY HIT THE FEAST OF VULTURES! A PIN WINS BLOCK A!

Shannon is still down in the BN'B corner and Manson rolls Bell to her back and hooks the near leg!

........................1........................2........................3!

Winners: Sin City Vultures (16:17)
    BUCK raises his arms in the air and lets out a mighty roar as Chris Manson rises up with a fist raised, a satisfied smile breaking out on his face. The Vultures win, and thus win the Block A of the tournament. The crowd boos as Bell stirs slowly on the canvas, realizing it's over. Shannon also stirs, pulling herself to a kneeling position using the turnbuckle.

Langdon Trafford: THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS HAVE DONE IT!!!! THEY'VE COME BACK FROM THE BRINK, AND HAVE SHOCKED BELL AND SHANNON!!! SIN CITY VULTURES WIN BLOCK A!!! THEY'RE GOING TO LONDON TO FACE RONDO AND KENNEDY, TO AFFIRM THEIR STATUS AS THE WORLDS STRONGEST TAG TEAM!!!!!!

Dave Weinstock: I can't believe what I've just seen. Christopher Manson has just pinned the World Heavyweight Champion.... we thought they were done after losing to DFB. We thought the task was too tall... but wow... just wow. I'm shocked SCV pulled it off!!!

Langdon Trafford: A team that was SO dominant for the entire tournament, which looked practically untouchable, and had the same record as the Vultures, will not advance to the finals. Unbelievable.

Piers Gallagher: Head-to-head tiebreakers, Langdon. That's how it works. Nothing says life has to be fair and the Vultures did what they had to do. Bullets N' Bubblegum didn't. And Bell took the pin. I wonder what Shannon feels now about sticking by her side.

The Sin City Vultures leave the ring with looks of determination, almost as if Bullets and Bubblegum are already wiped from their minds and Manson is already scheming on how to deal with Chris Kennedy and Ryan Rondo. In the ring, Bell and Shannon are the only ones left. Bell gets upright first, and Shannon is up a few seconds after. The crowd tries to cheer for their effort in the tournament, but the mood is still negative. Shannon O'Neal gives a disappointed glare toward Bell, who just has her hands on her knees and drops her look to the canvas and closes her eyes.

The theme music stops playing as the crowd is watching these two, expecting something to happen. The referee enters the ring with Bell's FWA World Championship, but Shannon quickly steps in front of him and stops him in a freeze. The crowd is murmuring a bit as Shannon grabs one of the straps of the World Championship belt and takes it from the ref's possession. Quickly, the ref leaves as Shannon holds the belt in her possession and the realization sets in that her and Bell won't win the Tag Team Championships any time soon.

Piers Gallagher: This is it! Shannon is going to realize Bell is holding her back! SHANNON O'NEAL IS FINALLY TAKING OUT THE TRASH!!

Shannon continues to look down into the belt, the one she held until Mile High when Bell won it. Bell is watching Shannon with a very suspicious and worrisome expression. But Shannon simply steps forward toward Bell and sticks the belt out in her hand. Bell slowly accepts the offering and possession of HER championship.

Langdon Trafford: Shannon hands the belt to Bell! She's by her side still!

Shannon then grabs Bell by the wrist, not the title belt itself, and lifts Bell's arm in the air with the championship. The crowd cheers lightly as Shannon shows her allegiance and loyalty to Bell in what would've been The Moment to turn on her friend.

The crowd responds with a standing ovation as Shannon keeps Bell's arm raised and smiles out. Bell still has a cautiously optimistic look about her, as if she REALLY wants to believe this isn't all a ruse but isn't 100 percent sold.

Shannon then walks lowers the arm of the World Champion and lets go. She offers Bell a hug, and the two best friends receive another light cheer from the crowd. All's well as Fight Night comes to a close.

Shannon releases the embrace and passes Bell. The last thing we see on the show is a blur of movement, with one figure closing the gap of space between it and another figure, presumably Shannon O'Neal. And in the exact moment the screen goes dark, we hear ...

THWACK!

Then a loud bumping noise, like the sound of a body hitting the ring canvas and causing it to shake. And then the crowd gasping in horror. All taking place within two seconds, all right as the screen goes pitch black and Fight Night goes off the air.
    Last edited by RainShaker; 02-09-2018 at 09:01 PM.

Circle Jerker

Status

Re: 2 February 2018 - WS3T Day 5 RESULTS

Circle Jerker

Status

Circle Jerker

Status

Circle Jerker

Status

Status
      Country                    United States

Great show all around. Things are really piecing together for everyone.

Bell no! A Bell heel turn??? I don't like it....Bell is such a sweetheart.

Also Tommy great work with the write up. I thought you wrote it very well. Although I'm going to call gimmick infringement on calling other characters the wrong names dammit! Tyler Johnson is not Ty's name, Tommy Lightning.

MERHABALAR AQ

Status
      Country                    Turkey

OH SHIT HEEL BELL, HYPE TRAIN CHOO CHOO

SCV VS RONDO&KENNEDY, HYPE TRAIN CHOO CHOO
    Worker bees can leave.
    Even drones can fly away.
    The Queen is their slave.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Didn't see that one coming but nice swerve there. Solid show fellas, good work all around

Rest in power, Flock U
    Rest in power, TCON

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Circle Jerker

Status

editors notes: per usual, feedback on the show is highly appreciated from all of our RPers. some of the segments have been slightly edited during the fusion process. if you have an objection or spot a mistake, please contact me and i will correct them. shoutout to all our matchwriters for helping us pull this together. in the future, all matchwriters please CC me in the PMs when you submit the writeups.

as ive mentioned before, the PPV is going to be massive, so strap in. the PPV card will be up sometime tomorrow (depending on the outcome of the NLD lulz)

Indy Talent

Status

BELL KNEW IT WAS COMING AND SHE ATTACKED! I APPROVE.
    𝖍𝖚𝖗𝖙 // 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖑

x x x x x x x x x

Tag Team Specialist

Status
      Country                    Wales

Really liked the show. A Bell Connelly heel turn? Aw snap! Can't wait for the next show to see where that goes!

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Great show all around. Things are really piecing together for everyone.

Bell no! A Bell heel turn??? I don't like it....Bell is such a sweetheart.

Also Tommy great work with the write up. I thought you wrote it very well. Although I'm going to call gimmick infringement on calling other characters the wrong names dammit! Tyler Johnson is not Ty's name, Tommy Lightning.
    I'm sure I've called him Tyler since the feud started, so weird that that's not been picked up on until now lol! Just realised that it's Tyrone though so will have to keep that in mind, my bad. I enjoyed writing the segment. In hindsight there's a few things I could have done better perhaps and some other things I could have added. There's also some typos unfortunately, but alas. Glad you liked it anyway.

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

It keeps with your Chris Jericho-esque nature, Thunder, so run with it.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Really liked the show. A Bell Connelly heel turn? Aw snap! Can't wait for the next show to see where that goes!

I'm sure I've called him Tyler since the feud started, so weird that that's not been picked up on until now lol! Just realised that it's Tyrone though so will have to keep that in mind, my bad. I enjoyed writing the segment. In hindsight there's a few things I could have done better perhaps and some other things I could have added. There's also some typos unfortunately, but alas. Glad you liked it anyway.
    Oh you legit thought he was Tyler? I thought you were just mimicking me because I always called you Tommy Lightning in my promos.

Tag Team Specialist

Status
      Country                    Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Just Plain Sayer View Post
    It keeps with your Chris Jericho-esque nature, Thunder, so run with it.
    Agreed, think I'll head that advice, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Oh you legit thought he was Tyler? I thought you were just mimicking me because I always called you Tommy Lightning in my promos.
    I did. I swear that's what I've called him in multiple past promos. I have read the bio in your sign up thread but I must have had a brain lapse and defaulted to Tyler for some reason.

But as stated above by Sayer, and seeing as you thought that I was doing it deliberately, I can work this into the character for sure.

God of Destruction

Status
      Country                    Slovak Republic

Cool show
    "You only need to hang mean bastards, but mean bastards you need to hang."

Tacos Rule!

Status

Really good show, finally got a chance to read it.

Thread Information