Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2018: Please Don't Molest The Owl

Squash Fodder

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2018: Please Don't Molest The Owl

The Jordynne Grace debut was meh, hope she has a better showing next time.

I love Kross, Edwards/Moose was super fun and holy fuck the Lucha Bros are so innovative.

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    Aaland

@Raye I'm just bout to watch it mate , my fa wrestlers all on one show Cage , pentagon , Fenix , Tessa , Taya oh yes on wwe Ricochet is my fav he's gonna be the ftrtp in a few years with Matt riddle , hell I'd swop the whole nxt roster for raw atm

Hail To The King

Status
      Country                    United States

Im getting sick of this scarlett story like what is the payoff here? I get everyone wants hee thing but whoever she chooses gonna be pushed so like Im getting tired of this look shes sexy watch callis cum when he sees me shit. I hope we get an idea of what she is going to do on here besides being eye candy

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

Status

Quote Originally Posted by OMB View Post
    Im getting sick of this scarlett story like what is the payoff here? I get everyone wants hee thing but whoever she chooses gonna be pushed so like Im getting tired of this look shes sexy watch callis cum when he sees me shit. I hope we get an idea of what she is going to do on here besides being eye candy
    Agreed. The act is wearing thin. If this continues, there will be pretty much no benefit to whoever does score her as a manager, where as it would have been a fairly big rub for someone a few weeks back.

Prince Of Joshi

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Yeah Scarlett's usage is worn out at this point they better figure it out quickly. I thought Impact's Show this week was good Moose vs Edwards was the Match of the Night for me. Their was a crazy and ugly spot when Moose powerbombed Eddie on the Ramp man that was vicious to watch. Plenty of anger and hate between them and it came off strong during the Match. Impact vs Kross I felt was okay, but it felt off at times during the Match and as big as the Company promoted this Match it truly dropped the ball with both guys.

Lucha Bros looked great vs The OGz give me more of that, Grace should of merked Katrina because she got too much Offense on Grace who is suppose to be a Rhino/Cage type of powerhouse, and WTF Allie is now rolling with Su Yung lolz. I guess Rosemary is the only one who can save her Bunny.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    It's Morphin Time: A Mighty Morphin Walkthrough

Squash Fodder

Status

Im guessing this is a spoiler-free thread because I'm super hyped for 1 or 2 things from the Vegas tapings thus far, one more night of tapings to go.

Prince Of Joshi

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    Im guessing this is a spoiler-free thread because I'm super hyped for 1 or 2 things from the Vegas tapings thus far, one more night of tapings to go.
    Well if you put spoiler tags with it you're fine Raye. You have me interested with this comment on what is going down from the Vegas Tapings that excites you.

Real Women of Genius

Squash Fodder

Status

It's just what it seems like two of the matches are for Homecoming,

Spoiler:

LAX vs Lucha Bros for the tag titles, and the main event seems like it'll be Johnny/Cage OR Johnny/Cage/Kross, some good ass wrestling incoming.

Prince Of Joshi

Status

It's time to roll some Dice and make some money as the first week of Impact Tapings in Vegas showed last night. Overall I thought the Show was pretty average with some good moments as we head into their January PPV Homecoming. Tessa vs Lyn was surely a showcase to see what Lyn has to offer and she's green, but she had her moments, while plugging Taya/Tessa Knockouts Title Rematch at Homecoming.

We see a Segment with the debut of a new team called the Rascalz. Someone loves Pot and that 70's Show because that is the background and feeling that was going on, don't know the other two guys with Xavier in the Segment, but hey a Xavier return possibly means a X-Division Title run maybe.

LAX vs Bahh/KM I thought was so fun and good while it lasted. Bahh turned into a X-Division Wrestler during the Match, flying around around and Santana not knowing what to do was so funny to me. Bahh and KM looked good as a team, and the win by LAX wasn't given which was nice to see during this Match.

Konnan didn't want LAX to face The Lucha Bros for the Tag Titles why? Is this an arc to come where Konnan turns heel on them, because it makes no sense other than not wanting to have in his eyes family face other because it will split him in two on who to win over the other. Still when it happens we are talking about Match of the Year type of Matches no doubt in my mind with that.

Drake and Dreamer's Segment came off strong for me in my opinion. When I hear Drake talk it makes me think when Foley was in ECW and how he ranted that the fans ask too much, with talent putting their lives on the line doing what they were doing at the time. Drake's mission is to get rid of guys like Abyss and Dreamer and even though I rather see him doing something else, he's doing well in this role and it could only mean good things for him in the future.

Eddie got kidnapped and sent to the Nut House and Scarlett is still naked looking for someone to have her services so that's a thing.

Impact vs Sydal. This Match was good, but it didn't have any kind of momentum or drama at all. What I was really interested in is Killer Kross wanting to aid Impact because he feels he's catalyst for change, clearly he's reeling him in and he'll get it done eventually.

Su Yung vs Monroe. Squash and oh boy Allie is now different apparently because she changed her hair and now is rocking Face Paint again. Rosemary just save her and end this already please.

Cage vs Callihan. Unfortunately, this came off as a completely disappointing main event, with a crowd that wasn’t invested at all. They went to all of the trouble of having Sami be the first man to beat Cage, and then gave it a quality build, and they blew it off in a match with no heat and no sense of urgency. At no point did Sami feel like he was close to winning, and the crowd knew it. Cage can be great and Sami has had several bangers for Impact in 2018, but that Sami wasn’t here tonight. It was far from bad, but it was the second week in a row with a disappointing main event.

After the Match Cage is using Option C dropping his X-Division Title to face Impact at Homecoming OH MY! I wonder what might be next for the X-Division Title maybe Super X Cup?

Real Women of Genius

Prince Of Joshi

Status

It's the second Annual Eli Drake Gravy Train Turkey Trot and boy it was a fun Show that really need to further any storylines for a week. It was pretty much Drake and Bahh picking their members of their team at random, while giving some giggles spreading that Holiday cheer for one and all. I never I see the day when Disco Inferno and Ebessan would be on the same Show it's pretty crazy to think about to be honest. Ebessan I saw him on Screen I marked so hard because I was always a fan of his work. Disco Inferno was there to get Scarlett's love join the line fool, but it was actually funny to see the banter of Callis as he tore Disco to shreds, while giving other Comedy throughout the Main Event.

Don Callis said, “The referee just went through puberty!”.

Even at the end with Disco needing to wear the Turkey Suit, he thought he was going to get Scarlett then she called him an idiot and left him in the Ring. Glenn then took the mic after Scarlett left and said that Scarlett’s just trying to play hard to get.

With all of that next week were getting this!

Real Women of Genius

Team Canada

Status

Ely Drake And Eli Drake Alone Made The episode Watchable

Tommy Dreamer vs Eli Drake Looks Interesting
    Eli Drake Should Win Cleanly And Convincingly But Who Knows

Hail To The King

Status

Man they should really push bahh guy is great

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

Prince Of Joshi

Status

Impact on Thursday was average at best, but if you wanna watch Fenix/Pentagon JR vs Mack/Swann was a lovely Tag Team Match. It started the Show off with great and positive energy, too bad the rest of the Show was up and down. LAX came out and challenged The Lucha Bros without Konnan's blessing and he was pissed about it. Konnan told the story of Juventud Guerrera and Rey Mysterio being a Tag Team and them breaking apart, and he fears that is what going to happen between the two teams that the love and respect will be lost over the Tag Titles. It would be pretty crazy if Konnan to turn on either team, especially after what they went through with the OGz.

Jordynne Grace vs. Katarina. This way went on way too long, once again Katarina got way too much Offense on the newcomer Grace. She needs to be wrecking through opponents, not having competitive bouts instead.

Taya Valkyrie vs. Ray Lyn. It was a fine extended squash that led to Tessa Blanchard coming out, beating down Taya and thus having the return of Gail Kim. Yes Gail Kim returned I have a feeling she's going to be the Special Guest Referee at Homecoming, since no Man can stop Tessa and her antics, only Gail can apparently.

Dezmond Xavier & Zachary Wentz vs. Chris Bey & Mike Sydal. The Rascalz looked impressive in their debut as a group, a huge addition to the X-Division no doubt.

Eddie Edwards is in the Nuthouse and he's drugged up like no other. I'm surprised he's able to sit in a Chair, but Moose really can't get over Eddie not being there for Moose when he was "injured". I imagine he'll be in there for a few weeks and come back to reality and I'll doubt I'll care about it unless Eddie's Wife joins up with Moose.

Eli Drake vs. Tommy Dreamer. I know that they are building to a PPV match for Drake, likely against Abyss judging by the closing angle, but this match was no good and not even the weapons could save it. Dreamer is in no condition to be working long form singles main events, and while I appreciate that he puts guys over, bad is simply bad as it felt as if Drake was dragging him through the final moments.

Next week fellas Ultimate X qualifying Matches!!

Real Women of Genius

Scumbag Role Model

Status

I just came in here to say that I love The Rascalz. They’re fun dumb idiots that go crazy.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Prince Of Joshi

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Nicky View Post
    I just came in here to say that I love The Rascalz. They’re fun dumb idiots that go crazy.
    Yeah those guys are a full of energy, aligned with That 70's Show Segments in the back they will be an huge asset to the company. Xavier will be one of the guys in the Ultimate X Match ink it in.

Real Women of Genius

Squash Fodder

Status

The Rascalz are SUPER fun, big get for the company. I'm still sad they couldn't get Joey Janela because he got injured

Dreamer needs to stop, ugh, he just doesn't know when to hang it up.

Fenix gives me BIG TIME Rey Mysterio babyface vibes, I would love to see him get a solid singles run. I'm extremely stoked for the LAX/Lucha Bros tag match though.

Even the Taya/Tessa feud is getting better. I wasn't super into it at first, but it's definitely been shaping up to be interesting. I wonder if the Gail Kim involvement will be relevant to anything in the future.

Prince Of Joshi

Status

A better Episode this week for Impact, but I have a few problems and questions on the booking decisions going into one specific Match. Crist vs Mack was a good opener with a spot in Ultimate X on the line, and who better to represent it in Mack, but they went with Crist even under shady circumstances it makes no sense to do. I don't think people care enough for him to to be in there Crist I'm talking about, but it seems my thought is Swann wins the X-Division Title in Ultimate X and we get a Swann vs Mack feud. It's too obvious to see why wasn't Swann out there for him during the Match, but Mack said he'll be there for him next week yeah the seeds are already in.

Dark Allie might turn me on, but it's too obvious to know Rosemary is coming back to save her. Just have her return already so we can ink in a Tag Team Match at Homecoming please.

Page vs Sydal. Well that was a surprise to one have Page win, but these guys being involved for a Ultimate X spot. So we have Jake Crist, and Page in this clearly Impact doesn't give a shit about putting in some top talent in there, but I get some of that top tier talent are in other Matches, but when you promote this Match as something huge..it doesn't feel that way at all.

Eddie still in the Nuthouse and who knew Raven visits Shady Acres once a month just for kicks. Eddie is going to get out call the Cops!

Moose & Tessa Blanchard vs. Johnny Impact & Taya.This started slowly, but really picked up nicely down the stretch and turned into a good match, with Taya picking up the win and making her look like a threat for Homecoming. The post match angle also played out well.

Real Women of Genius

Team Canada

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    A better Episode this week for Impact, but I have a few problems and questions on the booking decisions going into one specific Match. Crist vs Mack was a good opener with a spot in Ultimate X on the line, and who better to represent it in Mack, but they went with Crist even under shady circumstances it makes no sense to do. I don't think people care enough for him to to be in there Crist I'm talking about, but it seems my thought is Swann wins the X-Division Title in Ultimate X and we get a Swann vs Mack feud. It's too obvious to see why wasn't Swann out there for him during the Match, but Mack said he'll be there for him next week yeah the seeds are already in.

Dark Allie might turn me on, but it's too obvious to know Rosemary is coming back to save her. Just have her return already so we can ink in a Tag Team Match at Homecoming please.

Page vs Sydal. Well that was a surprise to one have Page win, but these guys being involved for a Ultimate X spot. So we have Jake Crist, and Page in this clearly Impact doesn't give a shit about putting in some top talent in there, but I get some of that top tier talent are in other Matches, but when you promote this Match as something huge..it doesn't feel that way at all.

Eddie still in the Nuthouse and who knew Raven visits Shady Acres once a month just for kicks. Eddie is going to get out call the Cops!

Moose & Tessa Blanchard vs. Johnny Impact & Taya.This started slowly, but really picked up nicely down the stretch and turned into a good match, with Taya picking up the win and making her look like a threat for Homecoming. The post match angle also played out well.
    Raven saying he visits Shady Acres Once a Month was the line of the night
    Hopefully Raven is used as sort of a mentor to Edwards moving forward

Thread Information