Page 198 of 198 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198
Results 3,941 to 3,954 of 3954

Thread: The Civil NA Politics Thread

People's Champion

Status

Re: The Civil NA Politics Thread

The elites love war. Thats why the US has been involved with a war every year since ww2. Prescott Bush sold oil to Germany during WW2. And he was American.

The US even lied to get into the vietnam War. They were told about the Japanese heading towards Pearl Harbor before they hit too.

Ever hear that those bombs they drop have a shelf life and cost more to dispose of than to drop?

And to be honest, i have zero issue with the argument that Obama is a war criminal too.
    Last edited by indyfan; 12-05-2018 at 10:10 PM.
    Here fishy fishy fishy.......

The Diplomatic Shadow

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    The elites love war. Thats why the US has been involved with a war every year since ww2. Prescott Bush sold oil to Germany during WW2. And he was American.

The US even lied to get into the vietnam War. They were told about the Japanese heading towards Pearl Harbor before they hit too.

Ever hear that those bombs they drop have a shelf life and cost more to dispose of than to drop?

And to be honest, i have zero issue with the argument that Obama is a war criminal too.
    Well, yeah. I mean the US weaseled it's way into WW1 via the Lucitania. They were warned repeatedly not to sail that ship in those waters, and used it as a means to enter the war at the desired time.

Then you have Pearl Harbor. Warned repeatedly to stop funding certain people and promoting so much propaganda fueling the war, and then warned they would attack if done such. -gasp- And they attacked the closest base to Japan, that absolutely anyone could have imagined would happen.

The common factor among all? Follow the money, and follow the strong arm military presence that is something they pride themselves on. Hyping up the uneducated and easily riled masses under the guise of patriotism has been a failsafe to get people behind a war since day 1.
    My whims will become lightning bolts that raze the mounds of humanity

People's Champion

Status

I just wanted to point out i was wrong about the Us being involved with a war every year since WW2.
    Here fishy fishy fishy.......

The Diplomatic Shadow

Status

While that is true, it is also of note just how many of those years have included war.

Just think, come 2020 when it's time to vote in the USA? You will have people voting for the first time who are 18 and have not been alive without being at war. And that's terribly sad.

Get Bitches.

Status
      Country                    UK

Quote Originally Posted by Vayne View Post
    While that is true, it is also of note just how many of those years have included war.

Just think, come 2020 when it's time to vote in the USA? You will have people voting for the first time who are 18 and have not been alive without being at war. And that's terribly sad.
    Yep, and it's incredible that the baby boomers have the audacity to refer to millennials and gen-z as 'snowflakes.' Like we're talking about multiple generations have never known what it's like not to be "threat level orange." Being told each time you fly that a terrorist attack MIGHT happen.

The Diplomatic Shadow

Status

Even worse, that audacity coming from people who are shaming people for being upset about things like xenophobia and homophobia. And the audacity coming from people whom could buy a house in their 20s, and pay to put themselves through college just from working one job. And have no debt, a career, and settled down in the mid 20s with all they need.

Rhythm Rock Shocker

Status

And what's more, those same people took up government positions in time and instead of making it so that future generations could enjoy the same ease of life, they rigged it so that those generations couldn't all while calling those generations "entitled."

The Diplomatic Shadow

Status

Yeah, but sure...let's make fun of people for being bothered by homophobia and racism.

Get Bitches.

Status
      Country                    UK

Well it's all starting to come down on Trump now.

Mueller is putting the pieces together now, and we can finally start to see the full picture as more and more people get charged.

So far we're at Trump making a few hundred million for Trump Tower in Moscow. But, you don't win the Presidency just for a few hundred million, right?

Someone else where is making billions. The question is, what does Trump owe them?
    Last edited by Inogenius; 12-07-2018 at 09:33 PM.

Status

Pee tape is real.

The Diplomatic Shadow

Status

And he's still throwing a fit on Twitter like a 14 year old girl.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...VmQGsyOTVWVY00

Hmm. And so the plot thickens, and gets more and more damning for Trump.

Someone might want to tell him that's a lot less than it's cost taxpayers for him to go golfing for the last 2 years, and numerous people imprisoned and found guilty =/= nothing and no collusion.
    Last edited by Vayne; Yesterday at 08:27 PM.

The Only 2x WC HOF

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Big Papa View Post
    Pee tape is real.
    I think it has to be more than just a pee tape. If that got revealed it would be funny but certainly not a deal breaker for rabid Trump supporters.

If anything I'd wager it's to do with underage women. Though as we saw in the Alabama elections, that too is apparently not a deal breaker for Trump supporters.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

The Diplomatic Shadow

Status

Yeah, more than likely it's illegal laundering and involvement in shady business in Russia / Saudi Arabia. Don's probably been involved with organized crime to some level for years.

Scratch your back you scratch mine type.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I think it has to be more than just a pee tape. If that got revealed it would be funny but certainly not a deal breaker for rabid Trump supporters.

If anything I'd wager it's to do with underage women. Though as we saw in the Alabama elections, that too is apparently not a deal breaker for Trump supporters.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
    The existence of the pee tape wouldn't really be about the fact that it exists so much as that it is clear and obvious influence that the Russians held over him as a candidate and as a President, completely compromising him. It would undermine the inherent authority of the position of President to the point it would be difficult to have him continue. it would also provide a very clear link in regard to collusion with the Trump campaign.

You are absolutely correct that his supporter base would simply not care. But they have already compromised their core values to the point that they are not what they claim to be anyway.

Thread Information