Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Fright Fest 9: Never to be Certified Fresh

Re: Fright Fest 9: Never to be Certified Fresh

I added a new addition to the opening post. In spoiler tags under "Past non-Fright Fest movie reviews:" are all of my horror movie reviews that were posted in the 'Movie Reviews - See A Movie, Give A Review' thread between 2009-2012. There's a pretty decent variety, although there's a lot of movies from that time period. Other movies covered are Italian horrors, direct-to-video, a few movies I later covered again in Fright Fest, and even some classics. In total (At the moment), there's sixty "New" reviews for this thread. All of these reviews are shorter than the average Fright Fest review, but they do include normal ratings.

Underdog

Status
      Country                    United States

I agree with Jim on everything about Creep. The only thing I didn't like was that Aaron was just sitting on the bench waiting for Josef, looking like he was almost asleep. If I agree to meet someone as creepy as Josef I will be nervous and pacing around, not sleeping on a bench.

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

Jesus. Nearly 2 fucking years later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ask Fuji|2020 Movie Log

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

Underdog

Status
      Country                    United States

In all fairness to me the Creep 2 post was not a proper review...The one thing I loved the most in Creep 2 was the fact that in the beginning Josef/Aaron's intentions were genuine. He just wanted to shoot a documentary about his murders . Gradually he started to like Sarah more and more. That's why he had to kill her, but it was not his plan from the beginning. He even had to lie to her that he is not a serial killer so she doesn't run away. Brilliant sequel.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread Information