Thread: Announcement

WC Hall Of Famer

Status
      Country                    United States

Announcement

I tried to think of something witty for the title and how to open this up, but I couldn't come up with anything so this will have to suffice. I digress from why I really made this thread though...

The time has come for me to step down from my duties as head booker in CWA. I've doing this gig for about six years (hard to believe it's been that long), and I feel like it's time for my watch to come to an end. That Game of Thrones reference brings me to the next part of this announcement, and that's that Positive Jon aka Jon Legend aka Jon Snow will be taking over soon. He's offered to do so and I've taken him up on his offer. He wants to help rebuild CWA back to what it once was and I believe he's more than talented enough to do so. He'll also have Cyrus to guide him along and help him along the way in CWA's rebuilding, and of course he will also be there to put anyone in check if they have any issues with how things are ran.

I'll still be around so don't go celebrating just yet thinking, "YES THAT DAMN JIMMY KING IS GONE FOR GOOD! GOOD RIDDANCE TO THAT SCOUNDREL OF A MAN!", heck I'd want to be there to party right with you but alas I'll still be around to help out with whatever I can and if it's ever needed. Also, I still have my commitments with my characters in both CWA and FWA that I'd really like to continue with.

I'd like to take this time to thank Cyrus for being there and helping me out all of these years. You've been the best writing partner I could ever ask for, and thank you again for everything you've done to help make this place what it is today. It's been one hell of a ride partner, but I think it's time it comes to an end, at least for me. I'd also like to thank everyone else over the years that helped out, God, Sawyer, Tomas, GD, PS, Harry Morgan (miss that crazy son of a gun) and so many more.

Thank you to all our members, past and present. There wouldn't be a CWA without any of you fine people, so for that thank you and thank you for putting up with me for these years.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Re: Announcement

Sorry to see you step down Jimmy but you've done a great job and provided great service to the CWA - and the FWA for that matter. I'm glad you're sticking around as a RPer, however.

Let'see what Jon's got for us.

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

The Flow

Status
      Country                    Canada

You'll always be my main man Jimmy

The only time WWE came close to a good story line post Attitude Era was Undertaker/Mordecai - Dakstang

The Franchise is Back!!!

Status

Its crazy ive been a fan of CWA for many years coming in and out of it ive always equated its greatness with you. Glad to see you stay around though. This feel like Adam Silver taking over the NBA. I think Jon will do great.

Striving for a B+ in life

Status

As someone who also ran an efed for a long time, I thought you were an absolutely incredible head mod for CWA. You could tell the fed was a fun environment with a lot of talented writers both past and present. A lot of that is due to you, Jimmy. You'll be missed but glad you're staying around the section and RPing.

Anything you need Jon, I am happy to help.

"The Golden One" Devin Golden

3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion
    Final record: 94-58-10

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

Even though I don't have a character in FWA, Jon, I'll be happy to help if you need matches written.

Jimmy, you're a fucking Saint man. And a workhorse.

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Jimmy's a good soul. Thanks for all you work on CWA over the years, Jimmy. You've made it one of the best e-feds I've had the pleasure of working with.

<3

CWA: A Decade of Decadence
    Maybe the end of something great.
    Maybe the start of something new.
    Stay tuned.

Huggin' and Kissin'

Status
      Country                    Ireland

What a committed and dedicated man. One of the best around. Thank you Jimmy.

But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

Status

Brilliant run as CWA Head Booker Jimmy! I'm impressed that CWA is still running after all these years tbh, you and Cy have done great since taking it on.

If you've been around for 6 years, that must mean CWA is nearly 10 years old now?!

And he scores goals...!

HOSS MOD

Status

I've said it time and time again, but Jimmy King is a fucking saint. He's been nothing but a pleasure to work with these last few years and he's been nothing but patient with me when I would be less than expedient with e-fed work. The man deserves nothing but praise, adoration, and even a statue in his honor for everything he's done for CWA the last six years and, while it may sound a bit cliche, he was in fact the reason why CWA has lasted as long as it has.

Being an e-fed boss is a thankless task at the best of times, and Jimmy did it for six years without so much as a complaint. He's a far better man than me in that regard, and for that I tip my very nice hat to you.

He may have never won KOWC, but in my eyes there's only one true king on this site. For your work, Jimmy King, even I'll bend the knee. All hail.

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Damn.

With all due respect to Mr Jon. Who is a wonderfully creative and cool guy. No one can possibly replace Jimmy King. Ever. For six years he single handily carried this fed on his back with a can do attitude and never once complaining about it. That my friends is a speical guy.

I can't sum up the positive effect Jimmy King, the saviour of CWA in this message. it's physically impossible and beyond me as a writer.

So I'll just leave it like this;

Hail to the king.

(Also; if we ever do the Ruler Of The Ring again; I purpose the winner gets "The Jimmy King Trophy"
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

EVERYTHING IS EVIL

Status
      Country                    England

THE KING OF THE NORTH.

Er, I mean, happy retirement Jimmy. I was never an efed guy, but your hard work for this corner of WC has been appreciated these last six years.

I FIXED THEM NOW SUCK ME

Status

I'M NOT CRYING YOUR CRYING

Can't say enough good things about Jimmy's work. Never complained about a single thing, massive shoes to fill.

I hope you're still around as an active member, you're a great guy and a real friend to everyone here.

WC Fantrax Premiership

2014 - 20/12/5 - 1st in Regular Season, 2nd Overall
    2015 - 21/14/1 - 3rd in Regular Season, Tied 3rd Overall
    2016 - 21/14/1 - 1st in Regular Season, 2nd Overall
    2017 - 20/15/1 - 3rd in Regular Season, Tied 3rd Overall
    2018 - 20/15/1 - 4th in Regular Season, 2nd Overall

Young Gunz

Status

I remember reading CWA before joining and being really impressed with the storylines and the overall quality of the fed. It was so damn organized!!! I've been the head booker of E-Fed's before and I can tell you how hard you have to work to keep interest and write the shows etc. You've done an amazing job these last 6 years Jimmy and I say thank you for keeping me interested in e-fed'ing after all the years. #ThankYouJimmy

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Thank you everyone for all of the kind words, it's truly appreciated.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Internet Favorite

Status

Thank you Jimmy for all the fun

Jon you have a tough task ahead of you but good luck

Does Snowmatashi become Kevin Nash now with creative control lol jk jk

Scumbag Role Model

Status

When I once e-fedded, I saw a very dedicated and creative guy in Jimmy. GOAT creative mind. Did a banger of a job.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Sad to see you go jimmy. But thank you for all you've done for the fed and giving me a fun creative outlet.

I was a highwayman

Status

Might be an old thread but whatever. I actually was tearing up a little when I saw this and that great post by cy says it all. Love and respect you jimmy i'm sorry to say I can't e fed any more but it seems you left right as I did so i'll take it as another sign lol. Thought this thread was gonna be upsetting news about cwa and well jimmy leaving the booking role is worst for me.

BTW jimmy edit that post you can't be seen cursing.

One Bad Ass Assassin

Status

Holy cow!

I haven't logged on to this thing in about a year and a half and as always I get curious about this place. Throughout the 7/8 years I've been with the fed, I've come and gone and the last six couldn't believe how Jimmy stayed through it all. We all get bombarded through life and that you've been here it's been awesome and you did wonderfully.

Jimmy and I came into the fed together, and we worked together from day one with our characters, RP's and directions. We were put on the booking committee about the same time, but I believe we worked on different shows. Life would sometimes take over, and I just disappeared, but everytime I came back, Jimmy was always the first one to welcome me back with open arms, and basically said let's get back in the saddle. After my last departure I hadn't looked at this board until now.

I knew the day would come, but I never would have believed it. Booking in an E-Fed probably has a shelf life of maybe six to seven months, and that Jimmy did it for six freaking years, is incredible. The team of Cyrus and Jimmy were a great pair, and Seeing them work together was awesome.

Congrats to Jon Snow, good luck and have fun with it. I'll probably snoop around a little more and maybe Rolando Fuentes will dust off his boots.

Man congrats to the whole CWA for surviving as long as it has! That's a testament to the Bookers, match writers, and to the people who rp! Proud of all of you!

Thread Information