Spoiler:

RESERVED: SHAKE

Night 4

Spoiler:

Night 5

Spoiler:

Match order isn't set. If you'd like to write a match let me know and I'll reserve it for you. Main events will be written in full as well as final night matches. Other matches will be done in a middle/finish fashion with a bigger focus on stories. I'd like to churn out the shows on a regular basis (at least one a week). If you do reserve a match, try to wait for that block's previous night to be done first, and keep in touches going from match to match in terms of a nice story. First show will be up within 7 days at most

Credit to Shake for the graphics.

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Re: Black Widow Wrestling's Womens Classic

Already said I'll take all of Kurayami's matches. Once other people have commented and whatnot, I'll take any slackers.

Also, by final night matches - do you mean night fives or just the finals show that comes after?

Could be a good idea to list a commentary team/ring announcer or something too. (edit lmfao at Tony Jiggel)

Oh and also to TGO/Shawn, couldn't use your base pics for the purpose of graphics so had to improvise and come up with one for you both. Hope that's fine.
    Last edited by RainShaker; 10-15-2016 at 04:54 PM.

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

"Jon Russnow." That's fantastic.

I'm happy to help write in any way I can.

CWA: A Decade of Decadence
    Maybe the end of something great.
    Maybe the start of something new.
    Stay tuned.

Indy Talent

Status

This should be real good fun.

Is it cool for me to take:

Shannon O'Neal v Alexxii Kavanagh (A2)
    Gabrielle v Lexi Hayes (A2)
    MVH v Britney Adams(R1)
    MVH v Lilith (B2)

Maybe more afterwards from the later shows. Is there a specific format for matchwriting?
    Last edited by SuperSaiyan; 10-17-2016 at 02:26 AM.

No One

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan View Post
    This should be real good fun.

Is it cool for me to take:

Shannon O'Neal v Alexxii Kavanagh (A2)
    Gabrielle v Lexi Hayes (A2)
    MVH v Britney Adams(R1)
    MVH v Lilith (B2)

Maybe more afterwards from the later shows. Is there a specific format for matchwriting?
    Main events are full length, you can write non main events as you like just try to keep it under 500 words. First show should be a good example for everyone to see. I'll edit the first post when i get on my pc to designate reserves and pm you if that particular match is a main event.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status
      Country                    United States

Looks pretty dope.

I'm more than happy to help with anything.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

No One

Status

WIDOW'S NEST, NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK

NIGHT ONE

BLOCK A

“12 of the world’s best women's wrestlers.”

Shannon O’Neal stands in an empty ring, glaring.

“Sorry, 12 of the world’s best wrestlers.”

Gabrielle contrasts Michelle von Horrowitz in parallel shots.

The former attracting lust as she struts down the ring.

The latter sheer hatred as she walks up bruised but victorious.

“The best of the next generation.”

Alexii Kavanagh, Britney Adams, and Violet Dreyer.

Alexii looks at a picture of her father, safely tucked in a wallet.

Britney Adams lambasts the crowd alongside CWA legend, Ashley Adams.

Violet Dreyer flips down a portrait of her father and grandfather together.

“The bravest.”

Lexi Hayes and The Phoenix.

Both of them young wide-eyed stars. But among the crowd of fellow experienced competitors? They’re fearless.

Nikki Albarn is there too.

She isn’t there resisting the fear, the MMA athlete and armbar extraordinaire perpetuates it.

“The most brutal.”

Ai Kurayami and Lilith.

Ai Kurayami is a bloody wreck, as is typical of her, but she stands among a bloodier victim. Just another day.

And of those who perpetuate fear. No greater than Lilith. An opponent cowers in the corner, the referee forced to come between.

Will compete to be crowned the best in the world.”

A silver trophy stands in the center of the ring, of impressive pedigree and status, but one knows it’s the honor of standing victorious over these fellow athletes that stands as an even greater honor.

"Ten Nights. And one of the biggest events of the year.”

A logo flashes for the “Black Widow Wrestling’s Womens Classic Finale”, a two hour special that will feature every single of the competitors.

“This is the Womens Classic!”

The camera opens up to five hundred in attendance at the Widow’s Nest. Don’t let the small crowd fool you, the arena is dressed up in a hybrid honoring the momentous occasion and the company, Black Widow Wrestling, hosting it. It’s clear they’ve gone out of the way heightening their production values for this one, the entrance is contoured by metallic webs and a widescreen is above highlighting a packaged entrance video for everyone of the competitors. There’s a short platform on level with the ring with the rest of the ringside about a meter lower. At the top of the stage to the far left is our commentary team of Jon Russnow, a member of the FWA creative team and company co-founder as well as Black Widow, the namesake and co-founder of the hosting company.

JON RUSSNOW - “Ladies and gentleman, welcome to the Women's Classic. It’s a simple introduction but really, you’ve already seen the sheer international and top notch talent that’s going to be competing across this tournament. Right next to me is Black Widow a legend of the ring herself, and she knows more than nearly anyone, what it means as a women to be given a platform to show that you’re just as good, no, better than the best of the men. This isn’t merely giving the women a platform though, this is giving them the opportunity to show that they can stand here on their own, and compete more fiercely, more skilled, than the best anyone else has to offer. Twelve of the best.”

BLACK WIDOW - “You’re doing a fair job of kissing up, Jon. And you’re entirely right. I wish I could be in that ring right now, competing with these women but I’m doing the next best thing, I have a front row seat.”

JON RUSSNOW - “And just to break it down to the fans at home. The Women'ss Classic is a round robin tournament. Two groups of six. You face every other women in your group. A win gives you two points. A draw a single point. And of course, a defeat gives you no points. The reason why winning every single match is clear, in the interest of a tie, the women that won that respective match-up during the tournament will go ahead to compete in the finale.”

BLACK WIDOW - “It all starts tonight. One hour. Three intense match-ups. You DO NOT want to start off on the wrong foot and you absolutely DO want to start with all the momentum in your wings. We’ve got the high flying Lexi Hayes against one of the most prestigious and outspoken competitors here, someone you’re very familiar with over at FWA, Shannon O’Neal. In our main event, two next generation athletes, Alexii Kavanagh and Violet Dreyer - the interesting bit here, is both of them are trying to step out of their family’s shadows and carve their own name for themselves.”

JON RUSSNOW - “But to start it all we have Nikki Albarn. Nine and O’. MMA athlete. Dangerous. You watch FWA, Widow? You’ve seen what Zachary Kazadi can do with an armbar? Well Nikki Albarn does it worse. Five straight victories making people tap out to the patented armbar. The catch? She’s facing perhaps the greatest women’s wrestler in FWA, you know what, wrestling history. She’d even argue, the best period. Listen to this: Three time women’s wrestler of the year, one time wrestler of the year, three time tag team champion, two time women’s champion, two time WORLD champion. Ten months. That’s how long she stood at the top of the world for at one point. She’s done it all, and she’s here for one last prize.”

BLACK WIDOW - “Look, if she wins this, I’ll happily give her the title of Black Widow. But I’m banking on an upset. She goes in overconfident and Nikki Albarn shocks the world in her debut and makes Gabrielle tap out.”

JON RUSSNOW - “Wouldn’t that be a story?”

BLACK WIDOW - “The first of many in this tournament.”

*I WANNA BE ADORED*

TONY JIGGEL - “First, from Manchester, England, weighing in at one hundred and thirty two pounds, ADORED… NIKKI… ALBAAAAARN!”

The arena darkens and we see Nikki Albarn walking backstage with her MMA team turned wrestling team. She has a bandana around her face and holds up a torch that lights up the dark backstage tunnels, soon emerging onto the darkened entrance stage. It doesn’t get any fancier than that, she walks with purpose to the ring and blows the torch, removing her bandana and awaiting her opponent.

“WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WOOO-OOO, WOOOOOOOOOO
    Yeah.”

TONY JIGGEL - “And her opponent from Auckland, New Zealand, weighing in at one hundred and thirty pounds, THE BLACK WIDOW… GAA-BRIIIIIIE-ELLLLE!”

Gabrielle emerges through the entrance stage and she needs nothing more than her sheer beauty to send the crowd reeling. Envy is shared alike by both the men and women in the arena, and the lust is ever so clear.

BLACK WIDOW - “You’re gawking.”

JON RUSSNOW - “They don’t let me be around her backstage anymore. That damn James Hughes demanded I not be in the same room, I’m just taking advantage since this isn't FWA territory.”

You can hear her roll her eyes. Gabrielle is dressed in all black, a leather jacket covering a barely there ring gear. Her gaze is less that of a superior Goddess and that of a vengeful demon crossed one too many times.

BLACK WIDOW - “
    Jon, this could very well be one of the last five matches of Gabrielle’s career.”

JON RUSSNOW - “Six if she has her way.”

She doesn’t pay the least bit of attention to Nikki, a stark contrast to the MMA star whose eyes are locked on Gabrielle, though unlike the rest of the arena, it’s more anticipation than lust. Gabrielle takes her time stepping into the ring and when she does, she loosens the leather jacket and demands Jiggel remove it. Jiggel nervously does so, blushing all the while, before being dismissed by the Black Widow.

GABRIELLE (0-0-0)
    versus NIKKI ALBARN (0-0-0)
    NIGHT ONE

BEGINNING: The moment the bell rings, Nikki Albarn is pacing towards Gabrielle, gloved fist closed and ready to strike. Gabrielle is almost instantly in between the ropes and the referee forced to step between. The moment Gabrielle backs out of the ropes, Albarn shoves the referee away and begins launching fist into the abdomen of Gabrielle. The Black Widow does her best to combat with her own strikes but this is Nikki’s game. She’s got her leaning on the ropes and reaches around for a headlock all the while trying to get her hips in a position so that she can execute a takedown. This is not Gabrielle’s sort of fight! Nikki forces her to the ground after struggling on the ropes and tries to pin down the arm, anyone who’s seen her fight knows she’s going for the armbar - and she’s nearly got it but Gabrielle wraps her legs around Nikki’s waist, and soon enough she’s got her own sleeper hold on The Adored. Nikki desperately climbs to her feet and runs backwards into the corner, but Gabrielle is clever. She neatly lands on the turnbuckle and as soon as Nikki turns around, jumps to hit a Leg Lariat! You don’t see that in MMA!

MIDDLE: It becomes swiftly apparent that Nikki Albarn is facing the worst possible opponent tonight. Gabrielle is a veteran of the ring. She’s faced all sorts of opponent. She knows the ring far more intimately than she knows anything else, and that is saying something. It’s readily apparent Nikki wasn’t ready for the difference between wrestling and MMA. It’s not the sort of close quarter combat, strike heavy and grapple heavy that she’s used to. Gabrielle is all too methodical in picking her spots, taking a breather whenever Nikki gets close to momentum, and striking suddenly and precisely with savate kicks or hitting a pinpoint DDT to close in on a three count.

ENDING: Gabrielle’s confidence, mounting ever higher as the match wears on, causes her to take longer and longer in between offensive sets. She casually converses with the referee, and teases the crowd until it dearly costs her, finally Albarn is able to takedown Gabrielle cleanly but instead of going for the arm, she begins launching strikes to Gabrielle’s face. Russnow is audibly groaning at the sight and Widow loudly anticipates the upset. Even the crowd are utterly silenced. Gabrielle shows some life, catching one of the strikes and wrapping a leg around it. Albarn, under the impression Gabrielle might attempt some sort of arm bar, stands up hurriedly, bringing Gabrielle up with her and that’s the worst mistake she’ll make, arm wrapped, all Gabrielle has to do is grab Albarn’s head and ride it to the mat! 34 DOUBLE D-DT ends it in an instant. The referee makes the three counts and for the first time in Albarn’s career, she’s faced with defeat.

VICTOR: GABRIELLE in 9:23.

JON RUSSNOW - “Was the result ever in doubt?”

BLACK WIDOW - “For twenty seconds it very much was, Jon. But I’ll pay my respects, she took that beating, and hit a move that’s put countless great of the best away. If Nikki Albarn is serious about this competition, she needs to check her ego, go back to the drawing boards, and learn what it means to be a professional wrestler.”

JON RUSSNOW - “Those are the first two points in the books, Widow, and I have a good feeling those won’t be the last two points she’ll get up. Oh, here she comes!”

Jon Russnow steps away from the commentary table, microphone in hand and hurries to catch Gabrielle. He doesn’t have to hurry too much, Gabrielle is all too happy to walk slowly and swaying up the ramp.

JON RUSSNOW - “Gabrielle, you’ve started the tournament with two points-”

GABRIELLE - “The first of ten and the only people who doubted me are the same people who see all my success, my accomplishments, an unparallelled legacy, and who still don’t regard me as the greatest of all time. This. This is it. I will show you all, one last time, why I am the one and only true icon of women’s wrestling. Five more matches. Five other women will see the same thing she is seeing right now: darkness.”

Even Russnow, as enthused as he is in being so close to Gabrielle, cannot help but feel nervous hearing her dark proclamations. An evil smirk crosses her face as she continues on backstage, ever flaunting.

There’s only a momentary lapse for Nikki Albarn to walk up the ramp angrily and leave the ring open for the next two competitors in the night.

*TITANIUM*

TONY JIGGEL - “First, from Centerville, Texas, weighing in at one hundred and two pounds, TWENTY-FIFTEEN QUEEN OF THE SOUTH WINNER… LEXI… HAAAAAAAAAYES!”

If there was anyone who might give Gabrielle a run for her money in the visual department, it might be the bubbly Lexi Hayes. She comes out smiling and mouthing the lyrics to the popular song and some fans even join her, hey, everyone’s heard Titanium on the radio at one point or another. The happiness is infectious and she ensures she’s giving the fans all of her attention in a round around the ring of hand slapping.

JON RUSSNOW - “Black Widow, thoughts on pandering to the crowd?”

BLACK WIDOW - “I wouldn’t call it pandering, I think Lexi Hayes genuinely likes people.”

JON RUSSNOW - “Maybe she’s in the wrong business.”

BLACK WIDOW - “You might say that but we’ve had our eyes on Lexi for a while now. She’s stayed under the radar but just last year she won a tournament of her own, the Queen of the South they call her and she’s looking to add another trophy on her mantel with a victory here.”

JON RUSSNOW - “That’s all well and good but was she competing against the likes of Gabrielle? Was she competing against the woman she’s going to face right now, Shannon O’Neal?

*FEELS LIKE THE FIRST TIME*

TONY JIGGEL - “And her opponent, from Lafayette, Indiana, weighing in at one hundred and seventy pounds… SHANNON… OOOO’NEEEEEAL!”

Shannon O’Neal emerges rather distinctly from her opponent. Their lifestyles are entirely contrasted and in Shannon there is someone with an intense desire to prove herself, and a deep desire to prove that women are a superior alternative to the men. She’s dressed in wrestling tights, a tank top and her signature jean jacket.

JON RUSSNOW - “As far as I’m concerned, there’s only one of two people who gets to come out of Block A as the winner: Gabrielle and Shannon. Shannon is a two time women’s champion and has the biggest ambition of nearly anyone here, she’s made a promise loud and clear, at Back and Business XII, she will main event against Bell Connelly. The first ever women’s main event at the biggest pay per view of the year. If she can’t win this, it puts a hitch in her plans.”

BLACK WIDOW - “I’ve been following your FWA and I’ve got to say, it’s long overdue, I think they both suffered stepbacks, Bell with her loss to Cyrus Truth and Shannon with her defeat in the Quest for the Best tournament but there is no one more driven in the FWA. They need to give the people what they want, Back in Business XII, Shannon versus Bell in the main event. You’ve got some pull, Jon, make it happen.

LEXI HAYES (0-0-0)
    versus SHANNON O’NEAL (0-0-0)
    NIGHT ONE

BEGINNING: The contrast becomes clear between these two in more ways than one. Lexi is an independent rising star and Shannon O’Neal is an established nationally known superstar. Lexi is a bubbly optimist. Shannon is a determined individual who knows the world won’t give her what she deserves so she must take it. Lexi is country. Shannon is rock. Lexi is light, even among her fellow women, and has a tendency to take risks for big rewards. Shannon is one of the bulkiest among the competition and experience and age has long taught her that less is more. The early goings of the match see the wide-eyed optimist in Lexi surprise Shannon with rolls and flips to stay out of her grasp and a dropkick to Shannon’s back that sends her to the outside, fuming at being outshone by her opponent. Lexi gives the fans her fist bit of high flying when she fakes a baseball side to cause Shannon to flinch and quickly takes advantage with a crossbody to the ouside!

MIDDLE: Lexi Hayes versus Shannon O’Neal quickly becomes a tale of two stories. The wily veteran is often capable of grounding or wearing out Lexi Hayes for extended amounts of time, she’ll get a headlock in and wrench it for a half minute, or she’ll corner the smaller Hayes by the turnbuckle and unload body blows and knees but her offense, a slow, yet efficient one, is dedicated to tiring out Lexi and often getting her near the point of passing out. That isn’t to say it’s a one sided affair, Lexi Hayes revives the crowd again and again with her fearless desire to impress. When O’Neal rolls to the outside, Lexi flies at her with a suicide dive. When O’Neal has Hayes lying on the apron, she suddenly springs up and catches Shannon with a flying clothesline. These sudden bursts of energy aren’t as frequent as O’Neal’s stretches of dominance but they’re effective enough to make up for the difference.

ENDING: After one of those patented springboard knee strikes, Shannon O’Neal lies flat on the mat nearly unconscious. Lexi Hayes rushes to the turnbuckle and climbs, she takes her time positioning herself and gathering her balance, and then flies for the 450 SPLASH! But O’Neal rolls away just in time - and Lexi sees it, rolling through to avoid crashing and jumping back to her feet. Taking it all in stride and seeing O’Neal in hot pursuit, she continues her run into the ropes, jumps for another springboard knee strike - PARADISE CITY TURNS HER INSIDE OUT! Hayes falls dead on the mat and O’Neal hooks the leg for an all-but assured three count.

VICTOR: SHANNON O’NEAL in 13:34.

JON RUSSNOW - “Wow.”

BLACK WIDOW - “Lexi is still unmoving.”

JON RUSSNOW - “Give her a moment to relax, I wouldn’t be moving either.”

BLACK WIDOW - “Shannon came in with a merciless mission to win the Women’s Classic and that mission has begun tonight.”

JON RUSSNOW - “Shannon didn’t surprise me one bit but I’ll admit, Lexi Hayes came to play. If she can learn to balance the risk and the reward appropriately, she could be one of the most dangerous competitors here.”

BLACK WIDOW - “I’m inclined to agree. More so, if she can hit that 450 splash, I don’t care who it is, they’re not getting back up.”

JON RUSSNOW - “Alas, she couldn’t. Let me see if I can catch a quick word with Shannon before she leaves.”

Jon Russnow doesn’t even get the chance to say a word when Shannon O’Neal grabs the microphone out of his hands.

SHANNON O’NEAL - “You ever see any of the jackasses back in FWA put on a match like that?”

Russnow wants to rebuttle but Shannon never gives him the chance.

SHANNON O’NEAL - “The only time FWA gets a match like that is when the women, the best wrestlers in the world, are fightin’. That right there was a classic. And every single match against these new stars and these old stars up until I win the women’s classic is gonna’ be just that… a classsic.”

She shoves the microphone into Russnow’s chest, someone she likely believes is a problem in the FWA hierarchy and raises her hand to the adulation of the crowd before moving on backstage.

BLACK WIDOW - “Sounds like a classy gal’ if I do say so myself.”

JON RUSSNOW - “You know I respect Shannon, and if she comes out of this and wins it all, I wouldn’t be surprised, but if she’s too busy trying to put on classics or complaining, maybe someone more dedicated, like say, Gabrielle, will come out with the win. Now that aside, - Widow, I think you know a lot about legacy, Black Widow Wrestling, this Women’s Classic, these are part of your legacy. When you decide to hang up the boots and someone else takes on your mantel, they’re moving forward with your legacy. What does legacy mean to you?”

BLACK WIDOW - “Well of course, you have to respect it. You have to respect the ones that came before you and the ones that gave you a current platform to stand on.”

JON RUSSNOW - “You have White Widow, your niece, that has taken on your mantel, recently making her debut for Black Widow Wrestling. She’s trying to live up to your name and taking incredible pride in that. And yet, in our main event we have two wrestlers, Alexii Kavanagh and Violet Dreyer who also come here with a family legacy to uphold… and yet… they’re more interested in creating their own legacies in a way.”

BLACK WIDOW - “Honestly, I don’t have a problem with that. Alexii Kavanagh respects her father, I think, but she doesn’t want to ride on his name. She wants to create her own success. Violet Dreyer seems a bit of the opposite, she comes from a long lasting wrestling family… that have found very little success and she’s found little success trying to live up to that name either, I think she’s trying to reinvent the family formula, because it’s just not working yet and she doesn't want to be just another name in the family tree.”

JON RUSSNOW - “And these two face off in the first main event of this tournament, they will set the tone for every main event to come, Shannon talked about classics and that’s exactly what Alexii and Violet need to put on tonight. They want to create a new legacy for themselves, they want to exceed their predecessors, tonight is the first step toward that.”

“THIS ONE IS FOR THE FUCKED UP,
    CHEWED UP,
    SPIT OUT,
    STEPPED ON!”

TONY JIGGEL - “Ladies and gentleman, this is our main event of the evening! First, from Santa Monica, California, weighing in at one hundred and twenty pounds, ALEXII… KAAAAVAAAANAAAAAGH!”

The standard lights dim for a shower of flashing colorful ones to announce the arrival of Alexii Kavanagh. Whatever party she came from enters into the Widow’s Nest and the excitement she exudes is infectious, joining up with the more rowdy members of the crowd for some head banging all the way up to the squared circle.

JON RUSSNOW - “Alexii has the sort of personality that, when she starts getting it in the ring, and I mean, becoming one of the best, she’s going to turn so many eyes on her and whoever she’s working for. This tournament, this could be her coming out party.”

BLACK WIDOW - “A lot of people talk about the It factor, something someone like Gabrielle has in spades, something Bell Connelly has, I think that Alexii might be among that class of talent, but you know what, while the It factor isn’t readily available, having it isn’t a guarantee of success, some people try to ride it to glory without putting in the work and they fail. Now, Alexii might have it, and she has the legacy to back it up, she’s a dark horse here, and I hope she lives up to all of it and uses that to fuel her instead of simply hoping to coast on it."

*PYROMANIACS*

TONY JIGGEL - “And her opponent, weighing in at one hundred and forty one pounds, VIOLET… THE DASTARDLY… DREEEEEEEEEYEER!”

Violet Dreyer isn’t nearly as upbeat as her opponent. She exchanges that for glares at the crowd, and of course spares one for Alexii over in the ring as well. Neither do the ringside fans get a chance for their outreached hands to be slapped, aside from one desperate one that gets smacked away and shrieked at by the generational wrestler.

JON RUSSNOW - “I think Violet Dreyer might be the most unlikeable wrestler in this whole tournament.”

BLACK WIDOW - “
    Violet Dreyer comes from a family that’s taken unlikeable to a whole new level. They’ve written the book on how to break every single rule imaginable, they’re only concerned with winning.”

JON RUSSNOW - “And yet, they haven’t won much have they? Does Violet stick to the family formula or does she add a spice to it? ”

MAIN EVENT OF THE EVENING

ALEXII KAVANAGH (0-0-0)
    versus VIOLET DREYER (0-0-0)

NIGHT ONE

Alexii and Violet circle about the ring, arms steadily reaching out for a lock up but every time they get close, Violet backs off. It takes three attempts before Alexii gets frustrated and dives in, Violet trips her up and dives onto her back with a forearm to the back of her head. She doesn’t stop, forearm after forearm until Alexii manages to twist on her front and shove Violet back. The Dastardly doesn’t relent, coming back only to get two boots to her chest from Alexii. She uses that chance to get right back on her feet, and fueled by the mauling she just took, she sends a forearm of her own into Violet. Forearm after forearm until she’s cornered.

This is Violet’s game too and she sends Alexii her own bouts of elbows and forearms, the two roll about the ropes until Violet cleverly ducks down, back to the ropes, dragging Alexii with her who bounces off the ropes and falls flat on her back. Violet quickly goes for the cover

ONE?!

QUICK KICK OUT!

They both get back to their feet immediately. Alexii charges at Violet but Violet pulls the ropes down and sends the party girl onto the apron. Violet tries to go in between the ropes for a shoulder to the abdomen but Alexii sees it coming and sways to the side, cracking Violet’s skull with a knee lift so hard it sends her onto the apron too. Alexii slaps her forearm, and turns to spin around for the spinning forearm smash but Violet catches her before she can complete the revolution, grabs her head and plants her on the apron with the reverse DDT. There’s a loud audible ‘ooouuu’ in the arena as Violet sits on the apron next to the limp Alexii, grinning darkly before launching a barrage of criticism to her opponent that the camera doesn’t quite catch.

Violet takes her time dragging Alexii back into the ring, enjoying taunting her opponent more than physically hurting her. She toys with her, kicking her back, facewashing with her feet, slapping at her head as she tries to get up and spreading her arms wide to bathe in the crowd distaste. When she sees Alexii on one knee, she grabs her head to lift her up and GETS A KNEE STRAIGHT TO HER FOREHEAD. She drops spread eagled on the mat and even Alexii, caught off balance, falls on her ass before diving in for the pin.

ONE!

TWOOOOOOOO~

THR-SHOULDER UP!

Kavanagh gets up, a slight grin on her face as she tells Violet she’ll show her what she can do. She lifts Violet into a seated position, runs to the ropes comes back, jumps, with crazy air time in tow, drives her boots straight into the face of Violet. She lands neatly on her chest and only has to reach back to pull both legs for a pin.

ONE-

Violet has enough energy to push back against Alexii’s arms and reverse the pin!

ON-

Alexii gets out of it by rolling through and ROUNDHOUSE KICK TO THE SEATED VIOLET. That sound deafened the entire crowd. No matter how much you might hate Violet, it’s hard not to cringe at the sight of that brutal kick. Alexii steps over Violet’s body, back turned to her, confidence gleaming and begins clapping her hands, the crowd follows suite. She looks back one time, and BACKFLIPS, LANDING KNEES FIRST INTO VIOLET. She stays there and gestures to the referee.

ONE~

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO

THREEEEEE-NO!

The Dastardly Dreyer shows some resilience pushing Alexii off in order to kick out. Alexii turns her back on Violet again and motions to the camera that this one is over. She waits patiently for Violet to get back on her feet, and when she does: THE DROP… IS CAUGHT! Violet catches Alexii’s leg to avoid the match ender, and with a visible fury, begins dropping boot after boot to a helpless Alexii Kavanaghe's head, held up helplessly by Violet. After the tenth strike it becomes painful to watch. She finally lets go to catch her breath and recover from the own kicks she’d been given. Alexii looks like she’s walking on instinct for the moment as she uses ropes to get to her feet and stagger to a vertical base. Violet takes her time measuring her opponent and unleashes a barrage of kicks that daze and bruise Alexii. The party girl attempts a wild hook but Violet easily ducks under, goes behind, hooks her arms and BRIDGING DRAGON SUPLEX. HER NECK LOOKS DAMN NEAR BROKEN!

ONE!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!

THREEEEEEEE?!

She just manages to roll out though deflated and gassed. Violet Dreyer drags the referee down level with her and argues that it was for sure a three count and that a human can’t possibly tell the difference between two point nine nine nine nine and three. She goes over to the corner and climbs to her feet with it, leaning back on it, she begins urging Alexii to get up. She berates Alexii, claiming she’s not her father’s daughter, and even then, her family means nothing compared to the Dreyer household. Alexii, after a time, manages to get up, though half alive.

Violet grabs the back of Alexii’s head so as to keep it still and hits her with a hard forearm, screeching all the while doing so. She goes again. And again! Again! Alexii has enough and retaliates with a kick that almost causes Violet to lose her balance. She tries for another kick but a dastardly eye poke stops her and Violet is right back to her forearms. Violet steps back, gathering some momentum for one last huge flooring forearm, and GETS FLOORED WITH ALEXII’S SPINNING FOREARM. The momentum of which sends Alexii falling forward too. Violet gingerly rolls out of the ring to regain her bearings while Alexii crawls to a corner. Alexii tosses aside fatigue noticing Violet getting up at ringside, and charges for the nearest turnbuckle, jumps to the top in one swing, and then MOONSAULT TO THE OUTSIDE!

They’re both out and sprawled but the one who got the rewards for her risk is Alexii. She’s back up first and grabs Violet’s hair to bring her along near the entrance ramp, she gets a good luck at it and WHIPS Violet into it back first. The entrance ramp wasn’t designed for pain but it certainly makes a great tool for it. Violet lies back against the steel entrance ramp and Alexii has something dark in mind indeed. She takes a running start and RUNNING DROP KICK INTO VIOLET. The sound of the entrance ramp bending ever so slightly into itself is heard resoundingly and Violet looks like a corpse slumping to her side.

Alexii doesn’t even look satisfied with her carnage, she slides into the ring to stop a budding twenty count and slides back out. The party girl lifts Violet up and pushes her onto the apron. Herself confident, she toys with Violet the way she was toyed with earlier. Lightly booting her and slapping her head until she gets up to her feet. She takes her time positioning herself for a suplex, hoping the crowd absorbs the moment of it all and that time costs her, Violet cleverly hooks the leg to stop the suplex attempt. Alexii unhooks herself and goes for it again but Violet is right back at it. Alexii lets go entirely and gets slapped HARD across the face. The momentary lapse is enough for Violet to catch Alexii off guard AND HIT THE VIOLET HILL ON THE STEEL RAMP!

The crowd goes silent as Violet falls to her back, laughing loudly and maniacally while Alexii is more or less unmoving. Violet drags Alexii into the ring by one arm and hooks the leg as soon as she’s in!

ONE!

TWO!

THREEEEEEEEEEEE!

IT’S OVER-

OH WAIT, THE REFEREE RETRACTS IT, HER LEG IS ON THE ROPE.

The shriek Violet emits is deafening. She argues and shoves the referee when he reminds her of the rules, her leg was on the rope and he just noticed it as the three count was being made. Violet, chest heaving, goes out of the ring and onto the ramp, she waits patiently for Alexii to get up. It takes nearly half a minute for her to finally get to her feet and when she does: DASTARDLY DREYER DISCOURSE HITS OPEN AIR! She rolls to her feet, turns around - BUZZSAW KICK CATCHES HER IN THE TEMPLE. She drops to the mat like a rag doll and so does Alexii, exhausted as she is. A countdown begins for a draw but Violet yells at the referee that she’s alright and not to count her, she urges him, however, to check on Alexii instead of taking the sliver of advantage she might have. She reaches into her brassiere with the referee distracted and pulls out a brass knuckle piece, the boos are audible instantly and the referee is quick to turn around. Violet is shocked, and caught. The referee quickly demands the brass knuckles back despite Violet’s pointless protest and the brass knuckles are handed over at ringside.

Alexii still looks a bit dazed but Violet has wasted enough time. She hurries over to Alexii, and lifts her up for a second Violet Hill but Alexii has recovered enough, she slides right off, and the moment the two regain balance, THE DROP HITS! Alexii pulls back the leg.

ONE!

TWO!

THREEEEE~!

THIS TIME. IT’S TRULY OVER!

VICTOR: ALEXII KAVANAGH 15:20

JON RUSSNOW - “Check my pulse, Widow.”

BLACK WIDOW - “I’m checking my own, Jon.”

Alexii Kavanagh jumps to her feet, hand risen and grinning.

BLACK WIDOW - “My question is Jon, what if Violet hadn’t taken the time trying to use that brass knuckles and letting her recover. What if she’d gone straight away for that Violet Hill… does Alexii get out of it.”

JON RUSSNOW - “I don’t speculate, Widow. All I know is, Alexii and Violet put on a classic as Shannon calls it, and Alexii walks away with two points next to Gabrielle and Shannon, not ordinary competition to be next to.”

The announcers go silent however as Alexii Kavanagh is handed over a microphone. She breathes heavily into it, still regaining her breath and composure after all the pain she’s endured in this one.

ALEXII KAVANAGH - “Woooooo! Ten. Fifteen. Twenty years from now… everyone’s going to see tonight, as the beginning of a legend. I’m not here just to be the best women’s wrestler, I’m here to be the best professional wrestler there ever was. Next time I’m in this ring, I’m going to be standing against one of the best wrestlers in the world: Shannon O’Neal. I look forward to putting on a classic with you and making sure everyone here is standing up the way they’re standing up right now. But I’m also here to put the world on notice, next week, I will beat Shannon O’Neal!”

The message has been sent.

JON RUSSNOW - “We’ve learned two things tonight. All these women out here are here to prove they’re not just the best women, but the best period, they’re fueled by that knowledge. But we’ve also learned that we are going to get a helluva lot of great action in this tournament. A HELLUVA LOT.”

Writer's Notes: And there goes the first night. Want something changed or kept for future shows, let me know. If you're writing a match for the next show, you don't have to stick to the above format, you can write it as you will (though still kept mostly summarized for the non main events so as to not be lopsided). Hopefully it's an interesting read. I reluctantly wrote character dialogue and tried to keep rp and style in mind, if you legit hated it, I'll be more than willing to replace it with what you'd prefer there. I tried to read through to see if there was any noticeable mistake so if you spot one, let me know. I do wish I had made the first two matches a bit more detailed :/

I'm off to work. Enjoy the show. Block B's Night Two coming when it can within a week. The only match not taken for Night One of Block B is Phoenix versus Lilith. For the sake of 'secrecy', only match writers will know if their match is main event or not (the card order on the first page is randomized). It doesn't need to be taken, I'm always readily available to write untaken matches so if you don't want to, don't feel the need to :3 Just hopefully enjoy the show or let me know how I can make it more enjoyable. Alright, bai.

@

Status

Thoughts on the show:

Written well and the commentary team has a good flow to it. Nothing too special but does its job. Feels natural. I like the hype attempt at making the tournament seem big and especially the attention given to all of the girls involved so far. It doesn't feel like a half assed effort.

I got confused with Gabby's nickname being "Black Widow" for a few moments but it wasn't that jarring. I think I would have preferred if you wrote about the match winner celebrating in the ring and Russnow jumping in to interview them but that's small. The writing of the first match felt like Gabby just immediately left the ring afterwards.

I think in between matches you could perhaps write the commentary hyping up a match for the next show or something. I don't know. I guess it's difficult to judge since you pretty much have to go one match after the other. Then again, it reminds me of NJPW in a way. I imagine as we get deeper into the tournament we might have pre match promos and stuff to a degree.

Had a chuckle at 'White Widow'.... weed humour.

Onto the matches:

Gabby and Shannon win means the FWA is being repped well, awesome. I think the match writing format works out just perfect. The main event deserves the extra spotlight - especially if it's going to be the more storied match of the tournament although on night 1 it's hard to say which match deserves the spot. I think this was the right match though - Gabby and Shannon, in kayfabe, are already known so it's nice to give the spotlight to two other characters. Dreyer pays the price for her cheating ways! Guess she should ditch the brass knucks next time.

Match ending and call out for Shannon was fine. It could be possible to have a pre match interview segment for Shannon next show or something? Idk.

Overall it's a good job and can easily be built upon but I wouldn't complain if all the shows were like this with perhaps the finale show being a full blown effort. I think you should include the Block standings at the end of the show as well and the next matchups.

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

No One

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Shake View Post
    Thoughts on the show:

Written well and the commentary team has a good flow to it. Nothing too special but does its job. Feels natural. I like the hype attempt at making the tournament seem big and especially the attention given to all of the girls involved so far. It doesn't feel like a half assed effort.

I got confused with Gabby's nickname being "Black Widow" for a few moments but it wasn't that jarring. I think I would have preferred if you wrote about the match winner celebrating in the ring and Russnow jumping in to interview them but that's small. The writing of the first match felt like Gabby just immediately left the ring afterwards.

I think in between matches you could perhaps write the commentary hyping up a match for the next show or something. I don't know. I guess it's difficult to judge since you pretty much have to go one match after the other. Then again, it reminds me of NJPW in a way. I imagine as we get deeper into the tournament we might have pre match promos and stuff to a degree.

Had a chuckle at 'White Widow'.... weed humour.

Onto the matches:

Gabby and Shannon win means the FWA is being repped well, awesome. I think the match writing format works out just perfect. The main event deserves the extra spotlight - especially if it's going to be the more storied match of the tournament although on night 1 it's hard to say which match deserves the spot. I think this was the right match though - Gabby and Shannon, in kayfabe, are already known so it's nice to give the spotlight to two other characters. Dreyer pays the price for her cheating ways! Guess she should ditch the brass knucks next time.

Match ending and call out for Shannon was fine. It could be possible to have a pre match interview segment for Shannon next show or something? Idk.

Overall it's a good job and can easily be built upon but I wouldn't complain if all the shows were like this with perhaps the finale show being a full blown effort. I think you should include the Block standings at the end of the show as well and the next matchups.
    Will comment further on this later. Meant to post the standings but it slipped my mind. I'll see if I can contact people for quick mini interviews pre match.

Status

I will happily send in pre and post match stuff for Kurayami.

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

ditto me. I'll review later when I get this promo done
    Last edited by An Original Name; 10-22-2016 at 05:33 AM.
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Huggin' and Kissin'

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Sweet show I must say. Well presented, difficult style to nail. Shannon and Gabs on a collision course in Block A.

Pissed I never submitted my promo but will do any interview requests for Albarn.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Nice work on this, entertaining read for sure.

I'll be more than happy to send in any pre or post match stuff with Britney.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

So, yeah. That was pretty awesome. The simple match recaps are pretty neat, the fully-written main event even more so, and the post-match interviews with the winners are a fantastic touch.

I'm willing to help out any way I can, just let me know, Jon.

CWA: A Decade of Decadence
    Maybe the end of something great.
    Maybe the start of something new.
    Stay tuned.

Indy Talent

Status

Yeah, really good work on this. And as with others I'd be willing to contribute post-match interviews etc with MvH.

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

I missed this.

Good first show. I really enjoyed it, particularly Gabbys match write up there and the experienced wrestler v MMA dynamic.

I'm looking forward too Gabby v Shannon in particular.

No One

Status

If IGE, Jimmy King, Shawn or AON want to do a pre-match taped promo, let me know.

Had a delay in getting a match but I've got it now, I'd finish it all today but I just got off a 4hr train ride and have some course work to do. I'll do my best to get it (the result) up tomorrow or at the very worst, Wednesday!

EDIT: of course my apologies for the wait

Striving for a B+ in life

Status

I honestly JUST saw this thread. I am willing to help with any match-writing you need. It'll be short and sweet, but it gets the job done. Quick and dirty.

"The Golden One" Devin Golden

3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion
    Final record: 94-58-10

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion

No One

Status

WIDOW'S NEST, NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK

NIGHT ONE

BLOCK B

“12 of the world’s best women's wrestlers.”

Shannon O’Neal stands in an empty ring, glaring.

“Sorry, 12 of the world’s best wrestlers.”

Gabrielle contrasts Michelle von Horrowitz in parallel shots.

The former attracting lust as she struts down the ring.

The latter sheer hatred as she walks up bruised but victorious.

“The best of the next generation.”

Alexii Kavanagh, Britney Adams, and Violet Dreyer.

Alexii looks at a picture of her father, safely tucked in a wallet.

Britney Adams lambasts the crowd alongside CWA legend, Ashley Adams.

Violet Dreyer flips down a portrait of her father and grandfather together.

“The bravest.”

Lexi Hayes and The Phoenix.

Both of them young wide-eyed stars. But among the crowd of fellow experienced competitors? They’re fearless.

Nikki Albarn is there too.

She isn’t there resisting the fear, the MMA athlete and armbar extraordinaire perpetuates it.

“The most brutal.”

Ai Kurayami and Lilith.

Ai Kurayami is a bloody wreck, as is typical of her, but she stands among a bloodier victim. Just another day.

And of those who perpetuate fear. No greater than Lilith. An opponent cowers in the corner, the referee forced to come between.

“
    Will compete to be crowned the best in the world.”

A silver trophy stands in the center of the ring, of impressive pedigree and status, but one knows it’s the honor of standing victorious over these fellow athletes that stands as an even greater honor.

"Ten Nights. And one of the biggest events of the year.”

A logo flashes for the “Black Widow Wrestling’s Womens Classic Finale”, a two hour special that will feature every single of the competitors.

“This is the Womens Classic!”

JON RUSSNOW - “Ladies and gentleman, welcome back to the Widow’s Nest for Night One of the B Block! Last week we saw some… classics shall we say. Gabrielle, Shannon O’Neal and a name you might not be familiar with but I’m sure you’ll be keeping an eye on, Alexii Kavanagh - all took three points over their adversaries and tonight… we’ll see who takes up three points on this side of the tournament.”

BLACK WIDOW - “One thing worth nothing here, Jon, is that we have even less national name value here, aside from Michelle von Horrowitz, we’ve got almost an open field here.”

JON RUSSNOW - “Michelle von Horrowitz is someone I’m glad we never have to deal with over in FWA. Sure, we’ve got Shannon, but Michelle’s ego and chaos administrating completely ups the ante, at least Shannon still has respect for her company. But you know what, maybe that’s just a case of CWA not having a good handle on it’s athletes.”

BLACK WIDOW - “Speaking of CWA, she’s not the only person with ties there. Britney Adams is actually CWA legend, Ashley Adams younger sister… of dubious origins, but they’re as close as… I don’t know… your eyes and a TV screen with Gabrielle on.”

JON RUSSNOW - “That’s pervertedly close, is that really the imagery you want to go with.”

BLACK WIDOW - “Alright, maybe a bit toned down. Our two main eventers tonight might not be that close but they’ve got some distant ties too. Ai Kurayami is a dangerous, dangerous Joshi wrestler who almost… thrives on blood and pain. She comes across to me like a masochist and a sadist. But her opponent’s been too Japan, she’s also got a flair for the Joshi style, and of course, she’s made her name across the US, Lauren Carter seems on the cusp of getting an opportunity for the CWA or for the FWA.”

JON RUSSNOW - “Well, we tend to offer more opportunities to women than CWA does.”

BLACK WIDOW - “Don’t think Shannon agrees. You know, Ai Kurayami, is one of the ladies I would rather not step in the ring with, but there’s one person I absolutely would not, and coincidentally, another person I would do even with a broken ankle, and there both fighting in the opener. Lilith and The Phoenix.”

JON RUSSNOW - “The Phoenix might be the unluckiest person in this whole tournament, first go, and you’re facing someone who simply strikes fear in you. Lilith is spooky. She’s creepy. She’s a combination of every Eva Green character… except she’s real.”

“TURN IT UP!”

TONY JIGGEL - “First, from Santa Fe, New Mexico, weighing in at one hundred and twenty pounds… THE PHOEEEEEEEENIX!”

You can’t help but clap along with The Phoenix as she skips out of the curtains, she herself clapping to the tune of the catchy pop song.

JON RUSSNOW - “And this is her first match? Why’d you even invite her?”

BLACK WIDOW - “There was actually a technical error, we heard The Phoenix was undefeated in the FWA… she was actually referring to the game. It was too late to find someone else.”

JON RUSSNOW - “You’ve never even heard of her, how could you think she was undefeated? Don’t you watch the FWA?”

BLACK WIDOW - “I’ve got my own company to watch, I can’t follow the FWA every show.”

JON RUSSNOW - “I hear you guys don’t even know her real name.”

BLACK WIDOW - “There’s an air of mystery there. Maybe she’ll surprise us.”

*WITCHES CHANT*

TONY JIGGEL - “And her opponent, from Salem, Massachussetts, weighing in at one hundred and seventy pounds…The Herald of Darkness… LILIIIIIIITH!”

And in one fell swoop, the entire arena is filled with darkness and the atmosphere becomes entirely ominous. The Phoenix is already feeling the pressure from within the ring.

JON RUSSNOW - “I can’t tell if this is fear I’m feeling or attraction.”

BLACK WIDOW - “Bit of both? Lilith has made her name scaring the wits out of her opponent. She is the sort of person who might be capable of beating her opponents through more ways than anyone else here. She might give them an old fashioned beatdown, she might cower them into submissions, she might even seduce them, but she’s actually gotten quite a name for sort of reinventing the old mist in the face technique, Jon.”

JON RUSSNOW - “Mist in the face, eh.”

BLACK WIDOW - “… really? Anyways, there’s really no one here that could be easier pickings for someone like Lilith than The Phoenix. Her very first match here. But you’ve got to wonder if Lilith’s techniques would work on someone like Ai Kurayami. How would it affect pros like Shannon or Gabrielle or even Michelle who assaulted are original competitor Beth Sokurov to get here?”

JON RUSSNOW
    -
    “We’re getting ahead of ourselves here, let’s at the very least give The Phoenix an opportunity.

LILITH (0-0-0)
    versus THE PHOENIX (0-0-0)
    NIGHT ONE

BEGINNING: The Phoenix is eager early on and Lilith’s mystique seems to almost be a false aura. The Phoenix gets the early opportunity to let loose, she comes flying out the corner with a jumping clotheslines, and with no sense of pace, runs quickly to the top turnbuckle to hit a picture perfect body splash. She hooks the leg early and gets a quick count. She’s undeterred by it and Lilith continues being almost distanced in her approach. She looks neither angry nor in pain, but she doesn’t mount much of an offense. Once she’s back up, she’s sent rolling right out of the ring with an awkward hurricanranna. The Phoenix, eyes bulging, sees this as the perfect opportunity to fly right out of the ring for the first time and when she does… she goes crashing almost face first into the barricade. The referee is quick to the run to the outside to check on The Phoenix who is nearly limp. Faint signs of existence force the ref to postpone any hopes of ending this match.

THE MIDDLE: Lilith, the moment The Phoenix crashed and burned, took her time dismantling The Phoenix. She’s almost going through every arsenal in her book trying to dish as much pain to The Phoenix as she can. And initially, The Phoenix is helpless, still recovering from her big risks. Lilith almost toys with The Phoenix, any time she gets up, she comes at her with a Yakuza Kick to send her right back down, or a dropkick and if The Phoenix offers the least bit of resistance, she ups the ante, lifting her up and dropping her with a Death Valley Driver that should put The Phoenix away, if not for her desperate desire to keep the match going.

THE ENDING:
    Lilith, with eyes of finally poisoning her prey, locked her head between her thighs and lifted her up for the Murder of Crows… but The Phoenix deftly slipped out to land on her feet. As soon as Lilith turned around, she was bent over by a kick to the gut. The Phoenix grabbed her head and made a run for the ropes for the Slice Bread #12. She got the full arc in but went crashing down all on her own, Lilith having locker her leg in the ropes. Lilith turned with a fury in her eyes! The Phoenix in a last bit of desperation, stands up with adrenaline in mind. She charges right into Lilith for a spear, but the The Herald of Darkness plants her feet and someone manages to halt The Phoenix’s momentum. In one fell swoop, she lifts The Phoenix by her waist and holds her still over her shoulder, slowly lowering her until she’s hanging by her head, and at that point, the spider let’s slip in the venom with the Murder of Crows! The referee sees the end coming from a mile away and is quick to drop to the mat and count the three counts for Lilith.

VICTOR: LILITH in 8:32.

BLACK WIDOW - “So… are you going to interview her.”

JON RUSSNOW - “I honestly prefer not to.”

BLACK WIDOW - “The hell you don’t, we’re paying you for that.”

Jon Russnow reluctantly gets off his seat with a microphone and does his best not to look Lilith in the eyes when she reaches the top of the ramp. Within the ring, The Phoenix is still being looked after her neck cranked like that in the Murder of Crows.

JON RUSSNOW - “Uh. Lilith, you’ve made a statement here, welcoming The Phoenix to the world of professional wrestling but how will you prepare next week when you go up against someone who is fearless, who has wrestled all over the world, who has looked down the supernatural and spat on it, in Michelle von Horrowitz.”

Lilith seems unfazed and grabs Russnow’s wrist to bring the microphone to her mouth.

LILITH - “Michelle von Horrowitz is a prideful women, no matter the opponent, it’s her pride that prevents her from making the choice to walk away. But she is accountable for herself. And the pride she holds dearly will not protect her against the agents of darkness. Michelle will face greater sorrow than she did losing her precious title in the CWA, she will face greater agony than whatever tragedy she’s ever endured. The darkness will engulf Michelle, and leave her alone, empty and broken.”

She lets go of Russnow’s wrist and gives one last fatal glance to the camera before walking to the back.

JON RUSSNOW - “Why’d you have to make me do that.”

BLACK WIDOW - “I think we’ll get a bit of a break after that chilling statement before the next match.

We get some brief highlights from last show’s three encounters before were right back in the arena.

*IN DREAMS*

TONY JIGGEL - “Ladies and gentlemen, this next contest is scheduled for… one-fall! Introducing first… making her way to the ring… from Rotterdam, the Netherlands… weighing in tonight at seventy one kilograms… ‘Dreamer’… Michelle von Horrowitz!!”

JON RUSSNOW - “Here she comes, Widow, the former CWA High Voltage Champion, fresh from, as Lilith highlighted, a crushing defeat against Nate Savage at Global Collision…”

BLACK WIDOW - “That’s right, Jon, and a relative late entry into the Women Classic field, taking advantage of an ‘injury’ sustained by Beth Sokurov. It will be interesting to see how von Horrowitz fairs here, and if losing her title last week will have any longer term psychological effects on ’Dreamer’.”

Von Horrowitz has made her way down to the ring, a blank expression on her face as she climbs through the ropes. She takes a seat in the corner, head against the bottom turnbuckle, and awaits her opponent…

*GIMME MORE*

TONY JIGGEL - “And, her opponent… being accompanied to the ring by Ashley Adams… from Beverly Hills, California… she weighs in tonight at one hundred and forty six pounds… Britney Adams!

JON RUSSNOW - “The presence of Ashley Adams at ringside certainly adds an extra dimension to this one, Widow. Many would say that Adams the Elder is the premier female athlete in the history of CWA, something that von Horrowitz has openly derided.”

BLACK WIDOW - “Undeniably true, Jon, but I think Britney would resent that. She’ll be coming into this tournament with ideas of her own, and won’t like to be seen as Ashley’s younger sister. She’s been training and wrestling independently of Ashley for years already.”

Adams comes down to the ring with a scowl on her face, climbing into the ring after exchanging some harsh words with front row fans. She stands in her corner and waits for MVH to rise, who eventually does (albeit lethargically). The referee makes his final checks and then calls for the bell…

BRITNEY ADAMS (0-0-0)
    versus MICHELLE VON HORROWITZ (0-0-0)
    NIGHT ONE

BEGINNING: The match starts off as a technical affair, the two trading hold and counter-hold in the center of the ring. During one such exchange, MVH reverses a collar and elbow tie-up into a rear waist lock, only for Adams to go behind into a hammer lock. She wrenches the joint until MVH takes her over with a snapmare, and then slaps on a headlock. Adams fights to her feet and hits a back suplex, and looks to follow up with a clothesline, only for MVH to quickly roll under the bottom rope. The match continues like this for a while, both women eager to take rest periods on the outside when their opponent looks to build on a high impact move. Eventually, when the two come in for another collar and elbow, Adams lifts a knee into von Horrowitz’s abdomen and then follows up with a trio of European uppercuts. She hits a few chops and right hands in the corner and then looks to Irish whip MVH across the ring… only for MVH to reverse and follow up with a cornered dropkick. Adams stumbles into the center of the ring and is hit with a series of kicks to the thighs and calves... until Adams catches a foot and hits a leg whip, following up with stomps and forearms to the grounded MVH. It goes on like this, each woman reversing a series of strikes, until eventually they stand in the middle of the ring, exchanging forearms, one after the other until a dozen each have landed… when MVH’s legs give way and she stumbles backwards. Adams is on her in an instant, taking her in a bearhug and throwing her across the ring with a belly-to-belly suplex!

MIDDLE: Adams gets a two count, and then settles into a rhythm, picking MVH apart with a series of moves focusing on the legs - holds, strikes, and the occasional impact move. She spends a good three minutes working away at the right knee, perhaps thinking about her DREAM ON finishing move. She gets further two counts with a northern lights suplex and later with a split-legged moonsault. After a snap DDT, she goes back to the leg and locks MVH in a single leg Boston crab, causing the CWA wrestler to scream out. She looks as if she’s about to tap, but crawls arm over arm until she reaches the bottom rope, the referee coming in to force a break. Michelle rolls under the bottom rope, and Adams sends her tumbling to the outside with a basement dropkick.

She follows her out and looks to press home the advantage, throwing MVH into the steel steps and then the barricade. She breaks up the ten-count and goes straight back to work, lifting MVH up and trying to throw her face first into the announcer’s table… but von Horrowitz puts her arms out to block it, and then throws her elbow into Britney’s ribs a handful of times. She grabs Adams by the hair and slams her onto the table, and then over it as the announcers disperse! MVH wastes no time in picking Adams up and throwing her beneath the bottom rope, getting a two-count in the process.

ENDING: Von Horrowitz manages to get some offence in, first taking Adams down again with a belly-to-belly suplex of her own. Britney fights to her feet but is rocked by a spinning kick to the abdomen, and von Horrowitz hits her with a swinging neckbreaker. MVH rolls under the bottom rope, waits for Adams to rise, and hits a spring-board cross body! She goes for a cover… but Adams kicks out! MVH shakes her head in disbelief, and then goes straight for Adams’ leg to lock in the stretch muffler! Adams begins to creep to the ropes, but von Horrowitz weakens her with stomps to the back of the head! Britney is close to the ropes… so MVH drags her back to the center of the ring and locks in the ankle lock! Adams screams in pain, lifting her hand as if she’s about to tap… but then she rolls through, sending von Horrowitz towards the turnbuckle, crushing the referee in the process!

Von Horrowitz looks down at the feeble official, and Adams comes up behind her, taking her in a rear waist lock. She looks for a German suplex, but MVH blocks it by dropping to a knee, and then causes some separation with a trio of elbows... and slams her down with a Russian leg sweep. Von Horrowitz sees the referee and decides to take the covers off the top and middle turnbuckles in one of the corners. She lifts Adams up and drags her towards the steel, but Adams fights her off with a trio of elbows to the ribs, and then a headbutt. Von Horrowitz is rocked backwards, and Adams swoops in with a double leg takedown… DREAM ON! She has the sharpshooter locked in! The referee is coming to and he crawls over towards MVH, asking her if she wants to submit… but she rolls through and kicks her off, sending Adams neck-first into the exposed top turnbuckle! She is quickly up to her feet to hit a drop toe hold into the middle one, before rolling Adams up with a schoolboy… The referee counts the three, and then calls for the bell!

VICTOR: MICHELLE von HORROWITZ in 16:03.

Michelle von Horrowitz crawls away from Adams, who rolls under the bottom rope to be checked upon by her sister. At length, MVH manages to drag herself to her feet, and the official lifts her hand in victory. It takes her a while to shake away the cobwebs, but when she does she charges across the ring and demands the microphone from Jiggel. She is breathing heavily, and her music dies down to allow her to speak.

MICHELLE von HORROWITZ - “I neither need nor want you in my ring, Russnow, stay in your seat. I’m capable of speaking for myself. Let this be the first of many sacrifices to you, my tulips! I understand, it’s not much. Adams was a weak child. She will not satisfy your communal lust for violence and bloodshed. But rest assured, there are more to come. Next week I face Lilith, who thinks herself some sort of witch, in touch with the occult. How quaint! Ridiculous! This tournament is not a freak-show. There is no room for her sort in this tournament. I will take great enjoyment from presenting her body to you all, to do with as you wish! The only sacrifices we make are each other! The only devils and gods to pander toward are sitting in this god-damned arena! Lilith will fall, as will the Phoenix and Carter, who are but ants beneath my boots. And Kuryami is less than that. She is nothing. Literally nothing. This is going to be even easier than I thought…”

She drops the microphone and exiting the ring, her music beginning to play again and the crowd raining down boos.

JON RUSSNOW - “To be fair, she’s the last person I wanted to interview.”

BLACK WIDOW - “So between those two, you’d rather Lilith wins next show and be the recipient of your intelligent questions.”

JON RUSSNOW - “Maybe we can switch duties…”

BLACK WIDOW - “Well I did take care to arrange a little something from one of our foreign competitors tonight, Ai Kurayami.”

JON RUSSNOW - “Does this mean I don’t have to interview her if she wins?”

BLACK WIDOW - “She doesn’t speak english, she probably wouldn’t even understand you.”

JON RUSSNOW - “I’ll take that as a yes.”

The camera flicks over to the big screen where we see Kurayami sitting on a chair, the squared circle in an empty arena behind her.

AI KURAYAMI - “I am Ai Kurayami. They call me the "Angel of Death"... the "Angel of Violence".... "Kubikajiri" where I am from. You may never have had heard of my name... but after tonight, you will remember it. Speaking of tonight... my opponent is Lauren Carter... I think I have heard her name before in Japan. Not from any big promotion. She must have been fighting wannabes in some rinky dinky promotion if she thinks she has faced any sort of talent in Japan. I am the best this tournament has to offer. You will all see that soon. There is not a soul here I could not take. Lauren Carter, tonight I will see if you are worth my time... HA! I think tonight is a good night to die!”

*KUBIKAJIRI*

TONY JIGGEL - “First… from Roppongi, Tokyo, Japan… weighing in at one hundred and thirty pounds… KUBIKAJIRI… AI… KU-RA-YAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!”

The Joshi warrior comes out steeped in gold. Joshi Puroresu Worldwide Championship. Joshi Puroresu Worldwide Tag Team Championship. The Ice Heart Pure White and Consejo Championship Lucha Libre Champion and Ice Heart Pure White and Consejo Championship Lucha Libre Tag Team Championship.

JON RUSSNOW - “Doesn’t that rub you the wrong way, Widow. She has those titles draped over her like they matter here. No one cares about your accomplishments or in the American equivalent of down under. This tournament is solely about who is the best among those gathered here.”

BLACK WIDOW - “Don’t act like you don’t boast whatever trophy you have.”

JON RUSSNOW - “I haven’t won a trophy yet but I’m hoping Shake Meltzer will consider me for the announcer of the year.”

BLACK WIDOW - “He’s not that bad a judge of characters, even if he does think those Connor brothers are entertaining to watch.”

JON RUSSNOW - “Don’t get me started.”

BLACK WIDOW - “I won’t, here comes her opponent!”

“STAND ON THE BAR,
    STOMP YOUR FEET, START CLAPPING!
    GOT A REAL GOOD FEELING SOMETHING BAD ABOUT TO HAPPEN!”

TONY JIGGEL - “And her opponent, from Birmingham Alabama, weighing in at one hundred and twenty pounds… THE PRINCESS OF THE SOUTH… LAUREN… CAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTER!”

The crowd is a bit more explosive for Lauren Carter but up in the north she might not as hot of a commodity as she is in the south.

JON RUSSNOW - “Underrated favorite, Widow.”

BLACK WIDOW - “You know, I hear things around the promoter circles and I just don’t know, Jon. I think she’s got to shed this demeanor she’s presenting. She’s gotta start being mean. All that said, I think if she is going to start being mean, she’s better off starting now instead of, you know, after she faces one of the meanest people here.”

JON RUSSNOW - “Ai Kurayami loves bleeding, Widow but Lauren Carter’s been in her share of fights, she’s bled before, she’s gone to the ER before and come back stronger. I think we’re gonna have a helluva fight here.”

MAIN EVENT OF THE EVENING
    AI KURAYAMI (0-0-0)
    versus LAUREN CARTER (0-0-0)
    NIGHT ONE

Both of the ladies meet in the middle of the ring and have a brief staredown - some fans decide to chant "USA! USA! USA!" as a way to show support for Carter. The chants die out before the match begins, though. They are forced back to their corners as the bell rings - Carter comes exploding forward with a clothesline attempt but Kurayami ducks under it and responds with a punch of her own... but that is also evaded. Carter grabs Kurayami around the waist and looks set to go for a german suplex but Kurayami grabs her by the head and gets her into a headlock before flipping her over and holding her down on the ground. Carter gets the headscissors but Kurayami gets out of it easily and gets to her feet, both combatants share another staredown as the crowd start to get into the contest. Carter comes storming forward again but her momentum is used against her as Kurayami lands the first big move - a bridging fallaway slam. She even keeps a hold of the bridge pin attempt but Carter kicks out easily. "Kubikajiri" doesn't give her opponent any time to recover, though, as she stomps on her before she can get to her feet. The crowd boo as Kurayami continues to stomp with no letting up, the referee gives her warnings but she continues to do whilst Carter tries to escape under the ropes for some respite. Eventually, Ai is backed away by the referee and Carter is given time to recover on the apron, getting to her feet... but Kurayami ignores the referee and storms forward to club Carter with a stiff forearm that sends her to the canvas outside. Some fans can be heard shouting for Carter to get up as Kurayami follows her down to the outside - the fans turn their attention to booing the Japanese female, who can only smile at them as she grabs Carter and throws her into the barricades. Kurayami taunts the fans more as she lifts Carter up and holds her against the barricades before delivering a brutal chop... followed by another... and another! Some of the fans give off noises in response to the chops but Kurayami continues to taunt vocal supporters of Carter by upping the brutality to rapid double axe handle chops. The crowd don't like it as Carter's chest goes a beetroot red colour and she struggles for any time to recover as Kurayami continues to lamp her before grabbing her and looking to whip her... BUT Carter reverses it and sends Kurayami flying towards the ring post, connecting head first! The referee's count in the ring slowly starts to creep up towards twenty as Carter comes forward and grabs Kurayami, throwing her into the ring and following after.

Kurayami rolls into a seating position and lifts her head up - revealing a small trickle of blood down her face. Carter runs in and bounces off of the ropes and goes for her Dixie Penalty Kick but Ai catches it and gets to her feet. Carter hobbles on one leg and seems at a loss as to what to do as Kurayami grabs the leg and wraps it around her head for the AK Lock (Stretch Muffler) - Carter falls to her knees and quickly grabs onto the ropes. Kurayami lets out a yell of frustration as the referee forces her to separate - Carter gets to her feet and ducks an oncoming lariat attempt from Kurayami before firing off a roundhouse kick... Kurayami ducks but she doesn't read the leg sweep and ends up on her back! Carter bounces off of the ropes and hits her running jumping knee drop and goes for the pin cover...1...NO! Kurayami powers out of it. The crowd start to get fully behind Carter as she grabs Kurayami by the head and locks in a figure four necklock in the middle of the ring! The torque on the hold is obvious as more blood starts to trickle down Kurayami's face and she looks in a decent amount of pain. Carter continues to keep the hold locked in, trying to squeeze the life out of her opponent, but she knows that she won't elicit any submission and turns them both around. She drops Kurayami face first into the canvas before lifting her up and doing it again... she goes for a third but Kurayami posts her hands out and uses her strength to prevent her face slamming the mat. Carter tries her best to force it but her opponent isn't having it as she grabs the legs around her neck and forces herself to standup. Suddenly, Carter is in a precarious position as Kurayami gets vertical and has her opponents on her shoulders... she grabs Carter by the head and lands the devastating Kurayami Driver II (One Winged Angel) and covers...1...2....NO! Carter gets the kickout, the crowd lets out a sigh of relief!
    "The Princess of the South" crawls along the canvas as Kurayami gets to her feet and takes a run at her - she goes for a punt kick but Carter is able to duck out of the way and immediately grab Kurayami for a rollup..1....2...NO! Kurayami kicks out and against looks to come storming at her opponent but Carter delivers a boot to the gut and hits a quick underhook suplex, she doesn't give Ai any time to breathe as she delivers stiff kicks to the chest of her opponent as she sits up. Eventually, Kurayami gets to her feet and Carter takes her to the turnbuckle, slamming her head off of it before grabbing her and looking for a bulldog... but Kurayami slips out and tosses Carter forward. "The Princess of the South" clutches her back in pain but has no time to dwell on it as Kurayami grabs her, lifts her up and drops her again with a German suplex. Carter rolls backwards towards a corner and "Kubikajiri" takes no prisoners as she slams a brutal knee into the face of her opponent - and again and again and again, drawing the ire of the crowd as Carter's head gets crushed between the turnbuckle and her knee until the referee forces her away. The damage has been done though as the blood flows from Carter's nose and her mouth, the crowd not a fan of the brutal tactics employed by the Japanese woman in this match. Kurayami drags her opponent to the middle of the ring but Carter slaps away her hands and crunches a stiff forearm into the face of Kurayami... but she gets one in return, followed by a European uppercut and then a spinning backfist!! The force of the move turns Carter around and she gets sent flying as Kurayami lands a bridging Tiger suplex! The referee counts..1....2...NO! Carter makes the kickout! The frustration is slowly starting to creep in for Kurayami as she decides to go to the top rope but Carter shows incredible recovery to get up and become a nuisance for her opponent. Both of them fight on the top turnbuckle with a forearm exchange but it's clear that Kurayami has the strength to win out and she eventually does. She grabs both of Carter's legs and hooks them over the top ropes so that she's caught in a hanging position before driving her all the way down to the mat with a GALAXY METEOR STRIKE (diving double foot stomp) ! The crowd wince in pain as Carter appears to be completely broken and then boo as Kurayami struts around the ring, shrugging her shoulders. She adds insult to injury as she goes back up top and delivers another Galaxy Meteor Strike! This time, she makes the cover...1....2.....NO! ANOTHER KICKOUT FROM CARTER!

The crowd are still fully behind the resilient Carter but she only has pain in her future as Kurayami lifts her up, delivering knees to her face, before bouncing off of the ropes... but Carter hits a desperation dropkick that sends her aggressor flying back! "Kubikajiri" is stunned for a brief moment but comes running forward again... but Carter jumps onto her and cinches up her modified guillotine choke! The crowd get up and will Kurayami to tap out as Carter wrenches it with everything she has! The crowd are expectant but Kurayami, again, shows good submission defense and isn't willing to go out easily. The crowd start a "TAP! TAP! TAP!" chant but there's no sign of one coming. Eventually, Carter's arms become exhausted and she struggles to keep it fully cinched on - Kurayami does eventually make the ropes in any case. Carter delivers a few strikes to Kurayami before she gets to her feet, she grabs her and looks to go for a northern lights suplex but Kurayami won't budge, she delivers a knee to the gut and then lifts Carter up, looking for the Kurosawa Special (Brainbuster) but Carter delivers a knee and manages to get back down onto her feet. She goes for a roundhouse kick but Kurayami blocks it and stiffs her in response with an elbow... Carter then responds with another kick, it's caught but she follows up with an enzuigiri! The crowd sense that Carter has a chance to finish the match! Kurayami slowly sits up and Carter bounces off the ropes and connects with the DIXIE KICK!!! She drops for the cover..1...2.....NO!!! Kurayami forces the kickout! The crowd thought it was over! Carter scrambles around and grabs Kurayami's arm - she tries to lock in A Farewell To Arms! She tries her best to get the Fujiwara armbar but Kurayami scrambles to the ropes and the referee forces the break. This time, Carter is slamming the canvas in frustration and she lets out a scream as she digs Kurayami with a forearm. But "Kubikajiri" is having none of it as she gets to her feet and returns the same strike. The pair get into a forearm battle with the crowd cheering for Carter and booing Ai. It seems like Kurayami is losing the fight until she hulks up and delivers rapid left and right forearms that bring Carter to her knees. Kurayami isn't done, however, as she grabs the kneeling Carter and starts leathering her with headbutts like a woman possessed.

"The Princess of the South" is clearly struggling now as Kurayami looks to full take over - she grabs her and looks to go for a package German suplex but Carter twists out of it and ducks the oncoming forearm strike... but she's unable to read the double axe handle strike that comes her way and smashes her in the face! Carter stumbles around aimlessly and is completely defenceless as "Kubikajiri" twists and lands her discus LARIATOO!!! She drops for the cover...1....2.....NO! KICKOUT FROM CARTER! Therea are signs of life but Kurayami is intent on doing more damage as she lets Carter struggle to her feet... she goes for a superkick! But Carter ducks and then responds with one of her own... but Kurayami evades that also and catches Carter with a bicycle high knee... and THEN THE SUPERKICK LANDS! Nobody's home for the bloodied Lauren Carter as she stumbles around aimlessly... struggling to keep on her feet after the superkick she just absorbed... Kurayami comes in from behind her and lifts her up onto a seated position on her shoulders and carries her around the ring - mocking the crowd and her opponent. "Kubikajiri" stops infront of a turnbuckle and drops Carter down to land the AK Super Special right into the turnbuckle! The crowd are silenced as Carter lays underneath the turnbuckle in a crumpled heap. She eventually starts to sit up, dazed and confused, and ends up being forced right back down as Ai storms forward and lands her "Zantetsuken" head stomp! The Japanese lady drags her opponent away from the corner and goes for the cover...1...2......NO!! ANOTHER BRAVE KICKOUT FROM CARTER! The crowd are still behind their chosen lady as she keeps herself in the contest but it's clear Kurayami is not playing around anymore. She picks Carter up and gives a throat slit gesture to the crowd - who, of course, boo in response.

There's no hope for Carter as she is lifted up to her feet and put into position by Kurayami - the ARIGATOU LARIATO connects! But Kurayami is not done there, the crowd boo the overkill as she lifts Carter back up and drops her with another ARIGATOU LARIATO! "Kubikajiri" doesn't even think of covering her opponent, instead, she picks her back up and sticks Carter's head in between her knees.... she lifts her up and drops her with the Tsumujiguruma Spinning Package Piledriver!! The devastating move seems to have left Carter unable to move as Kurayami finally makes the cover and looks to end the suffering....1.....2.......3!! It's over!

VICTOR: AI KURAYAMI in 16:54

A slightly bloody Kurayami gets to her feet and celebrates the win - the crowd booing. Lauren Carter rolls away to the apron but Kurayami actually forces her off of the apron with a look of disgust on her face as she is also handed a mic. EMTs, in the meantime, come to clean up Carter's face as well as ensure she is ok. Subtitles appear on a monitor for the crowd to look at as the winner of the main event addresses them in her native language with a harsh, loud opening statement as she points to her defeated opponent on the outside.

AI KURAYAMI - “IS THAT IT HUH!? I THOUGHT THIS TOURNAMENT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE THE BEST!? I EXPECTED MORE! PATHETIC! “

Boos ring out but Kurayami clearly doesn't care about any of that as she continues to speak.

AI KURAYAMI - “The ring post did the most damage to me tonight! My opponent was unworthy... nothing but a mere, worthless insect! Perhaps the others will be more of a challenge!?”

Some of the crowd begin chants in support of Carter whilst some are insulting towards Kurayami - which she directly addresses. Some of them even start to shout the names of other ladies in the block.

AI KURAYAMI - “Is that the best you can do? Don't you know that pigs should stay quiet in their pens!? There are more? Great! I welcome the supposed challenge! Perhaps there will be someone worth my time! Britney Adams? Don't make me laugh... she's just a pitiful worm! I look forward to crushing her into a bloody pulp! You fools haven't seen anything yet... but it was nice to finally introduce myself to you all! To the rest of my 'worthy' challengers, I have a statement to make!”

The fans boo her insults but she does not care as she makes sure to stare into the camera with some murderous intent in her eyes as blood seeps down from her forehead.

AI KURAYAMI - “I AM AI KURAYAMI, I AM THE GREATEST WARRIOR IN THIS TOURNAMENT... AND ALL THOSE WHO STAND BEFORE ME? YOU. SHALL. PERISH!”

She drops the microphone as she is handed her four titles and makes her way to leave - she turns around at the top of the ramp and raises her hands as the fans to continue to boo.

JON RUSSNOW - “What a bloody affair.”

BLACK WIDOW - “I know Ai Kurayami doesn’t think much from Lauren Carter but the girl took everything Ai had to offer, even that last piledriver and she’s rejecting help to the back, bloodied as she is.”

JON RUSSNOW - “Look, we talk about how women redefine the level of competition they can bring to the ring, well look at how tough the women are. We’re always afraid of putting them in these dangerous matches, but of course you’d agree Widow, women are accustomed to going through way more pain than men are. They are fearless. They are indomitable. That’s what I saw tonight. They’re willing to beat themselves bloody to prove they’re the best. This isn’t soft stuff. This is brutal, hard hitting stuff. And these women wouldn’t have it any other way. Ladies and gentleman, I’m Jon Russnow, this is Black Widow, and we’ll be back with you next time with NIGHT TWO… of BLOCK A!”

T1. Ai Kurayami 2 points
    T1. Lilith 2 points
    T1. Michelle von Horrowitz 2 points
    T4. Britney Adams 0 points
    T4. Lauren Carter 0 points
    T4. The Phoenix 0 points

editor's notes: technically still wednesday in the pacific coast right? i dont know. thanks to supersaiyan for pretty much formatting and doing everything for that section of the show. thanks to shake for the main event and his promo. Nikki Albarn vs. Violet Dreyer is still available to be taken for the next show if you want to~ Will be up when it can. Now excuse me while I contemplate how badly Im gonna fail my midterm today.

Indy Talent

Status

Really good show - I enjoyed the main event and the post/pre-match interviews were really nice touches to add texture. Looking forward to the next show - if you send me match details I'll get to work on them.

Thread Information