Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Black Widow Wrestling's Womens Classic

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Re: Black Widow Wrestling's Womens Classic

And another GREAT show. I'm really loving how well every character comes across every week. You get a real sense of the characters in every match.

And everything's building nicely week to week, each week feels more and more important.

Fearless University

Status

Need help with anything?

No One

Status
      Country                    Canada

I only had the main event left but school completely murdered me. I'm sorry about this show a month pace -_- Show later tonight!

No One

Status

WIDOW'S NEST, NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK

NIGHT THREE

BLOCK A

“12 of the world’s best women wrestlers.”

Shannon O’Neal stands in an empty ring, glaring.

“Sorry, 12 of the world’s best wrestlers.”

Gabrielle Montgomery contrasts Michelle von Horrowitz in parallel shtos.

The former attracting lust as she struts down the ring.

The latter sheer hatred as she walks up bruised but victorious.

“The best of the next generation.”

Alexii Kavanagh, Britney Adams, and Violet Dreyer.

Alexii looks at a picture of her father, safely tucked in a wallet.

Britney Adams lambasts the crowd alongside CWA legend, Ashley Adams.

Violet Dreyer flips down a portrait of her father and grandfather together.

“The bravest.”

Lexi Hayes and The Phoenix.

Both of them young wide-eyed stars. But among the crowd of fellow experienced competitors? They’re fearless.

Nikki Albarn is they’re too.

She isn’t there resisting the fear, the MMA athlete and armbar extraordinaire perpetuates it.

“The most brutal.”

AI Kurayamai and Lilith.

AI Kurayami is a bloody wreck, as is typical of her, but she stands among a bloodier victim. Just another day.

And of those who perpetuate fear. No greater than Lilith. An opponent cowers in the corner, the referee forced to come between.

“Will compete to be crowned the best in the world.”

A silver trophy stands in the center of the ring, of impressive pedigree and status, but one knows it’s the honor of standing victorious over these fellow athletes that stands as an even greater honor.

"Ten Nights. And one of the biggest events of the year.”

A logo flashes for the “Black Widow Wrestling’s Womens Classic Finale”, a two hour special that will feature every single of the competitors.

“This is the Womens Classic!”

JON RUSSNOW: Ladies and gentleman, welcome back to the Womens Classic. It’s Night three of Block A and I think, now, more than ever, we are truly going to begin seeing these women put to the test.

BLACK WIDOW: I can’t agree more, we’re at the hump stage for each of these groups and it’s more or less do or die for some of these ladies, and for others, it’s a chance to kill off the competition, so to speak. For Lexi Hayes and Violet Dreyer, a lost tonight means that they’re officially out of the running for a victory here. Specifically regarding our main event, Violet Dreyer versus Shannon O’Neal. If Shannon O’Neal wins, Violet Dreyer is out of top of the group contention, and the same goes for Lexi Hayes because O’Neal has the winner’s advantage over her already. That’s just one of the stories running today. Really, there was a chance for mistakes the first two nights but from here on out, for both groups, it’s sink or swim. The time for settling in is over.

JON RUSSNOW: You already touched on the main event between Violet Dreyer and Shannon O’Neal we also have a big match between Gabrielle and Alexii Kavanagh. Alexii is well aware here that a defeat would end her chances of finishing top of the table, even if Gabrielle lost the last two nights. It’s that winner’s advantage we talked about.

BLACK WIDOW: But to open the show we have Nikki Albarn facing Lexi Hayes. Hayes has had to go through the toughest early schedule of all her competitors, facing Shannon O’Neal and then Gabrielle, and I don’t think anyone is envious of her. She has a chance to turn it all around starting tonight with a win over Nikki, but she also knows that her future is partially out of her hands. If Either Shannon or Gabrielle win tonight, she is officially out of group clinching position. But before even that Jon, she has to focus on defeating Nikki who is equally determined to upend the current hierarchy.

“I’M BULLETPROOF.
    NOTHING TO LOSE.
    FIRE AWAY, FIRE AWAY.
    RICOCHET. YOU TAKE YOUR AIM.
    FIRE AWAY, FIRE AWAY.
    YOU SHOOT ME DOWN, BUT I WON’T FALL!
    I AM TITANIUUUUUUUUM!”

TONY JIGGEL: First, from Centerville, Texas, weighing in at one hundred and two pounds, TWENTY-FIFTEEN QUEEN OF THE SOUTH WINNER… LEXI… HAAAAAAAAAYES!

This time around Lexi Hayes’s theme song gets right into the chorus, and the crowd, catching the measure of the song, begin singing along with the lyrics, the crowd becoming a virtual club as Lexi Hayes comes out in the spotlight, herself mouthing the lyrics, with an exaggerated “titanium” for emphasis.

JON RUSSNOW: I think, when I look at Lexi Hayes, not only is she still very much enjoying herself after those two huge matches, but she might even be fired up too.

BLACK WIDOW: Here’s the thing, Jon. Aside from, perhaps Lauren Carter in Block B, no one has wrestled longer and put on more of a fight than Lexi Hayes and when you consider this was against Shannon O’Neal, a two time Womens Champion in the FWA and Gabrielle a two time world, two time women, and two time tag team champion, that’s damn impressive, Russnow.

JON RUSSNOW: On the other hand, she now has to reach for more, she can’t just put up a fight, she has to win the fight… and she’s facing someone very comfortable with winning fights, and winning fights in record time, Nikki Albarn.

*I WANNA BE ADORED*

TONY JIGGEL: And her opponent… from Manchester, England, weighing in at one hundred and thirty two pounds, ADORED… NIKKI… ALBAAAAARN!

The darkness enshrouds the arena, as we’ve become accustomed to now, and unlike the last song, the atmosphere is rather mellow and sombre. She comes out even more comfortable than she has the last two weeks, torch in hand, face mask on. Within her yes are the pupils of a predator setting her sights on her prey. She marches to the ring with her entourage and doesn’t hesitate to step up to Lexi Hayes who doesn’t back up an inch until the ref gingerly comes in between.

JON RUSSNOW: From the world of MMA to the world of wrestling. Nikki Albarn had a tough time against Gabrielle but we all saw her overcome Violet Dreyer’s tactics and make the generational wrestler tap out. Nikki Albarn is the real deal and now that she’s getting that experience under her, I think she’s ready to take her stock into this tournament, up the ladder.

BLACK WIDOW: We’ve actually had Nikki Albarn over for the Black Widow Wrestling 40th show to face off against Becky Black in a special attraction match and she was able to beat the one time ROS Women’s Champion. Nikki Albarn might not care anything for the fans but they’ve become attracted to her unique MMA style grappling.

JON RUSSNOW: Obviously being from the south, I assume Lexi Hayes isn’t really familiar with this crowd beyond the tournament shows.

BLACK WIDOW: That’s very much true but I think she’s nonetheless endeared herself to the Widow’s Nest with that refusal to give up. But it’s just like you said, it’s not about refusing to give up, but actually winning, this time.

LEXI HAYES (0-0-2)
    versus NIKKI ALBARN (1-0-1)
    NIGHT THREE

NIKKI’S EXECUTION: Albarn closes in on Lexi intent on hurting her but a surprise back kick to the shin and then an axe kick guillotine’s her onto the mat. Lexi hooks the leg for the surprise victory but Albarn has enough awareness to throw a shoulder up.

PART TWO: Lexi has all the momentum in the world, and without a second wasted, sprints to the ropes and hits the THUNDER STOMP! It’s a shock Nikki’s head hasn’t exploded like a watermelon. Lexi rolls Nikki onto her back, in a single hop gets onto the turnbuckle and without much time to even catch her balance, hits the skies for the FALL FROM HEAVEN! The 450 splash is hit with such impact Lexi quite well bounces off Nikki but hurries back on to hook the leg. ONE.. TWO… THREE?! Yes. YES! It’s over in less than two minutes.

VICTOR in 1:57, LEXI HAYES

JON RUSSNOW: Nikki Albarn looks like she’s been utterly knocked out, Widow, she’s barely moving.

BLACK WIDOW: Nikki is feeling first hand what she’s done to so many other women in the world of mixed martial arts, a two minute knockout!

JON RUSSNOW: I don’t think anyone was expecting this, least of all from Lexi Hayes.

BLACK WIDOW: We said that this match was huge for Lexi and she must’ve realized that too. There was no hesitation, only killer intent. She won the Queen of the South tournament for a reason and I believe she just put the rest of the competition on notice.

There’s a rustling of the microphone as we catch Russnow running to catch up with Lexi Hayes who is both elated and shocked after her own victory.

JON RUSSNOW: Lexi, I think you’ve just had the most memorable moment in this entire tournament. You have won in less than two minutes, earning your first victory of the tournament. How are you feeling?

LEXI HAYES: I’m feeling like this is about time! I’m well aware that going forward, there’s no room for mistake and that in a way, this is out of my hands but I’m only going to focus on one thing, Jonny, and that’s holding my end of the bargain. I need to do the same thing to Alexii Kavanagh on Night Four and again to Violet Dreyer on Night Five, and as I showed tonight, there’s no reason I can’t beat either of them. People are concerned that all I can do is resist, but I can dish out just as much as I can hold out. Tonight is the start!

JON RUSSNOW: I bid you good luck, Lexi, I think everyone wants to see you perform like this in your next two matches, at least aside from your opponents.

Russnow goes on back to the commentary table. Nikki Albarn is helped out by her crew going up the ramp, and her face is indiscernible, looking down and a towel covering most of her expression. She doesn’t deem it necessary to pay attention to the crowd - or refuses to.

JON RUSSNOW: With that match, Widow, Lexi Hayes moves up to be tied for third with her first two points of the tournament, next to Alexii Kavanagh, her next opponent, and Nikki Albarn, her previous opponent. Of course, considering this outcome, Lexi Hayes is above Nikki Albarn if it comes down to it. And dead last… Violet Dreyer.

“THIS ONE IS FOR THE FUCKED UP
    CHEWED UP, SPIT OUT, STEPPED ON!”

TONY JIGGEL: First, from Santa Monica, California, weighing in at one hundred and twenty pounds, ALEXII… KAAAAVAAAANAAAAAGH!

Alexii Kavanagh is entirely undeterred by her loss last week to Shannon O’Neal, she’s well aware that with a victory under her belt, she’s still very much capable of coming away with the group all to herself, and a victory tonight would definitely ensure that fate comes true. She fist bumps, slaps hands, and is headbanging around the ring to the enjoyment of the crowd.

JON RUSSNOW: We reflected earlier on about the difficult first two matches Lexi Hayes has, well, Alexii Kavanagh had perhaps the easiest match to start but the two follow-up matches are going to be truly a test of her skills. She couldn’t beat Shannon O’Neal - well tonight she can redeem herself against FWA legend, Gabrielle.

BLACK WIDOW: If Kavanagh wins, Russnow, she goes second in the group and Gabrielle drops all the way to third while Shannon O’Neal, by way of winner’s advantage, gets up to first, even if she loses against Violet Dreyer in the main event.

JON RUSSNOW: If, Widow. But this is Gabrielle, perhaps the greatest womens wrestler there is, at the very least wrestling right now. She’s fresh. Her sole focus is this tournament. If she wins here, she eliminates Lexi Hayes, she eliminates Nikki Albarn, and she eliminates Kavanagh. In one fell swoop, she can ensure that the only ones capable of winning this tournament are her, and Shannon O’Neal-

BLACK WIDOW: And Violet Dreyer, if she can win the rest of her matches.

JON RUSSNOW: Right, Gabrielle and Shannon?

“WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    WOOO-OOO, WOOOOOOOOOO
    Yeah.”

TONY JIGGEL: And her opponent, from Auckland, New Zealand, weighing in at one hundred and thirty pounds, THE BLACK WIDOW… GAA-BRIIIIIIE-ELLLLE!

If there is any such thing as a succubus, it is Gabrielle. If there is any living embodiment of the sin of lust, it is Gabrielle. She walks out calmly, without the adrenaline pumping, heart pounding excitement of Alexii Kavanagh, or better yet, a different sort of excitement. With a teasing smirk, she makes her way to the ring, calmly, with all of the arena’s eyes on her.

JON RUSSNOW:
    Bl-

BLACK WIDOW: Save it, I gave you the first two nights, no more.

JON RUSSNOW: All I was going to say, is that these are such absolute stylistic contrast, reminding me of the rivalry between Shannon O’Neal and Gabrielle herself. It’s the cold steel of Gabrielle against the fiery steel of Kavanagh. Now, my money is on Gabrielle, she’s experienced, and she’s fresh, and, well, this is Gabrielle, Widow, the best womens wrestler there is. I said it before, I reiterate it. And let me even correct that statement, she is one of the best wrestlers there is, period.

BLACK WIDOW: She’s got the resume to back it up, but you won’t get mad at me for cheering for the underdog. We said it before, she looks like she has it, and facing competition like Shannon O’Neal and Gabrielle will give her that experience to harness that.

ALEXII KAVANAGH (1-0-1)
    VERSUS GABRIELLE (2-0-0)
    NIGHT THREE

GABRI’ WANTS NONE OF ‘LEXII: Alexii Kavanagh takes forth her entrance momentum to rush Gabrielle but the savvy veteran is quick to poke her head through the ropes at each attempt, forcing the referee to send Alexii back for a customary rope break.

WHAT’S A REF TO DO?: Kavanagh has enough of Gabrielle’s antics and simply pushes the referee aside and hurls a teeth rattling forerarm into Gabrielle’s face in spite of the rope break.

THE CONSEQUENCES OF RULE BREAKING: Kavanagh tries to push forward that momentum by rushing the opposite ropes but Gabrielle reaches out a hand for Alexii’s hair and tugs so viciously Alexii just crashes to the mat. Gabrielle mounts Kavanagh and sends forearms crunching into Alexii’s face over and over again, giving her a taste of her own medicine, a sick and sadistic grin overcoming Gabrielle’s dishevelled face as she finally steps up to gloat at the crowd.

GABRIELLE TEACHES SOME LESSONS: The Black Widow allows Alexii some reprieve only to come barrelling forth and unloading two boots straight to Kavanagh’s face in a shotgun dropkick that sends Alexii rolling backwards into the corner. She backs off and charges again with a shrieking fury, again both boots colliding sole first with Alexii’s head, and thudding into the turnbuckle she’s laying on.

SHE MAY BE UNCONSCIOUS: The onslaught of head-based offense is only broken by the referee’s momentary medical check-ups. Alexii manages to roll onto the apron and use the ropes to get up after a lengthy recovery. Gabrielle patiently hits the apron as well and grabs Alexii’s hair just as she gets on her knees. She slowly shakes her head, a devilish grin on her face as she places her sole on the back of Alexii’s head, and with an eye straight for the camera, CURB STOMPS RIGHT ONTO THE APRON. Experienced wrestling veteran Black Widow (the commentator) lets us know that the apron is the hardest part of the ring, and no doubt Gabrielle was well aware when she did that. Alexii slumps lifelessly outside.

THE REFEREE NEEDS SOME PROFESSIONAL HELP…: The referee demands Gabrielle go back inside and requests one of the ringside doctors to advise him. The doctor checks up on her, a small flashlight used for concussion test.

GABRIELLE SIMPLIFIES THE DECISION: Tiring of the medical assistant and referee prolonging the inevitable, Gabrielle slips outside the ring, grabs Alexii and hurls her headfirst into the ring post. The sound of flesh and steel draws groans from the crowd and Alexii leaves a smudge of blood on the ring post as she falls a second time to the ground.

ALEXII ISN’T DONE!: Alexii has to be checked up again by the medic and the referee but Gabrielle is confident this match is all but over, so much so, she sits on the turnbuckle within the ring, checking her nails, flaunting her stuff, and biding her time before her third victory. The blood seems to have woken Alexii who is aware enough to wave off the doctor and the referee. The referee warns her he’ll have to go back in the ring and start the count out. He does so and it still takes Alexii all until the last possible milisecond for her to step in the ring and earn the respectful adulation from the crowd and a furious sneer from Gabrielle.

TURNING POINT?: Gabrielle is like a found-out siren when she sees Alexii is still able to compete. She hops off the turnbuckle and hurries to Alexii - 34 DOUBLE D-DT - NOPE! Alexii is able to shove her off, spin her around, spin herself, SPINNING FOREARM SMASH! They both drop to the floor in heaps!

NEW MOMENTUM: The Black Widow is still the first back to her feet after that but she makes a mistake of getting Alexii up herself instead of letting Alexii work her way up. The Second Generation star shoves her back and hits a resounding Buzzsaw kick to drop Gabrielle to her knees. She gets up, dazed and nearly falling but Alexii roars and then hits a ROARING ELBOW TO THE BACK OF GABRIELLE’s HEAD! She’s not done, she gets Gabrielle back up in a hurry before she can regather herself and then hits a JUMPING KNEE!

STOPPED-: Alexii is energized by the roaring ‘ALEXII’ chant mounting from the crowd she cocks her forearm, ready for another of the devastating strikes and gets Gabrielle back to her feet, she pulls back - MASSIVE HEADBUTT CRASHES INTO ALEXII. She falls backwards and spread eagled. A smear of blood is left on Gabrielle’s face, and the deathly beauty once more smirks at the camera.

FINISH HER?!: Gabrielle gets Alexii up on her shoulders for the Death Valley Driver but Alexii flips out and HITS THE DROP… ONLY FOR GABRIELLE TO CATCH THE LEG! She turns it into a pin - ONE - TWO - THR?! NO, ALEXII ROLLS THROUGH THIS TIME. ONE - TWO - THREE - NOPE! It’s not over yet! Gabrielle rolls out, they’re both on their feet, Gabrielle first, she locks her in, 34 DOUBLE D-DT! SHE HITS IT!

NO!

WAIT!

ALEXII PUSHED FORWARD AND ROLLED THROUGH, SHE BRIDGES OVER. ONE - TWO - THREE! IT’S OVER!

VICTOR IN 12:54, ALEXII KAVANAGH

BLACK WIDOW: The entire complexion of this tournament has just changed with that momentous turn of events Jon!

JON RUSSNOW: I… I can’t believe it, she just beat Gabrielle!

BLACK WIDOW: You better believe it because she believes it. Look at her face, that’s not shock, she’s smiling, she knew she could do it.

JON RUSSNOW: You see confidence, I see someone who knows she got one over, through luck, on Gabrielle.

BLACK WIDOW: Some bias for Gabrielle peering through maybe.

JON RUSSNOW: I don’t know, Widow. I don’t know what to say. Even the best have off-days!

Russnow steps out of the commentary booth to meet an elated Alexii Kavanagh headbanging (and really that might not be a good idea) to the raucous sound of her theme music and the roaring crowd behind her.

JON RUSSNOW: You’ve just had THE upset of the tournament with that victory, how do you feel Alexii?

ALEXII KAVANAGH: Like this is just the beginning. There’s NO REASON! NO… REASON… I can’t go out and beat Lexi Hayes next show and BEAT Nikki Albarn afterwards. I’m going to the finals, baby, and I’m taking the Women’s Wrestling Classic home!

Kavanagh begins walking to the back when GABRIELLE GRABS HER AND TOSSES HER OFF THE STAGE! The music ends and the crowd takes a moment to gather themselves before jeering Gabrielle. She hisses back more like a snake then a spider and grabs Alexii, the sneer on her face turns into a gentle smile, just a moment before SHE HITS THE 34 DOUBLE D-DT ON THE CONCRETE. HOLY HELL. BWW wrestlers from the back hurry outside but Gabrielle is already off. Even Black Widow, the commentating veteran is out of the commentary booth pushing Gabrielle back with a furious glare on her face. Russnow is entirely speechless. The ringside doctor doesn’t have to think twice before they haul off Alexii to the back, a pool of blood remaining where her head crashed down. Gabrielle smirks her way to the back to the back soon after, under the roaring of Black Widow and the jeering of the fans.

BLACK WIDOW: That’s the women you want to support! That’s the best wrestler in the world!

JON RUSSNOW: Let’s just get on to the next match, Widow. Shannon O’Neal versus Violet Dreyer.

BLACK WIDOW: Do you want to put your unwavering support behind Shannon like you did Gabrielle.

JON RUSSNOW: Well… Shannon is a CWA wrestler now, so you don’t have to worry about that.

*FEELS LIKE THE FIRST TIME*

TONY JIGGEL: This is out main event of the evening! First, from Lafayette, Indiana, weighing in at one hundred and seventy pounds… SHANNON… OOOO’NEEEEEAL!

Shannon doesn’t come through the curtains with her usual rock swagger. Instead she stops at the top of the stage and shakes her head at the drying pool of blood nobody has bothered mopping yet. She walks on down to the ring.

JON RUSSNOW: I’ll tell you one thing, when Shannon and Gabrielle meet, Shannon won’t take any of what Gabrielle is trying to dish out.

BLACK WIDOW: Yeah, you think Alexii did?

JON RUSSNOW: That’s not what I’m saying.

BLACK WIDOW: We’ll see if she takes what Violet Dreyer is trying to dish out then. Violet may know all manners of way to cheat but Shannon is one of the best women in the world and she’s seen every dirty trick in the book. Unless Violet is trying to add something new to it, she is going to HAVE to focus on outright beating Shannon instead of cheating.

*PYROMANIACS*

TONY JIGGEL: And her opponent, weighing in at one hundred and forty one pounds, VIOLET… THE DASTARDLY… DREEEEEEEEEYEER!

Violet Dreyer steps through the curtains with an uncertain look on her face. She doesn’t really vibe to the tune of her theme song but the crowd jeer her anyways.

JON RUSSNOW: Violet Dreyer needs to be well aware that a defeat here more or less ends any chance of her making the finals. Violet could be our first elimination of this tournament tonight.

BLACK WIDOW: Shannon O’Neal of course, is now at the top of the standings with Gabrielle’s defeat, and Alexii Kavanagh stands second. But a victory here would ascertain that Shannon is indeed at the top and would send her 2 points clear of anyone behind her, at least.

JON RUSSNOW: I think it’s safe to say that everyone backstage will be watching to see the outcome of this match. You also have to take in that if Shannon wins, it’s all over for Lexi Hayes after she had her momentous victory earlier in the night, and not just for Violet Dreyer.

BLACK WIDOW: Indeed, everyone is watching.

MAIN EVENT OF THE EVENING

SHANNON O’NEAL (2-0-0)
    VERSUS VIOLET DREYER (0-0-2)
    NIGHT THREE

A FEELING OUT: It’s obvious Shannon has done her research because she’s all too confident in approaching Violet Dreyer and Dreyer is all too hesitant in doing the same. She’s well aware of what is riding on this match and knows one mistake would simply add up on the record books of things Dreyers Have Failed To Do. They reach out and O’Neal is quick to manhandle Dreyer with headlocks, waistlocks, armbars and whatever might wear out Dreyer.

SHANNON O’KNEE:
    A timely knee lift gets Dreyer clear off her feet. O’Neal decides to carry forth with that and drives more knees into Dreyer’s gut. When she falls to the mat, O’Neal hits the ropes and comes flying with a knee drop. Dreyer gets up, and O’Neal hits the ropes and hits her with a jumping knee that sends Dreyer crashing clear through the ropes.

REVERSE OF FORTUNES: Violet is smart enough to play possum on the outside and hurriedly whips O’Neal into the barricade once she reaches her. Violet shrieks a piercing scream that might well deafen the arena and barrels forth with a senton into the barricade leaning Shannon!

RINGSIDE BRAWLS: Shannon O’Neal is of course, not content to simply being manhandled on the outside and matches Dreyer’s vicious offense with her own, blocking another irish whip and doing one of her own, so vicious, Dreyer flips entirely over the barricade.

SHANNON GOES FLYING: O’Neal rolls back into the ring, but knowing well this isn’t enough for a countout victory, she climbs to the top rope. Some road agents in the form of BWW wrestlers hurry the fans out of the way. Dreyer dizzily gets up to her feet and realizes all the chairs around her are empty, she turns around and SHANNON JUMPS OFF THE TOP ROPE, OVER THE BARRICADE… AND INTO A PILE OF CHAIRS! MY GOD. SHE MAY WELL HAVE KILLED HERSELF. Dreyer dove out of the way with uncanny intuition and a laughing shriek follows.

BACK OVER THE BARRICADE WE GO: Violet doesn’t take her time to get things back over to the ring where she can take advantage. She lifts O’Neal up and SUPLEXES HER OVER THE BARRICADE! Again, she shrieks her pleasure and then rolls O’Neal right back in. She hooks the leg but all too close to the rope, O’Neal breaks the count.

DASTARDLY DOMINANT: Dreyer must not be too used to being in control because she’s quite slow in dishing out the pain on O’Neal though nevertheless pleasant. She’ll kick, occassionally forearm but it seems most of her offense is spent doing some psychological and verbal damage via shrieks and insults.

DASTARDLY FLIPPED OFF:
    Violet toys with Shannon further, washing Shannon’s face with the sole of her boot more to anger her then actually do damage. Shannon, furious begins SHOVING her face into Violet’s own boot, inadvertently shoving Violet back. Dreyer goes for a kick and Shannon catches it. Dreyer begs her not to do anything rash, and Shannon’s answer is to flip her off. That was rash! Shannon kicks her foot from underneath her, and then HITS ANOTHER KNEE DROP!

ITS A BRAWL NOW: The match evened out again, explodes in a fury. Dreyer shows enough fight to get up after the knee drop in a hurry and Shannon is equally up to meet her. The two exchange forearms but Shannon breaks the momentum with a knee lift. Shannon runs to the ropes but Dreyer meets her there with a forearm. She grabs Shannon and suplexes her over. She holds on though and rolls through, lifting Shannon up and dropping her with a front suplex. Dreyer turns around to lift her arms in celebration to the crowd. She doesn’t realize she sent Shannon crashing to the mat so hard she bounced off with enough momentum to stumble back to her feet and to the back ropes. O’Neal bounces off the ropes and comes charging back with a dropkick to send Dreyer stumbling right back outside!

SHANNON GOES FLYING… AGAIN: Shannon O’Neal holds on to her abdomen but seems to realize Violet is in perfect position… She asks the crowd if she should go flying and the unanimously agree. Shannon shrugs, rushes to the ropes comes back, Dreyer stumbles about turns around… SUICIDE DIVE CONNECTS! Shannon is up, stilling on to her guts but smirking at her success.

SUPLEX OR SUPERKICK? BOTH: The FWA veteran turned CWA star decides to give Dreyer a taste of her own suplex medicine and lifts Dreyer on the outside. Dreyer is resistant and struggles about, causing Shannon to stumble and Dreyer to get her foot hooked onto the ropes while they’re on the outside. Shannon tries to pull her off but Dreyer is holding tightly so Shannon lets go, takes a step back and SUPER KICK! Shannon quickly grabs Dreyer as her legs let go of the ropes and SUPLEX ON THE OUTSIDE!

HOW-TO GUIDE ON CONTROL: Shannon O’Neal rolls Dreyer back into the ring and in a reverse of fate, it’s Shannon now in control. She doesn’t take her time plodding about like Dreyer did and is a lot more forceful with her offense. She cartwheels quickly and hits a dropkick just as Dreyer tried to get back up.

COMEBACK PLAN - MAYBE NOT: Shannon O’Neal hurries Dreyer up but gets a HUGE and LOUD knife edged chop to the chest for it. Shannon hugs her chest but Dreyer HITS ANOTHER ONE! Just as loud. Dreyer has a semi-sneer and smirk plastered onto her face as she goes for a THIRD ONE. Shannon drops flat on her back! Dreyer smiles. SHANNON KIPS UP! Dreyer’s eyes go wide just in time for her to be knocked back down flat with a forearm. She does not kip up.

POWERBOMBS GALORE: O’Neal may have it in mind to end it now because she lifts Dreyer up, looks to the crowd and POWERBOMBS HER! Nothing complicated about that but O’Neal lifts up Dreyer right before the ref can get to the second count and does it a SECOND TIME! Again, she waits for the ref to do a one count then lifts her up. She’s teasing both the referee and Dreyer, making Dreyer thinks she might have a second to rest then taking that second away. A THIRD POWERBOMB, THIS TIME ONTO O’NEAL’S OWN KNEES! She hooks the leg - ONE - TWO - THREEEE - NO, SHE GOT THE ROPES.

UNEXPECTED MISSILE: There might be a hint of being impressed from Shannon there as she lifts Dreyer up and hauls her to the ropes. Dreyer, running on sheer instinct tries to go for a clothesline but Shannon’s reflexes kick in and she ducks under, shoving Dreyer to the corner. It’s a second row of instincts as Dreyer hops onto the middle rope, spins about and HITS A MISSILE DROPKICK IN A PERFECT SEQUENCE.

ALL EVEN: Both of them are on the mat as the referee begins counting down for the double knockout. They both get up around the same time to break the count. Shannon frowns and then charges - PARADISE CITY BICYCLE KICK CONNECTS! OUT OF NOWHERE!…

AND ON THE REFEREE! Dreyer ducked down just in time and the referee never saw it coming. Shannon is completely shocked.

MORAL DILEMMA: Violet Dreyer has gone to another corner behind Shannon O’Neal as she stares down in awe at the downed referee. Violet looks around and there’s that gleam in her eye. She rushes behind Shannon, kicks her in the gut, AND HITS THE VIOLET HILL FALCON ARROW! IT MIGHT BE ALL OVER. VIOLET’S EYES ARE WIDE WITH SHOCK… but she doesn’t go for the pin. It’s not what you think. It’s not because the ref is down. She doesn’t even try to shake the ref awake. She’s biting her nails, as if she’s nervous. This is the closest she’s been to a victory. She goes over to the opposite side of the ring and thinks to herself. The fans aren’t sure how to react. She reaches for the brochet in her hair and uncovers it… IT’S A BRASS KNUCKLE! She looks at it with a grin on her face. Unbeknownst to her, Shannon has recovered enough in the other corner to see this. Violet’s grin fades though, her chest heaving up and down. She throws the brass knuckles down!

ANOTHER PARADISE CITY: Shannon has an almost… proud smile on her face? Still, it doesn’t stop her from running across the ring and HITTING THE PARADISE CITY! IT CONNECTS. NOT ON THE REFEREE EITHER.

On the turnbuckle. Violet rolled away. She doesn’t take her time in rushing behind Shannon and hitting a HUGE DRAGON SUPLEX! THE REFEREE IS AWAKE. JUST BARELY. HE STARTS THE RIDICULOUSLY SLOW COUNT.

ONE………. TWO…….. THREE!

NO! SHE. KICKS. OUT!

IS THIS IT?: Violet Dreyer might be hating herself for having thrown away those brass knuckles but credit must be due, she decides to plow on with her momentum. She lifts up Shannon and hits a HUGE FOREARM. Shannon reacts with a knee lift. FOREARM! KNEE LIFT! FOREARM! KNEE LIFT! ANOTHER KNEE LIFT. Dreyer falls back into the corner. Shannon UNLOADS with strikes. She might be one of the best brawlers out there the way she hits those pinpoint strikes. She hits even more knee lifts. Shannon might be thinking big because she lifts up Violet and puts her on the top… but Violet isn’t letting go. Violet drags Shannon to the top… her eyes go wide VIOLET HILL FROM THE TOP ROPE. Shannon O’Neal goes crashing down.

THE FINAL STRIKE: Shannon O’Neal lays flat on the mat for a while and Dreyer is still sitting on the top turnbuckle, dazed and unaware. The fans are at the edge of their seats for what will come next. Violet Dreyer decides to climb fully up. Her chest heaving up and down. Shannon O’Neal is getting to her feet. Violet shrieks as loud as ever.

DREYER GOES FLYING. SHE HITS THE DASTARDLY DREYER DISCOURSE DIVING KNEE!

SHANNON HITS THE PARADISE CITY BICYCLCE KICK!

WAIT?!

They’ve both crashed to the mat! Who hit who?

There’s a stir.

VIOLET IS ON TOP OF SHANNON!

ONE - TWO - THREE!

VICTOR in 22:03, VIOLET DREYER

JON RUSSNOW: I don’t know who has the bigger upset anymore!

BLACK WIDOW: You want to talk about shaking things up! That has shaken things up, Russnow. Violet Dreyer has just ensured that both her and Lexi Hayes still have a reason to keep fighting. She put away her family legacy, she put her entire focus on winning… AND SHE SUCCEEDED.

JON RUSSNOW: No one is going to forget that one anytime soon, Widow. The FWA’s two stars have fallen to two of the future of women wrestling. There’s no better sign than that.

The crowd cannot help but actually resound their appreciation for Violet Dreyer who managed to not only put away her cheating habits but actually win. Violet is handed a microphone but is in a bit of disbelief, and just as well, tired before she can finally speak up. Shannon rolls out the ring with the help of a referee and subtly walks to the back. She won’t be attacking Violet, in fact, she’s letting her have the entire spotlight without so much as a sneer.

VIOLET DREYER: I did it. I did it! Everyone doubted me. But I did it. I beat Shannon O’Neal fair and square and I’m going to beat everyone else left. I’m going to win this tournament! No one else. AND I’M GOING TO DO IT MY WAY!

She slams the microphone down. It’s no Oscar award-winning speech but it’s all she needs to say.

JON RUSSNOW: I did not expect this to be a six horse race after today, Widow. I was expecting it to be down to Shannon and Gabrielle but it’s literally anyone’s game after this match. ANYONE could win it at this point.

BLACK WIDOW: That’s why we actually go through it. Anything can happen in wrestling and they’ve shown that tonight. Now Gabrielle… and Shannon O’Neal have to go back home and they’ve got to start taking their competition seriously, because they’ve only got two more nights to seal the deal.

JON RUSSNOW: Thank you everyone for watching, we’ll be back in march for Night Three of Block B!

T1. Shannon O'Neal 4 points
    T1. Alexii Kavanagh 4 points
    T1. Gabrielle 4 points
    T4. Lexi Hayes 2 points
    T4. Nikki Albarn 2 points
    T4. Violet Dreyer 2 points

Fearless University

Status

Probably my favourite show to date. It just really changed things up and made it more unpredictable with Shannon and Gabs both losing. Gabby beating down Alexi post match fit her character well.

Fearless University

Status

x2.
    Last edited by ETE; 02-27-2017 at 08:36 PM.

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Holy shit, that was amazing.

That entire show, top-to-bottom, from the chapter-by-chapter match writing style to the victories that few could've seen coming. Lexi winning in less than two minutes, Alexii scoring a major upset, Gabrielle's vicious post-match assault on Alexii, Violet actually not being an incompetent tool and showing some form of character development, boy howdy. Jam-packed episode, well worth the wait.

Astounding work, Jon. Absolutely brilliant.

CWA: A Decade of Decadence
    Maybe the end of something great.
    Maybe the start of something new.
    Stay tuned.

No One

Status

NIGHT THREE

BLOCK B

“The bravest.”

Both of them young wide-eyed stars. But among the crowd of fellow experienced competitors? They’re fearless.

She isn’t there resisting the fear, the MMA athlete and armbar extraordinaire perpetuates it.

“The most brutal.”

AI Kurayamai and Lilith.

AI Kurayami is a bloody wreck, as is typical of her, but she stands among a bloodier victim. Just another day.

And of those who perpetuate fear. No greater than Lilith. An opponent cowers in the corner, the referee forced to come between.

A silver trophy stands in the center of the ring, of impressive pedigree and status, but one knows it’s the honor of standing victorious over these fellow athletes that stands as an even greater honor.

A logo flashes for the “Black Widow Wrestling’s Womens Classic Finale”, a two hour special that will feature every single of the competitors.

JON RUSSNOW: It’s been a while but let me tell you, the Womens Classic is shaping up to ramp up. I’m here with head of Black Widow Wrestling, Black Widow herself and we are back with Night Three of Block B in the Women’s Wrestling Classic. Widow, we saw some pretty drastic stuff over at Block A. A lot of people could have been eliminated that night but both Shannon O’Neal and Gabrielle were upset and in the end, all six women are still within a shout of winning it, no matter the odds. So now we have to consider tonight Widow, six women and three of them, in three separate matches, know that if they lose, it’s the end of the road for them.

BLACK WIDOW: Lauren Carter, Britney Adams and The Phoenix. For last two, Jon, they haven’t had any points so far and a loss here prevents them from getting six points which is mathematically the minimum they need to possibly win the tournament. Lauren Carter, on the other hand, is facing off against Michelle von Horrowitz who has four points and if she gets her six points, that gives her a winner’s advantage over Lauren Carter and that’s the end of the road for her. That’s not it for Lauren, because Ai Kurayami has an advantage over her, if Ai wins, she is also eliminated.

JON RUSSNOW: It’s do or die night, and I love it Widow. The intensity will be up. The desire to survive will be up. But also, we will see if Ai, Lilith and Michelle have the relentless and merciless drive to put away their opponents. I’ll be honest Widow, as I list that name, I feel bad for their opponents.

BLACK WIDOW: Our main event is of course Lilith versus Britney Adams and while we mentioned three that would be eliminated no matter what if they lost tonight, we’ve forgotten that Lilith herself is facing elimination if she loses tonight and Michelle von Horrowitz wins her own match. That’s why that’s our main event Jon, the one match where both women could very well be facing defeat.

JON RUSSNOW: That’s not to reduce the importance of the other matches. Before that main event we’ll have The Phoenix versus Ai Kurayami. Ai is one of two undefeated right now and has shown a vicious mean streak, and look, the betting odds are very one sided. But before that, we’ll have Lauren Carter facing off against Michelle von Horrowitz to open the show.

“STAND ON THE BAR,
    STOMP YOUR FEET, START CLAPPING!
    GOT A REAL GOOD FEELING SOMETHING BAD ABOUT TO HAPPEN!”

TONY JIGGEL: First, from Birmingham Alabama, weighing in at one hundred and twenty pounds… THE PRINCESS OF THE SOUTH… LAUREN… CAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTER!

Lauren Carter knows that her tournament is on the line tonight but she does not let that deter her. She claps on her way to the ring and urges the fans to cheer her on against one of wrestling’s most hated figures.

JON RUSSNOW: Lauren Carter has a clear strategy tonight, Widow, one that we found out last show and one that Michelle will be well aware of. A Farewell to Arms put away The Phoenix and gave Lauren her first points.

BLACK WIDOW: I’ve been doing my research Jon and this could be the worst possible match up for Michelle and the best possible one for Lauren. Michelle has had that right arm broken more times than she can count and its going to be clear from the get go that Lauren will target that arm if she did her homework.

JON RUSSNOW: I think you’re underestimating, Michelle. She’s a master strategist, a tactician, she knows her weaknesses and knows her opponents strengths and she’s going to work with that. Lauren Carter shouldn’t remain one note, she needs to ensure whatever tactic she chooses to use is diversified.

*IN DREAMS*

TONY JIGGEL: And her opponent… making her way to the ring… from Rotterdam, the Netherlands… weighing in tonight at seventy one kilograms… ‘Dreamer’… Michelle von Horrowitz!

Michelle von Horrowitz steps through the curtains in the biggest stage she’s been on in months. Having left CWA, Michelle has spent the bulk of her time roaming the world in unfilmed independent shows. Still, she is entirely determined to win the Women’s Wrestling Classic and prove her surpemacy against the best women in wrestling today. She walks down to the ring completely focused and uninterested in the fans at ringside.

JON RUSSNOW: I’ll admit Widow, after hearing she was no longer with CWA, we tried to get Michelle von Horrowitz over on a contract in the FWA but she has unequivocally refused to negotiate at the moment. One of the best talents in the world, and Black Widow Wrestling has nearly an exclusive on her.

BLACK WIDOW: Former High Voltage Champion. Former Wrestle Royale winner. Former Five Star Attraction main event wrestler. Michelle von Horrowitz is one of the best in the business and Lauren Carter will do well for herself if she’s able to exploit that weakness we mentioned earlier.

JON RUSSNOW: Michelle von Horrowitz is entirely focused on this tournament now, she has nothing to distract her. Nothing to hold her back. No rivalry outside of the WWC to think about. I think that with her head in the game, there’s no reason why Michelle can’t win every single match coming up, including this one.

LAUREN CARTER (1-0-1)
    versus MICHELLE VON HORROWITZ (2-0-0)
    NIGHT THREE

SKIPPING FORWARD:
    Lauren and Michelle look like they’ll very much be starting things off with a lock up but Lauren is swift in twisting Michelle’s right arm behind her as soon as they touch. The feeling out process is cut entirely out and it’s clear Lauren is going for the obvious strategy of focusing her offense around the once broken arm of Michelle. She quickly jumps backwards with a Backstabber that rams her knees into Michelle’s pinned-behind-her-back arm.

DISARMING:
    Carter looks like the experienced veteran here as she moves forward with her offense. She slams Michelle’s arm into the mat repeatedly and aggressive hits a double knee drop onto it. The fans are entirely behind Carter and aren’t really displaying any sympathy for Michelle. Lauren even employs some ring savvy, using the ropes to wrench at Michelle’s arm. Furthermore, she displays some impressive strength in lifting her tall and bigger opponent, arm trapped and body slamming her with the greatest of ease.

LIKE A RABID DOG: Lauren Carter goes for a simple arm bar but Michelle von Horrowitz uses her advantageous size and power to get on her knees and force Carter’s shoulders down, all the while making sure the arm bar isn’t entirely locked in. The referee is quick to count - ONE… TW- Lauren lets go knowing she won’t get a tap out before the third call. Both of them are up in an instant but Michelle’s reaction is just that little bit quicker as she kicks Carter’s leg out from underneath her. Michelle quickly gets on top of Carter, and renegging her usual technical strategy, she starts ramming at Lauren’s head with her right arm. It’s a clear declaration that as much as Lauren may want to hurt her, Michelle is as tough as they come.

A TRIP TO THE OUTSIDE: Michelle von Horrowitz heads off to the corner and calmly anticipates Lauren Carter getting back to her feet, as soon as she does, she charges at her with a HUGE Busaiku Knee Kick that sends Carter rolling right onto the apron. Michelle’s determination is plain on her face while a dazed Carter gets to her feet on the apron. Michelle runs to the perpendicular ropes, hops on and jumps off with a triangle dropkick that sends Carter spilling to the outside. That doesn’t take though, Lauren is instantly trying to get back inside the ring but gets a baseball slide smashing into her face for her troubles. Michelle is back on her feet, taking a glance at Lauren to see how far along getting back to her feet is she. When she sees her stumbling to a vertical base, Michelle runs to the opposite ropes, comes back and hits a suicide dive then sends the both of them crashing into the barricade.

AND INTO THE CROWD: Both women take their time getting up but Michelle manages to find her footing first, she gets Lauren up but the Southern Princess charges forcefully into Michelle, tackling her into the barricade. Once Lauren recovers enough, she smashes Michelle’s head into the barricade and drags her deep into the crowd. She gestures for crowd members to move and places Michelle’s arm onto one of the chairs. Lauren climbs onto the barricade and after catching her balance jumps high, craddling her legs and then letting go for a double diving stomp onto Michelle’s arm and the chair. The chair breaks on impact and Michelle is rolling around holding her arm. The only good sign is that she can still feel pain which is far better than what it looks like was done to her.

THE CRAWL: Lauren Carter stands in the ring waiting on Michelle who is being checked on by the referee and a ringside doctor. Michelle cusses her way into continuing the match but still has to recover, her arm being all but useless to her. The count closes in to a count out but Michelle slides in just in time. Michelle looks exhasperated just having made it back to the ring but Lauren is immediately on her. She reaches for the arm from under Michelle and wrenches back with ferocity with A Farewell To Arms. Michelle is still half under the rope so Carter only has five seconds to do it but she damn near pulls it out of its socket before the referee stops her at the five count. The fans are half-taken aback by Carter’s ferocity but considering her opponent, they don’t exactly blame her.

TELEGRAPH: The Princess of the South backs up but urges Michelle back to her feet. Dreamer makes the lengthy effort to get back to a vertical base, still caressing her arm. Carter goes for a roundhouse kick that Michelle deftly ducks under. But Carter is back with a leg sweep that Michelle shockingly jumps over. Carter did not expect that at all, and a Busaiku Knee Kick crashes into her to get her flat on the mat. Michelle hooks the leg with her one good arm - ONE! TWO! SHOULDER IS UP. She couldn’t get a proper cover with only a single arm and it may have cost her.

POWERLESS: Michelle doesn’t want to let go of the offensive momentum she has no. She gets Lauren back up to her feet but finds thats a hard task with one good arm. She goes for the Regal Plex but can’t quite hold onto Lauren properly and Lauren lands right on her feet, its only thanks to a timely back kick that Lauren can’t immediately dish out some offense. Michelle shakes her head at her own weakness. She hits a roundhouse kick that forces Lauren to the mat and goes for the Cattle Mutilation. But it’s exactly like the Regal Plex. Her bad arm cant hold on and Lauren is easily able to twist around and escape the predicament… and instantly turn it into A Farewell To Arms.

A FINAL FAREWELL: Lauren Carter wrenches with everything she has. This time there’s no five seconds to stop her. Michelle has to withstand all the pain coarsing through that arm. All the built up pain and the knowledge that if it breaks again, this tournament may well be completely lost. She tries to crawl through the ropes but realizes it maybe completely out of reach. Instead she has to bend and struggle with all her body, nearly flattening herself so her legs can reach out… just a little bit further… and finally pull Lauren Carter off her just as the Southern Princess looked she might pull the damn thing out.

NO ARMS NEEDED:
    Carter is able to handstand with her head in a headscissor on the ground and bridge through to pin Michelle. Michelle quickly gets out of it with a fist to Lauren’s abdomen to kill the bridge. She wraps her one good arm around Lauren’s chest and manages to struggle to her feet with Carter held by her, upside down, in a quick motion before her own arm lets go, Lauren Carter is piledrived in the dead center of the ring. Michelle doesn’t go for the pin, she rushes over to the corner, climbs to the very top, and with incredible athleticism, hits the 450 Splash! ONE… TWO… THREE!

WINNER: MICHELLE VON HORROWITZ

JON RUSSNOW: What a way to start the show, Widow. Michelle von Horrowitz showed incredible resilience, and power to not only survive the onslaught on her arm, but Widow, have you ever seen a piledriver like that?

BLACK WIDOW: Not out of her, and not out of anyone! And I don’t think we’ll ever see that again. There are moments where you simply think and act on the fly as a competitor and for Michelle, that was it. She knew she had to get Carter down long enough to hit that 450 Splash and with one arm out of commission, she trusted the other one to do the job. You said I underestimated Michelle, and for once, I’ve got to admit you’re right.

JON RUSSNOW:
    That’s not to take away from Lauren. She had a gameplan, she came to execute, she was ruthless, she knew what was on the line. But she’s also facing one of the best in the business. A former World Title contender. There’s no shame in losing here. She is the first to be eliminated but with that elimination, we must also acknowledge that Britney Adams is also out by virtue of having lost to Michelle von Horrowitz already.

BLACK WIDOW: Here’s my advice to Lauren and here’s my advice to Britney Adams. Don’t abandon this tournament. The world is watching, leave your mark, get the opportunities that might be waiting, you’ve got a creative member of the FWA team here. You’ve got former and current wrestlers from CWA here. Get some wins these last few matches and a contract could come your way.

Jon Russnow isn’t there for a reply, instead she’s next to Michelle von Horrowitz who sits cross-legged on the front stage with her arm limp on her lap. She gestures for Russnow to bend down and hand the microphone over.

MICHELLE VON HORROWITZ:
    Sorry tulips, it looks like I’ve managed to upset you all once again. I’ve decided to learn from another competitor here in this tournament, Gabrielle. I’ve decided that I will win this women’s classic, prove I am the best professional wrestler competing, and walk away from the spotlight, the cameras. Walk away leaving you all under the knowledge that no one, not Lauren Carter, or the dark Lilith or the dangerous Ai Kurayami could beat me. Watch closely, tulips, watch these last three matches of mine closely, because unless you choose to fly over to Netherlands, or Austria or Poland to watch the best wrestle, you will never get to see the best ever again.

Michelle tosses the microphone, indifferent to Russnow begging for it back, and heads on to the back. Lauren Carter stands back up in the ring, holding her abdomen and nursing her neck with a pack of ice with a disheartened look on her face. The crowd applaud her for her participation in the tournament and encourage her to further perform in her last few matches for BWC. The clapping and stomping is to the tune of her theme song and Carter can’t help but smile at that. She knows she’s sacrificed quite a bit to get here and she won’t stop tonight.

JON RUSSNOW: Michelle von Horrowitz has just given you an exclusive Black Widow. She’s pretty much announced the von Horrowitz farewell tour is joining up the Gabrielle farewell tour!

BLACK WIDOW:
    Michelle likes the spotlight and she’s welcome to have it when she’s in the ring, Jon but we’ve got two more matches tonight that promise to be just as intense. It’s the Phoenix versus Ai Kurayami.

*KUBIKAJIRI*

TONY JIGGEL: First… from Roppongi, Tokyo, Japan… weighing in at one hundred and thirty pounds… KUBIKAJIRI… AI… KU-RA-YAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Kurayami is out first, as always, draped in lavish golden wrestling belts. There might even be some more in there but who’s counting really. Kurayami looks like she’s been waiting a while for this prospective opponent and the look in her eyes promises more blood tonight.

JON RUSSNOW: There are some terrifying women in professional wrestling. Some are dark ones like Lilith, some are dark seductresses like Gabrielle… some are just violent, brutal, cruel people like this women right here.

BLACK WIDOW: Plain mean, that’s what Ai Kurayami is. She loves violence, it’s what drives her. It doesn’t even feel like its the competition she wants sometimes. It feels like Ai Kurayami is simply out there to hurt people, to leave them bloody and bruised.

JON RUSSNOW: And with that in mind, I think we’re about to see something very brutal, Widow.

“TURN IT UP!”

TONY JIGGEL: And her opponent, from Santa Fe, New Mexico, weighing in at one hundred and twenty pounds… THE PHOEEEEEEEENIX!

The Phoenix comes out to the front stage, and even having lost two matches already, and facing down Ai Kurayami, she looks completely undeterred. The crowd joins her in a handclap, happy to encourage her optimism heading into this match.

JON RUSSNOW
    : The Phoenix has been gaining more experience over the past few months on the independent scene but she’s got her work cut out for her.

BLACK WIDOW: We have to remember what happened last show. Nikki Adams was floored by Lexi Hayes and no one saw it coming. Ai Kurayami is only human, all it takes is for Ai to take her guard down, some timely knockout worthy maneuvering, and this could be over before you know it, Jon.

JON RUSSNOW:
    I’m hoping its over before I know it. Do you see the look on Ai’s face? It’s like she’s simultaneously pissed off about who she’s facing but also looking forward to the easy treat.

AI KURAYAMI (2-0-0)
    versus THE PHOENIX (0-0-2)
    NIGHT THREE
    PROVE YOURSELF: Ai Kurayami and The Phoenix stand on opposite sides of the ring when the bell rings. Ai licks her lips and then roars at The Phoenix to come at her. The Phoenix, unfazed by this demand, charges madly with a flying knee - that’s caught and The Phoenix is thrown across the ring. Ai roars for her to come again. The Phoenix is only motivated by this. She runs to the ropes and comes with a shotgun dropkick! It causes Ai to drop back a couple of steps but that’s not enough. Ai rushes over to The Phoenix before she can get back up and whips her to the ropes, she spins around and once The Phoenix is back in reach, flips her inside out with a Discus Lariat.

AI… WHAT A RAMPAGE:
    Kurayami isn’t done and what follows is the Joshi veteran on a vicious mean streak. She waits for The Phoenix to sit up and charges at her, jumping high into the sky and sending two boots first into her skull. She doesn’t stop there and simply gets on top of The Phoenix and stars sending fist straight to her head until the referee drags her away seeing Phoenix absent-mindedly reached out for the ropes. The moment the referee gives her the clear, Kurayami is right back on her, lifts her up, and drops her skull first with a Soul Breaker. She hooks the leg… ONE - KICK OUT.

REBIRTH: Phoenix stumbles to her feet, half-in another world. Kurayami is puzzles as to how she even managed to kick out on the first count but that puzzlement only last for a bit. She walks up behind the stumbling Phoenix and lifts her up from under onto her shoulders, before tossing her over and catching her around the waist and hitting a German Suplex… that Phoenix somehow flips out of. Ai’s shocked and gets right back onto her feet only to get struck with a Sling Blade!

AND DEATH:
    The Phoenix rushes up to the top rope, almost running on automatic and goes for the From The Ashes Moonsault… And hits it completely clean.

ONE! TWO! THR-

Oh, no. Ai Kurayami stands up with the Phoenix in her hands and she looks none too happy about this situation. She lifts Phoenix upside down and hits the Explode Arrow. It has to be done now, right? Ai presses two hands against The Phoenix, not bothering for a full cover.

ONE! TWO! THREE!

No, she gets a shoulder up!

ZANMATO!: Ai Kurayami’s anger is visible on her face. She gets The Phoenix up and wraps her arms around her head for a sleeper hold. She shakes violently to knock whatever oxygen The Phoenix has, out of her. It’s not long before Phoenix goes limp, in fact she might already have been limp. Ai continues shaking violently and then drops to the ground, legs trapped around The Phoenix’s waist. The referee comes to check on The Phoenix, lifting one hand that drops down lifelessly. A second, that drops down lifelessly. A third - but Ai lets go just before. She shakes her head and lifts Phoenix so that she’s sitting up, then runs to the ropes and HITS THE PENALTY KICK! It has to be over. Ai looks down at Phoenix, chest heaving, and head perspiring but she isn’t done. She lifts Phoenix up a second time and hits a SECOND PENALTY KICK. This time she hooks the leg, and makes sure the shoulder is down.

ONE! TWO! THREE!

WINNER: AI KURAYAMI

JON RUSSNOW: We said it was going to be brutal, and we maybe should have added short, but Widow, The Phoenix showed a lot of heart, and sometimes, that’s all you can do.

BLACK WIDOW: We’ve all been through this, Jon. I know Ai was once an up and comer and faced someone more fierce, and ruthless than her and heart was all she could show. The Phoenix is going to learn from this experience, and from this tournament… well, once she wakes up, and she’s going to become better for it. Few wrestlers get the chance to compete on this sort of stage to start their careers and against this sort of talent but she’s learning, and we both saw her kick out of moves that could have put anyone else out.

JON RUSSNOW: Well, let’s see if I can get any words out of the victor of this one, Widow.

Russnow moves towards Kurayami with the microphone but gets a deadly stare from the Joshi, draped in all her belts. She doesn’t say anything to the microphone but points to the ring and seems to mouth that maybe he should ask her opponent some questions. The Angel of Death heads off to the back.

JON RUSSNOW: I would have taken Kurayami up on her offer, Widow… but The Phoenix is still completely out of it. They’ve moved her to ringside so we can go on with the show but she doesn’t seem aware of where she is.

BLACK WIDOW:
    I think that was her message. That was what she had to say to her opponent next show.

JON RUSSNOW: An intense match-up at that, Michelle von Horrowitz versus Ai Kurayami, both of them have six points now and one of them has to give, and whoever gives, could very well win it all, Widow.

BLACK WIDOW: But we’ve got our main event first. Britney Adams versus Lilith. We know Adams is already out but that’s not stopping her from beating Lilith and ensuring Lilith is also out of this tournament, Jon.

*GIMME MORE*

TONY JIGGEL:
    Ladies and gentleman… this is your main event of the evening, first being accompanied to the ring by Ashley Adams… from Beverly Hills, California… she weighs in tonight at one hundred and forty six pounds… Britney Adams!

Britney Adams steps through the curtains with Ashley Adams and both appear angrier than usual knowing that their elimination earlier in the night was more or less out of their hands when Lauren Carter lost to Michelle von Horrowitz.

JON RUSSNOW: Britney Adams has the odd position of being the first women to wrestle a match while technically eliminated from the tournament.

BLACK WIDOW: I must stress it, Jon. This is an opportunity to get a contract, and opportunity to get notices, an opportunity to send a message but also an opportunity to get some revenge. Britney Adams may not have a good attitude, and these fans may not like her all that much but look at the opponents she faced and look how far she pushed them. And tonight, she’s going to need all that anger behind her because she’s got another huge opponent.

*WITCHES CHANT*

TONY JIGGEL: And her opponent, from Salem, Massachussetts, weighing in at one hundred and seventy pounds…The Herald of Darkness… LILIIIIIIITH!

The arena is plunged into darkness. The camera shifts over to Britney and Ashley in the ring who look uncertainly at the women at the front of the stage. She walks calmly down the ramp, only adding to the eeriness within the arena right now.

JON RUSSNOW: Lilith suffered a shocking defeat at the hands of Michelle von Horrowitz in the main event of Night Two after being put down with two Psycho Drivers. Michelle von Horrowitz proved that she feared nothing, Widow, and it only further sets the stage for a match against Ai Kurayami.

BLACK WIDOW:
    But Lilith is no longer only appearing in this tournament anymore, we saw make her debut for CWA at Five Star Attraction and she’s already caused some trouble, Jon. I’ve already had a couple of calls earlier in the night asking me if Lilith is in the arena and up until five minutes ago, I wasn’t sure. Hey, maybe if she wins you can ask her where Anna Malikova is.

JON RUSSNOW: How about you ask her, Widow? I’m pretty sure no one’s going to look around if I disappear but if you disappear, this whole company’s going to be out looking for you.

BRITNEY ADAMS (0-0-2)
    versus LILITH (1-0-1)
    NIGHT THREE

FEAR: Britney Adams looks on hesitantly at Lilith who stands completely still, staring at her opponent. Britney confers with Ashley, getting increasingly more uncomfortable before she tires of the charades and rushes up to Lilith to slap her. Lilith’s head snaps back, causing Britney to step back but she does nothing more. Britney clenches her fist then slaps Lilith a second time, the crowd ‘oooouuuuu’-ing to the loud sound echoing throughout the building. She does it a third time but her hand is caught. Britney tries to free it but gets a face full of green mist! She stumbles about blinded until she’s sent flat on the mat by a forearm.

BLINDFOLD MATCH: It might as well be. Britney can barely see and Lilith is circling about her like a snake. Ashley tries to yell instructions from the outside but it’s pointless. She demands the referee do something about Lilith’s tactics but a single deathly glare forces the referee to back up. Lilith comes behind Britney and hits her clean in the head with a big boot. She lazily goes for a pinfall but after a kick out, does not seem all too bothered.

HER OWN BIT OF HELP: Lilith lifts Britney up and tosses her to the corner. She chops Britney’s chest over and over again but slowly and without any sort of rush. When she’s satisfied enough, she hits a quick snap suplex. She waits for Britney to get up and hits another snap suplex, this time sending Britney against the turnbuckle for added damage. Ashley, infuriated by Lilith’s advantage, jumps onto the turnbuckle and demands Lilith’s attention. Lilith stares expressionless at Ashley and slowly walks over to her. It’s a bad mistake and one she notices too late when she’s speared in half by Britney.

AND ANGER: Britney is fueled both by her anger at being blinded earlier, and at allowing Lilith to go on, it’s nearly enough for her to overcome whatever fear she has facing someone like Lilith. She’s careful to keep Lilith on the defense and busy knowing that Lilith’s game is being in control in a slow paced match. In turn, Britney keeps her offense flowing. She gets Lilith up quick and hits a Northern Light Suplex immediately. She hooks the leg but a kick out is almost instant. She’s quick to transition to a headlock to tire out Lilith but it’s hard to think about that as an effective technique against someone like the Herald of Darkness.

A NEW STRATEGY: Britney decides to take some notes from Michelle von Horrowitz and focus all of her offense on knocking out Lilith long enough to pin her. She climbs up to the top rope and hits a missile dropkick that sends Lilith rolling across the ring. Then she hits a DDT to follow it up. Lilith seems a lot more fragile now, writhing on the floor, seemingly hurt though she doesn’t give much away from her expression. Britney, with a confident grin, runs across the ring and returns for a low dropkick that sends Lilith flying right out of the ring and to the outside. The sequence is replayed with emphasis on Lilith thudding into the ringside mat.

HER OWN TRICKS: The Princess makes a feeble attempt to target Lilith on the outside but the referee quickly comes between her and the ropes and ensures Britney stays on the inside. Britney dramatizes her attempts to get on the outside all the while Ashley Adams has her eyes set on Lilith. She dashes Lilith hard into the barricade. The referee turns around but Ashley is quick to take some distance from Lilith and pretend as if nothing happened.

TOTAL CONTROL: Britney Adams now simply circles about and exits the ring the other way, outside the referee’s grasp. She takes her slow and plodding time to bully Lilith on the outside with the advantage of her struggling to regain her composure. Often she uses simples means, slapping at her head, light kicks but she also goes harder when Lilith actually gets to her feet, sending her flying into the steel post.

TWO ON ONE:
    The Princess returns back to the ring as necessary to restart the count and to allow her older sister to have some measure of fun too with a heel kick that sends Lilith to the ground for nearly ten seconds. The referee catches Ashley Adams making another attempt after about a third time and warns her she’ll be sent to the back…

PURPLE MIST:
    But the referee ends up being Lilith’s own second. This distraction allows her to spin Ashley around and spit purple mist into her eyes. Ashley stumbles about for a second with the purple mist with Britney urging the referee to discipline Lilith. Britney goes to check on Ashley and as soon as Ashley lays her eyes on Britney, she SPEARS HER TO THE GROUND! The crowd is both confused and shocked.

OUT OF HERE:
    The referee turns around and seeing Ashley standing over Britney, is smart enough to put two and two together. After getting over his mutual confusion, he demands Ashley head to the back so this match can be completed with some sense of fairness. One cannot miss the slightest smirk on the face of Lilith as she rolls back into a corner of the ring, waiting for her prey to step back into the ring herself.

THE TRAP IS LAID: Britney Adams gets back into the ring at the tail-end of the count, still confused by what happened with Ashley Adams. She doesn’t have much time to think about it. Lilith comes from behind, wraps her two arms up and hits a Full Nelson Suplex. She bridges through and vicious gouges her head and face with her nails. The referee breaks it off, citing a breach of rule #234 section c. The marks left on Britney’s face are all too visible with some faint signs of blood appearing where her skin gave way to Lilith’s nails. Britney seems stunned and disgusted with what’s happened to her.

LOSS OF CONTROL: Angered by the slight streaks of blood on her face, Britney charges at Lilith wildly and the two become tangled on the ropes, Britney more active in throwing fists and forearms. Having gotten the better of the exchange, Britney tries to Irish Whip Lilith but gets a thrust kick to the gut. Lilith shoves Britney to the mat. She calmly walks up to Britney and as the Princess gets up to start the fight again, returns the slap from earlier in the match. Britney is stunned once more but her face growing red, is equally infuriated.

YELLOW MIST: She tries to come at her a second time but a yellow mist strikes Britney’s eyes. The Princess stops dead in her tracks but unlike previous times, doesn’t actually reach for her eyes in a bid to remove the mist. Instead she seems to struggle to move. Lilith calmly walks over to a corner, unconcerned and then charges rapidly to strike Britney temple first with the Knee Trembler. Britney goes down in a heap and Lilith slowly falls to her knees for the cover.

THE REFEREE OUTLAWS THE MIST:
    The referee, finally ticked off by the frequent use of mist, demands Lilith get up and warns her that another use of it will earn her a disqualification. Lilith doesn’t quite frown and the referee can’t quite stare at her for longer than a second before shying away. Lilith seems satisfied enough that the damage has been done and turns back to Britney.

DREAM ON: Lilith walks over to Britney who is barely getting to her feet thanks to the help of a turnbuckle. She grabs Britney by the hair but that’s much to her mistake, Britney grabs her by the legs and flips her onto her back. She’s quick to turn her onto her front and within a single perfect transition, force her into Dream On, her sister’s signature Sharpshooter!

Britney applies all of the force she possibly can but Lilith struggles mightily. Britney’s insistence on targeting Lilith’s head over her legs or back may well be costing her because Lilith is able to resist the urge to tap out against the deadly submission.

NEAR DECAPITATION: Britney realizing that Dream On may not be enough this time, lets go of the submission to hurriedly lift Lilith up. She attempts the Extreme Makeover but as with earlier, Lilith has the precaution to shove her off. Lilith stumbles about and Britney, perhaps leaving her guard down doesn’t show quite as much caution approaching Lilith and gets her entire body flipped over with a Discus Big Boot!

DARKNESS IS FALLING: Lilith slowly gathers herself and slowly pacing behind Britney, watches as her prey struggles to her feet. Britney, unbeknownst to her, as she reaches a vertical base, stumbles backwards into the grasps of Lilith. Lilith quickly drops to the ground with the Darkness Falls, a Crossface Chickenwing!

But she can’t quite get it on. Britney is able to flip off backwards. She comes charging behind Lilith - who is getting back to her feet herself for a clothesline - but Lilith ducks right under. She stops Britney’s journey short, and hits Judas Kiss (Destino) perfectly smooth as can be. She hooks the leg - ONE! TWO! THREE!

WINNER: LILITH

JON RUSSNOW:
    Lilith has just ensure that she will go on to keep fighting in this tournament Widow.

BLACK WIDOW: It wasn’t the most sportsman-like match, Jon. A lot of factors we didn’t exactly consider but at the end of the day, Lilith proved to be the smarter of both women.

JON RUSSNOW: We find ourself with a drastically more different situation her than in Block A. Three women have now been technically eliminated and three main to seal their spots in the finals between Ai Kurayami, Michelle von Horrowitz and Lilith.

Lilith stands alone in the ring, the building shrouded in darkness with only a singular focus on the dark force dedicated to taking the throne for herself.

JON RUSSNOW: Some people have been plain in their intentions with this tournament but we truly don’t know what Lilith is planning, Widow.

BLACK WIDOW: I don’t play favorites, Jon, but I’m not sure if Lilith is the one I want to see standing with the trophy at the end of this tournament.

JON RUSSNOW: Next show we’re going to see if things remain the same or if we’ll be getting eliminations out of Block A as we get past the hump and near the end of this long running but consistently thrilling, Black Widows Women Wrestling Classic!

T1. Ai Kurayami 6 points
    T1. Michelle von Horrowitz 6 points
    3. Lilith 4 points
    4. Lauren Carter 2 points
    T5. Britney Adams 0 points
    T5. The Phoenix 0 points

Editor's Notes: well I don't know if anyone is reading this anymore. As for those curious about AR progress, plan is for it to go up either Friday or Saturday this week.

Striving for a B+ in life

Status
      Country                    United States

I am watching!

"The Golden One" Devin Golden

3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion
    Final record: 94-58-10

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Count me in as still watching/reading eagerly. Pretty awesome show here, surprised we got two/three eliminations technically for the price of one, but that at least throws a wrench into my thought of where this would go. Still though, as the saying goes, whenever a door closes, a window opens, or something like this. Doubt this is the end of the story for either Adams, Carter, or Phoenix. Plus, Ai & Michelle both being undefeated insofar is leading to one hell of an encounter down the line.

Wonderful work as usual, Jonboyman.

CWA: A Decade of Decadence
    Maybe the end of something great.
    Maybe the start of something new.
    Stay tuned.

No One

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Smooth Jazz Wolf View Post
    Count me in as still watching/reading eagerly. Pretty awesome show here, surprised we got two/three eliminations technically for the price of one, but that at least throws a wrench into my thought of where this would go. Still though, as the saying goes, whenever a door closes, a window opens, or something like this. Doubt this is the end of the story for either Adams, Carter, or Phoenix. Plus, Ai & Michelle both being undefeated insofar is leading to one hell of an encounter down the line.

Wonderful work as usual, Jonboyman.
    Definitely harder booking this from an efed standpoint. You want to make everyone look good but evidently eliminating 2/3 people early on (1 no showed so that was a foregone conclusion) can be frustrating from a user pov and definitely isn't an easy decision but I also wanted to contrast the two blocks with some different booking. Block A looks like it could be anyone's game, Block B it's down to 3 very dominant figures.

Fearless University

Status

Another great show. You're doing a great job of keeping the drama alive and keeping it very unpredictable about who is going to win.

No One

Status

NIGHT FOUR

BLOCK A

“The bravest.”

“The most brutal.”

AI Kurayamai and Lilith.

JON RUSSNOW: Only two nights left in either block, Black Widow, things are heating up and the Black Widow Women’s Wrestling Classic is right around the corner. We’ve got a peculiar night tonight, Widow. The four competitors with four points to their names are each going up against competitors with two points to their names.

BLACK WIDOW: That means do or die, Jon. If those bottom three with two points cannot get a win, they are out of the tournament.

JON RUSSNOW: As we’re well aware, Block B saw three eliminations already and we could very well see that exact same scenario out of Block A tonight. I don’t think we can count anyone out though. Last time around, Violet Dreyer pulled off an incredible upset on Shannon O’Neal, the recent winner of the Carnal Contendership and a future Back in Business main eventer, tonight, Dreyer will face Gabrielle. Can lightning strike twice?

BLACK WIDOW: That’s implying it was a miracle, Jon. I’m not sure if I agree with that notion. But you mentioned Shannon O’Neal and tonight she’s got Nikki Albarn who suffered a record defeat in under two minutes against Lexi Hayes. Now Nikki did beat the very same woman that beat Shannon O’Neal but you cannot underestimate O’Neal’s experience or the fact that she is coming off an incredible victory at Carnal Contendership.

JON RUSSNOW: And our main event features two rising stars in women wrestling, Alexii Kavanagh and Lexi Hayes. Look, Widow, Alexii had an incredible upset over Gabrielle but we weren’t even sure if she was going to be able to compete tonight. Gabrielle drove her head into the concrete and I think if we had this show any sooner, she wouldn’t have been able to perform. The doctors have given her the all clear, we’ve had physicians over from CWA to ensure she is truly cleared to go and she is eager to compete tonight. But Widow, we’ll see if she’s truly one hundred percent.

BLACK WIDOW: We said it last show, as much as anyone could be eliminated, anyone could win. These competitors know they have to focus and give it their all. Don’t worry about the other matches, focus on your own, get that win, worry about the logistics after.

*I WANNA BE ADORED*

TONY JIGGEL: First… from Manchester, England, weighing in at one hundred and thirty two pounds, ADORED… NIKKI… ALBAAAAARN!

The arena is plunged into darkness with a single torch illuminating the front stage. Nikki Albarn has a bandana over her mouth but you can practically see through that for the sneer that is no doubt plastered on her face.

JON RUSSNOW: We thought her loss to Gabrielle was a miscue. We saw her outwit and defeat Violet Dreyer and we were expecting Lexi Hayes to have a hard time overcoming her last show.

BLACK WIDOW: Always expect the unexpected. Nikki Albarn had flash backs to how fast fights end in the world of Mixed Martial Arts. In less than two minutes, Lexi was able to shock and surprise Nikki and subdue her. Nikki had no answer for it and now she’s in a whole. She knows she has to win, or she’s lost this tournament.

JON RUSSNOW: And she’s got the biggest challenge she’s had yet. Shannon O’Neal defeated countless wrestlers in her return to the FWA and won the Carnal Contendership. She wanted to main event Back in Business, she said it all the way last year, and though it is not against the opponent she envisioned, it’s still a dream come true for her. I’m mentioning this particularly because I’m wondering if Albarn may be lacking in the sort of stamina that keeps a machine like O’Neal running long after most would have stopped.

*FEELS LIKE THE FIRST TIME*

TONY JIGGEL: And her opponent… from Lafayette, Indiana, weighing in at one hundred and seventy pounds… SHANNON… OOOO’NEEEEEAL!

Shannon O’Neal comes through the curtains unable to hide the ferocity, and determination in her eyes. This is a woman who makes promises and delivers. She stares at Nikki Albarn and the crossover athlete returns that stare tenfold.

JON RUSSNOW: I’m getting the feeling this is going to be a fight.

BLACK WIDOW: Neither of these women are afraid of that. Nikki made a career off fighting. Shannon O’Neal came off a stellar but short run in CWA against one of its best technical wrestlers, Shawn Summers. She outlasted an endless amount of wrestlers to win the Carnal Contendership. Save for Ai Kurayami, I don’t think you’ll find two straight up fighters in this tournament than these two.

JON RUSSNOW: I’m not the biggest Shannon fan and I was really hoping for something stellar out of Nikki Albarn this tournament but I just don’t think there’s any overcoming Shannon. Her momentum is through the roof, Widow.

NIKKI ALBARN (1-0-2)
    VERSUS SHANNON O’NEAL (2 -0-2)
    NIGHT FOUR

OH, NIKKI: Nikki Albarn’s is seriously motivated after her potential tournament-losing defeat to Lexi Hayes the previous show. The moment the bell rings, Nikki cautiously approaches Shannon in a fighting stance. Shannon is a bit more cautious as well, uncertain of the sort of opponent she’s facing. She’s forced to the defensive, dodging tentative hand strikes from Nikki. Shannon feels herself a bit too much in avoiding those strikes, allowing herself a smile just as a knee collides with her temple and she drops like a heap!

SHANNON FINISHED EARLY: Albarn’s eyes go wide and the arena goes utterly silent for a second. Albarn jumps on top of Shannon and begins pounding away to Shannon. Forearms go down on Shannon at a rapid pace and she’s barely getting her arms up to protect herself. Shannon manages to twist over onto her front but Albarn is still on top, raining down shots to the back of the head. Nikki takes a very wide pull back and launches an elbow right on the back of Shannon’s head and she can’t even stay on all fours now. Albarn steps up to her feet, the crowd entirely silent and then advises the referee count Shannon out.

AND WINNER BY KNOCK OUT?!: The referee taps Shannon but without a reaction, he begins the count. ONE - still no movement - TWO - Nikki Albarn jumps on the spot, a robotic, cold look at Shannon - THREE - the crowd begins a “LET’s GO, SHANNON” chant to rouse the CC victor - FOUR - “If Shannon suffered a concussion there, this could impact her matches for the FWA too” says Russnow - FIVE - Nikki begins pacing - SIX - Shannon twitches, an arm moves but nothing else - SEVEN - Nikki stops to stare - EIGHT - Shannon pushes up towards the ropes, the chants grow louder - NINE - Nikki is outright glaring, Shannon reaches for the ropes - TE- She pushes herself up to her feet, practically stumbling around.

RELENTLESS MACHINE: Albarn doesn’t wait for the ref’s approval to continue and quickly narrows the gap between her and her opponent. She unloads body shots to Shannon who is smart enough to cover up her face. Nikki backs off a second to rouse a crowd not quite on her side. She’s then right back on Shannon, this time adding furious knees to her arsenal that send Shannon off her feet. It really doesn’t look like there’s anything Shannon can do at this point.

EXCEPT BE GUTSY: The onslaught is halted by a sudden slap straight to the face of Albarn. Her face goes blood red as she feels up to her cheek and her eyes widen at a smirking Shannon O’Neal. She charges at her but O’Neal deftly moves aside and tosses her to the outside. Shannon isn’t one to go flying often but as soon as Albarn hustles to her feet, O’Neal uses the ropes to springboard to the outside and splash onto Albarn. The entire crowd is furiously behind the CC winner now.

SOUTHERN BRAWL: Albarn and O’Neal are at it at ringside. Throwing fists left and right and practically rolling about ringside. O’Neal throws an elbow so hard, Albarn goes flying half-over the barricade and nearly into the fans. O’Neal then drives her spine first into the edge of the ring, the hardest part of the ring. She then shoves Albarn over the apron and joins herself to end the possible count out.

DIRTIEST GERMAN: O’Neal stands on the apron, turning amount to the crowd to get them even rowdier but its her mistake. Albarn comes from behind like a sharp, arms wrapped around the waist of O’Neal and drags her into the ring before hitting a murderous german suplex! Except O’Neal is right back onto her feet, dismissing the impact. With adrenaline coursing through her veins, she wraps her own arms around Albarn and hits her own GERMAN SUPLEX! The pair of fighters lay sprawled on the mat, exhausted.

QUEENS OF STRONG STYLE: The two women take their time stumbling to their feet, practically aiding each other to a vertical base. Once they’re up, Shannon hits a loud and resounding knife edge chop on Albarn. Albarn responds with a stiff forearm. CHOP! Forearm. It’s slow, and steady, both taking moments to react. CHOP!… FOREARM… CHOP!… FOREARM… and an OOOOH… AHHHH… builds for both sides… OOOOH… AHHH…. OOOH… AHHH.. OOOO………. OOOOOOOOOOOOH! Shannon blasts Albarn suddenly with the Paradise City Bicycle Kick! Albarn has been turned inside out.

ALL THE WAY TO PARADISE CITY: Shannon’s elated but she doesn’t go for the pinfall yet. She wants a second Paradise City to make sure this match isn’t let in doubt. She goes over to a corner and begins anticipating her opponent. Albarn takes her time to get to her feet, leaving every indication that if Shannon had gone for the pin, it may well have been over. She eventually gets to her feet and Shannon runs… PARADISE CITY BICYCLE KICK-

Is ducked right under! Albarn goes for a sudden Armbar-

It’s not quite locked in. Shannon gets back to her feet and kicks at Albarn to force her to let go. Albarn gets back on her feet - PARADISE CITY BICYCLE KICK! ONE - TWO - THREE!

WINNER: SHANNON O’NEAL

JON RUSSNOW: Shannon O’Neal does it again! She comes back from the brink of defeat and she seals the first two eliminations of this tournament, Widow. Nikki Albarn has officially been the first elimination of Block A.

BLACK WIDOW: Nikki Albarn almost looked like she might shock us early on in this match with a victory but she didn’t have the killer’s instinct to finish off the job, Jon. Coming from a former mixed martial arts fighter, that’s shocking.

JON RUSSNOW:
    We talked about O’Neal’s durability in the lead-up to this match. That will and determination built-up over time has allowed her to survive close calls and it ensures that she’s literally one victory away from winning this whole tournament. If she can beat Gabrielle next show, Widow, Shannon O’Neal has sealed her spot into the finals.

Shannon O’Neal stands atop the ramp with Jon Russnow soon joining the victor.

JON RUSSNOW: Shannon, this is shaping out to be a huge year for you. You beat Shawn Summers at Five Star Attraction. You won the Carnal Contendership over at FWA and sealed your spot in the main event of Back in Business. Most importantly, you are two victories away from being the Black Widow Women’s Wrestling Classic winner. How does it feel to be Shannon O’Neal, right now?

SHANNON O’NEAL: Oh, it feels real damn good but not nearly as good as its gonna feel when I got a trophy in my hand and a title around my waist. I know I’m set for a war in the biggest match of my career at Back in Business, so when I stepped up against Nikki, a warrior, there was no way I could lose this match. No, damn way. I had to prove to myself, I have to keep provin’ to myself that I’m ready for a war. Next show, against Gabrielle, that’s the next big test, ain’t no bigger war than Shannon O’Neal versus Gabrielle, and I promise, I’m gonna win that war.

Jon Russnow walks back over to the commentary table alongside Black Widow. Nikki Albarn is recovering at ringside knowing that she has essentially been eliminated from the tournament. There’s a clear look of despair on her face. She doesn’t linger at ringside but actually hurries to the back, not taking a single glance at ringside.

BLACK WIDOW: That is either the face of someone who will come back even harder next match or who has completely given up on this.

JON RUSSNOW: Nikki Albarn gravely underestimated what it means to be a professional wrestler and three losses later, she is left reflecting whether this is the future she wants or if she will opt for a different career. O’Neal, on the other hand, is prepared for possibly the biggest year of her career.

“WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    WOOO-OOO, WOOOOOOOOOO
    Yeah.”

TONY JIGGEL: First… from Auckland, New Zealand, weighing in at one hundred and thirty pounds, THE BLACK WIDOW… GAA-BRIIIIIIE-ELLLLE!

The Black Widow, Gabrielle, steps through the curtains with an even more demoness-like air to her. She has the thinnest smirk, one that feels all the more threatening after what she did to Alexii Kavanagh last show. She stops at the top of the stage to exchange that smirk with a furious Black Widow on commentary who is nearly on her feet at the slightest aggravation.

BLACK WIDOW: I don’t like to play favorites, Russnow, but there’s no one I want to see lose more than Gabrielle in this tournament.

JON RUSSNOW: After an upset victory on Night Three for Block A at the hands of Alexii Kavanagh, Gabrielle savage assaulted Kavanagh and busted her open on the concrete floor. She was immediately given medical attention and there was a great possibility that not only might she not be able to attend this next show, but that she would be entirely eliminated from this tournament due to her inability to compete. But she’s here and so is Gabrielle.

BLACK WIDOW: Gabrielle can count herself lucky because if Kavanagh hadn’t recovered, you can be damn sure I would have ensured Gabrielle was disqualified.

*PYROMANIACS*

TONY JIGGEL: And her opponent, weighing in at one hundred and forty one pounds, VIOLET… THE DASTARDLY… DREEEEEEEEEYEER!

Violet Dreyer gets a genuinely positive reaction from the fans. Is it a result of her incredible performance against Shannon O’Neal or simply because they are vehemently against Gabrielle after her actions against Alexii. Violet doesn’t quite know what to do with the reaction but she accepts it nevertheless.

JON RUSSNOW: The last upset we expected last show was Violet Dreyer against Shannon O’Neal. And yet, Dreyer was able to overcome Shannon O’Neal.

BLACK WIDOW: She trust herself, Jon. She trusted her abilities and hit O’Neal with the Dastardly Dreyer Discourse. I have to say that if she is able to keep pulling off that maneuver, she could well be on her way to a high finish here.

JON RUSSNOW: We have to remember that Violet Dreyer still only has two points and a defeat here will ensure that she joins Nikki Albarn on the eliminated list.

GABRIELLE (2-0-1)
    VERSUS VIOLET DREYER (1-0-2)
    NIGHT FOUR

THE TALLEST HEEL: Gabrielle and Violet Dreyer circle about in the ring and lock up. Dreyer somehow gets the better of Gabrielle and gets her in a headlock, shrieking all the while, and yelling insults at the Black Widow. Gabrielle isn’t afraid to pull Dreyer’s hair to force the end of that lock up and pull it so hard, Dreyer is slammed to the ground. Gabrielle seductively poses, proud of her demonstration to a jeering crowd. Dreyer, unnerved by this display, gets right back up. Gabrielle gives her an all-too confident grin, a welcome almost, for Dreyer to outdo her. The Dastardly considers it - then eye pokes Gabrielle. Gabrielle is quickly hurrying over to a corner covering her eyes, and Dreyer shrieks maniacally while the referee reprimands her.

HEEL TACTICS 101: Neither women is all too concerned with playing by the rules. The early part of this match is both women trying to outdo each other in that regard. They hold onto submissions that are rope broken till 2.999, feign injuries with the referee before taking advantage to attack their opponent, hair pull, bite, scratch. It’s not a pretty match, to say the least. Gabrielle gets the best of it all when she shoves the referee in front of a rolling elbow and with Dreyer momentarily distracted, sent her head first into an uncovered steel post (just one of their many heel decisions).

MEAN STREAK: Gabrielle pounds on Dreyer akin to Albarn on O’Neal earlier in the night. She lifts Dreyer with a clear goal in mind and begins rubbing her forehead against the ropes. Her movements are slow and methodical but she’s experienced enough to add more damage whenever it looks like Dreyer might have recovered. She heads over to the apron, still holding Dreyer who is within the ring and hits a devastating DDT on the apron, leaving Dreyer hanging limp over the middle rope. Gabrielle takes her time to gloat, then takes a running start on the apron to dropkick Dreyer and send her falling off the ropes and onto ringside.

WHERE’S THE COUNT?: The referee remains down inside the ring, a result of that rolling elbow Dreyer had attempted and no ringside count is forthcoming. Gabrielle continues her methodical dissection, whipping Dreyer into the barricade. She walks over to Dreyer and stands tall in front of gawking eyes behind the barricades. A devilish wink follows before she returns to Dreyer. She drags Dreyer over to the ramp and then lifts up for a suplex… before pounding her down with a reverse DDT!

ANOTHER BLOODY MASSACRE: Gabrielle is practically by the commentary’s table and she knows it. She smirks at Black Widow, aggravating the host who has to be calmed down by Jon Russnow lest she ruin the sanctity of the match. Gabrielle grabs Dreyer and brings her over to the concrete floor. Everyone remembers what happened last time she was here and you might swear you can still remnants of blood stains. She takes her time roping in Dreyer for the 34 DOUBLE D-DT. She dishes another smirk to Widow who has a hard moral quandary allowing this to happen. Gabrielle turns her full attention to Dreyer and-

THE COUNT BEGINS: Dreyer has gotten enough time to shove Gabrielle off. She’s quick to further follow up with a kick to Gabrielle’s cut. Continuing her momentum, she hooks both Gabrielle’s arms and hits a Double Underhook Suplex! Both of their spines crash down onto the concrete and they writhe in pain! Just then, the sound of “ONE!” echoes in the arena and the referee is finally back up within the ring. He’s still stumbling about but Gabrielle and Dreyer know they can’t waste time now.

RUSH TO THE RING: The two opponents struggle to get a vertical base. The sound of the refereeing counting down reaches them and they both stumble over to the ramp. Not without a mutual struggle of course. They strike at each other forearms, kicks, and simple shoves, anything that might slow down their opponent. They know they could win this one with a simple count out victory and no amount of ‘honor’ will stop them from taking that way out. Gabrielle manages to make head way after pulling on Dreyer’s hear again and sending her cracking to the mat. Just as she’s about to slide in though, Dreyer comes back with a murderous shotgun dropkick that sends Gabrielle gut first into the apron. Nevertheless, Gabrielle holds on to the ring and has to but drag herself into it just as Dreyer slides in, both breaking the count.

VIOLE(N)T SUPLEX: Violet Dreyer is back onto her feet first, for the first time, being on offense decisively since the early runnings of this match. She grabs Gabrielle from behind and lets out a shrill shriek and then hits a perfect DRAGON SUPLEX! Widow has quite simply renamed the perfectly bridged Dragon Suplex a Violet Suplex with how effective its been for her over the last two matches. Dreyer bridges and ONE - TWO - Gabrielle slips out of. Gabrielle drags herself under the rope and onto the apron. In an unusual position at the moment where she’s not the snake ensnaring a prey but she’s being ensnared. Dreyer is on the apron and arrives behind Gabrielle. She lets out another shriek before hitting a PERFECT VIOLET SUPLEX ON THE APRON! She bridges through, though no pin can be made, a grin on her face.

TRIPLE D: Dreyer drags Gabrielle into the ring and slips to the apron again. She flexes her shoulders and bends the ropes a bit as she waits for Gabrielle to get up. This is the move that put away Shannon O’Neal! Violet Dreyer pulls on the ropes again, her feet tapping on the apron as she anticipates Gabrielle getting up and as soon as she’s up - DASTARDLY DREYER DISCOURSE… never hits her target. Gabrielle jumps in the air to meet Dreyer, a heel kick practically decapitating Violet!

EVIL DEEDS: Gabrielle has look of absolute fury at having being pushed near the brink of defeat. She walks over to Violet and grabs her by the hair… but lets go all of a sudden, she approaches the referee and suggests that he go check on Violet. The fans can be heard audibly booing as Gabrielle puts some brass knuckles on - the very same brass knuckles had as a brochet against Shannon O’Neal! It’s coming back to bite her. The referee decides nothing is wrong and backs off, not seeing the brass knuckles in Gabrielle’s hands. Violet’s hair covers her face as Gabrielle lifts her up - BRASS KNUCKLE STRAIGHT TO THE SKULL. She throws it hurriedly out of the ref’s sight. The jeers echo throughout the arena. Gabrielle hooks the leg - ONE - TWO - THREE!

OR AT LEAST IT SHOULD’VE BEEN: No count actually comes. Gabrielle turns around to see Black Widow arguing with the referee and gesturing that Gabrielle used brass knuckles. Gabrielle is infuriated and walks over to the pair, demanding to know why she isn’t being awarded the victory. The referee tells Widow she did not see the use of the brass knuckles so he can’t disqualify. Gabrielle smacks Widow right off the apron because quite frankly, she doesn’t want to deal with it. She turns back to her prey… who isn’t there. She gets but a moment to turn around when - DASTARDLY DREYER DISCOURSE! Dreyer rushes to hook the leg! ONE! TWO! THREE!

WINNER: VIOLET DREYER

JON RUSSNOW: ANOTHER UPSET IS IN THE BOOKS. Violet Dreyer has beaten Gabrielle! Here comes Black Widow, she’s holding her cheek but I don’t think she’s at all regretful of her actions.

BLACK WIDOW: All I did was even the stakes. Gabrielle’s the one that took her eyes off the prize, Russnow.

JON RUSSNOW: All that being said Widow, you have to consider the consequences of what you just did. You may have altered the balance of this side of the group.

BLACK WIDOW: Whatever sanctity we were upholding in this tournament would have been just as torn if Gabrielle had made it to the finals by using those brass knuckles.

JON RUSSNOW: She got them from Violet Dreyer, after all. Isn’t that her fault for considering using it.

BLACK WIDOW: She never considered it, Russnow. Innocent until proven guilty. All I will say is that our referee should have checked beforehand, more thoroughly, whether any of the competitors had weapons on them. Now do your job and interview the winner.

Violet Dreyer has hustled her way out of the ring like a thief after a bank robbery. She saw what happened to Alexii Kavanagh, and she’s not taking a risk at all. She slows down at the top of the stage and rips the microphone from Russnow. She shrieks practically deafening everyone.

VIOLET DREYER: Once upon a time, Gabrielle. You were a queen. Even I looked up to you. But now… you’ve fallen… you’re so small, I can no longer even see you. You… Shannon… you’re the past… and I’m rising now… I’m the future. My plan is going to take me all the way to the end… nothing… no one… will stop me.

Dreyer hands the microphone over to Russnow. Gabrielle is left momentarily in the ring. A dark shadow under her eyes.

JON RUSSNOW: Gabrielle has her back against the wall now, Widow. She is facing Shannon O’Neal next week and not only must she win… she must hope Violet Dreyer does not win herself.

BLACK WIDOW: We’ve still got one more match to go. Gabrielle’s time in this tournament could come to an end even sooner. If Alexii Kavanagh is able to defeat Lexi Hayes, she will effectively be eliminated from this tournament as well and the only thing she’ll have left to do… is beat Shannon O’Neal to prevent her from making the next round as well.
    “THIS ONE IS FOR THE FUCKED UP
    CHEWED UP, SPIT OUT, STEPPED ON!”

TONY JIGGEL: Ladies and gentleman… this is your main event of the evening… first… from Santa Monica, California, weighing in at one hundred and twenty pounds, ALEXII… KAAAAVAAAANAAAAAGH!

Kavanagh does not look at all fazed after what happened to her at the hands of Gabrielle. She’s headbanging her way up the ramp like she wasn’t bleeding out next to it a couple of months ago. The fans are all the way behind her, much like they were behind Violet Dreyer.

JON RUSSNOW: We’ve said it all night. Some of us did not think Kavanagh would be able to compete in her next match but thanks to the timegap, and her own personal persistence, she’s here and very much ready to push her luck and put pressure on her fellow competitors on the next show.

BLACK WIDOW: But we know the catch. If Kavanagh cannot win, she’s also essentially eliminated from this tournament. Having lost to Shannon O’Neal already, her only hope is to outscore O’Neal and that relies on Gabrielle beating O’Neal next show, the very same wish Violet Dreyer has.

JON RUSSNOW: It seems everyone is going to be praying for O’Neal to lose. Nevertheless, Kavanagh has to get over this obstacle, Lexi Hayes to be able to consider O’Neal next week.

“I’M BULLETPROOF.
    NOTHING TO LOSE.
    FIRE AWAY, FIRE AWAY.
    RICOCHET. YOU TAKE YOUR AIM.
    FIRE AWAY, FIRE AWAY.
    YOU SHOOT ME DOWN, BUT I WON’T FALL!
    I AM TITANIUUUUUUUUM!”

TONY JIGGEL: And her opponent, from Centerville, Texas, weighing in at one hundred and two pounds, TWENTY-FIFTEEN QUEEN OF THE SOUTH WINNER… LEXI… HAAAAAAAAAYES!

The arena’s club lifestyle continues with the arrival of Lexi Hayes. Like Alexii Kavanagh, she was responsible for a surprising and possibly the most efficient upset last show over Nikki Albarn. The fans are equally behind Lexi Hayes in this match, singing along as she makes her way to the ring.

JON RUSSNOW: Lexi Hayes knows she can't guarantee a finals spots through points only but she still very much has a chance to get into the finals if she's able to beat Alexii Kavanagh

BLACK WIDOW: We heard Lexi Hayes last show. She understood that she had tough luck facing the top two competitors in the tournament the first go around but she’s determined to show the people watching that she’s talented and even if she can’t finish top, being able to win her last two matches will go miles forward and showing people just what she brings to the table.

JON RUSSNOW: She managed to catch Nikki Albarn off guard last show, but we’ll see if she’s able to maintain that against Alexii Kavanagh. Something tells me this won’t finish under two minutes.

ALEXII KAVANAGH (2-0-1)
    VERSUS LEXI HAYES (1-0-2)
    NIGHT FOUR

REVERSALS: Alexii Kavanagh and Lexi Hayes circle about the ring, closing in on each other and looking as if they might lock up but Lexi unloads a wild roundhouse kick that Alexii just manages to dodge. Using Lexi’s lack of balance, she kicks her legs from under her and instantly goes for a senton splash. Lexi Hayes is clever enough to roll out the range and then kip up. She runs to the ropes, and Alexii turns onto her back. Lexi hops over then flips forward onto the ropes and then back in a delightful demonstration of showmanship. She tries to go for a back elbow but Alexii ducks under then goes for THE DROP LESS THAN A MINUTE IN.

…DIVE: Lexi has the reflex to catch Alexii’s legs and then instantly apply an ankle lock. Alexii struggles in pain for a moment but after regaining her composure, pushes up and starts crawling to the ropes. Lexi pulls hard to prevent her but loses her balance in doing so and Alexii flips forward to send Lexi flying through the ropes and to the outside. Alexii stands up with a smirk on her face and gets the crowd behind her. She runs to the ropes, goes for the turnbuckle in a single bound and hits a PICTURE PERFECT GOLDEN TRIANGLE MOONSAULT!

REVENGE OF THE MOONSAULT: Alexii Kavanagh slaps some hands at ringside, the adrenaline rushing through her veins. She goes to pick up Lexi Hayes and in a rare demonstration of strength, lifts her onto her shoulders. Lexi Hayes wiggles around and then manages to get her hands onto the ropes. She struggles to get off and with incredible flexibility, gets her feet onto the apron as well. She hits a quick back kick to Kavanagh to fend her off, then springboards onto the ropes and hits a MOONSAULT ONTO KAVANAGH!

IN AND OUT: Hayes lifts Kavanagh into the ring and then once they’re there, gets her onto her feet. She grabs Kavanagh by the head and goes for a running bulldog but Kavanagh shoves her off just in time. Hayes is forced onto the ropes and just as she turns around, Kavanagh comes crashing into her with a running knee to the jaw with such intensity, the pair of them go flying to the outside on the other side of the ring.

SHOTGUN DROPKICK: The two of them gather themselves outside the ring, getting to their feet at about the same time. Kavanagh reacts first with a roundhouse kick to match Lexi’s own earlier but this time its Hayes that gets to duck under. She reacts quickly with a dropkick to Alexii’s shin and Alexii drops to her knees. Hayes gets the crowd behind her as she walks over past the steel steps and then a bit further on. She anticipates Kavanagh getting up and then sprints, hoping onto the steel steps and then jumping off with a dropkick straight to Kavanagh’s chest. It sends the party animal rolling across ringside on her back.

SQUISHED GUTS: Lexi Hayes isn’t finished yet. She stands onto the apron and gets the crowd to chant her name before she turns around. She ensures Kavanagh is down and then with incredible verticals, jumps sky high and comes crashing down, sole first, into Kavanagh’s guts! Kavanagh is rolling around holding her stomach and smacking the ground, cursing as well, in pain.

MOUNTING MOMENTUM: Hayes rolls Cavanagh back into the ring a second time. She dishes some boots to ensure Kavanagh isn’t too quick to regain her composure and then grabs her by her head and hits a running bulldog. She hooks the leg - ONE! TWO! KICK OUT! Hayes isn’t too deterred. She gets Cavanagh up again and hits a huge backfist to get Kavanagh shook. She hits a forearm, kick to the leg, and then follows it up with a series strikes until a second backfist is blocked! Kavanagh clocks her with a forearm, then turns around and sprints to the ropes. Hayes follows her and catches her in a hug as she turns around. Hayes hits a Belly to Belly Suplex that sends Kavanagh flying and dropping halfway across the ring.

TIME TO SLEEP: Lexi Hayes has already decided its time to end this match. Feeling confident, she grabs Kavanagh to the center of the ring then walks on over to the ropes and awaits Kavanagh getting to her feet. She gets the crowd behind her as a clap rises while Kavanagh gets to her feet, still hunched over. Hayes rushes and goes for the THUNDER STOMP - but Kavanagh catches her onto her shoulders, tosses her up, KNEE TO THE FACE! GO TO SLEEP! Kavanagh hooks the leg by instinct - ONE! TWO! THR- KICK OUT!

PIN STREAK: Kavanagh gets on her feet and this time its her turn to get the crowd riled up. She lifts Lexi Hayes to her knees and then measures her before going for the BUZZSAW KICK! Hayes ducks again, and Kavanagh surely has to be getting frustrated with those ducks. Hayes rolls up Kavanagh ONE - TWO - ROLL THROUGH, this time Hayes’s shoulders are on the mat. ONE - TW - ANOTHER ROLL! ONE - T - ROLL - ONE - ON - O - they both get to their feet to a series of applauds.

SOUTHERN FLY: Kavanagh whips Hayes to the ropes and hurries after her. Hayes turns around on the rebound for a forearm but Kavanagh blocks it with her own forearms, grabs her arm and then hits an outside crescent kick to floor Hayes. With her opponent momentarily down, Kavanagh goes up to the turnbuckle for a calculated high risk maneuver - but she may have underestimated Hayes. As soon as she turns around on the turnbuckle, she’s faced to face with the Queen of the South. She doesn’t even have a moment to gain her composure, Hayes grabs her and HITS A HUGE SPANISH FLY!

STRIKE WARS: That took a great deal out of both women. The referee, noticing they’re both grounded, begins a count. It only reaches four before Kavanagh and Hayes, on their knees begin exchanging forearms. The two slowly get to their feet as they dish out stiff forearms that send each other’s head rocking back. The forearms, becoming increasingly stiffer, sends them reeling farther and farther back until they’re practically falling onto the ropes. It’s Kavanagh that subverts expectations with a SPINNING FOREARM SMASH!

THE DROP NEARS: Kavanagh is on all fours, shoulders heaving up as she slowly gets to her feet. She turns her back on Hayes, points to the crowd and then hits a STANDING MOONSAULT, KNEE DROPPING ONTO HAYES’S FACE! She hooks the leg - ONE! TWO! THRRRRR - KICK OUT! But these kick outs are getting farther and farther and Hayes has to be in a new world with the head focused offense.

BUZZSAW: The Party Animal gets to her feet and can damn well feel herself getting close to that elusive victory that could very well help her seal this tournament. She goes wild and the crowd goes wild with her as she paces around the ring and demands Hayes get to her knees. When she does… BUZZSAW KICK! Hayes may well have been decapitated by that kick. Kavanagh dives onto her and hooks the leg, head bobbing with each count - ONE! TWO! THREEE!??! NOPE! HER SHOULDER IS UP!

THE DROP: Kavanagh’s eyes go wide as her fingers are dragged down her face, shocked that after such repeated blows to the head, Hayes refuses to remain down. Kavanagh has enough, and she knows very well that she has one more tool in her repertoire, the ultimate tool. She grabs Lexi Hayes by the head and has to practically hug her up to her feet. Once she’s there, she turns around to go for the Drop - but she’s suddenly spun around - HEADBUTT! Kavanagh drops to her knees, head dropping to the mat. She’s been completely dropped. Hayes drops her own knees. A crazed grin on her face and a clear rejection to anyone who thought that head damage was getting to her. She lays on Kavanagh. ONE - TWO - Oh wait! The referee nearly missed it but he sees it now, Kavanagh’s hand landed just barely under the ropes.

THUNDER STOMP!: The fans aren’t quite cheering like they used to. Kavanagh isn’t moving much, and she didn’t even kick out of that, being only fortunate that her hand landed right under the ropes. The referee goes to ask her if she’s alright, and there’s a faint head nod from Kavanagh who already proven she won’t give up before. That’s fine with Hayes who drags Kavanagh over to the middle of the ring and then lets her get to her feet on her own. This time she doesn’t take to the crowd, solely concerned with winning the match. As soon as Kavanagh goes she takes a running start and HITS THE THUNDER STOMP… ON THIN AIR! Kavanagh practically dived under the ropes.

SUICIDE DIVE: Hayes has a half-irritated, half-confident look on her face as she sees Kavanagh struggle to get to her feet. It’s clear enough that the headbutt has brought back memories for Kavanagh from her encounter with Gabrielle and there’s still some lingering effect and Hayes is indifferent in taking advantage of it. She waits for Kavanagh to get to her feet then rushes to the ropes, bounces of them and SUICIDE DIVE! Kavanagh drops to the floor but Hayes is right back up.

SUICIDE DIVES!: Lexi Hayes rolls back into the ring and waits as the referee begins counting. It seems Hayes thinks Kavanagh will be too out of it to make it back before the end of the count. She’s disappointed to find out however, that Kavanagh is back up far before it. That doesn’t matter to Hayes who adopts the same strategy, sprints across the ring and hits another SUICIDE DIVE! Once more, she’s back into the ring. Again she waits as the count begins. It closes in on the end but Kavanagh’s using the barricade and it’s becoming evident that she’ll just about make it. Hayes is furious now, she takes a running start, bounces against the ropes instead of going for the dive to get even more momentum, bounces off the opposite ropes and then SUICIDE DIVE! The power on that is so hard, Kavanagh goes crashing into the barricade.

SUICIDE DIVE, THE FINALE: Hayes even struggles to get back to her feet but rolls in… except she turns around to hear a mounting cheer and Kavanagh already getting back to her feet too. Hayes eyes go wide, but she doesn’t seem deterred by her strategy. She runs to the ropes, comes back - SUICIDE DIVE… INTO THE DROP! Kavanagh timed it perfectly and Hayes remains limp on the ropes until she falls out. Both of them lie outside as the count begins.

PHOTO FINISH: The two lay at ringside to a dangerous point, very much looks like the referee may make a double countout but they just about get to their feet and dive in right as it nears the end. Still, once they got the ring, they’re both just lying on the mat, exhausted. The count begins again - ONE - they remain unmoving - TWO - the crowd begins dueling ALEXII, LEXI chants - THREE - Alexii Kavanagh rolls to her back - FOUR - Hayes crawls to the ropes - FIVE - she begins to rise - SIX - Kavanagh doesn’t look like she’s making any progress - SEVEN - Hayes is on her knees now - EIGHT - Hayes drags herself to her feet though stumbles around and the referee, not sure she’s fully there yet, continues - NINE - Kavanagh kips up to her feet!

SPLIT HEAD: Kavanagh still looks out of it but she’s on her feet. Lexi is too, hands on her thighs as she stares at Kavanagh, shaking her head. Kavanagh falters for a second, dropping to a knee, one hand on the ground to keep her from toppling completely over. She struggles to get back to both feet again and does - THUNDER STOMP! But Hayes wasn’t letting that opportunity go bye, she hooks the leg instantly! ONE! TWO! THREE!

WINNER: LEXI HAYES

JON RUSSNOW: We were afraid that her injury at the hands of Gabrielle might play a hand tonight, Widow, and it may very well have.

BLACK WIDOW: I can’t take credit away from Lexi Hayes, Jon. She gave it her all and took everything Alexii Kavanagh had to give to her. And vice versa really. Both of these women proved that they’ve got the stuff to one day be up there with the Gabrielle’s and Shannon O’Neal’s and Bell Connely’s of the world.

JON RUSSNOW: Lexi Hayes knew that the rest of her tournament would be do or die but that has only fueled her, Widow. Unfortunately for Kavanagh that means that her chances at fighting in the finals have gotten just that smaller

A “BOTH THESE WOMEN” chant plays across the arena. Lexi Hayes remains in a corner, elated with the victory, but very much tired. It takes a lot longer for Alexii Kavanagh to get to her feet but she eventually does though she clearly looks out of it. Kavanagh and Hayes meet in the ring. Hayes offers a handshake. Kavanagh doesn’t even have the energy to ask the crowd what they think and grabs the handshake, closing in on a hug of mutual respect, few words exchanged between the two. Kavanagh eventually rolls out of the ring and makes her way up, giving the victor their due time in the ring. Hayes gets a microphone.

LEXI HAYES: I promised I’d give my all, and make a name for myself that would echo wide. And I think I’ve done that today. And I’m going to do the very same thing next show. Violet Dreyer, you better not be expecting an easy way into the finals because I’m not going to give that to you. If it’s up to me, Dreyer, next show is the end of the road for you. I will stomp the Violet Hill into rubble if I have to.

Hayes drops the microphone and Titanium plays.

JON RUSSNOW: It’s almost the end of the road, Widow. Soon, we’ll find out who will be making into the main event of the Women’s Wrestling Classic for a chance at the gold and coveted trophy.

BLACK WIDOW: Nikki Albarn versus Alexii Kavanagh, Lexi Hayes versus Violet Dreyer… and Shannon O’Neal versus Gabrielle… it’s’ going to be a night to remember, Russnow.

JON RUSSNOW: And with that, we’ll see you soon for Night Four of Block B! Thank you for joining us, ladies and gentleman, and see you all next time.

1. Shannon O'Neal 6 points
    T2. Alexii Kavanagh 4 points
    T2. Gabrielle 4 points
    T2. Lexi Hayes 4 points
    T2. Violet Dreyer 4 points
    6. Nikki Albarn 2 points

Breakdown:

As you can see, a very epic finale is in store for Block A. Here's the breakdown in case you were wondering.

IF. Shannon O'Neal defeats Gabrielle, the other results don't matter, she's into the finals.

IF.
    Gabrielle wins and both Violet Dreyer and Alexii Kavanagh lose, she's into the finals (winner's advantage over Shannon).

IF. Dreyer wins and Gabrielle wins but Kavanagh loses, Dreyer is into the finals (having a winner's advantage over Shannon & Gabrielle).

There's a "knot" condition - where there is a tie for 6 points involving 3 or more wrestlers and not a clear winner's advantage. In this case, those involved in this knot will face off at the finale. For this to happen, the following conditions would have to occur - they all hinge on Gabrielle winning:

IF. Gabrielle wins, Violet Dreyer wins and Alexii Kavanagh wins. There would be a fatal four way involving Alexii Kavanagh, Gabrielle, Shannon O'Neal and Violet Dreyer to face Block B winner in the main event.

IF. Gabrielle wins, Lexi Hayes wins and Alexii Kavanagh wins. There would be a fatal four way involving Alexii Kavanagh, Gabrielle, Lexi Hayes and Shannon O'Neal to face Block B winner in the main event.

IF. Gabrielle wins, Lexi Hayes wins and Alexii Kavanagh loses. There would be a singles match involving Gabrielle and Shannon O'Neal (seeing as they both have a winner's advantage over Lexi Hayes, she would be eliminated) to face Block B winner in the main event.

I believe this covers every possibility. It's a bit complex but essentially. Outside of Nikki Albarn, any of the 5 could be in the finals. For Lexi Hayes though, she's the only one who would absolutely have to win a "knot-breaker" to get into the finals. She has the toughest road ahead. Shannon O'Neal has the "easiest" road, she "only" has to beat Gabrielle.

Welp. That's all. Faster show turnaround than before. But I was actually aiming for Thursday so a bit sad it took longer than a week. Anyways, enjoy?

Striving for a B+ in life

Status
      Country                    United States

IF. Gabrielle wins, Lexi Hayes wins and Alexii Kavanagh loses. There would be a singles match involving Gabrielle and Shannon O'Neal (seeing as they both have a winner's advantage over Lexi Hayes, she would be eliminated) to face Block B winner in the main event.
    In this scenario, Gabrielle would go on because she still has the H2H advantage over Shannon. She would be 2-0 in the three-way tie, Shannon is 1-1 and Lexi would be 0-2.

It doesn't really matter, though. You can fudge with tiebreakers however you see fit.

"The Golden One" Devin Golden

3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion
    Final record: 94-58-10

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion

No One

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Golden One View Post
    In this scenario, Gabrielle would go on because she still has the H2H advantage over Shannon. She would be 2-0 in the three-way tie, Shannon is 1-1 and Lexi would be 0-2.

It doesn't really matter, though. You can fudge with tiebreakers however you see fit.
    Youre right. I fucked that up. I mentioned earlier that if Alexii and Violet both lost and Gabrielle wins that Gabrielle is auto in. Ill fix it when I get on a computer!

Fearless University

Status

Another really fun read. The last couple of shows should be really good.

Fearless University

Status

Any chance this is still a thing...

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

alright

fuck jon

does anyone want to help me get this shit finally done before 2017 peaces out?

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Don't get me wrong. I like Jon but WOW did he fuck this section hard when he went.

Maybe I can help with stuff?
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

I have the results of the tournament (I can screenshot the PM Jon sent me with all the results) so I can get this finished with some help so anything is appreciated. By end of year would be easy I think. PM me if interested and we can sort it.

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

Thread Information