Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142

Thread: TEW 2016

No One

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: TEW 2016

I would suggest you also plan for the inevitable death of GCG and the possibly of bringing in some of their top names and future stars because it's bound to happen and sometimes BHOTWG/PGHW don't actually pick up the remnants.

I'm treating the Challengers Series title like a basic secondary belt. The guys who hold it are mostly top foreigners (Findlay/Smith) and guys who aren't quite on the level needed for BCG World Championship but are loyal so guys like Rokuemon and Goto are going to go through that eventually. Shorter reigns are acceptable since guys might end up leaving due to lack of loyalty or being on tours. When guys like Findlay/Smith are holding it the belt may even be on the same level as the BCG World Championship in terms of quality delivered. Title defenses will obviously be more frequent as well because we'll be aware of guys being on their way out and such. I doubt I'll do anything very formal like 3 defenses and you get to challenge BCG World Champion. At the moment, Big Bruiser Findlay is my champion. They keyfabe story is that Bulldozer Brandon Smith had lost his opportunity at taking the belt back so he helped Findlay get an opportunity at it and Findlay did the job. A Bulldozer vs. Bruiser match is probably in the making.

I've been working on getting Bruiser/Bulldozer friends with some of my loyalist to see if it helps me retain them when GCG or PGHW or BHOTWG come along.

Status

Good point about GCG. Although I have seen them survive quite awhile in one or two tests. I'm hoping they hit National quickly so they are more likely to die and also no longer involved in the regional battle.

Made it thru January. GCG are stealing Kadonnna, who was involved in the BigBattle TagMania tournament. Good thing him and Kiyoka lost out quickly. Fucking GCG.

Finished third in the regional battle for the month. Guess upping the production values didn't help that much. Lost a bit over $100K so probably need to keep running shows that aren't too heavy on top talent to make sure the bleeding doesn't get worse.

Game spat out a decent randomly generated worker for the start of February. Mulling signing him. Would immediately become loyal so probably worthwhile.

No One

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Big Papa View Post
    Good point about GCG. Although I have seen them survive quite awhile in one or two tests. I'm hoping they hit National quickly so they are more likely to die and also no longer involved in the regional battle.

Made it thru January. GCG are stealing Kadonnna, who was involved in the BigBattle TagMania tournament. Good thing him and Kiyoka lost out quickly. Fucking GCG.

Finished third in the regional battle for the month. Guess upping the production values didn't help that much. Lost a bit over $100K so probably need to keep running shows that aren't too heavy on top talent to make sure the bleeding doesn't get worse.

Game spat out a decent randomly generated worker for the start of February. Mulling signing him. Would immediately become loyal so probably worthwhile.
    Guessing you mean cult? Sucks about losing Kadonomaro. Ive got him doing a weight gain and he's slowly rising up the BCG ladder. Gonna be interesting to see if GCG make a grab for him in mine.

86k lost for the month of April. Sofu Ozawa took Motoyuki as a protege and I'm disappointed. Would've preferred Toshinobu.

In May now. Building up to Test of Champions and anticipating the tsunami.

EDIT: BHOTWG fall down to cult and celebrate by offering a written to Big Bruiser Findlay.
    Last edited by Happy Jon; Yesterday at 08:46 PM.

Thread Information