28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nicky Talent (2)

7 25.00%
  • Cyrus T (31)

11 39.29%
  • Jim (15)

10 35.71%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The 2015 Carl Grimes Bracket Semifinals:(2) Nicky Talent vs (31) Cyrus T vs (15) Jim

Re: The 2015 Carl Grimes Bracket Semifinals:(2) Nicky Talent vs (31) Cyrus T vs (15)

Suffer? Pfft...I've been an admin here for five and a half years. Five and a half years of trying to fix problems, dealing with drama, dealing with AdSense ditching us, trying to cooperate with AdSense unsuccessfully after wasting hours of trying to make WC AdSense friendly, deleting hundreds of spambots before they could inflict damage onto WC, trying to figure out the right people to lead WC after staff members stepped down, opening up and setting up a whole new E-Fed knowing there would be some backlash, spending hours in the template just trying to find the one solution to fix in a skin problem, spending hours adding and changing images (Avatars, posticons, team userbar, wrestler userbars), spending even more time trying to figure out why the system doesn't want to update said images, helping teach a new admin the ropes, helping teach yet another new admin some of the ropes, and so much more than for five and a half years, I haven't received a penny for any of that work and headaches.

What does Cyrus know about suffering on WC? Jim has been suffering for five and a half years and yet he still comes back every day to suffer a little bit more for the betterment of the site.

And all of those five and a half years without having to post a gif of the Doctor being all sad to try and garner a little cheap sympathy.

All About That Ace

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: The 2015 Carl Grimes Bracket Semifinals:(2) Nicky Talent vs (31) Cyrus T vs (15)

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Suffer? Pfft...I've been an admin here for five and a half years. Five and a half years of trying to fix problems, dealing with drama, dealing with AdSense ditching us, trying to cooperate with AdSense unsuccessfully after wasting hours of trying to make WC AdSense friendly, deleting hundreds of spambots before they could inflict damage onto WC, trying to figure out the right people to lead WC after staff members stepped down, opening up and setting up a whole new E-Fed knowing there would be some backlash, spending hours in the template just trying to find the one solution to fix in a skin problem, spending hours adding and changing images (Avatars, posticons, team userbar, wrestler userbars), spending even more time trying to figure out why the system doesn't want to update said images, helping teach a new admin the ropes, helping teach yet another new admin some of the ropes, and so much more than for five and a half years, I haven't received a penny for any of that work and headaches.

What does Cyrus know about suffering on WC? Jim has been suffering for five and a half years and yet he still comes back every day to suffer a little bit more for the betterment of the site.

And all of those five and a half years without having to post a gif of the Doctor being all sad to try and garner a little cheap sympathy.

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    England

I was going to vote for Jim but Jims speech there changed my mind.

All About That Ace

Status
      Country                    Canada

Crock on the speech -

OR....and here me out on this, he's like a World War 2 veteran watching a movie based on the war. It brought up too many past memories of suffering. He had to vote for Cyrus to try and erase the memories from his head as quick as possible.

For goodness sake, haven't we all suffered long enough?

A vote for Jim is a vote against suffering. A vote for Cyrus is a vote for...um...AIDS. That's right. If you vote for Cyrus, you love you some AIDS.

HOSS MOD

Status

...Didn't we award you a KOWC crown once already, Jim? Oh yeah, we did.

I think we all acknowledge that without you, the site would've probably fallen apart several times over. But this isn't about that. This is about a shot at glory, at redemption, at a revival of a once promising upstart's career on WC. You've had your glory. It's time for someone else to have that shot.

This isn't about me winning KOWC. This is about stopping you from winning and becoming KING AIDS. We can't let this happen, people!

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Not even going to speech to rally.

fuck this tournament

fuck you
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Comeback King

Status

Shit just got real

HOSS MOD

Status

This isn't about me winning KOWC. This is about stopping you from winning and becoming KING AIDS. We can't let this happen, people!
    You're not stopping me from winning this round, Jim. Not again. Not like last time. You call me King AIDS? Nah, more like King Band-Aid, the bandage that can unite and heal a wounded and fractured forum and bring us to a new age of enlightenment. You would dare stand in the way of progress?

Striving for a B+ in life

Status

Kind of want to make a second account, buy a VIP membership and vote for Jim after reading that speech.

But King Cyrus T sounds so cool! UGH!

"The Golden One" Devin Golden

3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion
    Final record: 94-58-10

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus T View Post
    You're not stopping me from winning this round, Jim. Not again. Not like last time. You call me King AIDS? Nah, more like King Band-Aid, the bandage that can unite and heal a wounded and fractured forum and bring us to a new age of enlightenment. You would dare stand in the way of progress?
    Look at this motherfucker trying to use a Band-Aid to fix AIDS. Pfft...he's not even trying to save ya'll lives. Don't ever let this fool on the Titanic. He'd try fixing the hole with a sticker.

Voting to have Jim win this round does not mean Jim wins KOWC. It simply means King AIDS does not.

HOSS MOD

Status

I do have to commend you on one thing, Jim. Normally this would be the part where you use your Admin powers to change my name to AIDS just to spite me. But you haven't! Kudos!

Still, my time. My shot at glory. Mine. Need it. Want it. Gotta have it.

Comeback King

Status

I really hope Nicky wins after this

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Talent View Post

fuck this tournament

fuck you
    Godamn Nicky, you didn't tell me you had such a great gift for speeches. VOTE FOR THIS MAN. King Nicky FTW.

disclaimer: King Cyrus & King Jim also FTW.

Spoiler:

I'm not good at signatures.

God's Gift to God

Status

Jim with a PIPE BOMB

J.I.M. Punk

ily

stressed but chillin

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Talent View Post

fuck this tournament

fuck you
    you forgot the part where Will Smith don't gotta cuss in his raps to sell records

Spoiler:

I FIXED THEM NOW SUCK ME

Status

The 2015 Carl Grimes Bracket Semifinals:(2) Nicky Talent vs (31) Cyrus T vs (...

Cry me a fucking river and get back to work boyo

WC Fantrax Premiership

2014 - 20/12/5 - 1st in Regular Season, 2nd Overall
    2015 - 21/14/1 - 3rd in Regular Season, Tied 3rd Overall
    2016 - 21/14/1 - 1st in Regular Season, 2nd Overall
    2017 - 20/15/1 - 3rd in Regular Season, Tied 3rd Overall
    2018 - 20/15/1 - 4th in Regular Season, 2nd Overall

Admin in Lockdown

Status

Re: The 2015 Carl Grimes Bracket Semifinals:(2) Nicky Talent vs (31) Cyrus T vs (...

Quote Originally Posted by Nash View Post
    Cry me a fucking river and get back to work boyo
    Let's get him to fill out another AdSense application

On Vacation

Status

No one knows Jim's struggle. Hell, he has had to deal with me those five and a half years! How many times has Jim had to go off on me for harassing other members?

I elect to change my vote to Jim!

Just Kidding Nicky

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information