Page 113 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114 LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 2269

Thread: FWA characters Twitter thread (ONE-STOP SHOP)

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

Re: FWA characters Twitter thread (ONE-STOP SHOP)

@RealMonster Aint the team of Kennedy, Sullivan and Garcia...it's the team of Garcia, Kennedy and Sullivan. Remember that.

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

@GoddessOfCaramel I've been called a lot of things in my career, in my life. Lately people are calling me Miss Switzerland...and not just my fellow Wrestlers, but someone actually yelled out to me today, calling me "Miss Switzerland". I hope it doesn't stick, nothing against Switzerland, but its an odd one.

#NeutralBecauseEveryoneElseIsWrong

Hail To The King

Status
      Country                    United States

@AliceInWonderland: @FWA:

(singing video of Alice in The Dark Forest)

Come On Down....

Come On Down...

The Rabbit Hole...

Into the night you will see...

What is around you might not believe...

This is home...

You will see...

Come Down The Rabbit Hole With Me...

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

Fearless University

Status

@GoddessOfCaramel People have been fighting for what they think is right, but I thought the treatment of Devin Golden was appalling. He stood up for some people when no one else wanted too. He looked past Cyrus Truth handing out Title matches to his friends and backed them up, and that was the thanks he gets...

MERHABALAR AQ

Status
      Country                    Turkey

@real.NOVA.DIAMOND: Do I have to teach you this lesson again, @WildcardRandall?
    Worker bees can leave.
    Even drones can fly away.
    The Queen is their slave.

Fearless University

Status

@GoddessOfCaramel No one can argue against who won on Fight Night. I called that match right down the middle. Just like no one will be able to argue against my victory at Desert Storm. #3TimeChampion

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    @real.NOVA.DIAMOND: Do I have to teach you this lesson again, @WildcardRandall?
    @WildcardRandall
    The only lesson that will be taught will be for you learning to keep my name out of your mouth once I shove my boot down your throat
    Once I’m done with that, I’ll finish what I started with Parr this past week and put him down again

Rest in power, Flock U
    Rest in power, TCON

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

@RealMonster Hey, Eyes...you actin' all big and bad, callin' me out? I'll take a break from my journey to step down to your level, snack you around like the bitch that you are, and move on back to where I was headed. Bring TED. Bring Killemall. Whichever one of them is carrying the balls this week...Oh, that's right...I forgot Alana is the only one that has any balls in that group.

MERHABALAR AQ

Status

@real.NOVA.DIAMOND: Don't act like your name holds a value, @WildcardRandall, or like you're capable of finishing anything. There is a reason that last week was an upset victory for you and not just a regular one.
    Worker bees can leave.

MERHABALAR AQ

Status

@real.NOVA.DIAMOND: Am I still the nGw champion? If I am, I might as go for the 'quadruple champ' now that 'triple champ' is taken.
    Worker bees can leave.

Fearless University

Status

@GoddessOfCaramel All I can do is congratulate @KingSully and look towards Carnal Contendership. I was so close to being a 3 time World Champion, instead Dave walked out with 3 Championships.

No One

Status
      Country                    Canada

@KingKazadi: y'all remember when i beat king sully so bad, he couldnt muster up any effort in his next title defense then disappeared for two years and when he came back named himself king after me? now hes a triple champion. he followed my blueprint to the t. im proud of you sully.

Status

@KingSullinator

Kings do not concern themselves with the opinions of sheep. The man you scored a cheap win against in 2016 was a different man. A man who played by the rules, and let people run around the Kingdom of the FWA like chickens with cut off heads. In 2018, a new man was born. A king. And that King has conquered the Kingdom of the FWA ever since. You bragging about scoring a cheap meaningless victory against an injured and burnt out version of me in 2016 is the equivalent of saying you beat Michael Jordan in a dunk contest when he was four years old. The biggest difference between us in 2016 and us now is, my success and abilities have skyrocketed. And you? You've been doing what since then? Bagging groceries? Please return to the FWA. Please challenge me to a fight. Because me and you fighting in 2019 is not the equivalent of beating four year old Michael Jordan in a dunk contest...it's the equivalent of me beating the gold medal winner of the Special Olympics in a dunk contest.

You could go ahead and buy FWA 2k20, Create yourself with the create a wrestler feature (because we all know you weren't important enough to be added to the game), and make your attributes all 99. You would still lose to me. Because I am The King...and you? You're nothing.

Go ahead and come back. I'd love to add you to the list. You'll be just another name, along with all the other losers whose careers I've officially ended...Dominik Armistead, Thomas Jordan, PASSION, Kevin Cromwell, Aaron Kendrick, and so many more. My name is a household name. And yours? The closest to the household YOUR NAME is, are the trash bags under the kitchen sink.

Please come back Kazardi. Please...

No One

Status

@KingKazadi: look, if youre gonna call me a sheep, you gotta stick to the bit. triple champ being insecure about a "sheep's" opinion really isnt a good look. 2nd tip, kid, dont spray and pray, commit to one cheap insult instead of three. you just end up losing your focus and sound rambly.

@KingKazadi: all that said, i know my worth, ill gladly come back to the fwa with a guaranteed match against @KingSullinator, nothing less. teacher vs. student is always a classic and i definitely got a lot more shit i still need to teach you. just ask those suits holding your leash to send me the contract.

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

@FWAMattRobinson

We do not negotiate with terrorists. If @KingKazadi wants his shot, he wins the CC. That's the only way. If he truly is as good as he believes himself to be, that shouldnt be a problem. Ball is in his court.

No One

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sayer View Post
    @FWAMattRobinson

We do not negotiate with terrorists. If @KingKazadi wants his shot, he wins the CC. That's the only way. If he truly is as good as he believes himself to be, that shouldnt be a problem. Ball is in his court.
    @KingKazadi: judging the capacity of a wrestler by success in a cc is absurd. the equivalent of calling hamidou diallo a good basketball player because he won the dunk contest. an analogy king sully might appreciate. the fwa circus never changes. keep protecting your triple champ. king sully made his insecurity clear. the facts are clear. the triple champ has never beaten me, ive beaten the triple champ.

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

@KingKazadi Not protecting anyone. You want facts? Fact: You walked out before you could get the opportunity. When the pressure got too much, you bolted. You dont get handouts here Kaz. You left so you sacrificed your place in line. Everyone else who's been busting their ass and earning their spot? They get the opportunities. But hey, you win the CC match, you'll have earned it fair and square. No negotiations. That's the offer. We can take it or leave it. That's your choice as well.

No One

Status

@KingKazadi: you cant walk out on an opportunity that was never coming. and you cant earn a title shot in the match equivalent of a hand out you call the cc. i said the cc was bullshit back then, and i stand by those words now. its not a demonstration of skill. the only people excited about the cc are the people whose only chances of striking gold is playing the lottery. but fair. no negotiations. youre afraid for king sully, and that's fine. 1-0 is a good record against a triple champ. i just wanted to give him the opportunity at redemption.

No One

Status

@KingKazadi: fun story, it was right around this time last year, give or take a couple of days, that the fwa called me hoping id come back to take cyrus off his throne. there was no "earn your spot". there was no "win a cc". there was no "you walked out" they didnt care about me cutting in line. but now that theyve got a new poster boy on the throne, not quite the same, is it? the fwa doesnt care about you earning your spot. it is not a meritocracy. it never has been and it never will be.

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

@KingKazadi Not gonna cave in to an entitled bitch that wants everything handed to him. Your loss. Maybe some Japanese indy is desperate enough for you.

Page 113 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114 LastLast

Thread Information