Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Thread: NXT General Discussion

People's Champion

Status

Re: NXT General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by The EC View Post
    Actually if you fall asleep three times during a match it doesn't mean shit except that you might need to see a doctor.
    Maybe he was just tired.

I wasnt a fan either. I like Dunn a lot. I was excited for Walter and thought he was so overhyped once the match was finished. My friend felt the same way. The tag match stole the show. Then the main event.
    ROH!!!ROH!!!ROH!!!

I LOOOOOOOVE YOU

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by OMB View Post
    If i fall asleep during a match 3 times its not good. Case in point Walter v Dunne.
    I love how with you it’s always my opinion is right everyone’s else’s is wrong. I didn’t like this so it’s bad. You’re not the messiah of wrestling bub. We all have different tastes none of which are right or wrong because that’s not how opinions work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status

Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    Maybe he was just tired.

I wasnt a fan either. I like Dunn a lot. I was excited for Walter and thought he was so overhyped once the match was finished. My friend felt the same way. The tag match stole the show. Then the main event.
    Yeah I'm coming off a little strong. Like I said, nothing wrong with enjoying a Gargano/Cole more than a Walter/Dunne. I just feel one was easily better and never been one to criticize something's quality because I found it boring. I'm not personally very entertained by Mozart or Citizen Kane but I know they possess qualities that make them objectively good.

Hail To The King

Status

Quote Originally Posted by JakeYourBooty View Post
    I love how with you it’s always my opinion is right everyone’s else’s is wrong. I didn’t like this so it’s bad. You’re not the messiah of wrestling bub. We all have different tastes none of which are right or wrong because that’s not how opinions work.

You are completely right it is my opinion I should of said IMO I think at the very least Walters matches in WWE havent been good thats my opinion. So I do apoligize if it came off wrong to anyone.

I would love to say I was wrong about Walter and he put on a hell of a match and when he does I will gladly say it but since coming in WWE I dont see the hype.

Look I had no prior knowledge of Walter pre nxt uk apperence and he was hyped as the second coming. I love Dunne alot I think hes the future of company but, Walter just didnt impress me. Hes a big man I will give him that and his chops were good but after that he didnt do anything to make me go damn that was cool or oh shit he killed that promo.

At the end of the day you are right Booty its my opnion and my opinion can change the more I see of him. I am never rooting against anyone the more someone succeeds the better it is for wrestling in general.

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

I LOOOOOOOVE YOU

Status

NXT General Discussion

You are completely right it is my opinion I should of said IMO I think at the very least Walters matches in WWE havent been good thats my opinion. So I do apoligize if it came off wrong to anyone.

I would love to say I was wrong about Walter and he put on a hell of a match and when he does I will gladly say it but since coming in WWE I dont see the hype.

Look I had no prior knowledge of Walter pre nxt uk apperence and he was hyped as the second coming. I love Dunne alot I think hes the future of company but, Walter just didnt impress me. Hes a big man I will give him that and his chops were good but after that he didnt do anything to make me go damn that was cool or oh shit he killed that promo.

At the end of the day you are right Booty its my opnion and my opinion can change the more I see of him. I am never rooting against anyone the more someone succeeds the better it is for wrestling in general.
    Good response I’m a big fan of any post that says “Booty you are right”

The Flow

Status
      Country                    Canada

I don’t wanna be that guy but plenty of people have posted WALTER matches on the forum before he came to WWE so to say that you had no prior knowledge of him is kind of a lame excuse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only time WWE came close to a good story line post Attitude Era was Undertaker/Mordecai - Dakstang

Relentless Admin

Status
      Country                    England

Walter's the best wrestler in the world, but the environment he's in today won't get the best out of him just like how Chris Hero went from the best in 2016 to a guy who had good TV matches once a month.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

*edit*

Posted in the wrong spot like a dum dum, please delete.

Rest in power, Flock U
    Rest in power, TCON

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

The Flow

Status

NXT Live came to my city yesterday so I went and it was a pretty fun show. Opening match was Roddy defending the NA title against Isaiah "Swerve" Scott and it was a great match. Candice LeRae and Tegan Nox beat Vanessa Borne and Aliyah in a pretty fun, though formulaic, match. Next up Kassius Ohno squashed Bronson Reed and then cut a promo bashing our city then Finn Balor came out and beat him in a fairly okay match. The next match was the Outliers with Robert Stone versus Breezango which Breezango won and it was way better than I thought it'd be when they first came out. Tyler Breeze grew up in the area so him being there was expected, and Fandango with him was a nice surprise. We had a quick intermission then Shayna defended her title against Dakota Kai in a great match. Damian Priest beat Dominik Dijakovic in an okay match. In our main event O'Reilly and Fish defended the belts against Matt Riddle and Pete Dunne in a really good match. Strong came out and UE beat down Riddle and Dunne after the match until Breezango made the save to send the crowd home happy. Balor, Riddle, and Breeze had the biggest pops of the night while Shayna, Ohno, and The Outliers had the biggest heat of the night.

The only time WWE came close to a good story line post Attitude Era was Undertaker/Mordecai - Dakstang

Hail To The King

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Slick Mitch View Post
    NXT Live came to my city yesterday so I went and it was a pretty fun show. Opening match was Roddy defending the NA title against Isaiah "Swerve" Scott and it was a great match. Candice LeRae and Tegan Nox beat Vanessa Borne and Aliyah in a pretty fun, though formulaic, match. Next up Kassius Ohno squashed Bronson Reed and then cut a promo bashing our city then Finn Balor came out and beat him in a fairly okay match. The next match was the Outliers with Robert Stone versus Breezango which Breezango won and it was way better than I thought it'd be when they first came out. Tyler Breeze grew up in the area so him being there was expected, and Fandango with him was a nice surprise. We had a quick intermission then Shayna defended her title against Dakota Kai in a great match. Damian Priest beat Dominik Dijakovic in an okay match. In our main event O'Reilly and Fish defended the belts against Matt Riddle and Pete Dunne in a really good match. Strong came out and UE beat down Riddle and Dunne after the match until Breezango made the save to send the crowd home happy. Balor, Riddle, and Breeze had the biggest pops of the night while Shayna, Ohno, and The Outliers had the biggest heat of the night.
    They are fun. I go to them all the time never had Roddy yet or Johnny. So you having Roddy got me jelly

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

The Flow

Status

Also my friends smoked a joint with Riddle after the show

Relentless Admin

Status

Shitty if true

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

Heard that. It's ridiculous. They are on TV and should be paid accordingly.

WAKE UP

Status

there really should be more noise about that considering the current climate and that they were putting it out there to the public they'd be giving guys raises

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

That's ridiculous. Can't believe WWE have got away with fucking their staff over for so long. Man if WWE had a union Vince would be so screwed.

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Thread Information