Re: NXT General Discussion

KINGS REIGN SUPREME

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Last Real Man Hype

Status

THE KINGS OF THE WORLD AT WHAT THEY DO

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

BIG KAIJU~

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Yeah when I saw the Video last night I was happy, excited, and putting my Death Metal Fingers up. I didn't expect that to happen, and it bums we might never get on the main stage, but who knows maybe Santa Claus saw that and changes things up.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    It's Morphin Time: A Mighty Morphin Walkthrough

Hail To The King

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    Yeah when I saw the Video last night I was happy, excited, and putting my Death Metal Fingers up. I didn't expect that to happen, and it bums we might never get on the main stage, but who knows maybe Santa Claus saw that and changes things up.
    Sheamus is set to retire soon maybe KoW be on main roster

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    Aaland

I was watching then Cesaro shows up , the pop was sweet as cabin be, it was great too see him show some love to his friend kassius , really liked the spinning bit too, when they had kassius had a stroll down his career was good too, shows the really have big plans for him, hopefully.

Peace.

People's Champion

Status

Hey guys....what are Peyton Royces best matches in nxt?
    Vayne, Fuji, Grim, Booty,Shock, Rainskaker, Nat, Hoho and Lghikas are the best!!!!!!!!!!

The Planet's Admin

Status
      Country                    England

^ There are none.

Nick Miller of the mighty/TM61/TMDK has been released. Apparently he went back to Australia when his baby was born and decided he didn't want to return. I know Shane was always going to be the guy who would do better than Nick because he had the personality, but really it's not worked out for either man.

The Flow

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    ^ There are none.

Nick Miller of the mighty/TM61/TMDK has been released. Apparently he went back to Australia when his baby was born and decided he didn't want to return. I know Shane was always going to be the guy who would do better than Nick because he had the personality, but really it's not worked out for either man.
    Yeah their run was very disappointing. I enjoyed what I saw of them in other promotions and they just didn't work out as a team with NXT. Hopefully Shane can break out as a singles wrestler as he definitely has more talent and charisma.

The only time WWE came close to a good story line post Attitude Era was Undertaker/Mordecai - Dakstang

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Slick Mitch View Post
    Yeah their run was very disappointing. I enjoyed what I saw of them in other promotions and they just didn't work out as a team with NXT. Hopefully Shane can break out as a singles wrestler as he definitely has more talent and charisma.
    At this point he should probably be 205 Live bound right?

The Flow

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by The EC View Post
    He'd definitely have to shed some pounds but I'd rather him stay on NXT. He could be a believable heel who thinks he's better than others kinda like when Almas found his identity.

The only time WWE came close to a good story line post Attitude Era was Undertaker/Mordecai - Dakstang

The Planet's Admin

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The EC View Post
    My concern would be that Shane has been a tag wrestler for so much of his career I think he'd be exposed if he moved up to the main roster as a singles act. This is going to be a significant adjustment for him and more time spent in NXT developing his act will be a benefit.

Firefly Fun House

Status

My concern would be that Shane has been a tag wrestler for so much of his career I think he'd be exposed if he moved up to the main roster as a singles act. This is going to be a significant adjustment for him and more time spent in NXT developing his act will be a benefit.
    I’m thinking they may put him with another and send him to NXT UK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Planet's Admin

Status

Quote Originally Posted by JakeYourBooty View Post
    I’m thinking they may put him with another and send him to NXT UK

They do love using the commonwealth on NXT UK, it wouldn't of surprised me if they wanted to use The Mighty at some point in 2019 for the show.

Jonah Rock who they are signing was apart of TMDK stable in Australia, that would make for a very different team.

Firefly Fun House

Status

They do love using the commonwealth on NXT UK, it wouldn't of surprised me if they wanted to use The Mighty at some point in 2019 for the show.

Jonah Rock who they are signing was apart of TMDK stable in Australia, that would make for a very different team.
    It’d be a welcome change doe Thorne I’m sure

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Slick Mitch View Post
    He'd definitely have to shed some pounds but I'd rather him stay on NXT. He could be a believable heel who thinks he's better than others kinda like when Almas found his identity.
    Just looking at him, I wouldn't question his fit on the roster. I just think NXT is becoming very crowded with mainstays like Black, Ciampa, Gargano, Dream, Ricochet and TUE plus newcomers like Riddle, Lee, The Forgotten Sons, Dijakovic and they have to give time to the women's and tag divisions as well. Hard to see him commanding any air time. NXT UK probably is the better spot for him though. Either way, just don't see him working out as a singles act on NXT.

Status

I actually had a theory they might run Lorcan and Burch vs. The Mighty on this UK TakeOver show but I guess that isn't the case. I hadn't heard about Jonah Rock signing though. That's fantastic. Not sure why but I have always really liked him and was going to use him on a fantasy indy BTB I was plotting last year.

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

I'm not as into NXT as I used to be but I remember sometime after Shane was injured (was it Shane?) they ran some of those 'here's who I/we are and how I/we got here' pieces like they did with Finn Balor, Apollo Crews, and Roddy Strong and they showed some amount of fun personality there. Wish they could've showcased that personality stuff better once they returned to the ring but as with many guys who had those 'my journey' pieces, they didn't or couldn't for one reason or another. Bland personalities aside, they had some pretty good matches, and if NXT can make Angelo Dawkins less dull with the addition of Montez Ford, or if bland-ass Roddy Strong can fuck his way into the tag titles in that stupid ending of the Takeover: New Orleans triple-tag match - I'm genuinely surprised everyone just seemed to gloss over that insult of a twist - then surely they could've found a way to make TM61 work, right?

Then they turned heel, lost pretty much every single match, and I haven't heard anyone talk about them since.

No real loss, I suppose. Shane Thorne was always going to be the star of the two, much like Montez Ford will be the star once Street Profits run it's course, but NXT's pretty jam-packed with talent bustling for airtime already. Unless he had a shift to 205 Live or NXT UK, there's a strong chance he'll get lost in the crowd.
    Last edited by Smooth Jazz Wolf; 12-15-2018 at 11:01 AM.

CWA: A Decade of Decadence
    Maybe the end of something great.
    Maybe the start of something new.
    Stay tuned.

FKA RaiZ-R

Status

I'm so glad this was a choice Miller made because it means I can genuinely celebrate this without feeling guilty. Dude was generic af in every conceivable fashion and Thorne was dragging him along with him. Whether or not Thorne can succeed as a singles star is debatable but he certainly has more personality, talent and a better look than Miller did, so we'll just have to see.

Apparently the door is open for a return as well, so it doesn't sound like Miller is quitting the business, just committing to his family first and foremost. If he spends another couple of years working singles matches maybe he can fill in gaps that he has in his game and come back stronger.

Different and better in my opinion. I've seen very minimal Jonah Rock stuff but I've liked all of it.

Status

WWE PRESENTING HALFTIME HEAT LIVE FROM THE WWE PERFORMANCE CENTER TODAY

By Mike Johnson on 2019-02-03 09:30:00
    WWE will resurrect the Halftime Heat concept tonight, airing a WWE NXT bout live from the WWE Performance Center during the Super Bowl's halftime show this evening.

Based on the brawl that took place following Takeover, WWE NXT Champion Tomasso Ciampa & NXT North American Champion Johnny Gargano & Adam Cole will battle The Velveteen Dream & Aleister Black & Ricochet.

WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels and Vic Jospeh will be the announce team for the broadcast.

In 1999, WWE aired the first-ever Halftime Heat, featuring The Rock vs. Mankind in an Empty Arena Falls Count Anywhere match that saw Mankind capture the WWF title.
    Sorry if this has already been posted.

Status

They about to set up Adam Cole vs. Shawn Michaels at Mania right here..

Thread Information