Thread: Fight Night Results 11/15/2014

Boobage Expert

Status

Fight Night Results 11/15/2014

The Fantasy Wrestling Alliance Presents
    Live from Baton Rouge, Louisiana

FIGHT NIGHT

Friday, November 15th, 2014

The broadcast begins with a wild and fun pyrotechnic show. The camera pans around the arena and signs are waving for everyone but mostly Ashley O' Ryan and Stu St. Clair. There are also quite a few in support of Gabrielle and Jason Gryphon. The camera then zooms in on Langdon Trafford and Piers Gallagher ready to start the live broadcast with this electric crowd.

Langdon Trafford: We are live from the Baton Rouge River Center here in the heart of Louisiana. Tonight a massive main event! An elimination style tag team match with four teams that include Gabrielle Montgomery, Jason Gryphon, Ryan Rondo, Saddle Sally, Jack of Diamonds, Chris Kennedy, Shannon O' Neal and Drew Stevenson will battle it out! And then this was just announced earlier this morning....Stu St. Clair and Ashley O' Ryan will speak about their upcoming climatic match. This is not a show you want to miss!

Piers Gallagher: You're tellin' me buddy! This card is loaded with fresh talent and veterans alike. Jay Star is taking on Ghost and the tag team carousel continues as Ayla El and "Rockstar" Randy Ramon take on the formidable team of Danny Toner and Marcus Thane the "Monarch of Shadows". Ayla El and Randy's tag title reigns might be short lived.

Langdon: I have no doubt that match will be thrilling. And we've also got Phillip A. Jackson finally back in the ring tonight! He CLAIMS to be a changed man.

Piers: Why do you have to say it like that? Jackson is an upstanding citizen and I don't like you insinuating that he is somehow being dishonest.

Langdon: I'm being optimistic but cautious.

Piers: Well I believe in Phillip A. Jackson. Because I believe in humanity, unlike some people....

Langdon: Ahem...speaking of humanity we have Humanity taking on Alana Allure right now! Let's go to the ring....

Humanity vs. Alana Allure

Lucy Pinder: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is set for one-fall! In the ring, Allure! And introducing her opponent, weighing in at 275lbs… HUMANITY!

“A Nightmare on Elm Street (NES): Title Screen" by David Wise hits and the FWA crowd burst open with boos! Humanity walks out onto the stage looking like a monster from hell. As he walks down the ramp, the little kids begin to cry as their parents shield their eyes from the horrific display of Humanity.

The match begins with Humanity grabbing Allure. They lock up, but Humanity is easily able to take control. He whips the woman into the ropes, as she comes back at him… CACTUS CLOTHESLINE! Her body is knocked down by the hard clothesline! Humanity starts to stomp down on her body until the referee breaks it up. Allure slowly gets up, but Humanity runs up from behind and hits another Cactus Clothesline throwing her over the top rope!

Humanity goes outside of the ring and picks up the frail body of Allure and drops her right onto the protective barricade! She screams in agony in response to that, but then Humanity grabs Allure’s foot and pulls her off the barricade causing her to fall face first onto the hard floor! She cries out in pain as Humanity lifts her up easily and throws her limp body into the ring. Humanity gives a nasty look at the crowd members nearby before rolling into the ring.

Humanity goes into the ring and locks in a devastating crossface! Allure is screaming in utter agony! Thankfully, the ropes are nearby and she’s able to grab them! Humanity releases the hold at the 4 count. Humanity takes Allure up to the top rope… PILEDRIVER FROM THE TOP ROPE! Her neck must be broken! But, Humanity doesn’t care! Humanity hits an Exploder Suplex on Allure! Humanity sits in the corner and laughs as Allure takes a long while to get up… GOLDBERG SPEAR! Allure must be torn in half!

Humanity laughs at the damage caused to Allure. When she gets up she gets hit by the Welcome to Reality Clothesline from Hell! Humanity isn’t finished with Allure. He picks up her limp and broken body and hits a River Styx Powerbomb! Allure is out cold! Humanity grabs her legs and locks in No Rest for the Living! Allure isn’t even able to tap, so the referee has to call it!

Winner: Humanity via TKO

“Last of My Kind” by Alice In Chains erupts through the speakers and the arena sinks into darkness. The crowd begins booing loudly as red diamonds begin shining through the crowd and spinning around the arena. As the ramp way lights up with a red hue, Jack of Diamonds saunters out onto the stage and absorbs even more boos before stretching out his hand. The Queen of Hearts makes her way to join Jack and they begin walking down the ramp, arm-in-arm.

Piers Gallagher: It's time! I've been looking forward to this like you wouldn't believe, Langdon!

Langdon Trafford: Well this certainly has all the makings of an interesting evening. For those not aware, Jack of Diamonds wrote an open letter of sorts addressed to FWA Heavyweight Champion Gabrielle Montgomery and posted it to FWA.com. In this letter, the Number One Contender openly discussed his feelings about the FWA, his return, Jason Gryphon and most importantly Gabrielle Montgomery. He was very critical of the champion but insisted that it was nothing personal. He then went on to invite Gabrielle onto a talk show and informed her that she should bring her daughter Carmella as well.

PG: That's right! Diamond Diaries with Gabrielle Montgomery. The very first edition in history and it's gonna be brilliant!

Jack and Shannon have made their way into the ring. The arena lights remain dimmed but red mood lighting casts its presence on the ring. The set is as elaborate as you'd expect with Jackie. A faux bar-counter sits in the middle of the ring with bar stools surrounding it. Green felt lines the mat as an ode to Jack's former days as a Vegas card dealer. In front of the bar-counter sits a luxurious throne lined with gold trim and built from an endless bank account. As Jack and Shannon smile coyly at each other, the crowd busts out into a “We Want Gabby” chant.

Jack of Diamonds: That's why we're here, simpletons.

The crowd fires out another quick round of boos towards Jack.

JOD: Settle down, settle down. We've got entertainment in Spades here for you tonight. Don't we, Shannon?

Queen of Hearts: Of course we do, Jackie. But it seems everyone here forgot that every great show begins with a monologue.

More boos.

JOD: If I've learned anything in my time back it's that this FWA fanbase forgets a lot of things. They forgot about my contributions to this company. This industry. They forgot about the history I made and the history I promised to make. I go away and come back to cheers and then they forget that one week later and begin booing me. It's sad, really. But I expect nothing less from a large group of people that spends so much time worshiping someone like...Gabby Montgomery.

The crowd pops loudly and starts chanting “We Want Gabby” yet again.

JOD: A woman revered for her accomplishments. A woman that reveres herself for being revered. A cyclical creature, this woman seems to be. But above all else she is...the FWA Heavyweight Champion. She is everything I despise in this business, in this world. She is a representation of the worst kinds of success. She is my opponent on the Crossfire Reunion show and she is my very first guest on Diamond Diaries. I'm a man of the people, though you don't deserve it...

Jack lingers in a lull begging the fans to boo him. They oblige.

JOD: ...and because of that, I now give you what you've been asking for. Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls...The Caramel Champion Gabrielle Montgomery.

The Champion's music hits and the crowd goes crazy. Gabrielle makes her way onto the ramp, championship over her shoulder and beside her is Carmella. Gabby looks down at her daughter and raises her eyebrows and they both begin laughing as Gabby grabs Melly's hand and begins walking to the ring.

LT: We weren't sure if Gabby was going to actually bring her daughter but clearly she had no worries about putting Carmella into the ring with Jack of Diamonds.

PG: Worries? Why would she be worried, you moron?

LT: Have you been paying attention to Jack the past few months? For lack of a better term this man is deranged. His mood changes week in and week out and I'm not convinced that he couldn't be a danger to that little girl.

PG: You're always whining about something! Especially when it comes to Jackie so why don't you just keep quiet. You're not hosting this show!

Gabrielle and Carmella are now standing in the ring on the opposite side of Jack and Shannon. Shannon is glaring fiendishly at Gabby and Gabby simply returns the sentiment with an unamused smile. Carmella stands firmly at her mother's side but refuses to look in Jack's direction. Jackie picks up on this and playfully rocks back and forth in an attempt to gain her attention. Gabrielle just shakes her head and puts her arm around Carmella. Jack decides to quit wasting time and motions towards the throne.

JOD: Well then, here we are. Diamond Diaries with Gabrielle Montgomery. But I fear we can't properly start this unless you take your rightful seat on the throne.

Gabby doesn't budge from where she's standing but takes this time to pick up a microphone off one of the bar stools.

Gabrielle Montgomery: As much as I appreciate the offer, I think we're doing just fine over here.

Shannon takes offense to this and steps toward Gabby with a microphone of her own.

QOH: Is our throne not good enough for you? After all, you're a Goddess aren't you? You're the FWA Heavyweight Champion, aren't you? In your little interpretation of the world you obviously consider yourself Queen. So go ahead...take a seat.

Gabrielle is very unimpressed with the proceedings so far and rolls her eyes.

GM: I don't think yo-
    QOH: SIT!

Gabby is taken aback by Shannon's interjection. Jack is standing in the far corner of the ring, mockingly applauding as the crowd stirs. Carmella tugs on her mother's arm and motions for her to lean over so she can whisper in her ear. After this exchange Gabby kisses Carmella on the forehead and walks up to the throne where she takes a seat. Carmella follows and sits on Gabby's lap. Jack jumps up onto the turnbuckle and lays sideways across the ropes.

JOD: And so it begins. Welcome, Gabby. Welcome to Diamond Diaries. First I'd like to thank you for accepting my invitation to be my guest here tonight. I'd also like to thank you for bringing your lovely daughter Carmella with you. This truly is a wonderful night for your family. A family that has apparently grown in size with the addition, or is it a re-addition of Chris Kennedy? Mother and daughter now with a man in tow. Tell me, Gabby. With Chris' recent revelation that he is stricken with cancer, do you regret choosing him to be the father figure in your daughter's life?

Gabrielle's face sinks into shock at such a question. A collective gasp rings out through the crowd. Jack wasted no time in making this personal, despite claiming that nothing in this matchup with Gabrielle was personal.

GM: So your show is going to be one of those shows, is it?

Jack childishly and rapidly nods his head yes.

GM: Well...Jackie. I do not regret anything involving Chris. Just like most things in life, we've had our ups and downs. Part of reconciliation is admitting that and we're far beyond that stage. His battle with cancer is just another on the long list of problems that he's had to tackle in life but he's not doing it alone. He has us.

The crowd cheers in adulation.

JOD: What a lovely answer. Clearly you're a caring woman, Gabby. We're all aware of your not so little black book, that is what you call it right? Well we all know about this book and I've already poked fun at you for it. But one of the names inscribed in that book has a full plate of his own right now. A man by the name of Ashley O'Ryan.

The mere mention of the outgoing veteran prompts a “Thank You Ashley” chant.

JOD: Me and the Ashman go way back. We were both around in the beginning of all this. Of FWA. I was there first but I met Ashley and ya know what, I liked the guy. I thought he was alright. I always thought he'd end up with someone better than you but the bastard spent most of recent history drunk so what do I know? So you and I, facing off for the FWA Championship...one would think that'd be the bigggest story going into the Reunion show, no? Prestigious title, two veterans facing off for the first time ever. That's the main focus of the show right? Well, it seems your ex...well, one of them....is stealing the spotlight and his match against my good buddy Stu St. Clair seems to have a lot of people excited. So Gabby, how jealous are you of the attention that this man is getting despite the fact that he's on his way out?

GM: Jealous? Of all the feelings that I could possibly have towards Ashley jealousy is not one of them. As I said about Chris, there are many aspects of life that come with ups and downs. Relationships are one of the the constants in that regard and my time with Ashley has left me with no ill feelings whatsoever. Including jealousy. I've made mistakes with Ashley but he forgave me. And despite this being a talk show I don't feel the need to talk about our relationship in full detail but I'm proud of Ashley. What he's done in this company and everything he's done for me. His rivalry with Stu will go down as one of the defining rivalries in the history of this company and I think it deserves the spotlight it's getting.

Gabby breaks away from the conversation and pats Melly on the head. Neither of these gals wants to be here.

QOH: So political with your responses.

GM: Excuse me?

QOH: You heard me. I see right through you, Gabby. You put on this facade and paint yourself as someone that should be worshiped yet you pretend you don't belong on a throne. Your answers are full of rainbows and sunshine and you're just here to be everyone's friend. Everyone's role model. You're full of yourself and you know it.

GM: Full of myself? At least I can accomplish things by myself. You disappeared into the ether until your boyfriend came back to the company. Then you started wearing hearts and running around on his coattails and here we are talking about Shannon O'Neal in 2014. I might be a lot of things but at least I'm not like you.

Shannon is enraged by Gabby's words and steps closer and smacks Gabby across the face. Carmella ducked underneath Shannon's arm and is now on her knees beside the throne. Gabby rubs the impact zone softly and raises her microphone gingerly.

GM: That's it. I've played along with you two for long enough. You create some silly talk show to get me out here and I participate. You ask me to bring my daughter with me and here we are. But instead of talking about our match properly you're just digging into my personal life and I have to say that I saw it coming. But I am the FWA Heavyweight Champion and part of that honor is accepting challenges of all kinds. And being in the ring with the two of you is challenging on a level you can't even imagine. We're done here.

Before Gabby can even stand up from the throne Jack is back on the mic.

JOD: Ahh, ahh, ahh. No, no, no. I'm the host of this show and I did not dismiss you. Now I understand how unpleasant being put in your place in front of the entire world must feel. But that's just a preview of what's going to happen when you face me, Gabby. I'm going to put you in your place. Not only am I going to put you in your place but I'm going to put you down. Because much like the disease that is currently ravaging your manfriend's stomach, YOU are a disease that is eating this company alive. My company! My baby. And I'm the cure that this company has been waiting for. I am the cure this company needs and I'm going to cleanse it. I'm going to cleanse all of us of your greed and self-indulgence. I'm going to retake the house that Jack built. And there's nothing you can do about it because you're the losing hand.

GM: I'm the losing hand? Your puns really aren't that great, you know? I get that it's your thing or whatever but it's really annoying. And besides that, you keep talking about winning and losings hands. You just referred to me as a Queen and stuck me on this throne. Last time I checked a Queen always beats a Jack.

Jack cracks a smile before falling into cackling laughter. Shannon is grinning from ear to ear while staring a hole through Gabby. Seconds pass with Jack's laughter and Shannon's gaze making Gabby visibly uncomfortable.

JOD: You're absolutely right, Gabby. A Queen does always beat a Jack. But do you know what always beats a Queen? An Ace.

Shannon quickly grabs Carmella and drags her to the corner opposite Jack. Gabrielle jumps from the throne to defend her daughter...

LT: Who the hell is that!?!

A figure dressed in a black suit quickly slides into the ring and grabs Gabby by the hair before she reaches Shannon. In one fluid motion he yanks her back, spins her around and superkicks her square in the jaw. Gabby instantly collapses back into the throne and lies there limp while Carmella begins crying desperately in Shannon's arms.

LT: There's no way...there's no way. Not him too!

The main camera has zoomed in closely revealing the dark, black suit to be lined with exquisite white pinstripes. As the camera pans up we see a suave black bowtie and a grizzled beard. Long black hair hides behind a rugged face accentuated with dark green eyes.

LT: That man! I know that man! That's Ace of Spades!!!

Gabby hasn't moved an inch since eating a size-fifteen boot but that doesn't stop Ace from pushing over her throne. Gabby crumples off the throne and is laying motionless on the mat. The crowd is left in stunned silence as a majority, with enough people booing to keep things buzzing.

JOD: (laughing) I told you I always have a trick up my sleeve. I always...ALWAYS...have an Ace in my backpocket.

Jack strolls over to Gabby and kneels in front of her. Melly is still trying to break loose from Shannon's grip but Shannon is much too invested to let go. Ace stands in the center of the ring with his head down and arms crossed.

JOD: Your time is running out, Gabby. And my patience is running thin. It doesn't matter how loving of a mother you are. How supportive of a partner you are. How appreciative of former love you are. When this is all said and done...you're no longer going to be The Caramel Goddess. You're going to be forever known as The Caramel Footnote, the last story before The Saga of Jack of Diamonds begins.

Jack throws his microphone outside the ring and lifts Gabby to her feet.

LT: This is disgusting! Somebody stop this! Her daughter is right there for God's sake!

Jack lifts Gabby high into the air and drops her with the Jack of All Trades. Once Jack bounces to his feet, Shannon finally lets go of Melly who springs to her mother without hesitation. Tears shooting from each eye, Melly screams “mommy” at the top of her lungs without response. The crowd is too uncomfortable to boo or make any sound. A needle could drop in the nosebleeds and you'd be able to hear it. Jack, Ace and Shannon stand together in the center of the ring. Shannon picks up the FWA Championship and kneels before Jack, bestowing him with the title. Jack massages the championship and slowly raises it to the rafters. After basking in his own manufactured glory, Jack tosses the championship towards Gabby and Melly and the title hits Melly in the back with enough force to knock her over onto her fallen mother.

LT: I can't believe what we just saw. Absolutely reprehensible behavior. And never in my life did I think I'd see Ace of Spades back in the FWA. Jack returning was one thing but not Ace too. I don't even know what to say...

Melly is sobbing relentlessly as EMTs rush to ringside to assist Gabrielle. Jack, Ace and Shannon exit the ring and slowly make their way up the ramp. The crowd boos them as they get closer and once they reach the top of the ramp they come face to face with G-Rich. The FWA General Manager is furious and screaming at the trio but they walk right past him without acknowledgment. The EMTs begin loading Gabrielle onto a stretcher as the camera fades to commercial.

Jay Star vs. Ghost

Jay Star enters first and gets many fans on their feet as they welcome the former baseball star as he marches to the ring. He mimics a baseball swing as he climbs into the ring and gets ready for the match. Ghost comes out next to a respectable pop from the crowd he makes his way into the ring and steps inside. The two men stare each other down for a moment but then motion to each other as a sign of respect. The ring bell sounds and the match gets on the way. The two men lock up and then Star gets the early advantage wrapping Ghost in a standing modified headlock and then slamming him onto the mat. Star then locks in another headlock but Ghost is fresh enough to twist himself out of it and then kicks Star right behind the knee and then grabs him and pulls him in to slam Star onto the mat with some force. Star is to his feet quick and the two men grapple again, locked in trying to gain some momentum. Ghost kicks Star in the gut and then Irish whips him off the ropes. Star can't slow down and is clotheslined down onto the mat.

Ghost covers Jay 1...Jay kicks out. Ghost grabs Jay by the shoulder and forces him up into a grapple and begins to club him in the side hoping to soften him up but Jay pushes Ghost off him and then grabs him into a quick belly to belly suplex. Jay is on his feet, Ghost is slow to his feet and Jay grabs him and Irish whips him into a corner. Jay charges for a Spiked! but Ghost dodges it by rolling out of the way and Jay ends up doing a vertical split on the turnbuckle and that's when Ghost runs up and kicks Jay right in the gut causing him to collapse onto the mat. Jay tries to get up but Ghost forearms him in the skull and then lifts him up for a vertical suplex! Star lands roughly onto the mat and Ghost covers him 1...2 Jay Star kicks out!

Ghost catches his breath as he waits for Jay Star to stand and then grabs him but Jay is ready and spins out of the attempted hold and grabs Ghost into an armbar and then right into a DDT! Jay rolls to his feet and as Ghost tries to stand he runs off the ropes and clobbers Ghost to the mat with a running big boot! Ghost is laid out and Jay wastes no time and hooks the leg to cover 1...2 Ghost kicks out! The crowd cheers this match has gotten very interesting. Both men get to their feet trading blows back and forth until Ghost hits Jay with a knife edge chop that sends Star reeling as he tries to keep his footing but it's no good as Ghost hits him with a one handed bulldog. Jay Star rives on the mat in pain, Ghost forces him to his feet and hits him with an European uppercut. Jay Star spits some saliva and blood as he stumbles and then Ghost grabs him for a shoulder suplex! Ghost covers Jay 1...2..Jay kicks out!

Ghost is getting frustrated he grabs Jay and tries to put him in a vertical suplex but Jay counters it into a gordbuster! Jay is looking tired and he has to shake the cobwebs out of his head. Ghost is getting up slow and Jay sees an opportunity and hits Ghost with four rolling German suplexes! Jay Star gets up and takes a deep breath, Ghost is looking wobbly as he tries to stand and Jay comes up and hits his finisher Ardentes (rebound lariat) right into the neck of Ghost! Jay Star hooks the leg and covers 1...2...3! The match is over a very tired Jay Star gets his arm raised. Star looks down at Ghost, perhaps having earned respect for him during the match.

Winner: Jay Star via pinfall

Jason Gryphon and Ryan Rondo both in their ring attire are in the back, making their way down the hall, toward the gorilla position. Before they can reach their destination, they are stopped by FWA General Manager G-Rich.

G-Rich:
    Hold up boys, I need to talk to you about something.

Ryan Rondo:
    Make if fast Rich, we have a match to win.

G-Rich:
    As you have both seen over the past couple of weeks, a problem as returned to FWA, a problem by the name of Phillip A. Jackson. He has done nothing but lie and cheat his entire FWA career and now he has come back spouting some bull about how he has changed and I don't believe it for a second. Now, I could go out there and handle business myself since I am a former FWA World Champion but I have a show to run. I need someone to teach PAJ a lesson. I need someone to show him that their is punishment for disorder. I couldn't think of two better people to do it than two of FWA's hottest stars.

Jason Gryphon:
    We are not your damn stooges G-Rich. If you want someone to take out PAJ, find someone else. Let's go Rondo, our match is about to start.

Both Rondo and Gryphon pass by G-Rich and continue their walk down the hall before G-Rich speaks up again.

G-Rich:
    What if I give you something that you want! What if I give you a Tag Team Championship Match!

When Gryphon and Rondo hear the words Tag Team Championship Match, the both stop in their tracks, They look at each other and whisper something in each others ear before they turn back around, heading back towards G-Rich.

Ryan Rondo:
    What do we have to do?

G-Rich gets an evil smile on his face before going into his suit and pulling out a contract.

G-Rich:
    This right here is a guaranteed contract for "Amazing Mythology" to receive a World Tag Team Championship Match for anytime you wish. All you have to do is agree to face Phillip A. Jackson in a Handicap Match at the Crossfire Anniversary Show. I want you both to go out there next week and teach that disrespectful punk a lesson that he will not soon forget.

Jason Gryphon:
    All we have to do is AGREE to face PAJ and we get a championship match?

G-Rich:
    That's it.

G-Rich hold out the contract and it dangles in the air for a bit before with a dejected look on his face, Gryphon grabs the contract and walks away.

Ryan Rondo:
    It looks like you have a deal.

Ryan Rondo catches up with Jason as he walks out to the gorilla position, waiting for his music to start. G-Rich once again gets that evil smile on his face as he realized that he may have finally put the final nail in the coffin of Phillip A. Jackson.

Phillip A. Jackson vs. Sovereign Force & "The Devil's Reject" Darryl Digby

Sovereign Force & "The Devil's Reject" Darryl Digby are already in the ring as we come back from commercial break. "XIX" by Slipknot begins to play and "The Reborn" Phillip A. Jackson makes his way out onto the stage for his first match in months. He gets a mixed reaction from the crowd. It appears that some people still do not believe him when it comes to his apology. He slowly makes his way down to the ramp, never taking his eyes off of the three men in the ring whose job it is tonight to make sure that Jackson does not get his job back in FWA. Jackson gets into the ring and the referee goes over to him to make sure that he does not have any foreign objects on him. Before the match begins, G-Rich's music hits and he comes out onto the stage and stays there. It appears that he wants to watch what could be PAJ's final match as an FWA Superstar. The referee calls for the bell and this match is underway.

It appears that Digby will start things off in this match. PAJ and Digby lock up in the middle of the ring and Digby overpowers the smaller man and pushes him down to the mat. PAJ reels back into the corner and picks himself up as Digby tries to run at him in the corner. Jackson moves out of the way of Digby's attack and slides out onto the apron as Darryl smashing into the turnbuckle. PAJ springboards to the top rope and hits Darryl with a Crossbody that sends the big man to the mat and the crowd to their feet. Jackson bounces off of the ropes and hits a standing Shooting Star Press before going for a quick cover.

Frank Belfort gets into the ring and breaks up the pins. He picks PAJ up and hits him with a Roundhouse Kick as the crowd begins a chorus of boos at the referee pulls Frank back into the corner. While PAJ is on his back, Digby is able to get to his corner and he tags in Jordan Abagnale. Jordan gets into the ring and begins to hit PAJ with a series of stomps, working over the former World Champion. Jordan picks PAJ up and sends him into the corner. He goes for his Running Elbow smash but PAJ moves out of the way and hits Jordan with his patented PAJlele. Digby and Belfort see this as their moment to strike but PAJ hits Frank with a Superkick before moving out of the way of Darryl's attack and nailing him with a Superkick. They both roll out of the ring as PAJ goes out onto the apron and waits for Jordan to get back to his feet and when it does. PAJ leaps onto the top rope and levels Jordan with a 720 DDT and goes for the cover.

1.........2.........3!

WINNER: "The Reborn" Phillip A. Jackson

Jackson is won his job back and G-Rich is livid on stage and he begins to make his way down to the ring. He walks over to the ring announcer and picks up a mic.

G-Rich:
    Congratulations Jackson, you won your job back in FWA. I want you to remember everything that happens next is your fault. You could have just left the business and lived a happy life but now, now you will live a life of pain and misery, and I will be the one dishing out it out.

PAJ motions for G-Rich to get into the ring and G-Rich takes off his jacket and motions like he is going to get into the ring before Sovereign Force & Darryl Digby jump PAJ from behind and begins to put the boots to him. On the outside of the ring, G-Rich picks up a chair and walks into the ring as the three men lift PAJ's lifeless body up as the crowd loudly boos. G-Rich reaches back and levels PAJ with a massive chairshot to the skull. The sound of that crash echoes throughout the arena as PAJ falls to the mat. G-Rich and his hired goons slowly leave the ring as the crowd continues to show them in a chorus of jeers.

“Applause” hits and the crowd gives a mixed reaction as AYLA EL – one of the FWA Tag Team Champions – walks out onto the stage. Ayla has a brown paper bag in one hand and the tag title around her waist. She heads into the ring, grabbing a microphone on the way.

AYLA EL
    Last week, I humbly approached the FWA Management with the mere suggestion that the FWA Tag Team Champions of the World should be featured in a segment to promote the trainwreck called the Tag-Team Carousel. I was immediately informed that Fight Night was going to be too "saturated" due to many obnoxious, self-absorbed, and idiotic talents having "major" announcements to make.

As I am not like Drew Jolson or Chris Kennedy and definitely not like DIVINE, I said 'I understand'. Why? Why would the greatest female wrestler in the history of the FWA submit to the ever powerful will of the powers that be? Because I'm used to taking their stupid judgements with how to book me, one of their champions, and turning it into something that's an advantage to me. Their screw-ups always end up benefiting me.

With that being said, I hope that the FWA Management keeps a close eye at the main event because I'm taking things into my own hands. I'm sick and tired of this carousel feeding me the dregs of the FWA. Last week was an absolute joke who I had to face, and this week? Danny Toner, the Xerox Saleman, and "Monarch of Shadows" Marcus Thane, the Yu-Gi-Oh! card? I'm just counting down the days that this dilapidated carousel is put out of commission!

Now, I normally like to vent more... but, my tag team partner and equally insulted partner - "Rockstar" Randy Ramon - was also slapped in the face by the FWA. The bird-brained idiot who runs the X-Division stripped him of the X-Championship number one contender's title because he was tag team champion... yet, I've been reliably informed that aforementioned bird-brained fool will allow Marcus Thane his X-Division title match at the CrossFire reunion show even if he becomes tag team champion tonight.

The reasoning behind this? And I quote: "Thane and KAIZEN had already signed the contract for the X Championship Match. Neither Vincent nor the FWA Management would want to pay Thane for that breach." If FWA can afford to pay DIVINE to dress up as a three boobed green alien, I'm sure as hell they could afford to pay Thane for that breach!

The crowd actually is getting behind Ayla, with some cheers for what she just said.

AYLA EL
    So instead of me fighting for this guy, I'm gonna call him out right now... come on out Randy, I have a live microphone. It's gonna be way more impactful than one of your iPhone 'radio shows', so come on Randy!

“Applause” starts to play again and Randy Ramon walks out with the title around his waist. He looks around the stage with a confused look, then brings his microphone up to his mouth as he heads down the ramp and into the ring.

"ROCKSTAR" RANDY RAMON
    What the hell happened to my music?!

AYLA EL
    I just made the executive decision that – as a team – my theme will be the team’s –

"ROCKSTAR" RANDY RAMON
    Hell no! I ain’t coming out here to some Lady GaGa crap!

AYLA EL
    You know, maybe you should vent your rage to the FWA Management and not me! Go tell Vincent My-Name-Is-Too-Hard-To-Pronounce what you were telling me in the back! Go on, threaten to feed his black birds apple sauce!

"ROCKSTAR" RANDY RAMON
    Yeah, Vincent, Lord of Stupid Decisions! I busted my ass night and day to become number one contender and just because you're too high off sniffing blackbird droppings you make this call?! It's clear as day that you working in that cubicle of yours has got your head even further up in the clouds than the bird droppings of your whole empire! You don't have to work for anything anymore, all you have to do is say 'yes' like the bitch you are!

You just turned into a 'yes' man and now, I have to pay the price for you losing your balls! Well, that's good and fine with me because I'm used to overcoming the crap people put in front of me! You suits thought it'd be funny to put me against the big, scary "monster" of wherever the hell the midway is AND in a tag title match all in ONE night! And you know what? The joke blew up in your faces! I left that show as the man of the night! I was all the wonderful internet was talking about - ME!

But, don't worry. I'm sure that even if I did get my X-Championship match, you'd probably open up the cage and let your birds run wild on me to stop me from winning the X-Championship. So, I'm gonna go with something my momma taught me and that's caring for the things I have! And what I have is this tag team championship! And later on tonight, trust me Vincent and the whole world of nay-sayers, me and Ayla here are going to still be champions!

The crowd is cheering, and Ayla is clapping for Randy.

AYLA EL
    Now Randy, I know that you’re upset, but I got something that might make you feel a little better…

Ayla pulls out from the brown paper bag… APPLE SAUCE! She hands the jar to Randy.

AYLA EL
    I know how much you love this stuff.

"ROCKSTAR" RANDY RAMON
    I know exactly what I'm gonna do with this... come on, we gotta go find Vincent's birds!

Randy takes Ayla's hand and they head out of the ring and to the backstage area as the crowd is cheering them.

"Savant" KAIZEN & "Monster of Midway" Michael Garcia vs. James "Eyesnsane" Hughes & Lord Vincent Takaab Blackbird

When the match begins, it's James Hughes and KAIZEN inside the ring waiting for the bell. Hughes isn't at all intimidated by KAIZEN's size and power, but maybe he should be. The X-champion shoves Hughes into the heel turnbuckle and lands a barrage of elbow strikes into the jaw before missing one and Hughes landing karate-style kicks to the thighs and shins.

Hughes and KAIZEN grapple again, and for a second time, KAIZEN flings "Eyesnsane" into the heel turnbuckle and follows with a running elbow strike across Hughes' face. tag made to "The Monster of Midway" Michael Garcia, who overpowers James Hughes with a whip toward him and a perfectly timed belly-to-belly release overhead suplex.

Michael Garcia goes for a weak pin, for the quick win, but "Eyesnsane" kicks out of the pinfall try at barely a two count. Michael Garcia sends Hughes into the ropes, but the former tag team champion baseball slides and lands a standing dropkick that staggers Michael Garcia. James Hughes charges but gets a back body drop from still-standing Michael Garcia, who flips Hughes over but Hughes lands perfectly and acrobatically on the middle rope and bounces back for a springboard jumping double knee strike to the face!!!

James Hughes makes a tag to Lord Vincent Takaab Blackbird, and the crowd erupts with cheers as the X-division rivals finally go face to face. Lord Vincent Takaab Blackbird stalks Michael Garcia before landing a short-arm clothesline. He grabs Garcia, scoops him and slams him down as the announcers all hype up Lord Vincent's strength being put on display to somewhat-easily lift a man with the build of Michael Garcia.

Lord Vincent bounces himself off the ropes and lands a quick elbow drop, but Garcia rolls away to dodge it. Now it's Michael Garcia's turn, and he lands a big running knee to the stomach before a huge uppercut to the jaw. He whips Lord Vincent into the ropes, tags KAIZEN and the two massive men land a double-team spinebuster!!! Kaizen kneels down and covers.
    (................1................2....Kick out)

KAIZEN grabs Lord Vincent and sends him into the turnbuckle. He charges but Vincent sticks up a boot to block and counter. Vincent steps up to the second turnbuckle and lands a double axe handle before tagging in James "Eyesnsane" Hughes, who also goes to the top turnbuckle and flies off for a crossbody...but KAIZEN dodges it and lands a running body bump before tagging in Michael Garcia.

And it's "The Monster of Midway" who finishes off James Hughes with "The Pitfall" and earning the 1-2-3 pinfall.

Winners: "Monster of Midway" Michael Garcia & "Savant" KAIZEN

Tag Team Carousel
    FWA Tag Team championships

Ayla El & "Rockstar" Randy Ramon (c) vs. "Monarch of Shadows" Marcus Thane & Danny Toner

Danny Toner is the first to make his way out to the stage as "Greenback Boogie" by Ima Robot begins to play over the loudspeakers. He slowly makes his way out onto the stage and before he can get into the ring, The Smashing Pumpkins song "Bullet with Butterfly Wings" cuts off Toner's music. Thane and Toner meet up in the middle of the ring after Thane makes his way down the ramp. The former X-Division Champion and his partner seem to be on the same page before their championship match. "My Town" by Hollywood Undead begins to play and "Rockstar" Randy Ramon and Ayla El make their way out onto the stage together as the crowd cheers for them. They raise their championships high above their heads as they make their way out onto the stage. This may be their toughest challenge to date. They slide into the ring and Thane and Toner get into their faces. The referee breaks them up and sends them to their opposite corners. The champions give their titles to the referee who raises them high in the air before handing them off to the time keeper and calling for the bell. This championship match is underway.

Toner and Ramon will start these things off in the ring for their respective teams. They lock up in the middle of the ring and Ramon quickly takes Toner over with a hip toss. Toner is quick to get back to his feet and go for a clothesline but Rockstar ducks in and when Toner bounces off of the ropes, he is taken down with another hip toss. A frustrated Toner pops back up and goes for a Big Boot but Rockstar moves out of the way and hits Toner with a European Uppercut that sends him down to the mat and rolling out of the ring by his corner. Thane hops down off his apron and tells his partner to come down. Ramon has a big smile on his face as Toner gets back into the ring. Danny walks right up to Ramon and bitchslaps him as hard as he can. That wipes the smile off of Ramon face and he begins to throw rights at Toner's face as he back him up into the turnbuckle. The referee tells him to stop and pulls him back. Roman breaks free and charges at Danny again but Toner sends him face first into the bottom turnbuckle with a Drop Toe Hold. Toner pulls him into the middle of the ring and goes for a cover.

1.........2........KICKOUT!

Toner drags Ramon into his corner and he tags in the former X-Division Champion. Thane goes up to the top rope and hits an Elbow Drop from the Top Rope and goes for a pin of his own.

1.........2.........KICKOUT!

Ramon is showing his determination as a champion as Thane picks him up and sends him into the ropes. Thane drops down like he is going for a back body drop but Ramon rolls over the back of Thane and leaps to tag in his parter Ayla El. Thane tries to take her down with a clothesline but she ducks the attempt takes Thane down with a Leg Lariat. Ayla bounces off of the rope and hits Thane with a Leg Drop. Ayla gets up quickly and moves over to Thane's leg and locks in a single leg Boston Crab. El leans back on Thane's leg as he begins to make his way over to the ropes. Marcus finally gets to the ropes and the referee orders Ayla to let go of the submission. She does as she is told but tries to drag Thane back into the middle of the ring but he quickly pushes her back by his legs. They both get to their feet at the same time but Thane drops Ayla with a Running STO and goes for the cover.

1.........2.........KICKOUT.

Thane picks up Ayla and sends her into the corner where he tags in Danny Toner. He comes back into the ring and hits Ayla with a Running Elbow in the corner. She goes down hard on the mat before Toner pulls her body to the middle of the ring where he moves over to her legs and he takes her over with her Boston Crap. Ayla begins to scream in pain as he lower back is stretched out. Ayla slowy begins to make her way over to the rope but Toner pulls her back into the middle of the ring. He lets go of her legs and transitions over her back and locks in the Crossface. Ayla has her hand up like she is about to tap out but Ramon comes into the ring and breaks up the hold. Thane comes into the ring and tosses Ramon out of the ring before hitting Ramon with a Suicide Dive. While Toner is distracted with what is going on outside of the ring, Ayla comes up from behind and takes Toner down with a Bridging German Suplex.

1..........2.........KICKOUT!

Toner quickly stands up and runs into the ropes and goes for a Spear but Ayla leaps over Toner's head and when he turns around he is met with a Snap Powerslam that sends both man and woman off of their feet. They both quickly inch over to their tag team partners who have made their way back over to their respective turnbuckles. Ayla tags in Ramon and Thane is tagged in by Toner. Thane and Ramon charge at each other and Roman levels him with a couple of clotheslines before hitting a Snap DDT. Ramon, showing the flash of a Rockstar, goes up to the top rope and goes for a Leg Drop but Thanes moves out of the way and tags Danny Toner back into the match. Toner moves to Thane's legs and goes for "THE CLINCHER" but as he does, Ramon quickly rolls him up into a Small Package.

1.........2.........3!

WINNERS: Ayla El and "Rockstar" Randy Ramon
    Danny cannot believe watch has just happened and he tries to attack Randy but Roman quickly rolls out of the ring and joins his partner on the rampway as the referee hands them their championships. Their Cinderella story as champions will continue for another week.

Fight Night goes to a brief commercial break which sells everything from toothpaste, to the latest Hunger Games movie to auto insurance.

Main Event
    "Last Star in the Sky" Ryan Rondo & "Living Mythology" Jason Gryphon vs. Jack of Diamonds & Shannon O'Neal vs. Gabrielle Montgomery & Saddle Sally vs. "Emerald" Drew Stevenson & "Astonishing" Chris Kennedy

Each participating team comes to the ring, either as a duo like Jack/Shannon and Gryphon/Rondo or as individuals like Drew Stevenson and Chris Kennedy. However, when Saddle Sally comes out and takes her spot, Gabrielle Montgomery's music plays without any entrance from the FWA World champion.

Piers Gallagher: Do you think Gabrielle is still recovering from those injuries suffered earlier tonight?

Sam McDonald: Who could blame her? Jack of Diamonds and Shannon O'Neal made a cowardly and violent attack on our World champion, attempting to injure her before the title match at Crossfire Reunion.

The match begins with Saddle Sally on her own, but the referee grants her solace with placing Drew Stevenson and Shannon O'Neal in the squared circle to begin. Shannon and Drew Stevenson lock up and put on a nice chain wrestling display of arm drags and hip tosses and head locks. Finally, it's Drew Stevenson countering a side head lock with a back suplex and tagging in Chris Kennedy.

The former World champion whips Shannon O'Neal to the ropes, and the Women's title contender is hit by a nice spinning wheel kick. Kennedy continues with a vertical suplex try, but Shannon counters with a small package that Kennedy kicks out of at one and a half. Tag made to Jack of Diamonds, who enters to a barrage of right hands from Chris Kennedy.

A whip into the ropes meets a nice hip toss from Kennedy and a swift kick into the spine. Instead of tagging in either Rondo or Gryphon, he brings back Drew Stevenson, who gladly continues the offense against the No. 1 contender to the FWA World championship.

Drew Stevenson lands a nice belly to back suplex and then a double underhook release. He hooks the far leg, but Shannon O'Neal breaks it up just by stepping through the ropes and causing Stevenson to rise up and turn. This allows Jack of Diamonds a blow to the upper back and a nice forearm uppercut to the jaw. Jack of Diamonds whips Stevenson across the ring but the current North American champion halts his momentum. Jack knows best not to charge forward and instead tags in "Last Star in the Sky" Ryan Rondo.

Rondo and Stevenson circle the ring once before locking up, and the fresh Ryan Rondo applies a side head lock and interchanges to a waist hold. He then applies a wrist lock and lands a few swift kicks to the ribs before a step-up enzuiguri! Rondo goes for a cover, but Chris Kennedy's presence keeps him from staying down. Rondo grabs Stevenson by the neck and flings him against the turnbuckle. Rondo charges and Stevenson lands a back elbow and then a half nelson slam!!! Drew Stevenson, tired as can be, tags in Saddle Sally by mistake.

Sally enters and has no qualms with fighting Rondo, who backs off and reaches up to tag in Shannon. Instead, Jack of Diamonds reaches out and makes a tag and enters the ring with a stalker-like demeanor. He corners Sally and blocks her escape before shoving her against the turnbuckle. He then drives a couple shoulders into her ribs while the announcers ask for it to stop and ask for Shannon to tag in.

Shannon, though, is just enjoying the view from her spot on the turnbuckle. Jack of Diamonds flings Sally onto the mat and plants her with a short-arm clothesline before hitting a stalling vertical suplex.

Langdon Trafford: Oh, look at this. He's going to let Shannon piggyback!

Jack reaches out a hand and Shannon accepts, tagging into the match for a second time. When Saddle Sally rises, Shannon plants her with the "Paradise City" bicycle kick and covers.
    (..............1....................2...................3!)

Eliminated: Saddle Sally and Gabrielle Montgomery

Jason Gryphon bursts into the ring and immediately shows no signs of remorse with a clothesline and a standing dropkick to Shannon O'Neal. He quickly goes to the top turnbuckle and leaps off for a surprising flying crossbody, but Shannon dodges and immediately makes a much-needed tag to Jack of Diamonds, who enters and lands a furious clothesline to Gryphon.

Harry Baxter: YES! YES! GABRIELLE!

Piers Gallagher: NO! Saddle Sally has been eliminated! Get her out of here! Where the hell is security?!

The crowd explodes with cheers when Gabrielle Montgomery limps toward the ring with a steel chair in hand. She has Saddle Sally at her side as the two approach the ring area. Gabrielle enters and swings wildly as Jack of Diamonds steps down from the apron. Shannon O'Neal and Saddle Sally engage in an all-out brawl!!! Jack of Diamonds eventually turns to meet an Amazing KO from Ryan Rondo, who tagged into the match!!! He kneels down and hooks the far leg as the crowd cheers on!!!
    (.................1..................2................3!!)

Eliminated: Jack of Diamonds and Shannon O'Neal

Gabrielle Montgomery is bumped by accident by Drew Stevenson, who was charging and tackled Ryan Rondo and begins wrestling throughout the canvas. Gabrielle falls, nursing her injured ribs from the earlier attack by Jack and Shannon. Chris Kennedy, long-documented relation of Gabrielle from the sexual forms, enters the ring and immediately grabs Drew Stevenson around the arm and swings him around and begins berating him for his recklessness.

Stevenson brushes it off as the crowd begins buzzing and standing, waiting for the two to completely tear into one another. Instead, Ryan Rondo and Jason Gryphon leap off from each turnbuckle and take both Stevenson and Kennedy out!!! This leaves Stevenson and Rondo in the ring to fight. Phillip A. Jackson emerges amid this hectic fray from the backstage area now and walks to the ring.

Sam McDonald: Wait...ANOTHER twist! It's Phillip A. Jackson! What is he doing here?!

Phillip A. Jackson: I just wanted to let everyone know...I know this is an important match...I understand...but I am truly sorry for everything I have done...

Piers Gallagher: Ryan Rondo and Jason Gryphon, Phillip A. Jackson's opponents at Crossfire Reunion, are distracted right now and have no idea what's waiting for them!!!

Waiting is none other than Chris Kennedy's "Bitter Sweet Chinphony" to Jason Gryphon and Drew Stevenson's "Final Conflict" to Ryan Rondo!!! Stevenson, the active man, covers his opposite number, Rondo!
    (....................1......................2.....................3!!!)

Winners: "Astonishing" Chris Kennedy & "The Emerald" Drew Stevenson

Phillip A. Jackson gives a stunned look, almost a half-assed stunned look, as if he's trying to play off his unintentional affect on the match. The crowd gives a loud, loud, loud reaction to the Kennedy/Stevenson win, which immediately continues into a staredown between the two while Phillip A. Jackson backs away from the scene before causing any further damage.

Langdon Trafford: Did you see that?! Phillip A. Jackson just distracted Rondo and Gryphon and cost them the match!!!

Chris Kennedy exits the ring and goes to check on Gabrielle Montgomery, who is also aided by FWA Women's champion Saddle Sally. Jack of Diamonds has left through the crowd while Shannon O'Neal is recuperating on the outside near the announcer's table and away from danger.

Piers Gallagher: I'm sayin' it now. That was intentional. Phillip A. Jackson is sending us all for another ride. He's not changed. He's still the same devious, cunning, one-step-ahead man I've loved watching for years now.

Sam McDonald: You may be right. I don't know what other evidence we have. But more importantly, what about Stevenson and Kennedy?! They win this star-packed match but have to face off in just days!!! Kennedy could be the next grandslam champion!!! And now he's got some added emotion after Drew Stevenson, assuming it was unintentional but we can't know for sure, knocked over an already-injured Gabrielle Montgomery!!!

With Drew Stevenson standing in the ring staring at Kennedy, that's how the scene ends.

The crowd boos heavily as FWA Fight Night returns from its last commercial break following a good main event match. You do not need to have your grade ten to explain the obvious why they are booing as Stu ‘The Snake’ St.Clair is standing in the middle of the ring with a microphone in his hand.

Stu: You can boo me all you want but if you quiet it down I make this short and sweet.

• The crowd goes quiet reluctantly.

Stu: Much better. Now then next week at The Crossfire Reunion Show it is not just a day remember a brand that created many memories to mention fostered the careers of many wrestlers who went on to do great things. It’s an end of an era as he faces retirement. A legacy he built for nine years here in FWA. I am his last match. He needs no introduction so come down to the ring right now.

• Irish Celebration starts to play as Ashley O'Ryan comes out, dressed in a grey suit and tie. He pauses, looking out to the crowd. He smiles as he stares at his friend, his foe and walks down to the ring. While the crowd booed Stu, the cheers for Ashley are equal if not greater

Stu: So it all comes down to this Ash seven years we have been a team to rivals. Our rivalry and us a tag team has its thumb print in FWA that no one can take away from us. But instead of hearing my voice you love to hate. Why don’t we have the man himself discuss his career? The floor is yours.

Ashley raises his mic...then lowers it, letting the crowd calm.

Ashley: 'ey don't be so 'ard on yerself Stu, that deep, mildly evil voice is a thing of beauty.
    Seven years...You know, when I came into the business I 'ad no idea wot I was doing. Wot I was getting myself into. I didn't really expect I'd be around fer a year, let alone seven...

This place...not just this ring but everything the FWA is...has been my 'ome fer seven years. Through every possible emotion, I 'ave lived under this roof.

And while I know you all want to boo 'im roit now, Stu whether my nemesis or me partner, you 'ave been one of the biggest parts of wot made me who I am.
    But...'ere I am... poised to step into this ring one final time. Seven years, come down to this. In a decision that took much soul searching. But it is not without it's reasons, nor it's challenges. But I can get into that later. I'm curious Stu..you must 'ave a thought on being the one to do this. Some expectation, some feeling, some actual emotion. Please, enlighten me?

Stu: My notoriety of why I am the living Khmer Rouge is from the battles we had. Lots of bloodshed in all our battles against each other through the years. I caused enough emotional pain to you to have the worst depression on record. Yet you overcame that depression and stood out tall at your lowest. At the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York you will standing taller still as everyone thanks you for your hard work as you go into retirement after having one last match against me. It is fitting I am your last opponent given our history. I will give you one hell of a fight.

• A wide grin crosses Ashley's face

Ashley: See, this is EXACTLY why I was 'oping it would be you. Not just because of our past. Not just because of the nostalgia that comes with us being in the same ring. No, because I know that you will make damned sure that EVERYTHING I have to give in this ring is given! Every last drop of blood, sweat, and tears. I don't want someone who is going to 'alf-ass it. Even though this is me final match, I 'ave no intention of pussyfooting around this ring, and laying down.
    I know the inevitable ending to this match. We all do. I accept that. But I refuse to go down without the 'ardest foit I've even given. I will not lay down. You'll have to put me down!

Stu: I have put you down Ash so many times opposed to just your one time Ash. I better not be seeing you eat your words Ash on this promise.

• The cheshire grin on Ashley continues as he gets in Stu's face

Ashley: Careful Stu, I might just take you with me into retirement with this match. I got nothing to loose. I got all the time in the world to recover after this match. You on the other 'and...

Stu: Be careful Ash I have not just bloodied and injured you but set you on fire. Be careful who threaten Ash or you will really got out in a ‘blaze’ of glory.

Ashley: I'll bring the gasoline, you bring the balls

Stu: I will bring the venom.

• A sickening smile crawls across Stu’s face

Ashley: You damn well better me boy. Because by the end of the night, this ring will be drenched in vodka.

* Ash grins, laughing as he embraces his friend, his brother in arms, his arch-nemesis. Heaven and Hell by Black Sabbath belows out as he raises Stu's arm with his. The crowd chanting

VODKA
    VENOM
    VODKA
    VENOM
    VODKA
    VENOM

as we fade away
    Last edited by The Golden One; 11-13-2014 at 05:59 PM.

Saddle Sally 3x FWA Womens Champion
    2013 & 2014 FWA Women Wrestler of the Year

The Semi-Published Works of iMatt

"An Affair of the Youth" feature film production journalElsa, The Great (Frozen fanfic)

Walt County

We Are Mythology

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Re: Fight Night Results 11/15/2014

I am going to kick PAJ's ass!

Great work getting the show up!

Huggin' and Kissin'

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Motherfu-

Congratulations Ayla and Randy, thought we had you guys there for a second! Good match.

@MyRecycledBalls

Status
      Country                    Norway

Just a dissection...

Fry From Futurama

Status

amazing show.
    The Name is Frank Blaze ...

Applesauce Bitch

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

This was a fun show, I really enjoyed the Ayla and Randy stuff in particular.

The Main Event was really well written, kept all feuds going and kept the JOD-Gabby segment in mind as well.

That Ashley and Stu segment built their match up nicely as well.

Underdog

Status
      Country                    England

Quote Originally Posted by JasonGryphon View Post
    I am going to kick PAJ's ass!

Great work getting the show up!
    Sell outs

Good work getting everything up so quickly

Let Me Take an Elfie

Status

Awesome show, as always! Always great reads.

Quote Originally Posted by Tig View Post
    Motherfu-

Congratulations Ayla and Randy, thought we had you guys there for a second! Good match.
    Great match, man, we thought so too!
    "This reminds me of Santa's workshop, except it smells like mushrooms, and everyone looks like they wanna hurt me!"

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    United States

Loved the show. Thought we had the match for a minute there. Looking forward to the rematch, and Crossfire in general. The JOD and Gabby segment was amazing and my favorite part of the show. Pretty sure JOD is my favorite character right now. The G-Rich - Rondo/Gryphon segment was in the wrong spot I think, but it was good nonetheless.

On Vacation

Status

Great show! I was so afraid that we lost the titles, but we managed to retain! Loved everything else on the show too! The CrossFire show is going to be huge!

Striving for a B+ in life

Status

No joke...the tag title match was so close that I actually graded Marcus Thane and Danny Toner to win...barely, though. And I was the lone person on that side.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Yea after reading the promos I had no idea which way it was gonna go. I actually kinda anticipated a double countout or something since there was a rematch scheduled either way. Definitely not envious of you guys having to grade that lol

Boobage Expert

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Monarch View Post
    Yea after reading the promos I had no idea which way it was gonna go. I actually kinda anticipated a double countout or something since there was a rematch scheduled either way. Definitely not envious of you guys having to grade that lol
    It was a close one. This tag team carousel is really revitalizing the tag division.

Saddle Sally 3x FWA Womens Champion
    2013 & 2014 FWA Women Wrestler of the Year

The Semi-Published Works of iMatt

"An Affair of the Youth" feature film production journalElsa, The Great (Frozen fanfic)

Walt County

On Vacation

Status

Yeah, I love teaming with Randy!

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Fantastic show, and congrats to Jay Star on the big win you earned it dude.

I particular enjoyed the JOD and Gabby segment. I like both characters a lot and the inclusion of Shannon makes it even more interesting. The stuff with Ayla and Randy was great, and the ME was exciting.

Keep up the good work here guys.

Rest in power, Flock U
    Rest in power, TCON

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

OMB BAYBAY!

Status

Brilliant show. I've been reading through it in parts because of my schedule and can finally leave a reply.

Jimmy King/Ghost: Thank you for the match. I felt incredibly motivated to produce a high quality work this week, especially once I saw who I was up against and what you produced. Looking forward to potentially working with you in the future in some capacity.

Really loved Ayla's promo before the match. The tag team division is on fire right now and it's one of the most exciting parts of the show.

Main event was also spectacular. The match quality was superb. Excellent job, guys.

Thread Information