Page 183 of 194 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,660 of 3870

Thread: WWE Network General Discussion Thread

  1. #3641

    Re: WWE Network General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by The LL Father View Post
    As much as I love the network as it has allowed me to really get back in to wrestling as watching it from the years 2002 til like last year was not possible.

    Only grievances I have is that the Raw and Smackdowns dont appear until about a month after they air. I get that they have deals with TV stations etc but i still think they could put it on a few days later and still not ruin the ratings that they are apparently arent even getting.

    That and my Samsung smart TV has lost the network as they have removed it for whatever reason >.<
    If it was up to the WWE, they'd probably add Raw/SD (And likely NXT once it comes to USA Network) immediately, but the Networks are the ones who aren't going to be happy. As long as they're making total bank with TV rights, the WWE has no reason to care more about the Network than TV.

  2. #3642

    Re: WWE Network General Discussion Thread

    Looks like another drop of WCW Thunder is coming on September 16th. Most are expecting it to just be a ~20 episode drop, bringing the series to November 2000, but with just a few months remaining, I suppose it's possible it will cover the rest of Thunder's run.

  3. #3643
    Main Eventer
    indyfan's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    8,915
    Rep Power
    1024868

    Re: WWE Network General Discussion Thread

    What happened with the wwenetwork and the war to settle the score and brawl to end it all hidden gems release? I read they released them then took then down a few days later.
    NHL 94 is the best Hockey game of all time

  4. #3644

    Re: WWE Network General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    What happened with the wwenetwork and the war to settle the score and brawl to end it all hidden gems release? I read they released them then took then down a few days later.
    Supposedly there's some potential rights issues with MTV. My assumption is they need to edit something out and they'd be added back soon.

  5. #3645
    WAKE UP

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    34,007
    Rep Power
    1427373

    Re: WWE Network General Discussion Thread

    WALTER vs Ohno on the next EVOLVE weekend!!

  6. #3646
    Admin in Lockdown

    Ed's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Dudley, England
    Posts
    39,853
    Rep Power
    4484997
      Country                    England

    Re: WWE Network General Discussion Thread

    Hopefully it's better than their NXT UK match.

  7. #3647

    Re: WWE Network General Discussion Thread

    Is this going to be another EVOLVE show on the WWE Network?

  8. #3648
    THE HEARTBREAK KID
    Deco90's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,598
    Rep Power
    839624
      Country                    Portugal

    Re: WWE Network General Discussion Thread

    Been watching Monday Night Nitro from 1995. I'm up to FallBrawl with the War Games match in 1996.

    I was strictly a WWE guy and so I didn't watch anything WCW related back then.

    Some of the stuff has had me in stitches with the Dungeon of Doom shit Haha!

    How good was Mene Gene though? His one liners are excellent! Same with Heenan on commentary.

    I've pretty much got into a pattern where I'm watching the nWo & Horsemen stuff along with the Cruiserweight Division and then skipping everything else.

    Watching matches like Regal vs Malenko and combinations between like Rey, Jericho, Eddie, Malenko and them guys is pretty awesome.


    BRUNO! BRUNO! BRUNO!
    'Portuguese Magnífico'



  9. #3649

    Re: WWE Network General Discussion Thread

    I can't remember too much quality from Heenan in WCW. He never gelled with his broadcast partners like he did in WWE and I had preferred Jesse Ventura being the color commentator prior to Heenan's arrival.

  10. #3650
    WC Hall Of Famer

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    40,002
    Rep Power
    456103
      Country                    United States

    Re: WWE Network General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Deco90 View Post
    Been watching Monday Night Nitro from 1995. I'm up to FallBrawl with the War Games match in 1996.

    I was strictly a WWE guy and so I didn't watch anything WCW related back then.

    Some of the stuff has had me in stitches with the Dungeon of Doom shit Haha!

    How good was Mene Gene though? His one liners are excellent! Same with Heenan on commentary.

    I've pretty much got into a pattern where I'm watching the nWo & Horsemen stuff along with the Cruiserweight Division and then skipping everything else.

    Watching matches like Regal vs Malenko and combinations between like Rey, Jericho, Eddie, Malenko and them guys is pretty awesome.
    Yeah I dug Heenan in WCW, the combo with him Dusty and Tony was always fun.

  11. #3651

    Re: WWE Network General Discussion Thread

    Looks like tomorrow the WWE Network will be adding yet another incredible find in the Hidden Gems section with AWA's Superclash 4. Why is this show so special? For nearly thirty years, it was believed that it was never even recorded!

    Granted, the show will likely suck something hard, but this Hidden Gems section is amazing.

  12. #3652
    THE HEARTBREAK KID
    Deco90's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,598
    Rep Power
    839624
      Country                    Portugal

    Re: WWE Network General Discussion Thread

    Just watched the Tommaso Ciampa Blackheart documentary and as always seems to be the case with these, it was awesome. Very moving and emotional, I thought.


    BRUNO! BRUNO! BRUNO!
    'Portuguese Magnífico'



  13. #3653

    Re: WWE Network General Discussion Thread

    The final batch upload for WCW Thunder (Nov 2000-March 2001) will be coming this Monday. There's not much of importance in this time period besides a Cruiserweight Title switch in December and three of the five AJ Styles in WCW matches.

  14. #3654

    The EC's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    11,925
    Rep Power
    2416832
      Country                    United States

    Re: WWE Network General Discussion Thread

    Do we really need a Cain Velasquez episode of WWE Chronicle? I mean is he gonna wrestle again any time soon or are we done with that already?

  15. #3655

    Re: WWE Network General Discussion Thread

    The latest Table for Three is a total trip with Jeff Jarrett, Sting, and AJ Styles just discussing memories of being together in TNA.

  16. #3656

    Re: WWE Network General Discussion Thread

    The Network dropped another block of Primetime Wrestling. It's pretty lowkey since it's only ten episodes, but it gives you a snapshot of what the WWE was like in the build to Summerslam 1989 and all of the angles coming away from Summerslam. That includes Randy Savage morphing into The Macho King, Roddy Piper and Rick Rude at war, and the growing issues between Andre the Giant and The Ultimate Warrior. Oddly, what I find most interesting about these episodes are the random tidbits like multiple matches from Barry Windham's short stint as The Widow Maker (Including a match against Tito Santana) and an appearance by a jobber tag team that would end up becoming ECW's The Pitbulls years later. There's a handful of good looking matches including Mr. Perfect vs Tito Santana, Tito Santana vs The Widow Maker, and The Hart Foundation vs The Rockers.

  17. #3657
    Main Eventer
    indyfan's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    8,915
    Rep Power
    1024868

    Re: WWE Network General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    The Network dropped another block of Primetime Wrestling. It's pretty lowkey since it's only ten episodes, but it gives you a snapshot of what the WWE was like in the build to Summerslam 1989 and all of the angles coming away from Summerslam. That includes Randy Savage morphing into The Macho King, Roddy Piper and Rick Rude at war, and the growing issues between Andre the Giant and The Ultimate Warrior. Oddly, what I find most interesting about these episodes are the random tidbits like multiple matches from Barry Windham's short stint as The Widow Maker (Including a match against Tito Santana) and an appearance by a jobber tag team that would end up becoming ECW's The Pitbulls years later. There's a handful of good looking matches including Mr. Perfect vs Tito Santana, Tito Santana vs The Widow Maker, and The Hart Foundation vs The Rockers.
    Ten episodes and some of the matches are from SNME. Lazy

    Windham vs Tito is a great match and worth checking out. Hart Foundation vs Rockers is from wrestlefest.

    in all honesty this reveal is severly lacking. If they would of finished the year, youd get Bret Hart vs Perfect from Wheeling WV.
    NHL 94 is the best Hockey game of all time

  18. #3658
    Admin in Lockdown

    Ed's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Dudley, England
    Posts
    39,853
    Rep Power
    4484997
      Country                    England

    Re: WWE Network General Discussion Thread

    The untold about Rey Mysterio and Eddie Guerrero is a really good watch, especially to hear Dom's thoughts on on what it was like to be apart of their feud.

  19. #3659

    Re: WWE Network General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    The untold about Rey Mysterio and Eddie Guerrero is a really good watch, especially to hear Dom's thoughts on on what it was like to be apart of their feud.
    For that series, I thought it was just okay. Acting like the Summerslam ladder botch fest was some classic was bad enough, but then they also tried to make it seem like Rey's performance in the Rumble match was some amazing thing. I did enjoy hearing from Dominic since that was actually unique and new material. The series tends to be really good though.

  20. #3660
    Admin in Lockdown

    Ed's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Dudley, England
    Posts
    39,853
    Rep Power
    4484997
      Country                    England

    Re: WWE Network General Discussion Thread

    Oh yeah, it would of come off more authentic had Rey touched on on the Vickie botch and joked about it. It's not uncommon for wrestlers to think their work was better than what their fans thought so if Rey thinks that it was a great match, fair enough, but the one thing everyone remembers about the match is WHERE THE FUCK WAS VICKIE and he skated right passed it. Eddie giving Dominic twizzlers between takes was cute.

    I was kinda shocked that Rey didn't visit Eddie's grave until 2019.

Page 183 of 194 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •