Thread: NOAH NITRO INTERVIEWED BY THE SUN NEWSPAPER

Everyones Favourite Troll

Status
      Country                    pt=Portugal

NOAH NITRO INTERVIEWED BY THE SUN NEWSPAPER

This is a cut out of today's Noah Nitro short interview with The Sun

IN THE LOBBY OF THE LONDON INTERNATIONAL HOTEL WE WERE FIRST GREETED BY THIS LARGER THEN LIFE TEENAGER, NOAH NITRO. WE SAT DOWN WITH HIM ON BOXING DAY AND DISCUSSED THE UPCOMING FIVE STAR ATTRACTION. THE YOUNGSTER HAD SOMETHING VERY STRANGE ABOUT HIM, PEOPLE FLOCKED AROUND HIM CONSTANTLY. HE HAD A CERTAIN AURA AROUND HIM. I HAVENT FELT SOME CONTROL A ROOM SO EFFORTLESSLY SINCE JOHN LENNON.

The Sun: So, Noah, How are you this Christmassy afternoon?

NN:
    I'm very well, thank you. I'm a little cold, not to used to this fresh British air on a Christmas Day, but yeah I'm very good.

The Sun: good to hear, good to hear. This is your first Christmas with CWA, how much time do you get off?

NN:
    Yeah it is. Ermm... I don't really think about the time I get off. We have Five Star Attraction in a few days, so I'm really training hard for that. I'm in the gym for at least 3 hours a day working on my core muscles a lot. me and Showtime have got a massive grudge match...Well it's massive for me. I'm going in as the underdog but I always go into a match thinking i will win, not that I could win... But I WILL win. it's the only way to be and it's the way I always have been. If I was going into a foot race with Usain Bolt... I'd want to win! Why enter a race if you don't want to win? It's stupid! No one wants to be number two at anything. Believing in yourself is where everything begins.

The Sun: Ok, that's a very philosophical approach for such a young man. Now, we've done our research at Sun Headquarters for once. Face, Heel, Bump, we know all the terms now... So can you break Kayfabe for us for a moment and give us the answer to the most asked twitter question if 2013... Where are you actually from?

NN:
    ...What's Kayfabe?... I'm from the South eastern region of The Sun, although my mothers from Venus and my fathers from Mars.

The Sun: ha ha ha, no. Seriously give us some inside information for your British fans

NN:
    inside information?... Ermm... Hmm... It's really warm on the sun!

The Sun: Aha, I think we'll move on. What other matches at Five Star Attraction are you looking forward to?

NN:
    The Main Event! Absolutely! Krash is a very very close friend of mine so if me and Showtime haven't hospitalized each other by the time that match comes around then I'll be in the firm corner of Krash. It's a huge match that can and will really change the direction if CWA. I know Leon Wallace is favourite and he's just as a cool guy as Krash... So is Dan to be honest... Krash is a very close friend so I hope he gets his title back but whoever wins will have earned it and after the winner faces the winner if Styles and Austerio you can believe that me and Showtime are going to be looking towards the champion at that time

The Sun: So your keeping an eye on Austerio and TJ Styles match aswell?

NN:
    I'm a wrestling fan so il be keeping my eye on all if them. Weirdly enough, me and Humanity room together when we're on your or we're unable to get home so I'll be watching his match with a keen eye aswell

The Sun: oh, okay. So what does the future hold for yourself?

NN:
    well, I'm young so the future for me is a long path of ups and downs. My whole career is infront of me! Iv only been going for a few months but what I would say... Everytime I new guy comes in such as I did the door closes for someone... So when one door closes on you, you have to find another open one even though it may not be you first choice

The Sun: are we meant to read something into that?

NN:
    read from it what you will

The Sun: ok... So what's the plan for next year then? What does 2014 hold for Noah Nitro?

NN:
    2014 is going to be my break out year. At least that's the plan. I'm not going to be going for the CWA title but I hope to be in and around that picture. Iv always thought if I can go a year undefeated then and only then would I be a viable champion. As much as I love Krash and Wallace and Dan... This match has come about so quick that I personally feel the fans have no one to get behind really. The Internet fans are behind Wallace, the kids are behind Krash, then a handful are behind Dan... There is no one to really carry the company on there shoulders. Now as I said one door opens, but if I went a year undefeated I would have the crowd momentum behind me and I know I'm more then capable of carrying the company.... But then sometimes people close doors on you so we may never know. Either way I'm looking forward to Five Star Attraction and everyone should watch for mine and Showtimes match if for no other reason

The Sun: okay. Well thank you for your time today Noah, Best of luck.

NN:
    Thanks for having me

People's Champion

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: NOAH NITRO INTERVIEWED BY THE SUN NEWSPAPER

Interviewed by the Sun.

Good stuff. Good to keep kayfabe alive with your location as well.

Everyones Favourite Troll

Status
      Country                    pt=Portugal

Haha I was going to go with Sky Sports but then the penny dropped haha glad you got the pun

Banned Helping A Friend

Status
      Country                    Norway

Damn right Nitro and Humanity room together. They're what you call, backstage buddies... but it's nowhere near the politicking power of The Kliq... nope, they just hang out a lot.

Being compared to John Lennon eh?

People's Champion

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Reaper View Post
    Damn right Nitro and Humanity room together. They're what you call, backstage buddies... but it's nowhere near the politicking power of The Kliq... nope, they just hang out a lot.
    So the Boiler Room and the Sun are not too far apart from each other on the map, are they?

Banned Helping A Friend

Status
      Country                    Norway

Quote Originally Posted by Austerio View Post
    So the Boiler Room and the Sun are not too far apart from each other on the map, are they?
    You haven't found out Humanity's portal to the sun!? Awww man, I thought EVERYBODY KNEW ABOUT IT!!!

Thread Information