Thread: Austerio's Blog

People's Champion

Status
      Country                    United States

Austerio's Blog

This is going to be a blog posted on CWA.com, wrote by Austerio. It will mainly deal with post match comments. Sometimes if there is something big going on, he may comment. It has to be rather huge though as he usually only goes about his own business.

Banned Helping A Friend

Status
      Country                    Norway

Re: Austerio's Blog

I like this idea, it would really allow us to understand Austerio more.

People's Champion

Status

The question has been asked why did I ditch Shawn Summers in our match in St. Louis. The answer is really simple. Shawn was turning into Tyson Dale. He was about to lose our match. I did not want another L wrote next to my name so I let him be the only one considered a loser.

People's Champion

Status

Cyrus Truth may have been a good competitor in Cleveland and he may have gotten the win, but he did not prove he was the better man. TJ Styles, being the rotten human being that he is, distracted me and cost me yet another match. If there were no distractions at ringside and it was a fair match, I would be the winner. Cyrus may have won but he is not the better man until he beats me fair and square.

I am shocked that TJ Styles accepted the stipulations for our match at Five Star Attraction. The man is too brave for his own good. TJ, you were just supposed to be a hiccup on the road to me getting the World Title when I returned to CWA and I will make sure you are just that in New York City.

People's Champion

Status

Fear is a very powerful emotion.

People sometimes ask me why I wear a mask. Surely bare skin would allow me to have more pleasure in taking sensation, but wearing a mask allows a different type of sensation. It allows me to create fear and put it into people. They fear what they do not know and they do not know who I am. They will never find out either. All they need to know is what I am and what I am capable of.

I'd fear those possibilities.

People's Champion

Status

TJ Styles is a fighter. I have thrown obstacle after obstacle at him, yet he overcomes them. I have beaten him many times, but he does not stay down. He fights until the end.

If you order Five Star Attraction, you are going to be seeing the end. Us two titans are going to be locked inside an unforgiving Steel Cage. You are going to see a war like no other. You are going to be seeing a showdown between two titans.

In New York City, the fight in TJ gets beat out of him. I have beaten him before, I can do it again. I want the World Title shot on the line, the one that TJ cost me weeks ago. Everything is on the line and I am not willing to restart, to lose everything.

Neither is TJ. He wants to damn near kill me. If you order the pay per view, you could be seeing the end of Austerio. It is only telling what this man can do to you. He is a ruthless fighter. He never gives up and he never stays down. He gets right back up and fights you some more.

The math says that I am the clear cut winner of our match. I have beaten him every time in Singles competition and this could be no different. TJ Styles though, he can do the impossible. He can defy odds. When it seems like this could be his final resting place, he can make it yours. He is a ruthless fighter.

The only guarantee in New York City is that all of this is going to come to an end. The fighter gets his revenge or the fighter gets put down finally, no matter what, there is going to be an end.

Five Star Attraction, New York City, this Sunday, the end is here.

People's Champion

Status

Ever since I left the CWA, I was training myself to find sensation in everything. I was telling myself that everything had some value and I could embrace it and it would make me stronger. In fact, it did as I am challenging Dan Maskell for the World Title at Retribution. I feel that my hard work may just be over then though. If I lose against Dan Maskell, I don't think the sensation will be there anymore. If the sensation is not there, then what is the point of being here in CWA?

Thread Information