Thread: Billy Hatcher Pre-Return

Huggin' and Kissin'

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Billy Hatcher Pre-Return

LONDON, ENGLAND | THE NIGHT BEFORE ADRENALINE RUSH

We open up in a dimly-lit one roomed apartment. The room is very sparsely furnished, all it entails is a mattress on the grimy floor, a small sink and counter, a wooden table with a chair on each end and a small lamp. The sole source of light comes from said lamp. Beside the mattress is a sports-bag over-flowing with clothes, the walls are covered in graffiti bar for one section on which a Union Jack flag is adorned, half-empty beer bottles cover the rest of the floor. Aside from a half-broken ash-tray on the sink the only other notable item is a small radio which is on the table. The Stone Roses cult song "Bye Bye Badman" is softly coming from the radio. Lying on the mattress is a well-defined man of over six-foot wearing only a tank-top and a pair of football shorts donning the Stoke City Football Club Crest. A phone starts ringing but the man remains motionless, sprawled on his make-shift bed. Suddenly there is a pounding on the door of the room. A pause. BANG! The door comes flying off its hinges and a heavily-built man sporting a goatee, slicked-back hair and a black and grey pinstripe suit barges into the room. The man takes a moment to look around the pig-sty of a room before casting his glaze towards the still-motionless man decked out on the mattress. The man sighs and in a thick Scottish brogue mutters his dissatisfaction.

???: Ye've got to be fuckin' keddin' me.

The big Scot walks over to the sleeping man and looks down at him in disgust before shaking his head and lashing out with his foot catching the man forcefully in the side.

???: Up! Aye, you! Billy! The fuck up! Now!

The sleeping man - Billy - stirs and we get a good view of him. Although is face is heavy with stubble and his short-brown hair is messed up the man is easily identifiable as one Billy Hatcher. Last seen being arrested live on national television after an Adrenaline Rush main event against former World Champion Chubby Carlos over two years previous. Aside from a video package begging for a bail-out Billy hadn't been seen since. Billy clutches his side and groans then flicks one eye open.

Billy Hatcher: What the bloody 'ell is going on?

Billy sits up on his mattress, his hand still massaging the side of his body that was kicked just moments ago, unaware that he has company. He fumbles around, clutching at beer bottles, until he finds a nearly full one and takes a hearty swig from it. He rubs the sleep out of his eyes and finally realizes he is not alone. Hatcher looks up at his intruder and smiles, albeit nervously.

Billy Hatcher: Ahhh ... Cotsy, y'alright mate?

The big Scot - Cotsy according to Billy - leans down and drags Billy to his feet and pins him against the wall, his big hand clasped around Billy's throat.

Cotsy: Are ye oot of yer fuckin' mind lad? No I ain't fuckin' alreet! What did I fuckin' tell you Billy-boy? When I ring, you answer!

Billy, struggling for breath, manages to gasp out a response.

Billy Hatcher: No ... signal!

Cotsy: How!? I heard your phone ring right before I booted the fuckin' door off it's hinges! Don't lie to me, aye?

Billy Hatcher: S-s-sorry ... Co-Co-Cotsy!

Hatcher is really struggling to catch his breath now and Cotsy obviously decides he doesn't want to choke him out and lets go of the grip causing Hatcher to drop to the floor and rapidly gasp to get his his breath back. Cotsy tuts and clicks his tongue in his mouth. He takes a few steps back and sizes Billy up.

Cotsy: Now you listen and you listen good ye English prick! You rotted away down in Stoke County for two years. The only reason you're oot is because your mates in the Naughty Forty told me you made a living on the inside as a hit-man for hire. Now I can have you thrown back in there in a heartbeat, aye ye heard me, a heartbeat. I need te know that you'll be able to expand the services you developed inside to the outside world. If not, yer of no use to me Hatcher.

Billy Hatcher: Cotsy, mate, don't you know who I am? I'm Billy F'N Hatcher and I'll kick the head off anybody if the price is right. No questions asked. But I've been out five months now and you haven't come near me with a contract or a target. I've had to find ways to keep myself occupied mate.

Hatcher spreads his arms out his waving motion encompassing the empty beer bottles. He then shrugs as Cotsy lights a cigarette. He offers one to Billy who graciously accepts and sparks up.

Billy Hatcher: Thanks.

Cotsy: Reet, this is what is going to happen. You're gunna wash, clean yourself up aye? Pack your bag and meet me at the airport in an hour alreet?

Billy Hatcher: The airport? Why, where are we going?

Cotsy:I'm going nowhere. You're going stateside. Somebody hired you.

Billy Hatcher: I am in me bollocks going back to that bloody country. I've reasons to hate that kip. I won't go back.

Cotsy: Too fuckin' right ye'll be going back! This is a huge fucking contract! We're talking big money Billy, aye, very big money. And if you don't like the States well then you can just get t'fuck and go back to Stoke County.

Hatcher takes a long drag on his cigarette as he ponders his choices. He can either stay here and nearly certainly go back to Stoke County or he can go to the country he despises due to CWA and their lack of support when he begged for a bail-out.

Billy Hatcher: Do I've to fly out tonight? I've a few birds I wanna say bye to if you catch my drift?

Cotsy lets out a hearty laugh but shakes his head.

Cotsy: I need to get you oot there asap Billy. You'll be on the job from tomorrow night onward. Besides, you'll be able to pull any American girl with the amount of money we'll be making. I need your decision Billy. Jail or The States?

Billy Hatcher: Not much difference in the bloody two but I'll get the flight ... for my sins. So, who is the big spender? Who's after hiring Billy F'N Hatcher to kick the heads off people?

Cotsy: Oh you're going to love this Billy-boy!

Hatcher looks genuinely intrigued and he perks his head up, cigarette in mouth.

Cotsy: Ever heard of Dan Maskell?

Nearly perfectly in sync "Ace of Spades" begins playing on the raido and Hatcher's eyes light up. The cigarette falls from his mouth as it opens in shock and amazement. He laughs quietly before breaking out in eruptions of laughter. He finally catches his breath and with a scary look in his eyes talks.

Billy Hatcher: Oh baby ... oh yes.

YOU KNOW I'M GOING TO LOSE!

AND GAMBLING'S FOR FOOLS!

BUT THAT'S THE WAY I LIKE IT BABY I DON'T WANT TO LIVE FOREVER!

People's Champion

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Billy Hatcher Pre-Return

Odd to have Cotsy choke Billy and him not do anything about it. I guess it is logical that he does not want to do good harm on the guy that gives him a job. It was good after that. The ending was really fun. Solid stuff.

Here is your winner - Tapatalk!

WC Hall Of Famer

Status
      Country                    United States

I liked it, good stuff.

Very happy to see Hatcher back, always enjoyed this character.

Rest in power, Flock U
    Rest in power, TCON

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Huggin' and Kissin'

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Austerio View Post
    Odd to have Cotsy choke Billy and him not do anything about it. I guess it is logical that he does not want to do good harm on the guy that gives him a job. It was good after that. The ending was really fun. Solid stuff.

Here is your winner - Tapatalk!
    Thanks for the feedback man. It hasn't been quite established but Cotsy will be used as the man in Hatcher's RP's. One of the kingpins of the UK underworld.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy King View Post
    I liked it, good stuff.

Very happy to see Hatcher back, always enjoyed this character.
    Thanks a million man, he's a fun as hell character to use.

Thread Information