Page 96 of 97 FirstFirst ... 468694959697 LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,920 of 1926

Thread: Inactive Talent

The Maple Leaf Maverick

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: "The Malevolent One" Mac Michaud

Immmmm baaaaaaaaack lol. Looking forward to rping with the new blood and old guard of the fwa

The Flow

Status
      Country                    Canada

Mark Merriweather

Character name: Mark Merriwether

Height: 6'0

Weight: 220 lbs

Face/heel/tweener: Tweener

Current feuds: None

Non-FWA accomplishments:

FWA accomplishments: None

FWA win-loss record, if you wish to keep one:

Style of wrestling (brawler, high flyer, technical, etc.): Technical with some high-flying but can brawl when needed

A minimum of five perfected moves your character does in a match (feel free to separate your moveset into categories ie basic strikes, signatures etc.):

- Clothesline
    - Double Axe Handle

- Running bulldog

- Swinging neckbreaker

- Lariat

- Enziguri

- Running single leg high knee

- Backhand chop

- Powerbomb

- German suplex

A minimum of one finishing move, and a maximum of three: - Sharpshooter

- Final Cut (jumping cutter)
    - Welcome Home (flying elbow drop)

Base pic for your character (please include the name of the base pic):

Cody Rhodes with blonde hair

Theme music: "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived" by Weezer

The only time WWE came close to a good story line post Attitude Era was Undertaker/Mordecai - Dakstang
    [06:01 PM]Dakstang
    :
    Yeah I guess you are right. And I only want to be Daddy to my own kids. Sorry.

@MyRecycledBalls

Status
      Country                    Norway

Re: Mark Merriweather

Oh shit it's happening.

@MyRecycledBalls

Status
      Country                    Norway

Dominick Armistead

Name: Dominick Armistead
    Nickname: "The So Called 'Saviour of the FWA'"
    "Self-Named 'Next Big Thing'"

Billed From: Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota
    Hometown: Rosseau, Minnesota

DoB: 9/17/1992
    Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 234 lbs.

Disposition: Uber-Heel

Gimmick: Spurned wrestler who feels he has big league talent but is always getting screwed by refs, officials, and the company itself (in his mind at least). An avid narcissist, he never ceases to tell people how incredible he really is (when he's not getting "screwed"). In reality, he's a mediocre wrestler with the gift of gab, and not much else. He is a tad flashy, and will show off his "amazing"ly mediocre wrestling like no one ever has before. He has tinges of technical, high flying, and brawling in his "unique" style, which is really just standard wrestling. He also loathes anyone who doesn't agree with the idea he's amazing.

The worst part is when he gets on a winning streak. Then he goes full blown preachy and obnoxious in how amazing he is. "The greatest thing since Matt Boudreau" he thinks to himself all the time when he gets hot. You don't even wanna know what happens when, God forbid, he wins a belt. Obnoxiousness dialed up to 11, that is. Let's just hope he never wins a world title...

Despite the annoyance factor and the general unlike-ability, he does have several positive traits. He has the never-say-die attitude in him, making him a tough opponent to really put down for good, and he never backs away from a fight, even if would be the smart thing for him to do. He isn't a chicken-shit and isn't afraid to wrestle someone who is miles better than him; he may be narcissistic and obnoxious, but he's not a coward. That, however, is what usually leads to his downfall and brings things full circle to going from being incredibly haughty to complaining that he's getting screwed... even he has recognized the irony. He just doesn't care.

Feuds: N/A

Win-Loss Record (W/L/NC/D): 2-0-0-0

FWA Matches:

January 21, 2019 - "The Great I Am" Aaron Kendrick vs. "The Saviour of the FWA" Dominick Armistead
    February 8, 2019 - Dominick Armistead vs. Tommy Thunder

Non-FWA Accomplishments: 1x Pax-Americana Southern Wrestling Ultra-Openweight Champion
    1x Pro Tennessee American Wrestling Chattanooga Choo-Choo Champion

FWA Accomplishments: N/A

Wrestling Style: Amalgamation of Technical, High Flying, and Brawling

Signature Moves: Texas Cloverleaf
    Snap Suplex
    Shining Wizard
    Diving Elbow Drop
    Reverse DDT

Finishers: Rise and Fall (Death Valley Driver) [Uber-Finisher (Major Opponents)]
    Clock Shot (Bull Hammer) [Secondary Finisher (Lesser Opponents)]
    Herculean Killer (Crippler Crossface) [Regular Finisher]

Character Picture: Fandango

Theme Music: "Peace Sells" by Megadeth

He sits there looking at the main page of the website, staring intently at the words glaring before him in bright bold letters:

FWA REVIVAL SCHEDULED
    JANUARY 4th

???: Pah...

The young man sneers at the news from FWA.com, and the intensity can be felt in his eyes, as he leans back into his leather desk chair. He has a disgusted look on his face from seeing the news, for some reason. This man here is Dominick Armistead, a professional wrestler still in the early years of his career. Rumor has it three years ago, he was snubbed from joining the FWA's very own development territory nGw following a dark match. Not even a contract offer. To a man with the "talents" of Dominick, it was a grave error. He couldn't handle the fact that a big name company like FWA wouldn't want the next big thing on their roster. His career stalled and he had to stick to those garbage indy shows to make ends meet.

Dominick: So they're coming back... and just when I thought they were going out of business. Those no good bastards, all of them; ignoring my talents for crap like Dameon Osborn, Locke, and those idiots "El Taco Hombres", yet where is "The Next Big Thing"? I'm right here, FWA. You should have signed me, instead of those idiots... What have we here?

His face lights up as he scrolls the page down with his mouse and few more words are highlighted in big letters.

Tickets Available Now!

Dominick: I just had a thought... If FWA won't come to me... I'll just have to come to FWA... by force! I'll make the whole damn world notice me. This is your time to shine, Dominick. This is the beginning of the Armistead Era...

God of Destruction

Status
      Country                    Slovak Republic

Lucian W. Ace

Name:
    Lucian W. Ace

Nicknames: The Blue Dragon, Shiroyasha, Silver Samurai, Lucy-chin

Hometown: Kyoto, Japan - Born in Juneau, Alaska

Height: 6 foot 3

Weight: 210 lbs

Hair Color
    : White

Affiliation: Face

Theme Song: Ultra Instinct Theme from Dragon Ball Super

Base Picture: Sakata Gintokiô White-haired Anime/Game characters

Finisher:

Dracarys - Knee Plus

Frequently Used Moves:
    -Leg Lariat
    -Dragon Suplex
    Springboard DDT
    -Yakuza Kick
    -Huracanrana
    -Roundhouse Kick
    -Kneebreaker
    -Dragon Whip
    -Asai Moonsault

Return Promo

We open with a glimpse of a magnificent sunrise, as the glowing orb slowly ascends to the heavens. Where the soft reds and oranges gradually gain strength and change into the warm yellow of the day, and darkness is banished in its wake. As we watch the sun make its way up from the east, we hear the voice.

Lucian Ace: Masterful, is it not? Something as mundane as a sunrise. Most people take such things for granted, certain in the belief that no matter what may occur in their own world, as sure as it always has in the past, tomorrow morning... the sun will rise. I used to believe this as well. I used to believe that despite the jackals at my door, despite the hardships that I would soon have to face down, when the battle was over, the sun would rise. After surviving the raging fury of the darkest nights, the sun would rise over the lands. I took it for granted, just like everyone else. That was my mistake.

The sunrise slowly fades away, as we are taken to black and white footage of Lucian Ace as he faces various opponents, each of which ended in losing efforts. We watch as Lucian Ace, despite his best efforts, is defeated time and time again. We see the frustration on his face, the look of disappointment after losing such close encounters. The look of confidence fading from his face. As we watch, we hear the voice.

Lucian Ace: I put my faith in something I felt would never let me down. I put my faith in something that was both integral to the world we live in, as well as the world that I love. And recently, I have come to the realization that no matter how much I hold my head up, the sun is not rising over me. I remain lost within the darkness. Adrift within a sea of my own torment, tortured by my frustrations as they compound themselves night after night after night. I have been accosted by constant doubts, constant questions regarding my ability, my future in this business. I have been questioned on both a professional and personal level. And in complete honesty I lost it. I lost my smile and I just gave up… on my dreams and I walked away as a sore loser that I was.

The video fades to black, only to be replaced by Lucian himself. He stands tall with his eyes staring forward, almost deviod of all emotions.

Lucian Ace: I finally got over myself and came back… not for glory… not for titles… I came back just to have fun.

Lucian finally smiles and as he does the video fades to black.
    "You only need to hang mean bastards, but mean bastards you need to hang."

Weird Bitch Energy

Status

Re: Lucian W. Ace

Aaaahhh yissssss

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

Re: Lucian W. Ace

This is the greatest day.

Can you feel it folks? We're headed in the right direction.

Got a few more surprises on the way as well. Stay tuned!

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Over The Edge

Over The Edge: Core members include Eyesnsane, Killemall, and Alana Allure. Ted was added to the group later. This group was founded in the FWA and has been represented in various wrestling promotions throughout the years.

Character name: Killemall

Height: 6’2

Weight: 230 lbs

Face/heel/tweener: Ninja

Current feuds:

Non-FWA accomplishments:

FWA accomplishments: FWA Tag Team Champion

Style of wrestling: Martial Arts, Techniqual, Flyer

A minimum of five perfected moves your character does in a match: Palm Strike, Roundhouse Kick, Step Over Spinning Heel Kick, Vandamninator, Flying Elbow

A minimum of one finishing move, and a maximum of three: Kill Driver (Dragon Screw Neck Whip), KamiKaze Driver (Vertibreaker)

Theme music:

Character name: Ted

Height: 6’3

Weight: 240 lbs

Face/heel/tweener:

Current feuds:

Non-FWA accomplishments:

FWA accomplishments: FWA Tag Team Champion

Style of wrestling: brawler,technical, grappler

A minimum of five perfected moves your character does in a match: Release German Suplex, Big Boot, Saito Suplex, Northern Lights Suplex, Fireman Carry to Flapjack

A minimum of one finishing move, and a maximum of three: Ted’s Driver (Death Valley Driver), The Clamps (Rings of Saturn)

Theme music:

Last edited by Eyesnsane; 04-17-2019 at 12:45 AM.

Striving for a B+ in life

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Over The Edge

But y u no add Alana?

Still, this is awesome. Two stables/tag teams sign up back to back to beef up the FWA tag division. Although, I'd love to see the OG Over the Edge with Eyesnsane, Killemall, and Alana instead of Ted.

"The Golden One" Devin Golden

3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion
    Final record: 94-58-10

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

I’m not as familiar with this group as others but I am excited to see what you do with them, always good to see more tag teams to help bolster the division.

Rest in power, Flock U
    Rest in power, TCON

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Golden One View Post
    But y u no add Alana?

Still, this is awesome. Two stables/tag teams sign up back to back to beef up the FWA tag division. Although, I'd love to see the OG Over the Edge with Eyesnsane, Killemall, and Alana instead of Ted.
    You never know in the FWA....

The Hero of Time

Status

"Rockstar" Randy Ramon -- REBORN!

Character name: "Rockstar" Randy Ramon

Self Given Moniker: Jobber to the Stars
    Height: 6'5"
    Weight: 240 lbs
    Face/heel/tweener: Face

Current feuds:
    1. Crippling Alcoholism
    2. Danny Toner until the day I die

Non-FWA accomplishments: (By Order of Importance)
    1. Michael Garcia's Mom
    2. Numerous championship reigns in GWA, GW, PWR-1, JCW, EWF, EPW
    3. One album released went Triple Platinum

FWA accomplishments:
    1. Still X-Division #1 Contender
    2. 1x Tag Team Champion (w/ Ayla El)

Style of wrestling (brawler, high flyer, technical, etc.): Technical-Striker

A minimum of five perfected moves your character does in a match (this cannot be a finishing move, like a powerbomb or a chokeslam):

1. Spinebuster
    2. European Uppercut
    3. Snap DDT
    4. Top Rope Leg Drop
    5. Discuss Punch
    6. Brainbuster

A minimum of one finishing move, and a maximum of three:
    1. "The Remix" - Superkick
    2. "The Bro-Kick" - Ayla's Bitch Kick
    3. "Triple-Platinum" - Texas Clover Leaf Submission

Theme music: Sixx: A.M. - "Rise"

Weird Bitch Energy

Status

Re: "Rockstar" Randy Ramon -- REBORN!

Oh hell yes. Is this TGO's birthday or is it mine? Welcome back Shawn.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Re: "Rockstar" Randy Ramon -- REBORN!

Non-FWA Accomplishments
    1. Michael Garcia’s Mom

Welcome back bro.

Rest in power, Flock U
    Rest in power, TCON

Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Hail To The King

Status

Re: "The Perfect 10+" Sterling Jagger

Updated

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Los Maravillosos

You can be bueno...

You can be muy bien...

But you'll never be...

MARAVILLOSO !

Character
    Names

Maravilloso./Maravilloso.Jr.

5’7' 275 lbs / 5’ 9 200 lbs

Hometown: Gómez Palacio, Durango, Mexico

Face/ Heel /Tweener; Face

Gimmick; A rare father and son tag team; consisting of a legendary Luchador and his son (See below) looking to expand on the family legacy -

------------
    Maravilloso-

If Lucha Libre; had a beating heart, it would be Maravilloso. One of the most celebrated icons of Mexican wrestling Manuel Prieto; made his debut all the way back in 1979 under the mask of “Maravilloso” a character from a mildly popular Mexican children's show, little did anyone know, that marketing ploy, turned out to not only eclipse the tv show but become an out and out pop culture icon.a hero to millions and still a household name to this day and during the early 90s had a strong claim to being the best wrestler in the world..Having been a main eventer in Mexico for near on four decades, and somehow STILL going strong. While never a phenomenal athletic -He’s a solid b+- Maravilloso.primarily got over for two reasons 1) Being a master of in-ring psychology, able to have the crowd eating out of his hands within seconds. No one works a crowd like Maravilloso. 2) Being as mad as a box of squirrels. Maravilloso.is well known for being an absolute loony willing to take the most insane risks imaginable. Mexican Lucha Libre is notorious for it’s cutthroat and ruthless backstage politics, but for decades no one has been able to touch Maravilloso. , because no one messes with crazy. He’s credited with popularizing the superplex and quite frankly it defies all logic and reason how he’s able to walk let alone still be able to compete with the best after all the abuse the man has taken over the years. But somehow someway father time has continued to job to the marvellous one.

-He’s famous for NEVER taking off his mask. No one besides close family knows what he looks like and it’s wildly assumed that he will be buried wearing it. Legend goes, that if maravilloso ever takes off his mask, it would cause a lust fueled stampede by every woman in the crowd and all the men to pass out due to how handsome he is, One of his most famous spots involves an opponent ripping off his mask….only to reveal a second one under that. And if they try to remove that mask...They’d just reveal a third mask!

- One of the most famous stories took place in 1993, the Mexican cartel was trying to get their hands into pro wrestling and looking to take advantage of Maravilloso.fame and influence, wanted to get him to pay for their protection, once he refused, the story goes that the cartel sent five goons to give him the bum rush after a show. No one knows EXACTLY what happened in that dressing room, but twenty minutes later all five of the thugs ran out of the building nursing bruises and bloody noses getting chased down by a totally nude Maravilloso waving a bat over his head ranting and screaming. The Cartel never bothered him again. .Again; don’t fuck with crazy

-Before every show, Maravilloso. sleeps in a graveyard; no one understands why.

-Seems to understand English perfectly, but refuses to speak it.

-Has started and funded several wrestling schools in deprived hispanic areas and is said to be passionate about preserving and maintaining the heritage of Mexican wrestling as a whole. That’s primarily the reason why Maravilloso despite many offers over the years has never accepted bookings in the US, seeing it as a betrayal to lucha. It was only on the insistence of his son that h eventually signed a contract.

-For some reason -Maravilloso is obsessed with having a wrestling match with the president of the United States; It started in 1986 where he was tackled by Reagan’s security force after trying to physically wrestle him to the ground since them Maravilloso has publically made challenges to; Bush Sr., Clinton, Bush, Obama and Trump; Naturally he’s been the most insistent with Trump, claiming that he will personally build the wall on the border by himself…..Just so he can superplex him off it.

-A traditional spot that has become commonplace in recent years is when Maravilloso starts to noticeably tire out, Clearly becoming out of breath and “Gassed” and needed to grab the ropes with both hands to keep upright, calling over the ref for some assistance clearly in a bad way. Before...Suddenly exploding to life with an outrageously athletic move for a fifty-plus-year-old man -IE A kip up or an over the top rope suicide dive. -Maravilloso is the man that laughs at time.

-Was the subject of a comic; detailing his time travelling adventures fighting off outer space aliens and defending Mexico, and yes it’s as insane as it sounds.

-Was once stabbed by an overzealous fan, and still finished the match

Signature moves;

Órale Stretch-Surfboard submission against the ropes, with Marvel is literally hanging off the ring apron to apply extra pressure as he pulls back on his opponent (and releases before the five count to avoid a disqualification!)

Dropkick-A STIFF elite Okada level dropkick that often serves as an out of nowhere counter to an opponent running or leaping at his general direction

Palm Strike- Pale Strike

Moonsault

Single Boston Leg Crab

-A multitude of complicated, unusual, and elaborate looking roll-ups that can be delivered at a moment’s notice

-Marvel-plex (Straight jacket suplex)

Macarena Elbow-Teases a springboard, by climbing the turnbuckle and walking the ropes, doing the macarena before hoping anticlimactically back down and delivers a standing elbow drop to the grounded opponent. Always overdramatically oversells being stunned when someone kicks out-

Finisher

Superplex

Mexican Legsweep-Maravilloso stands side-by-side with his opponent, then drops backward with a Russian Legsweep to take his opponent to the mat; he maintains his grip on the opponent, rolling through into a Crossface by locking his hands across their face to wrench back on their neck, while trapping their closest arm between his legs to prevent them from escaping. -Sometimes performs a springboard version by sitting his opponent on the middle rope, facing out to the crowd, before executing the Russian Legsweep. - Will sometimes go for the Crossface as a countermove or reversal without the Russian Legsweep as a set-up.-

Inside small cradle package- OUT OF NOWHERE-!

-Maravilloso.Jr.
    The heir to the throne. A young man who grew up on the right-hand on Lucha royalty. A man who wants to prove he is the best and will stand up to anyone and everyone to prove that he is worthy of being the next flag bearer of lucha, as well as make it much easier for the next crop of stars to make it to the top, so they don't have to bust their asses nearly as long as he did. And craft a legend for himself...With his family by his side

Common moves

- Punches Variation (Jab, Hook, Spinning Backhand)

- Palm Strike

- Enzuigiri

- Bullet dropkick

- Inverted DDT

- Jump Roll into a cradle

- Snap Armdrag

- Wheelbarrow Bulldog

- Arm Ringer/ Multi Kick Combo

- Flashback

- Running Dropkick

- Shining Wizard

- Drop Toehold

- Springboard Body Splash

- Baseball slide dropkick

- Leg DDT

- Monkey Flip

- Tornado DDT

- Rope Step Flash Kick

- Diving Crossbody

- Flying Train Wreck Clothesline

- 360 Corkscrew Plancha

- Corkscrew dropkick

Signature Moves;

Marvellous Rush -Rapid Punch + slap Combination

Bandit’s Lament -Step-over Shiranui

The Fourth Seal- -Tornado Roundhouse Kick

Ole-Neckbreaker-Apron Rolling Neckbreaker

Soaring Dragon- Handspring Moonsault Plancha, with theatrics

Angelic Fury- diving neckbreaker off the top rope.

Victory Star Drop- fireman’s carry dropped into an overhead kick

Finisher Aztecs Elbow- (Wrist-lock spin into an Elbow Smash)

Marvelsault- Rounding Moonsault Off The Top Rope

Common tag moves;

-German Suplex/European Uppercut Combination

-Simultaneous Superkicks to the face and back of the head

-At any point one catapults the other with their hands, a back body drop, or a pop-up to hit a highflying manoeuvre anywhere in the match

-Double-team Knife-edge Chops to a cornered opponent

-Any number of high flying combination moves

Tagsignatures

Simultaneous Hurricanranas to both opponents to send them crashing into each other

Mexican Wave-One member tricks the opponent by faking a manoeuvre to the outside and instead stops himself on the second rope, holding the ropes open for the other member to charge through his legs with a suicide dive before springboarding off the second rope to the outside with a somersault plancha

Walking The Border-Simultaneous Arm Twist Ropewalks from the corner, stretching out both arms of an opponent as far as possible before hitting simultaneous Elbows or Chops

Mexican Flip-Maravilloso.Jr. scoops up the opposition on the top rope before getting on all fours to allow Maravilloso.to run off his back and jump to the top rope to execute a Monkey Flip. Maravilloso. rolls off Maravilloso Jr’s back to ensure his own safety. -He’s an old man why should he take those bumps

Finisher;

Pulse Bomb-Maravilloso. Jr. props up the opposition in a Wheelbarrow position, allowing Maravilloso.to underhook both their arms and drop them on their head with a DDT. Maravilloso.then pushes the opponent upwards with his feet, allowing Maravilloso.jr to adjust to a arm Trapped Hestitation German Suplex with a bridge. To ensure victory, Maravilloso.would apply a Jacknife hold in collaboration to double down on the pinfall.

Theme Song

Pic Base
    Jushin Liger-Maravillo
    Kailsto- Maravilloso Jr

Last edited by An Original Name; 06-26-2019 at 07:00 PM.
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Re: Los Maravillosos

This looks real good, AoN. Good to have you back bud

Is Maravilloso’s rep Ultimo Dragon like stated below or is it Psychosis like pictured up top?

Rest in power, Flock U
    Rest in power, TCON

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Hey Jimmy Thanks for the welcome-!

I would like to say none of the above and go for Liger.

I'm so changeable I know, but Liger probably fits better
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Quote Originally Posted by An Original Name View Post
    Hey Jimmy Thanks for the welcome-!

I would like to say none of the above and go for Liger.

I'm so changeable I know, but Liger probably fits better
    You're welcome bro, Liger sounds good. I also dig the theme song change too.

Rest in power, Flock U
    Rest in power, TCON

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Welcome back buddy.

Page 96 of 97 FirstFirst ... 468694959697 LastLast

Thread Information