Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3575838485
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 1695

Thread: Things that annoy you right now

On Vacation

Status

Re: Things that annoy you right now

Quote Originally Posted by Rin View Post
    Tattoos, if well done, are brilliant.

HBK, you talk about sluts all the time and linked one of the sleaziest floozies I've ever seen that you are trying to nail.
    Hell yeah she's hotttttt. I'm trying to fuck her, I'm trying to have her suck my dick, I'm trying to have her give me handjobs. I aint trying to spend any money on her though or anything like that.

On Vacation

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Eh, I know I really shouldn't waste my time getting involved in this, but Raven has accomplished way more in his career than Bray has (which isn't a dig at Bray who I like, it's just he's had a short career that has been up and down so far)
    I like Raven don't get me wrong he's very talented and a super smart guy in shoot interview but going over Daniel Bryan the most over guy in the company on a too three PPV, facing the number one guy in the company in the last decade at the biggest show of the year vs a guy who carried a garbage box around with him and had a bunch of pointless hardcore title reigns. Wow that's a close one there I don't know how to decide on this one.

God's Gift to God

Status

Quote Originally Posted by HBKCliqueGod View Post
    There's some girls I look at and instantly think wow she's jackoff material and there's some I look at and say wow I would like to take her out on a date it all varies.
    Bro you can spank that chode only for so long. At a certain point you need to find a bad bitch that jerks off your heart and makes you jizz love

ily

Get Bitches.

Status
      Country                    UK

Hell yeah she's hotttttt. I'm trying to fuck her, I'm trying to have her suck my dick, I'm trying to have her give me handjobs. I aint trying to spend any money on her though or anything like that.
    Some girl tries to give me a hand job, I'm straight up walking the f out. Use your mouth, otherwise I'm better off doing it myself.

Cardcaptor

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Coxatron View Post
    Bro you can spank that chode only for so long. At a certain point you need to find a bad bitch that jerks off your heart and makes you jizz love

ily
    And for me, those girls have tattoos.<3
    Everything will surely be alright.

God's Gift to God

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Rin View Post
    And for me, those girls have tattoos.<3
    Me too <3

INKED UP FROM THE FEET UP

ily

Stud Muffin

Status
      Country                    United States

Clean this garbage up before its closed and moved.

God's Gift to God

Status

I'm annoyed that DD wants to fucking fight me. ANNOYED.

#annoyed

ily

Relentless Admin

Status
      Country                    England

I like Raven don't get me wrong he's very talented and a super smart guy in shoot interview but going over Daniel Bryan the most over guy in the company on a too three PPV, facing the number one guy in the company in the last decade at the biggest show of the year vs a guy who carried a garbage box around with him and had a bunch of pointless hardcore title reigns. Wow that's a close one there I don't know how to decide on this one.
    Well if you're comparing just WWE careers sure, it would look better in Bray's favour. However Raven had a career that spanned two decades and he wrestled for the biggest four promotions in America during that time, and for some of those promotions he was a big player there. You can look down your nose at it all you want, Raven's the most decorated champion in WWE history, read the article on WWE.com, and when you combine his time in TNA, that makes him a three time World Heavyweight Champion. Bray Wyatt on the other hand has NEVER held a singles title, so as cool as his gimmick is, a very indifferent feud with John Cena isn't enough to make me think he's already had a better career than Raven had.

Remember this wasn't an argument about who is better, this was you claiming Bray had accomplished more than Raven has.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Basically all those things you said was Kurt Angle besides the woman beater part. Angle was also an american hero and olympic gold medalist who cares if he stalked some bitch he didn't strangle her to death like your hero. And yes....tattoos on a girl is a HUGE turn off it looks like a whore tag typically. The only way it's hot is if it's a little heart by there pussy or something. You can be a TEN but if you have sleeves all over your arms you're reduced down to an 8 or even a 7

Oh yeah and Benoit and Eddie CLEARLY never took roids...

I never said they didn't but nice try though. But you did leave a few names out Austin,Rock and Flair(roids) Austin(woman beating) and Flair(Alcoholic) as for why I gave you heat. Simple 1-based on all of your posts I've seen from you since you've been here you seems like a self obsessed asshole. and 2-boredom

On Vacation

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Well if you're comparing just WWE careers sure, it would look better in Bray's favour. However Raven had a career that spanned two decades and he wrestled for the biggest four promotions in America during that time, and for some of those promotions he was a big player there. You can look down your nose at it all you want, Raven's the most decorated champion in WWE history, read the article on WWE.com, and when you combine his time in TNA, that makes him a three time World Heavyweight Champion. Bray Wyatt on the other hand has NEVER held a singles title, so as cool as his gimmick is, a very indifferent feud with John Cena isn't enough to make me think he's already had a better career than Raven had.

Remember this wasn't an argument about who is better, this was you claiming Bray had accomplished more than Raven has.
    I know this isn't an argument on who's better. I like them both but I think Bray is better and he's also more successful and by the end of Bray's career the argument will be a disgrace to the industry. The "Bray hasn't had any titles" argument ANNOYS ME. If anything, the fact that Bray hasn't won any titles shows the WWE actually sees him as a main event talent. Whoever they put the IC or US belts on they end up booking like jobbers anyway. Would I rather have Bray Wyatt be in Dolph Ziggler's position being the IC champion but losing to Seth Rollins opening match of Smackdown? Hell no I don't want to have any titles besides the WORLD TITLE. Raven never really accomplished much at all in WCW if you ask me. He was there for a couple years in the late 90's and was a midcarder at best. His run with WWE in the early 90's wasn't anything impressive at all. He didn't draw ANYTHING and was a manager, occasional commentator, and even producer.

That's a role he should be in now because he is a great talker and has a great mind for the business. He just never really accomplished anything SIGNIFICANT in the wrestling industry. The only time he was successful was in ECW and they were never even a threat to WWE. I never viewed Raven as a guy who was one of the main matches of a drawing PPV. Bray was one of the main events of WM30 and it was a successful PPV and that's not just any PPV it's the number one PPV of the year. Something Raven could only dream of what was his WrestleMania moment winning one of his pointless 27 title wins as hardcore champion? what a joke.

Be Prepared For Hell

Status

Bray Wyatt is not a certified draw and he is not as good as you think he is. He is good yes. Good promo guy (sometimes a little long-winded) and decent in the ring but he is not a main event level talent yet. You cannot rush someone the World title straight away. Not only does that look bad on the roster that someone jumped the queue, it also looks bad on the individual you are putting it on as you are making the main title weak.

You cannot judge accomplishments just on what someone has/has not done in the WWE. Ravens downfall unfortunately is his drug issues which has plagued his career but he is still more successful than Wyatt. Raven was part of a radical promotion that essentially played a vital part in who won the MNW and some of his angles, especially with Dreamer, changed the perceived look of wrestling.

On Vacation

Status

This guy over here. Do you ever agree with me on anything? You at least agree I have a great physique right? It's very very very rare for a new character to debut and already be a "certified draw" so you claim. Bray has already turned into a merchandise draw the Wyatt family sold great merchandise this year, he's main evented PPVS with Cena including WrestleMania, Daniel Bryan jobbed to him at a top three PPV those are all accomplishments if you ask me. Accomplishments that Raven never came close to having in the biggest company in the world WWE. What you do in WWE is ultimately what matters besides rare cases like Ric Flair in NWA, Hogan, Nash, Hall in WCW other than that there's not that many HUGE stars outside of WWE maybe Dusty Rhodes? The only guy to ever become a huge star without working with WWE is Sting and the next closest is AJ Styles? Who more than half the fucking casual fans have no clue who he is.

My point: Typically says Vince has taken over the other companies in wrestling have been irrelevant outside of very rare cases like the ones above oh and a talentless hack like Goldberg drew well for a period of time. At the end of the day you should judge by what they did in WWE or anything SIGNIFICANT for what they did outside of it. Nash and Hall drew huge in WCW they were actually significant because they almost ran the WWE OUT OF BUSINESS. Raven was never that instrumental to the industry so most of his best work wasn't even significant if you ask me. ECW was a toilet ball, bingo hall that didn't really have good storytelling most of there promos were dreadful and the matches were over the top in an unflattering way.

I FIXED THEM NOW SUCK ME

Status

Things that annoy you right now

Yeah man do you even lift bro

WC Fantrax Premiership

2014 - 20/12/5 - 1st in Regular Season, 2nd Overall
    2015 - 21/14/1 - 3rd in Regular Season, Tied 3rd Overall
    2016 - 21/14/1 - 1st in Regular Season, 2nd Overall
    2017 - 20/15/1 - 3rd in Regular Season, Tied 3rd Overall
    2018 - 20/15/1 - 4th in Regular Season, 2nd Overall

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

The last time I checked, this thread was called "Things that annoy you right now" and not "Random discussion about various topics including but not limited to workouts, physiques, banging chicks, Raven and chode spanking". I feel like the repeated pleas to get this thread back on track have fallen on deaf ears from numerous members and at this point there seems to be no other recourse than to close it until a time when I believe it won't get derailed with every other post.

Ask Fuji|2019 Movie Log

Help decide WC's Fave Five WWE Superstars of 2019~!

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3575838485

Thread Information