Page 3 of 85 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that annoy you right now

Status

Re: Things that annoying you right now

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian Devil View Post
    Also Cubs management and the city of Chicago for sandbagging stadium upgrades. Move out of the fucking city already Ricketts, quit being a pussy.
    What? Cubs fans actually want this to happen?

FFS Calm Doon

Status
      Country                    UK

I've got another, the way woman talk to each other on Facebook. Now I know for a fact when women get together in a group they will talk in the same way guys will, maybe not as much swearing and they will be slightly nicer to each other but still the same sarcastic, witty, trying to get one over on each other at any given moment.

Then they get on Facebook and start all this fake, disingenuous "chick" and "babes" patter.

There are many in the female gender these days who would benefit from a swift kick to the fanny.

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian Devil View Post
    This thread title.
    Ah feck, I thought I got away with it.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

The fact that more people don't use the word "fanny"

FFS Calm Doon

Status

Fanny is one of the must expressive words open to Scots.

You're a fanny
    He's a fanny
    He's playing like a fanny
    I feel like a fanny
    Cannae wait to get some fanny the night
    She's got a fanny like a burst couch.
    This place is crawling wae fanny.
    Gagging for some fanny.
    Don't act a fanny.

The list of use is endless.

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    United States

You forgot Marshall is a fanny!!!! Just kidding :P.

Not calling any names.... But people who think Big 10 teams can compete with SEC teams! Yeah! I went there!

FFS Calm Doon

Status

Swamps I've been called a lot worse than a fanny in my time lol.

Fanny can also be an endearing term, for example, awright ya fanny, the same phrase can also be a volatile one.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Swamps View Post
    You forgot Marshall is a fanny!!!! Just kidding :P.

Not calling any names.... But people who think Big 10 teams can compete with SEC teams! Yeah! I went there!
    Make the SEC a 3.0 conference, and we'll talk.

On Vacation

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Belinelli View Post
    Make the SEC a 3.0 conference, and we'll talk.
    Guess we will never talk then :'(. At least they got Vandy and A&M....

Last Real Man Hype

Status

WWE camera work.

So much shakiness and no need to zoom in and out for every move. It doesn't add drama, it's distracting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

Status

being broke and people not texting me back

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    England

The thing thats annoying me the most right now is the football season being over, I have to work every Sunday at the moment because theres fuck all else to do.

The Osiris

Status

Oh man...where to start...

Today's youth...from their fashion sense, to their self absorption with social fucking media. GET. THE. FUCK. OVER. YOURSELVES. You're not that important that people need to know everything you're doing at every single moment of the day. Get a job. Get a real haircut.

Social Media...people are just so self absorbed these days. And social media is really ruining the art of communication. Motherfuckers don't have 500 friends in real life. And Twitter...holy shit...are people aware the root word is twit??

Family Guy and people who think it's funny. Low brow. Too obvious. No more character evolution. Jumped the shark as soon as it was brought back from cancellation. And they have stolen countless premises. Even their over done flash segues were blatantly stolen from the Simpsons. Makes me wish that Matt Groening or Mike Judge cared enough to put out new IPs with desire in them.

People who hate the rich or hate someone who has nice things because more than likely they are broke. "Oh, they only drive that because they are insecure." No, motherfucker, they drive that because they work their ass off for it. Salad and $800 used cars exist for these kinds of people.

People who rip on Justin Beiber because...well because he's the fuckin man and they aren't. So what if you don't like his music or you think he looks like a bitch. Ignorance is bliss and you'll be better off ignoring something you don't want to hear instead of wasting energy bitching about it. 95% of men that rip on him are 100% insecure and jealous of this dude. Dude has more money than you will ever make, he gets mad bitches that you can only jerk off to and is idolized by millions. This really applies to anyone that is uber successful and receives hate.

And anyone who will come in here and try to debate stuff that annoys ME.

stressed but chillin

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Boris Zukov View Post
    Today's youth...from their fashion sense, to their self absorption with social fucking media. GET. THE. FUCK. OVER. YOURSELVES. You're not that important that people need to know everything you're doing at every single moment of the day. Get a job. Get a real haircut.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boris Zukov View Post
    People who rip on Justin Beiber because...well because he's the fuckin man and they aren't. So what if you don't like his music or you think he looks like a bitch. Ignorance is bliss and you'll be better off ignoring something you don't want to hear instead of wasting energy bitching about it. 95% of men that rip on him are 100% insecure and jealous of this dude. Dude has more money than you will ever make, he gets mad bitches that you can only jerk off to and is idolized by millions. This really applies to anyone that is uber successful and receives hate.
    but...

Cardcaptor

Status

Re: Things that annoy you right now

Friends who make plans and constantly ditch.

My one buddy always does that. And instead of giving me notice, or even letting me know later..He waits a few days to contact me and just says "Shit came up".

Like, really?
    Everything will surely be alright.

Established Veteran

Status

I just thought of something that really annoys me, and I'm probably opening myself up to some criticism I don't want but I have to get it out there.

People who hate on Tony Romo and the Dallas Cowboys, not because they have some real legitimate beef with him or the team really, or that said hate is even founded on anything relevant. It's like people just hate the Cowboys and Tony Romo specifically because somewhere along the lines they got the idea that they're supposed to and the Cowboys and Tony Romo deserve it. Like, in order to be a real football fan you have to hate everything about the Dallas Cowboys and reject anything positive about Tony Romo. I don't get it.

And please, don't get me wrong, I know the flaws of the Dallas Cowboys and Tony Romo better than anyone. Not only am I constantly reminded of every one of them from the major to the most minute, but I've been dealing with them as a fan for years and years. When I was born, brought home from the hospital, my room was decorated with Dallas Cowboys for God sake. There I was, little baby Game Rage in my bassinet looking up on my walls as Dallas stars and images of Roget Staubach throwing passes and Tony Dorsett running the football. I've literally been a Cowboys fan since the cradle, through the good times and the bad.

It's not like I don't know that Jerry Jones being both gm and owner has hurt the team over the years, or that Tony Romo only has one playoff win, or that most people probably don't view them as "America's Team", etc....However, they are one of the greatest franchises in NFL history, the Cowboys of the last 8 years have been very talented teams although they have underachieved for various reasons, Tony Romo IS one of the best QB's in football period, and as much as Jerry Jones has hurt the team unintentionally he's one of the best OWNERS in the NFL and no one else is nearly as involved or invested in their franchise as Jerry Jones, and nobody wants to win and give the fans what they deserve more than Jerry Jones. One look at his tireless efforts to make it happen says it all, but obviously mistakes have been made along the way. No matter what though, the criticism they receive is largely unfounded and even most sports writers, NFL experts, and broadcasters have admitted that the get overly criticized, especially in the case of Tony Romo, that it's largely unfounded, and that people need to quit bashing him and admit that he is an elite quarterback.
    Too Weird To Live, To Rare To Die

On Vacation

Status

People who think just because someone has a southern accent that they're automatically an ignorant person.

Cardcaptor

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Game Rage View Post
    I just thought of something that really annoys me, and I'm probably opening myself up to some criticism I don't want but I have to get it out there.

People who hate on Tony Romo and the Dallas Cowboys, not because they have some real legitimate beef with him or the team really, or that said hate is even founded on anything relevant. It's like people just hate the Cowboys and Tony Romo specifically because somewhere along the lines they got the idea that they're supposed to and the Cowboys and Tony Romo deserve it. Like, in order to be a real football fan you have to hate everything about the Dallas Cowboys and reject anything positive about Tony Romo. I don't get it.

And please, don't get me wrong, I know the flaws of the Dallas Cowboys and Tony Romo better than anyone. Not only am I constantly reminded of every one of them from the major to the most minute, but I've been dealing with them as a fan for years and years. When I was born, brought home from the hospital, my room was decorated with Dallas Cowboys for God sake. There I was, little baby Game Rage in my bassinet looking up on my walls as Dallas stars and images of Roget Staubach throwing passes and Tony Dorsett running the football. I've literally been a Cowboys fan since the cradle, through the good times and the bad.

It's not like I don't know that Jerry Jones being both gm and owner has hurt the team over the years, or that Tony Romo only has one playoff win, or that most people probably don't view them as "America's Team", etc....However, they are one of the greatest franchises in NFL history, the Cowboys of the last 8 years have been very talented teams although they have underachieved for various reasons, Tony Romo IS one of the best QB's in football period, and as much as Jerry Jones has hurt the team unintentionally he's one of the best OWNERS in the NFL and no one else is nearly as involved or invested in their franchise as Jerry Jones, and nobody wants to win and give the fans what they deserve more than Jerry Jones. One look at his tireless efforts to make it happen says it all, but obviously mistakes have been made along the way. No matter what though, the criticism they receive is largely unfounded and even most sports writers, NFL experts, and broadcasters have admitted that the get overly criticized, especially in the case of Tony Romo, that it's largely unfounded, and that people need to quit bashing him and admit that he is an elite quarterback.
    Well then. For once, I pretty much completely agree with you.

While I think firing Jason Garrett was a huge mistake (As was firing Landry), Jones did bring the Cowboys to a good amount of Superbowls. There are obvious flaws to the team, but let's be real here...Historically, they are one of the most decorated teams in football history. And it pisses me off to see everyone and their mother blaming Tony Romo for them not winning every game. Tony Romo is a solid QB, and one of the best today. And as far as I'm concerned, if the Offensive Line can't keep the D off of him, it's not entirely always his fault if he takes a sack.

Furthermore, the team has a lot of talent not getting the praise they deserve. Jason Witten, DeMarcus Ware, Dez Bryant, DeMarco Murray, Brandon Carr...

WC Hall Of Famer

Status
    Tbf Cowboys fans bring it on themselves

Cardcaptor

Status

Trust me, I hate the majority of them, too.

Ah what's annoying me tonight....I guess it's a bit personal.

Perhaps we all have that one ex we cry over now and then. Some nights just remind us of them. Tomorrow marks our anniversary. We were engaged for almost 3 years, and it was truly my first love. It's been over for about half a year now, but sometimes it still stings like it was yesterday. I truly love the girl I am with now, don't get me wrong. But occasionally a certain song comes on and it just is like flashbacks of what was. So what is annoying me, is hanging on to the past. And my lack of ability to get over shit.

On Vacation

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Vayne View Post
    Trust me, I hate the majority of them, too.

Ah what's annoying me tonight....I guess it's a bit personal.

Perhaps we all have that one ex we cry over now and then. Some nights just remind us of them. Tomorrow marks our anniversary. We were engaged for almost 3 years, and it was truly my first love. It's been over for about half a year now, but sometimes it still stings like it was yesterday. I truly love the girl I am with now, don't get me wrong. But occasionally a certain song comes on and it just is like flashbacks of what was. So what is annoying me, is hanging on to the past. And my lack of ability to get over shit.
    Dude, you are so not alone when it comes to holding onto the past. That is one of the most annoying things ever. Always thinking, what could have been or what might have been will drive a man insane. This August will make three years my engagement ended. Yeah it hurt and turned me into an even more cold hearted ass towards women, but I've moved on from that pain. It took me a while but like every one else, I wonder what things would be like if I didn't go to that desert for a friggin year...

Page 3 of 85 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread Information