Thread: CWA Fallout ™

The E-Fed & BTB BRUH!

Status

CWA Fallout ™

Information

* The concept of this is simple, if you ever seen an episode of Backstage Fallout on YouTube, it's like that. (Camera man asks wrestler question and wrestler answers it.)

* 3 wrestlers per episode unless said otherwise (First three to contact me to be a part of the episode will be selected unless I feel you either A. Don't need to be on it or B. You have been aired on it quite a few times. Also PM will be the most logical option.)

* The promo's for CWA Fallout will be done by you and I will spice it up with coding and what not, I am no judge so no need for a full length promo, keep it simple and focus on telling your storyline/angle.

* I will like to get this started after the next show. I will post in the show thread to remind just in case you need it.

I hope this sparks an interest to the CWA roster to try and have fun with this.

Spoiler:

[04:46 AM] Punk Wolf: Willis is our Modern-Day Jesus.
    [06:15 AM]Baldwin: Ily Willy
    [05:35 PM]Jon Snow: Willis, your misogyny must be put to an end.
    [06:57 PM]
    Jim: I like Willis more and more with each day
    [04:43 PM]Jim: Which is why Willis > Natural
    [06:06 AM] King Carl: hes like a roman reigns
    [06:06 AM] King Carl: willis has the raw sex appeal tho
    [11:18 AM]Order: I LOVE BIG WILLY

The E-Fed & BTB BRUH!

Status

Re: CWA Fallout ™

Episode 1: Championships and a Masked Man

CWA Adrenaline Rush - Live from Shanghai, China!

Leon Wellesley wrenches at the arm as Dan Maskell struggles, in a world of pain right now. Refusing to tap, Dan reaches a hand toward the ropes, close to forcing a rope break, but Wellesley pulls back on the arm with greater force, and Maskell writhes in pain! Wellesley is encouraging the champion to tap out and save himself, but Maskell is resultant if anything! With a final burst of desperation, Maskell throws his free arm out and somehow, miraculously, grasps the bottom rope! The referee orders Wellesley to break the hold, beginning the count as Wellesley holds the painful lock for a few extra seconds, before releasing it rather reluctantly and shooting the referee a look of impatience. Maskell uses the ropes to groggily lift himself to his feet, and as Wellesley takes a step forward - BAM!

Kill Shot! Maskell lands a surprise
    Kill Shot right into the teeth of Wellesley! Maskell grips the stunned Wellesley into a double-underhook, fighting the piercing pain in his arm, and manages to successfully nail Wellesley with the Big Ben Bash! Exhausted, Maskell drapes himself across Wellesley's body as the referee counts... One... Two... THREE! We have our winner!

CWA Fallout Interviewer: You came up short to become the X Fly Champion after a great battle with the champ Dan Maskell, what is next for Leon Wellesley?

Leon looks at the interviewer bemusedly.

Leon: " What's next? What's next for Leon Wellesley? It doesn't matter what's next, because I'm far from done with Danny Boy and the X-Fly Championship. Dan Maskell just handed me my first pin fall loss, and mark my words, I will have my redemption, and I WILL have that ten pounds of gold strapped around his waist. "

The mysterious masked man then hops over the barricade, and immediately slides in the ring, and hits Alexander with a vicious lariat. Vendra comes out from the corner, and charges at the masked man, but gets caught with a superkick for his troubles. Summers begins to stir, and turns around to be greeted by another superkick from the masked man. Jones is clobbers the masked man from behind, and seems to have the upper hand but not for long as the masked man claws at his eyes. Jones is momentarily blinded, and with his back turned the masked man hits him with a back stabber!

CWA Fallout Interviewer: With all the chaos involved in the fatal four main event, you came up short in your attempt to become the #1 contender for the world championship, your thoughts on the crazy events that took place during your match?

Vendra: *Sighs* Well, the Masked Man struck once again. He broke up what was a perfectly good and fair match, he may well have crushed Thomas Jones' ankle, and what was worse is that he cost me my shot at the CWA World Championship. I was easily on top in that match and suddenly, bam, Superkick to the face. It put me off my guard and allowed Shawn Summers to take the advantage. Obviously I had to tap out, there was nowhere to go from that position.

Alexander breaks the count this time, and begins to pummel away on Vendra as Jones begins to stir. He notices the fallen body of Summers, and sees that Alexander is occupied with Vendra in the corner now. Jones takes this opportunity, and locks in the Ice Ring on Summers! The crowd is going wild for this as Summers writhes in pain from the hold while Jones is shouting at him to tap out.

Taylor: The Ice Ring! Jones may have it here!

Alexander notices what is going on, and breaks up the hold and in the process he takes out the official.

Coleman: What’s going on?

The mysterious masked man then hops over the barricade, and immediately slides in the ring, and hits Alexander with a vicious lariat. Vendra comes out from the corner, and charges at the masked man, but gets caught with a superkick for his troubles. Summers begins to stir, and turns around to be greeted by another superkick from the masked man. Jones is clobbers the masked man from behind, and seems to have the upper hand but not for long as the masked man claws at his eyes. Jones is momentarily blinded, and with his back turned the masked man hits him with a back stabber!

CWA Fallout Interviewer: After the chaotic and controversial fatal four way, you find yourself out of the #1 contender spot for the world heavyweight title, your thoughts moving forward?

A hooded Alexander lifts his head in response to the question asked with a displeased look on his face.

Alexander: "My thoughts? I'll tell you my thoughts. First off, congrats are due to my former partner Shawn Summers who took advantage of a hectic situation. If it's not me kicking Krash's ass, it might as well be him. Second, whoever that masked character is, is a dead guy. Not only was I on my way to a victory to gain redemption against Krash, I was coasting by fairly easily. Hell, you could say the lone man not involved in the match struck me with the hardest shot."

Alexander chuckles and immediately straightens his face.

Alexander: "Seriously though, this fool has been causing havoc all over the CWA taking out Chubby Carlos, now Thomas Jones. He's been antagonizing Cyrus Truth for weeks now and yet nobody has done anything to stop it. But he messed with the wrong man in The Andrew Alexander. I'll tell you this right now, whoever you are, that if I ever see you lurking around any arena that I'm in, I will hurt you. I'll do what everybody else has been trying to do the last few weeks…I'll end you."

Alexander gives a cold stare to the camera as the screen fades to black.

***Let me know if I need to put more. I wasn't sure about the desired length and didn't want to make it too long.***

Vendra breaks the hold, and Alexander is irate. He gets up to fight Vendra, but gets caught with Avada Kedavra! Alexander is out like a light as Vendra catches his breath for a second, but costs him as Summers sneaks up on him, and locks him Alpha Male! The official is begun to stir, and notices the hold locked in. Meanwhile, Jones is seen being helped to the back by medical staff. Back inside the ring now, and Vendra realizes that he’s trapped with nowhere to go so he’s given no choice but to tap out.

Lindsay Monahan: Here is your winner by submission at 15 minutes 2 seconds...Shawn Summers!

The official raises the arm of Summers, and on the stage we see World Champion Krash watching inside the ring. Summers notices his foe, and points to him and motions around his waist saying that belt will be his soon. Krash responds by raising the title aloft, much to the delight of the crowd.

Taylor: What a night this was, and a big win for Summers as he will now go on to face Krash at World Strongest for the World Title! That’s all the time we have for tonight fans, goodnight from Shanghai!

CWA Fallout Interviewer: You're the new #1 contender for the CWA Heavyweight Championshion, but it was due to huge controversy in the match, your thoughts on being #1 contender?

Shawn Summers: It honestly really doesn't matter if my victory came under controversial means because the fact of the matter is that a win is a win, no matter how it was achieved. Now that I'm the number one contender, Krash and CWA has been put on notice. At Worlds Strongest, the era of the transitional World Champions ends. The CWA world championship has been passed around from person to person for the past year because we've had weak champions not being able to survive under pressure. Unlike them though, I thrive under pressure and I plan on winning that World championship and bringing back the prominence and prestige that it has lost in this year long game of hot potato that its been subject too.

The first episode is up and done.

Thanks to for the help and being great sport to be inside the first episode. I hope you all like it.

iGoElectrico
    Show-off
    ATLBrand
    Janemba
    Last edited by Woke Willis; 03-25-2013 at 11:37 PM.

Spoiler:

Time Lord Death Machine

Status
      Country                    us=United States

This is really cool and gets me hyped for the next show. Great job, Willis.

Credit for this lovely sig goes to The EC, who is beautiful no matter what they say.

I have such sights to show you.

Status
      Country                    United States

Damn right. I like the concept. Feel free to hit me up for any involvement in the future.

I was a highwayman

Status

Pretty cool.Keep it up Mr.Willis great idea.

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

I like it, especially the logo and images involved. Nicely done, Willis.

Though perhaps the 'CWA Fallout Interviewer' could do with a name, Stan Stansky or something like that.

CWA: A Decade of Decadence
    Maybe the end of something great.
    Maybe the start of something new.
    Stay tuned.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Very nice work indeed.

Keep up the great work Willis.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

The E-Fed & BTB BRUH!

Status

Episode 2: Times Are Changing

CWA Adrenaline Rush - Live from Sydney, Australia!

Hound and Pain have been staring at each other from across the table this whole time but having heard this Hound now fires Sheperd a fiery look. Meanwhile Pain has made his way over to beside Sheperd and seems to be ready to grudgingly offer his hand to Hound. Hound shakes his head but decides to follow suit and makes his way over to Sheperd. Pain slowly offers his hand to Hound, clearly against the wishes of the crowd who are booing this. Hound looks from Pain to the hand for a few seconds, before a sly smile creeps across his face. Hound can be heard audibly shouting, I won’t be shaking anything, and with that he quickly drops to his knees and delivers a low blow to a shocked Sheperd who hits the ground. Pain is furious but seems unsure what to do, as he’s clearly not willing to risk losing his match with Hound and possibly even a suspension, to stop him.
    CWA Fallout Interviewer: As you get ready to battle Ultimate Pain in this highly anticipated match, what is going through your mind, heading into World Strongest's?

Danny Hound: Listen matey, you need to remember something. All I've ever done is do the job I was paid to do. All those months ago, that washed up alcoholic Clint Shepard picked a fight with me, hands down the best wrestler in this entire company. God knows why but I punished him for that mistake. In fact, ever since I destroyed CWA's Original Icon with my bare hands, I've received absolutely nothing but disrespect and the jeers from the powers that be and the scumbag crowds this company manages to attract. These people should be in awe of me! They should be chanting my name from the rooftops!

Is it my fault that Ultimate Pain thinks I took it too far? No. Is it my fault that he's so much of a pussy that he has to hide behind 90's horror movie rip offs to somehow psyche me out? No. The man's done everything in this company, multiple title holder, beaten all the big names, hell, he's barely even lost, but I'll tell you something this filthy half flushed turd has never accomplished. He has never beaten me. Nobody has beaten me.

So what's going through my head Mr Interviewer Man? I'll answer that. Impatience for the inevitable.

(Danny spits on the floor, snarls at the interviewer and storms off)

Vendra falls crotch first on the turnbuckle now as Gekko is up on his feet, and connects with his finisher, Lied To! Vendra falls to the mat and Gekko drags his lifeless body away from the ropes before making the cover.

One

Two

Three!

Monahan: Here is your winner at 8 minutes 50 seconds, Jack Gekko!

Taylor: For the second time you can give the assist to Scarlett Fiona as Gekko is victorious again.

Gekko leaves the ring with Scarlett Fiona, but gets blindsided by none other than Lane Knight. The two start brawling in the entry way until more officials come out to break it up. Meanwhile, inside the ring Vendra starts coming to his senses when The Andrew Alexander makes his way down to the ring.

Taylor: What is he doing here?

Coleman: He's The Andrew Alexander, he can be wherever he damn well pleases!

Alexander slides into the ring, and starts stomping and kicking away at Vendra. Then he picks him up, and him with T.H.E.!

Taylor: What was the meaning of that?!

Coleman: Who knows, but Vendra just got owned.
    CWA Interviewer: Jack Gekko, you walk in to World Strongest's in a number one contender match for the CWA X Fly Championship. How do you feel?

Gekko with Scarlet by his side

Jack Gekko: How I feel, I just proved Derek Vendra to be not even worth my time and I then get jumped by Lane Knight. I sense so much jealously here in CWA that it's sicking. Come World Strongest's, I expect the entire roster that is envious of me to be even more because I will be the next #1 contender. Being average is over here in CWA, and now the new measuring stick here is ME!.

Scarlet Fiona chimes in a remark.

Scarlet Fiona: First Lane, now Derek, doesn't matter who stands in front of Gekko, the result will always remain the same, my man will be the victor.

Jack Gekko: Damn straight, doesn't matter if its Knight, Vendra or Alexander, there is no stopping The Game Changer.

Gekko and Fiona walk off to end the brief interview.

The 2nd episode is up and done.

Thanks to Nash being awesome and joined in for the 2nd episode. If you want to be involved you have to PM me.

Nash
    Myself.
    Last edited by Woke Willis; 04-16-2013 at 07:08 AM.

Spoiler:

Thread Information