Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WrestlingCliqueMania: Presented by Cyrus T

HOSS MOD

Status

WrestlingCliqueMania: Presented by Cyrus T

There comes an event in every lifetime that shakes the very core of what you knew about professional wrestling. An event so momentous, so inspiring, so amazing that it simply becomes a moment in time, a singular instant that is remembered for ages to come.

...This? This is not one of those moments or events. Not even close.

But in the world of WrestlingClique, there are plenty of stories to tell. Stories of users and members who interact, align, and sometimes feud over what ends up being rather petty reasons. Most of the time, it's rather hilarious. But that's not going to stop us from settling issues like a proper pro wrestling promotion: putting people in the ring and letting them fight it out for your entertainment! And thus, WC Owner Danny Diamond and The Mysteriously Amazing Poster present WrestlingClique's premier event:

WRESTLINGCLIQUEMANIA!!!

That's right, kiddies! In what will undoubtedly go down as WC's most explosive and talked-about spectacular, your favorite posters will battle head-to-head for honor, glory, and copious amounts of free swag and rep* for your love and admiration.

Or perhaps your hatred and scorn. Either way, we'll still be making money off this.

And that's not all! In our blockbuster main event, one poster will take his rightful place as WC's true champion as we will crown our first ever WC Worldwide Internet Champion!

Stay tuned as we announce the matches for this stellar card!

Author's Notes:

Yes, it seems that ol' Cyrus T has finally broke down and entered the Be The Booker Section...sorta. As you can undoubtedly tell, this isn't exactly your typical BTB. What this is is the result of my desire to bring some humor to the forum and get everybody in the spirit for Wrestlemania at the same time.

Not exactly sure if it's going to work out that way, but if it generates a couple chuckles, then I suppose its purpose is served.

But like any half-ways decent Booker, there's a few ground rules:

1) This is done with the intentions of being a one-time deal. If it's particularly popular, I MAY decide to do more WrestlingClique cards in the future. But don't expect me to post a crap-ton of shows, as I don't intend on doing that. For now, it's just this one card and we'll see how it turns out.

2) I'm the one who came up with the card for this (with a little advice from Ed and a few other members). If you're not booked on the card, it's probably for one of three reasons reasons: first, you're not VIP. Not to say that our non-VIP members aren't amazing, as a lot of you are...but it usually easier for me to make up funny scenarios to book pseudo-wrestling matches when you're VIP, mostly due to the VIP-exclusive forums and the Shoutbox.

Second, I probably don't know you or interact with you on a regular basis.

Both of these are easily fixed though, as you can upgrade to a VIP membership just by clicking HERE and you can find me pretty much anywhere in the wrestling forums of this site. So yeah...go Platinum and converse with Cyrus! That's the way to get ahead in your Internet lives!

Third, if you meet the previous two requirements...well, chalk it up to Creative having nothing for you at the moment. Yeah, yeah, "Cyrus T sucks," yadda yadda.

3) The match-ups for this little thing will be posted as the days go on leading to February 17th (the date of the Elimination Chamber PPV) and the matches themselves will be posted after that before Wrestlemania. So yeah...now you know.

In any event, this will hopefully not be a complete disaster and might generate some laughs from the rest of the forum.

And let's face it: it'll likely be much more successful than the other "book forum members" BTBs that have sprouted up over the years .

As always, comments and thoughts are welcome. Strap yourselves in, folks. It's gonna be one weird ride.

*free swag and rep not guaranteed
    Last edited by Cyrus Truth; 02-07-2013 at 12:35 AM.

HOSS MOD

Status

Re: WrestlingCliqueMania: Presented by Cyrus T

WrestlingCliqueMania Card

1) WC Worldwide Internet Championship: Jim vs Ed
    Preview --- Match

2) Battling the Hall of Fame Conspiracy: PS vs Nash
    Preview --- Match

3) Clash of the Breakout Stars: Fuji Vice vs Cyrus T
    Preview --- Match

4) Sanctioned Slaughter: Crocker vs HoHo
    Preview --- Match

5) An Envy-Flavored Crapfest: Dakstang vs Colt "Ken" Cabana w/ Special Referee Duke
    Preview --- Match

6) Titanic Team Tussle: Team Cyrus T (Death Dealer and The Viper) vs Team GMT (Shock and CGS)
    Preview --- Match

7) Puro Experts Meet in Honorable Battle: Capone vs Zero vs King Steventon
    Preview --- Match
    Last edited by Cyrus Truth; 03-22-2013 at 07:03 PM.

BIG KAIJU~

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

This card could change WC for years to come...

Real Women of Genius

The place to see the best of best of Women's Wrestling from all over the World

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

This is going to be brutal.

And deliciously good.

CWA: A Decade of Decadence
    Maybe the end of something great.
    Maybe the start of something new.
    Stay tuned.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

My name is Duke and I approve this thread.

Ambidextrous Birdcatcher

Status
      Country                    United States

Can't wait to see HoHo get S.D. Jones'd.

Spoiler:

I was a highwayman

Status

Sounds cool but I hope this isn't another great idea that goes down the tube.

(zombie apocalypse and gods almost men )

HOSS MOD

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore Iceman View Post
    Sounds cool but I hope this isn't another great idea that goes down the tube.

(zombie apocalypse and gods almost men )
    Your faith in me is inspiring

I FIXED THEM NOW SUCK ME

Status
    By my calculations, I believe Dak is the next HOFer in line to win something....

In all seriousness, I'm mega excited for this. Cy is one of the best match writers on the site, and one of the funniest members we have. He's also my god, my one light and the man I aspire to be.

/shameless

WC Fantrax Premiership

2014 - 20/12/5 - 1st in Regular Season, 2nd Overall
    2015 - 21/14/1 - 3rd in Regular Season, Tied 3rd Overall
    2016 - 21/14/1 - 1st in Regular Season, 2nd Overall
    2017 - 20/15/1 - 3rd in Regular Season, Tied 3rd Overall
    2018 - 20/15/1 - 4th in Regular Season, 2nd Overall

The Planet's Admin

Status
      Country                    England

Sounds like Nash really wants that dark match spot Cyrus.

Looking forward to this even if I do know most of the matches on the card.

But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

Status

Sounds good Cy, you're one of the few on here who could pull this off. And we haven't had a successful "book members in a BTB" since Jay and Tyler were doing it, so that's about 5 years ago...so no pressure!

And he scores goals...!

The Whole Fucking Brand

Status
    In a Hovel, underneath a rock............ in Narnia
      Country                    uk_england=England

/opens this thread up at 2 AM so the british members have something amazing to wake up to

Haha, this looks great Cy. Here's to ATL doing a Daniel Bryan at WM 28

Sweet Meat

Status

Fucking hell, I'm intrigued.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

The Planet's Admin

Status
      Country                    England

Quote Originally Posted by Colt Cabana View Post
    Fucking hell, I'm intrigued.
    I remember you getting everyone excited about a similar project last year before you bailed.

Sweet Meat

Status

I WAS BANNED GODDAMMIT FUCK YOU

Besides, that was just using EWR for a weekly telecast. This is a one time showcase of the immortals.

Spoiler:

I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

HOSS MOD

Status

A Champion to be Crowned...A Rivalry to be Settled

By: The Mysteriously Amazing Poster

WrestlingClique has seen its fair share of interesting characters. It's one of the many things that separates this forum from a lot of others. And in all that time, there's been one thing missing. Sure, WC has seen kings and queens, legends and Hall of Famers, and even an emperor or two at one time.

But never has this forum ever had someone who could definitely call themselves "champion." Sure, I imagine there's been one or two guys in the past who got it into their walnut-sized brains that they were champions, but I doubt anybody took them seriously. After all, I wasn't around to book a proper championship match in those early years. And if I didn't do it, then it sure as hell doesn't count, now DOES IT?!

But this? This is serious. For the first time in this forum's illustrious history, two men will collide in a match up to determine who will have the honor, the prestige, and the glory to call themselves the WrestlingClique Worldwide Internet Champion. Two men will lay it all on the line so that one can etch their name in the annals of WrestlingClique lore...

...and how fitting is it that the two men who will meet one another have such an extensive history as it stands.

Rivaled only by Danny Diamond in terms of power and control in WrestlingClique, the administrator known simply as "Jim" has ruled over WC like the emperor he proclaimed himself to be following his recent win in the 2012 King of WrestlingClique Tournament. The bane of newbs and spambots alike, Jim commands respect for his vast knowledge of professional wrestling history and booking abilities and instills fear in the hearts of many who made the poor mistake of crossing him. In his time, he has amassed an impressive list of achievements: King of WrestlingClique, Staff Member of the Year, WC Hall of Famer, Poster of the Year...

...but he's never been able to call himself "champion."

His opposition is, in many ways, his polar opposite. Super Moderator Ed has neither Jim's tenure nor his breadth of power in WrestlingClique. Unlike Jim, Ed is far more tolerant of newcomers and is always ready to help (well, maybe not always. Even Ed has his limits). Considered to be nicer and easier to approach, Ed has become one of WC's favorite sons. And yes, he may not have Jim's credentials, he too has amassed an impressive list of accomplishments in his time: WC Member of the Year, multiple Be the Bookers of the Month...

...but still, he's never been able to call himself "champion."

And had that be all there was to this match, that in and of itself would make this a "can't miss" affair. But oh my...does it ever go deeper. After all, many see Jim as the reason that Ed was given a spot as a Moderator in the first place, and it's hard to argue that a lot of Ed's success as both a Mod and an S-Mod isn't due to Jim keeping Ed on a leash of sorts. But the teacher-student dynamic only scratches the surface. Jim takes great pleasure in reminding Ed at every opportunity that he is young in his wrestling fandom and that he is little more than a child playing at the grown-ups' table. Jim delights in flaunting his expansive knowledge to humiliate and ridicule Ed at any given opportunity. Rumors that Jim has Ed wear a diaper and suck on a pacifier are, as of yet, unfounded, but what isn't disputed is Jim's constant, damaging bullying of Ed and everything he does. It's no secret that Ed being known as the "S-Mod That Failed" is a direct result of Jim's attempts to destroy Ed's ego and crush him beneath his heel.

However, much like a cockroach surviving a nuclear explosion or the entire run of The Simpsons, Ed has proven that he is nothing if not resilient and hard to kill.

Despite the constant bullying from Jim and those who support him (again, rumors of Jim running his own cult are unfounded as of yet), Ed continues to be an effective S-Mod all while maintaining control over the Be The Booker Section, which has seen nothing but success since Ed took it upon himself to organize it. In the various contests that WrestlingClique puts on, Ed is always in the running and seems only mere votes away from claiming victory. As a matter of fact, Ed even met Jim one-on-one in the semifinals of the 2012 King of WrestlingClique Tournament.

And even though Jim won the tournament, it should be noted that Jim never won that one match he had with Ed. Jim could only tie Ed before claiming victory in a Triple Threat Match that included PS. So while Jim is the reigning King of WrestlingClique, it is nothing short of Truth that he's never beaten Ed one-on-one.

Of course, it is also nothing short of Truth that Ed has never beaten Jim.

But all of that changes at WrestlingCliqueMania.

Two long-time rivals...one match...one shot at glory. The time has come to find out who is truly the champion of WrestlingClique. So it's official! At WrestlingCliqueMania, in the main event, it will be...

Jim vs Ed

It's the match everyone's been waiting to see...the match that everyone and their grandmothers (wait, do grannies watch wrestling? Hmm...) has been clamoring for. The rivalry that has embroiled the very top of the WC hierarchy will come to a head, and WC's first ever Worldwide Internet Champion will be crowned. Can Ed overcome failure and show his mentor that he is no newb? Or will the iron-fisted Admin finally put Ed in his place and add WC gold to his trophy case?

Tale of the Tape:

Jim
    Also Known As: The Evil Admin
    Years Active: 6
    Signature Move: The Brand New Horror (High-angle belly-to-back suplex)
    Accomplishments: 2012 King of WrestlingClique, 2012 Top Staff Member, WC Hall of Famer, 2009 WC Member of the Year

VS

Ed
    Also Known As: The S-Mod Who Failed
    Years Active: 3
    Signature Move: Defiance of Failure (Wristlock transitioned into a lariat takedown)
    Accomplishments: 2012 WC Member of the Year, 7x Be the Booker of the Month

Last edited by Cyrus Truth; 02-10-2013 at 07:01 PM.

Sweet Meat

Status

I think Ed will get the upset.

Spoiler:

BIG KAIJU~

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

I love the tale of the tape like TNA and WWE used to do in big match-ups, those are some deep stats there!

Real Women of Genius

The place to see the best of best of Women's Wrestling from all over the World

Ambidextrous Birdcatcher

Status

FOLLOW THE S-MOD THAT FAILED

Spoiler:

But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

Status

Ed's main eventing? ffs, this is going to crash and burn!

Nice write up though Cy.

And he scores goals...!

Thread Information