Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: The Apprentice (UK) Discussion Thread

The Bastard of Bolton

Status

Re: The Apprentice (UK) Discussion Thread

Man this was a rough episode. Can't say either team impressed me that much and I say that as someone who has long felt Sabrina was the strongest candidate in the thing. Sarah-Anne leaving was definitely long overdue. But damn to echo the statements already made. No Clue how Camilla is still in it either. She defo should have gone.

THE MAN

Status
      Country                    England

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Beast View Post
    Camilla must have an incredible business plan to still be there for the final 5.
    I think Alan likes her business plan because out of everyone, hers is the idea I keep hearing about. nut milk this, nut milk that. Really wouldn't be surprised if she gets to the final two just on that basis. Alan seemed really disappointed in her carry on 70s sex sells mindset. It was Camilla that designed the horrible airline stewardess uniforms too. Girl needs to grow up.

Sarah-Anne getting pissed during the manufacturing was pretty funny, but totally unprofessional and I'm glad she finally got caught out for doing nothing for 10 weeks. As soon as I heard the task I said 'she'll make the fucking chocolates and stay away from big decisions'.

Daniel had a shite week, so his stock is dropping. Sabrina this week was made PM, had total control on decisions, no need for whining, and yet she was still too timid, Sian came up with the name and her branding idea idea for the box was so basic.

idk, I don't think there's one good candidate here. Fancy Sian to win atm.

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    I think Alan likes her business plan because out of everyone, hers is the idea I keep hearing about. nut milk this, nut milk that. Really wouldn't be surprised if she gets to the final two just on that basis. Alan seemed really disappointed in her carry on 70s sex sells mindset. It was Camilla that designed the horrible airline stewardess uniforms too. Girl needs to grow up.
    She really shows her age with that stuff. I mean she’s only 22 (think of the Maturity levels you would expect of a uni student) so it’s not that shocking that she carries that sort of mindset.

But yeah Lord Sugar must really love her plan because she should have been one of the first people to leave. Like I said before she shows her age a lot and I don’t think she’s mature enough to deal with everything that may come her way.

Hard to predict the final 2 this year. I’m gonna go with Daniel and Sabrina still. Though Sian has made a very good case for herself

Shoulda planned ahead

Status
      Country                    Ireland

I’ll say Camilla and Sian to be the finalists. As mentioned, Camilla should’ve been gone long ago, but clearly her business plan has kept her in. If she can survive the other rucks she’s made, I don’t see why she’ll not be one of the final two.

THE MAN

Status
      Country                    England

Sian and Daniel for me. I agree that Camilla’s business has got her far but I think she’ll interview really poorly on top of a bad run of performances.

Thread Information