Thread: CWA Adrenaline Rush - March 21st - Salt Lake City, Utah [Preview]

SAWFT

Status

CWA Adrenaline Rush - March 21st - Salt Lake City, Utah [Preview]

Hot off the heels of an explosive Adrenaline Rush, the next episode will be coming to you live on March 21st as we head to Salt Lake City, Utah! New rivalries have begun, new alliances were formed, challenges were made, bombshells were dropped, what will happen in Salt Lake City? The only way you can find out is if you be sure to tune in on March 21st!

vs

Young up and comer Trainwreck has quickly begun making a name for himself by defeating the likes of Christian Bane and Thomas Jones, ultimately going 2-0. He's hoping to make it 3-0, but he will face his toughest challenge yet as he takes on The Man With No Fear, Derek Vendra! Vendra came withing an inch of leaving Canada with the X-Fly title, but he was unable to do it. Now, he has to deal with the young up and comer Trainwreck. Will Trainwreck continue his path of destruction? or will Vendra put a stop to it before it even begins?

vs

Last week an angry Dan Maskell faced off against Cesar Pineda, and ultimately injuring Pineda. Maskell showed no remorse to Pineda, and if Thomas Jones isn't careful then the same result could happen to him. Jones was unsuccessful in his debut, but he won't let that get him down as he's looking to make a name for himself. He has a tough challenge in front of him, can he get it done? or will Maskell add another victim to his list of casualities?

vs

After forming an alliance with Rolando Fuentes, Gonzalez is out to prove that he is no joke. He and Fuentes were unable to start their reign of terror as they lost to Carlos and Willis, but he's looking to exact some revenge as he takes on Mr. Willis this week. Can Gonzalez do it? or will the ever crafty Willis once again crash the party for Gonzalez?

vs

While their partners face off against one another, these two will also go head to head. Fuentes has already recruited Diego Gonzalez, but will he recruit anyone else? Can he put a stop to the roll that Chubby Carlos has been on? or will the fun loving Carlos be able to silence Fuentes?

Plus, we'll see if any tag teams step up to the plate. Last week the tag team champions, The New Brotherhood, made an open challenge to any team in the back looking for a fight. Who will accept the offer? Also, will we hear more Austerio in regards as to why he really chose to go after Roberto Superstar? Also, in attendance will be the World Champion The Ultimate Pain! You won't want to miss this show!

Card subject to change.

Send your promos to myself and MuffinMan by Monday, March 19th no later than midnight. Willis, send yours to MuffinMan and Sawyer.

If you're interested in writing a match for the show let one of us know, and if you're not booked for the show but would still like to be a part of it then you can still send in a segment that can be used on the show.

Good turnout on the last show, so let's do it again with this one. Good luck everyone, and may the odds be forever in your favor.

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Gentleman Psychopath

Status

Re: CWA Adrenaline Rush - March 21st - Salt Lake City, Utah [Preview]

Just a pointless fact. But the 21st is not only my birthday but the birthday I put for my Guy(cus It was the first date I could think of). So yeah Big day. Will get my rp in by this Thursday and good luck to Thomas Jones.
    My BTB: Gotham City Stories

#SaviorofMisbehavior

Formally Flex

Status

Wow, really looking forward to my match, gonna have to up my game.

The Whole Fucking Brand

Status
    In a Hovel, underneath a rock............ in Narnia

Quote Originally Posted by Flex Kavana View Post
    Wow, really looking forward to my match, gonna have to up my game.
    Thanks, you seem great recently, I'll have to also bring my A-Game.

The Whole Fucking Brand

Status
    In a Hovel, underneath a rock............ in Narnia

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy King View Post
    Good turnout on the last show, so let's do it again with this one. Good luck everyone, and may the odds be forever in your favor.
    I see what you did there, Jimmy.

People's Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    Just a pointless fact. But the 21st is not only my birthday but the birthday I put for my Guy(cus It was the first date I could think of). So yeah Big day. Will get my rp in by this Thursday and good luck to Thomas Jones.
    Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday Dear Shade! Happy birthday to you!

Cool show, Mr. Willis and Diego should produce good work.

Thread Information