Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Impact Wrestling (Championship), the Return to Monday Night, Live

Intercontinental Champion

Status

Impact Wrestling (Championship), the Return to Monday Night, Live

The time to launch a major new storyline is when the company makes its next big move in production. From the title you can gather that the big move in this thread would be a return to Monday night, live (every week), and more often on the road.

Impact Wrestling is leaving Thursday night and will begin airing at 7PM Eastern/6PM Central on Monday nights (and there will be no replays cannibalizing the audience on Thursday night). The advertisement of live television in addition to existing and newly signed stars will supply the crowds. It's been shown that advertising a road show as a television taping can turn out 5,000 fans; and the addition of the word "LIVE" will only increase the size of the audiences.

The big angle for the maiden episode would be the debut of Goldberg.

The Goldberg title reign would last for many months. The guy he doesn't wrestle in the first year and the guy that is set up to end the streak would be Gunner.

Production changes: The ring would be expanded a few feet; a fourth rope would be added; full length pads would be used in the corners (and the pads would feature sponsor logos); the entrance screen and ramp would be removed; the wrestlers would enter at ground level through a hall as in pro boxing and MMA; the walls and floors of the entrance hall would be covered in LED screens creating a hall of light; MMA gloves would be enforced; mouth pieces would be enforced; refs would be strong and attentive; refs would wear surgical gloves during matches; women refs would be used in all women’s matches; Eric Bischoff would replace Tenay and a third chair would be added for Hemme; a new weight division would be introduced for wrestlers over 265lb; the TNA name would be replaced by Impact Wrestling Championship permitting fans and journalists to talk about the product with a three letter name; and new belts would be created featuring the new logo.

Titles:
    The cruiserweight division would be folded into the heavyweight division and the X-belt unified with the heavyweight title.

The heavyweight championship would transition to Bill Goldberg who would carry it most of the year.

The super heavyweight belt would be awarded to The Samoan Submission Machine in a match against Bully Ray in the main event of the second Monday night show. During the year; the giant Zuluzinho would be signed and ultimately become the number one contender, while Joe drops the belt to Morgan. Morgan loses the belt in his first defense against Zinho, who is not knocked off of his feet for a year before he drops the belt via submission.

To Be Continued
    Last edited by Mister Sinister; 04-15-2012 at 12:06 AM.

Heel Champion

Status

Re: Impact Wrestling (Championship), the Return to Monday Night, Live

Intriguing to see where you take this, because if I remember TNA were actually on Monday Nights in March 2010 but never flourished on the night. Hope you cook up something fresh for Impact Wrestling on Monday Nights.

Status

Going live, taking the show on the road, signing Goldberg, and starting the show two hours before Raw will be plenty to make this move a success.

The Thursday night timeslot isn't getting them anywhere-- they could pull the same ratings airing at 9PM Central on a Saturday night.

Established Veteran

Status

Quote Originally Posted by MainEventMoney View Post
    Going live, taking the show on the road, signing Goldberg, and starting the show two hours before Raw will be plenty to make this move a success.

The Thursday night timeslot isn't getting them anywhere-- they could pull the same ratings airing at 9PM Central on a Saturday night.
    I disagree, while going live means there are less spoiler alerts, it also means (in a realistic point of view) edits and such can't be made. Raw has way higher production values and experience to be able to go the live show way and even they aren't brash enough to go with two/three/four live shows. Furthermore, Goldberg is completely untalented, he might work for a short while but his hype would eventually die off, the IWC itself would most likely criticize them further for bringing in another past-his-prime talent. He will draw huge early on but it will die down and he really won't be able to compete with the talent already there. Finally, two hours before Raw doesn't help. That's about 7 o clock right? That's not prime time so viewers are down, 9PM on thursday's isn't as glamorous as monday's but more people are off work than at 7, allowing for more viewers. Putting it earlier simply means you reduce viewers by increasing the number of people working during that time. Hell, might even lower fans in-attendance. This is even more severe when you consider their viewer base is largely adults, if it was a Family-Friendly show like Raw, then it wouldn't be bad and might actually help because you have more teenagers watching. This is aimed a bit more at 18+ meaning these guys are working, hell might even have night classes etc. Overall, good luck but I just wanted to give my two cents on why I feel that's a bad business move. This doesn't have any impact in the show itself of course.

#CONSPIRACIES #JONSHOULDHAVEWON #AZHORAHAIREBORN #THETRUSHSHALLSETMEFREE #YOUSUCK

This is the YES Movement

Status

The Monday ratings were worse. HahaAnyway, I'm intrigued.

Status

The Monday ratings were down because they went back and forth between live and taped; they cannibalized their audience with replays on Thursday, and they just weren't ready for the move. I believe they are ready now to go live on Monday and being able to film in arenas is a big part of being ready. The internet can hate Goldberg but the man puts butts in seats and that is the insurance the company requires to broadcast on the road every week.

Thursday has become too competitive, and moving to Monday; whether starting at 7PM Eastern or 8PM Eastern, will be the best thing for expanding the audience. More people aren't watching Impact Wrestling on Thursdays because it's the night to go to the bar if you're college aged than because they are at work.
    Last edited by Mister Sinister; 03-08-2012 at 11:15 PM.

*TBA* SMOD

Status

So....is this an actual BTB project or just more of your TNA fantasies? Outside of the lack of logistics in making an early slot Monday show work, why do you want Hemme as a commentator when she's clearly only good for staring at?

John Carpenter's Escape from L.A. | Opera | The Hunt | Wonderland | Flannel Pajamas | The Mist | Johnny Handsome | Enemy | The Silence of the Lambs | Godzilla (2014) | Sleepers

Ask Fuji | 2014 Movie Log

WC's WWE Fave Five HAS RETURNED! Get involved HERE~!

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Grimes
    i tried saying you only got paid 35 cents a month but they wouldnt listen

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Fuji Vice View Post
    So....is this an actual BTB project or just more of your TNA fantasies? Outside of the lack of logistics in making an early slot Monday show work, why do you want Hemme as a commentator when she's clearly only good for staring at?
    The most important issue in story telling is the long term story-- and I've given quite cleanly the narrative of who the company is about as well as the narrative of the company for an entire year in one post already. This isn't a plot for the sake of a plot that I think is awesome-- it's about the time to launch the next chapter in the company. An awesome story isn't enough to expand the audience; you have to put some investment down and further evolve the product. I'm still going to address the full story for this suppositional maiden broadcast, but it's more important to lay down where everything is going before you kick off from the docks.

On Hemme: I would like to try out a female commentator just to have a female voice and face at the table; and she is getting good on the mic-- it's a promotion.
    Last edited by Mister Sinister; 03-09-2012 at 02:46 AM.

*TBA* SMOD

Status

Fair enough then, I'm sold, and I'll be watching this closely. Here's wishing you all the best in running it.

John Carpenter's Escape from L.A. | Opera | The Hunt | Wonderland | Flannel Pajamas | The Mist | Johnny Handsome | Enemy | The Silence of the Lambs | Godzilla (2014) | Sleepers

Ask Fuji | 2014 Movie Log

WC's WWE Fave Five HAS RETURNED! Get involved HERE~!

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Grimes
    i tried saying you only got paid 35 cents a month but they wouldnt listen

Squash Fodder

Status

I'm intrigued, that's for sure. I won't criticise any of your "business" decisions, because I made some of my own for my BTB that at the end of the day probably don't make sense, and is probably a really ****ty business model, but it's about being creative. You justified your reasons for doing so, as I did with mine.

Although I will say....Goldberg....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

He's not my cup of tea, and feel the angle has been done already. BUT, if it's designed to really get Gunner over, then it could work. If I was watching, I would honestly be like - have I gone back in time?

Anyway, great start and I'll be reading.

Status

Prologue- Episode 0
    Before you move to Monday; there is the final Thursday episode, which is taped and will be spoiled online so you may as well play into the appetites of the internet “media’s” robbing and spoiling of your product and use them advertise your card and what you‘re promoting.

A battle royal is booked for the Monday show and promoted for three weeks; with the order of the participants revealed in the weeks leading up to the big show. The match is to have 20 wrestlers in total and begin with four in the ring. Every three minutes a new wrestler will come to the ring and the last man standing will be declared the number one contender for the heavyweight title at the PPV after the next.

The new modern ring is introduced with four ropes and modern turnbuckle padding.

Hogan says the company is growing and things are going to continue to evolve; especially in the coming weeks. He announces that company and Spike have decided that the wrestlers will wear mouth pieces and open fingered (MMA) gloves from this point forward.

It is announced that a former heavyweight champion has been signed and will be at the Monday show and take place in the heavyweight battle royal.

A women’s title match is set up for Monday between Tara and Kim.

Jeff Hardy defeats the television champion to be crowned the new American champion.

Main event for Episode 0 would be a title unification between Austin Aries and Robert Roode. Aries becomes heavyweight champion of the world.

Episode 1
    Q1: A car pulls in backstage and Goldberg steps out. The new announce team is introduced; with Bischoff, Hemme, and Taz. They put over the modern ring and the change to the entrance way; now featuring a hall with LED screens on the walls and floor. The main event is discussed along with the arrival of Goldberg. The show opens with a Texas tornado match with James, Rayne, Winter, and Tessmacher.
    Q2: The women’s title match is hyped with footage of the setup from the previous week. Wrestlers are shown backstage arriving for the battle royal. The quarter hour ends with a brawl between Rayne and James in the locker room which ends up in the showers.
    Q3: Hulk Hogan is backstage; he meets with Bill Goldberg, and alludes to some big plans he is about to announce. After a commercial break, Hogan comes to the ring with a black case; he calls Joe and Bully Ray to the ring, and he reveals a super heavyweight belt inside. He says that next Monday; the first ever super heavyweight match will take place between Joe and Bully Ray, and the winner will be crowned champion. Hogan has to step between the two men to prevent a fight.
    Q4: Kim vs. Tara. First four wrestlers come to the ring and begin the first three minutes of the royal.

Q5: The fifth man comes to the ring in the royal at the start of the hour.
    Q6: Royal continues
    Q7: Royal continues
    Q8: Royal concludes with Goldberg winning. During the overrun, the heavyweight champion, Austin Aries, gets in the ring and KOs Goldberg with a move.
    The battle royal gives the viewers a match that lasts for more than an hour and showcases superstars and future stars to any new viewers.
    Last edited by Mister Sinister; 06-25-2012 at 12:13 AM.

Status

The following is a potential order for the royal; to give you a better idea of how the narrative of the match would go. Let me know what you guys think of the order.

Magnus
    Gunner
    Devon
    Mr. Anderson

Jeff Hardy
    Chavo
    Doug Williams
    AJ Styles
    Harry Smith
    James Storm
    Chris Sabin
    Garret Bischoff
    Alex Shelley
    RVD
    Crimson
    Goldberg
    Kurt Angle
    Roode
    Adonis (Masterpiece)
    Sting
    Last edited by Mister Sinister; 05-25-2012 at 03:39 AM.

Status

Episode 2
    Q1: Highlight footage is shown from the previous week of the royal; Goldberg’s debut; Goldberg winning the title shot in June at Slammiversary (or BFG if this takes place after Slammiversary); and Austin Aries knocking Goldberg out. The commentary team welcomes the viewers to Club La Vela in Panama City Beach, Florida, they lay out the matches for the night, and they plug the main event. Hogan comes to the ring and is interrupted by Austin Aries; which prompts Goldberg to come out. Security comes out and gets between the wrestlers. Hogan says he came out to announce he has come up with a match for the two tonight; they will be added to the co-main event featuring Mr. Anderson and Robert Roode.
    Q2: Adonis vs. Styles. The commentators make note that Styles and the Adonis have not met in the ring before and that Styles was eliminated from the royal before Adonis entered as the next to last man.
    Q3: Lengthy tag match; TNT vs. Velvet Love-- women go in the pool in the end with thanks to Gail Kim.
    Q4: Tag match concludes. James Storm challenges Jeff Hardy for his American championship at the upcoming PPV. 

Q5: Co-Main event: Goldberg vs. Roode vs. Aries vs. Mr. Anderson.
    Q6: Tag match with The Brothers Dudley vs. Gunner and Joseph Parks with Magnus on guest commentary. Parks wrestles in a sky blue singlet and wears old school boots like Hogan.
    Q7: Video is shown from the locker room brawl the previous week to prime the audience for the next match. Madison Rayne vs. Mickie James.
    Q8: Main event: Joe vs. Bully Ray. This would be a brutal (read bloody) match that contrasts the style and realism of Impact Wrestling Championship with the kid’s show that people will watch after. Joe wins and becomes the first super heavyweight champion of the world.

Last edited by Mister Sinister; 05-10-2012 at 04:09 AM.

Status

Episode 3
    Q1 Footage is shown from the previous week; and the commentary team welcomes the audience to the Hammerstein Ballroom. Bischoff announces that Gunner and Parks will face MCMG, Gail Kim will face Mickie James, Goldberg and Aries will wrestle the tag champions, Joe and Magnus; and Styles will face Adonis again in a best of 7 series. Gunner and Parks vs. MCMG begins.

Q2 Tag match finishes. Rob Terry vs. Murphy.

Q3 Joe and Magnus come to the ring; Joe and Terry get face to face, and Magnus splits them up. Joe and Magnus comment on their match in the next hour; Joe shows off his new belt, and then Hulk Hogan comes out and says that at the upcoming PPV; the number one contender will be determined for Joe's first title defense.

Q4 Tessmacher vs. Love vs. Sarita (one member from three teams)

Q5 Styles vs. Adonis, match two in a best of 7.

Q6 Hogan says he has a big announcement the next week that is going to have huge implications on the company and Spike TV. Hogan’s segment is followed by Kim vs. James.

Q7 Aries and Goldberg vs. Joe and Magnus

Q8 Main event concludes
    Last edited by Mister Sinister; 04-19-2012 at 12:31 AM.

Status

Episode 4
    Q1 Commentary team welcomes us to the Mall of America. Eric Bischoff talks about the history of the location-- it being the first venue for Monday Nitro. Hemme runs down the card for the PPV with Hardy vs. Storm for the American belt, Roode vs. Anderson, Sarita vs. Kim for the women’s title, and more to be announced. Hogan comes to the ring and announces that IWC will begin taping an hour long women’s wrestling show in Orlando for Saturday nights that will air at 9PM.
    Q2 Styles vs. Adonis, match 3 of 7
    Q3 Women’s four corner elimination tag match begins with TNT, Velvet Love, Mexican America, and Winter and Kim
    Q4 Four corner match concludes.

Q5 Goldberg vs. Magnus. Austin Aries on guest commentary. A tag match begins with MCMG vs. The Brothers Dudley
    Q6 Tag match concludes. Flair is backstage with Hogan-- he demands a title shot for Gunner and Parks for the tag gold at the PPV, and Hogan says he likes it.
    Q7 Rob Terry vs. Matt Morgan. Hogan gets in the ring with Terry and tells him that he is wrestling for the number one contendership at the PPV on Sunday. Terry is pleased until Hogan says he will be facing the man who taught him; Bully Ray. Bully Ray comes out.
    Q8 Beer Money vs. Hardy and mystery partner (Sting). Mr. Anderson comes out and watches; Roode gets pissed at him being there and it costs him the match. Footage is shown from two weeks earlier when Roode wrestled Aries, Goldberg, and Anderson.

Reunion of Beer Money as heels or a tag match destined for a meltdown?

July PPV: Independence Hall
    Wrestler’s choice: Aries vs. Crimson as preparation for Goldberg‘s size.
    Wrestler’s choice: Goldberg vs. Sabin as preparation for Austin Aries’ quickness. Footage is shown from the battle royal of MCMG working together to eliminate several guys until Goldberg eliminated both of them.
    Roode vs. Mr. Anderson, number one contendership match for American championship against the winner of the main event
    Women’s title match, Kim drops the belt to Sarita
    Joe and Magnus vs. Gunner and Parks in a 7 ft tall cage, with Flair outside-- Flair's team wins
    Rob Terry vs. Bully Ray for the super heavyweight contendership-- Terry wins
    Main Event: Jeff Hardy vs. James Storm for American championship-- Hardy wins
    Last edited by Mister Sinister; 05-25-2012 at 03:43 AM.

Status

Episode 5:
    Q1 Highlights are shown from the PPV; the commentary team welcomes the viewers to the arena and runs down the card for the night: Goldberg will face an opponent of Aries‘ choice, Styles vs. Adonis, Mickie James vs. Tessmacher, and Velvet Love vs. Mexican America.
    Hogan announces that Rob Terry will face Joe after the August PPV on live television for the super heavyweight title. Hogan tells Terry that he needs to find a tag partner because he has a match tonight against the former tag champions, Joe and Magnus.
    Q2 Morgan vs. Murphy. Mickie James vs. Tessmacher.
    Q3 Women’s singles match concludes. Velvet Love vs. Mexican America begins.
    Q4 Tag match concludes. Flair is backstage with his tag champions gloating to Hogan, and Hogan says he is going to have a match for each of them next week.

Q5 Jeff Hardy celebrates his victory and has words with Roode in the ring. Mr. Anderson comes out as well and it devolves into a three way fight before security can make it to the ring.
    A video package is shown hyping the arrival of an unknown wrestler (Zuluzinho) and teases the date of the show after the upcoming August PPV.
    Q6 Styles vs. Adonis 4/7. Beginning of tag match, Terry and Bully Ray vs. Joe and Magnus
    Q7 Tag match concludes.
    Q8 Eric Bischoff says that he has been informed that next week, Jeff Hardy will defend his American championship against Roode and Anderson.
    Main Event: Goldberg vs. RVD with Aries on commentary-- Goldberg wins
    Last edited by Mister Sinister; 06-23-2012 at 08:45 PM.

ITM

Status

Man, it'd be helpful if you told us who was winning on the episodes rather than just say "Main Event: Goldberg v RVD"

Brush off my shoulders, but not 'cause it's colder
    Will it get better, now that we're older?
    Remember the feeling, a deeper emotion
    To be high as a mountain, as deep as the ocean

OOO YEAAAAAAH

Status

Episode 6:
    Q1 Footage of Hogan arriving is shown, and he is with Maria Kanellis, his new assistant (because Hogan doesn't appear on the Saturday Knockouts show). The commentary team opens the show and sets the stage for the opening match. Styles vs. Adonis 5/7. Highlights are shown from Goldberg’s match the previous week and the viewers are reminded that Austin Aries will face a wrestler of Goldberg’s choice tonight.
    Q2 Hogan’s new surrogate, Maria, is in the locker room and informs the Knockouts that tonight they will wrestle in a cage. The Knockouts segment is followed by Gunner/w Flair vs. RVD. I think Rob jobbed to Gunner earlier in the year-- so Gunner would lose this one.
    Q3 Super Mex (wearing (real) lucha libre gear and mask) vs. Parks w/Flair. Again, Flair's wrestler loses. Another promo is aired for the mystery wrestler.
    Q4 Mickie James vs. Rayne vs. Sarita vs. Kim in a cage. The top of the cage is only seven foot above the apron.

Q5 Jeff Hardy vs. Roode vs. Mr. Anderson for the American championship
    Q6 American championship match concludes with Hardy, still champion at the 25 minute limit mark.

Q7 Hogan is backstage and says that at the PPV; they will have a winner between Hardy, Roode, and Anderson in a three-way 60 minute iron man match, in the steel cage. Austin Aries vs. Kurt Angle begins with Goldberg watching
    Q8 Aries vs. Angle concludes. Aries wins.

Quote Originally Posted by ITM View Post
    Man, it'd be helpful if you told us who was winning on the episodes rather than just say "Main Event: Goldberg v RVD"
    I've answered a few match results, but I left most up to the imagination of the reader because all finishes are tentative.
    Last edited by Mister Sinister; 05-10-2012 at 04:09 AM.

Status

Episode 7:
    Q1 Maria Kanellis arrives; she is in charge for the evening. The commentary team welcomes the audience to another live edition of IWC. Footage is shown from the previous week from Aries vs. Angle, and the commentary team runs down the card for the evening. Joe and Magnus vs. New Generation Dudley Brothers
    Q2 Joe and Magnus win after almost 15 minutes.
    Q3 Maria books the Knockouts in a Victoria’s Secret lingerie royal next week. Tessmacher vs. Love begins
    Q4 Tessmacher vs. Love concludes.

Q5 Four corners elimination match with six wrestlers and no time limit-- Super Mex, RVD, Parks, Shelley, Morgan, and Murphy.
    Q6 Elimination match continues
    Q7 Elimination match concludes with Super Mex as victor
    Q8 Hemme tells viewers that Maria has booked Goldberg and Aries in a tag match next week with partners of their choosing. Styles vs. Adonis 6/7.

Episode 8:
    Q1 The commentary team opens the show and explains the card-- the Victoria’s Secret royal, the main event, and the opening match. Bischoff explains that we are going to see a new wrestler in the opening match. It is the Black Patriot (Dinero in a mask) vs. Williams. Black Patriot wins (name is tentative).
    Q2 The Iron Man match and 7th match between Styles and Adonis are plugged for the PPV.
    The PPV advert is followed by RVD vs Shelley. Footage is shown from the four corner match the previous week where Shelley cost RVD a pin.
    Q3 RVD wins.
    Maria is backstage with Flair and his tag team; and she tells them that the tag titles will be defended at the PPV against Joe and Magnus.
    Q4 Video package airs chronicling Aries’ domination of the X Division, the title belt unification, and Goldberg’s entry and win in the number one contender battle royal. Their match is promoted for the PPV on Sunday.

Q5 Victoria’s Secret lingerie royal.
    Q6 Royal concludes. Rayne wins.
    Q7 Another teaser for Zuluzinho
    Beginning of Goldberg and James Storm vs. Aries and Rob Terry
    Q8 Main event concludes-- Aries KO’s Goldberg, but because he isn’t the legal man, the match is ruled a no contest by the ref.

August PPV:
    Lingerie match sequel-- TNT vs. Velvet Love
    Parks and Gunner vs. Joe and Magnus, Joe and Magnus regain the tag titles
    Jeff Hardy vs. Mr. Anderson vs. Robert Roode, for 60 minutes in a cage-- Jeff Hardy wins
    Styles vs. Adonis 7/7-- Styles wins
    Bill Goldberg vs. Awesome Austin Aries-- Goldberg wins
    Last edited by Mister Sinister; 06-12-2012 at 03:08 AM.

Status

Since I began this; the company has signed King Mo (which was a black swan event), they signed Brooke Hogan to direct the Knockouts, Ric Flair and Alex Shelley have left the company, Morgan is rumored to be going to the WWE, Sabin is said to be leaving in August, they created Open Fight Night, and they have announced that they will be going live this summer at 7PM on Thursdays. WWE has expanded Raw for at least the summer to three hours; so Monday is nolonger an option. I would still start Impact at 6PM on Thursdays which puts them further away from competing sports events. Moving forward; I’m just going to drop Shelley, Sabin, Morgan, and Flair from the story. I’m declaring defcon 2 on the tag division and creating new tag teams; because Beer Money are split and MCMG are done.

Main Event Money: Austin “The Main Event” Aries and Robert “The Money” Roode
    Bloodlock: Williams and Daniels
    American Bulldogs or Cerberus: Harry Smith and AJ Styles
    Legion of Ruin: Terry and Zinho
    The Brothers Dudley

3 Points of Death: Joe and Magnus with Rayne
    Grindhouse, or Satan‘s Grindhouse: Gunner and Parks with Winter
    Yellowjacket: Murphy and Silva
    Gold Standard: Kurt Angle and The Black Patriot
    Supremo: Adonis and Ion, renamed Diamond (Back) Dragon and repackaged with a luchador style mask.

Episode 9
    Q1 Hogan calls Jeff Hardy to the ring and introduces a new stipulation for the American championship. The champion now has a world title shot; if they choose to take it, at which point the heavyweight champion comes out. If the American Intercontinental champion loses or if they win; either way, the American belt is vacated. Hardy challenges Goldberg for the belt; Goldberg tells him to name the time, and Hardy says Open Fight Night seems appropriate, next week. Hogan says, it’s official, and tells Hardy to hand over his belt.
    Q2 Three on three knockouts match with James and TNT vs. Flash and Velvet Love
    Q3 A new annual PPV theme is introduced for the September PPV-- there will be two rings and the first match announced for the PPV is a tag team elimination royal; with wrestlers eliminated via KO, pin, or submission only, to determine the number one contenders against Joe and Magnus, 3 Points of Death. The last team member (or team) left at the end of the royal will win the contendership for the tag titles. The royal will begin with two teams and a new team will enter the ring every five minutes.
    After the PPV promo, Kevin Nash is shown getting out of a car in the garage.
    Q4 Tag match showcasing two new teams, Supremo (Adonis and The Diamond Dragon) vs. Bloodlock (Daniels and Williams). Hemme, on commentary, explains that there will be nine teams competing in the PPV royal and that we will see several new teams in coming weeks.

Q5 The lights go black in the arena and Zuluzinho’s music comes on. Zinho debuts and crushes Murphy in an explosive clash of two big men. Zinho wears green and yellow trunks, green gloves, and a yellow mouth piece.
    Hemme is backstage and interviews Styles-- she says that she knows that he has entered into the tag royal and she asks who his partner is. He says she will have to wait.
    Q6 Kim vs. Sarita
    Q7 Kim vs. Sarita concludes. Kim wins.
    Q8 Joe vs. Terry. Joe wins with a heel hook.
    Kevin Nash comes out and tells Joe that Hogan signed him and he will be facing Joe at Bound For Glory for the super heavyweight championship.

Episode 10 Open Fight Night
    Q1 The commentary team opens the show, reviews Joe’s victory from the previous week, Nash’s return, and hypes the main event.
    Q2 Zuluzinho is challenged by Silva, who says he wants the biggest man on the roster. Once Zinho makes the cover, there is no kicking out. Zinho wins.
    Q3 Nash does a promo with Joe in the ring. Security has to break the two up. Nash says Joe isn’t booked for any matches at the upcoming PPV; so why doesn’t he get his partner and Nash will find him one, and they’ll have a tag match.
    Kurt Angle is shown in the back; he says he has a partner for the royal, and they’re going to take the gold.
    Q4 Williams challenges the Patriot to a rematch, but Daniels gets involved and Kurt Angle comes out for the save.

Q5 The Brothers Dudley get in the ring and lay down an open challenge to any of the new teams in the rumble. The American Bulldogs, Styles and Smith, come to the ring. The Bulldogs win.
    Rob Terry and Zinho cross paths backstage, and Terry says he wants to speak with the Brazilian and the camera fades to black.
    Q6 A new match is added to the PPV; a Knockouts team based match, straight out of War Games, in the two rings with a cage.
    The PPV announcement is followed by Kim and Flash vs. TNT
    Q7 Kim and Flash vs. TNT continues. Main event entrances follow the women’s match.
    Q8 Main Event: Goldberg vs. Jeff Hardy (first time ever I think). King Mo watches in the front row. Hardy is knocked out of the ring and has an altercation with Mo; Mo KOs Hardy, and Goldberg wins via TKO.

Episode 11
    The scramble for the American championship.
    Q1 Hogan is in the office and first he books Hardy vs. Goldberg in a cage at the 2-ring PPV. Next he says that he already has chosen one of the contenders for the American championship, but he books a four-way at the PPV to determine the other spot; with Anderson, Super Mex, James Storm, and Crimson in the dual ring. He continues, “tonight we’re going to have a little preview of the four-way when Storm faces Crimson and in the main event, Anderson faces Super Mex, brother.”
    Q2 The commentary team welcomes the audience to the Orlando arena and go over the highlights from the previous week. They talk about the tag team royal at the PPV and Eric says that we will see the three new tag teams tonight as the Legion of Ruin face Yellowjacket, and Gold Standard face Bloodlock. Tazz interjects and says that he has heard that we will learn the identity of a fourth new team tonight.
    Q3 Gold Standard vs. Bloodlock. Gold Standard wins
    Q4 Legion of Ruin vs. Yellowjacket. LOR wins
    More team members for the Knockouts war game are revealed.
    Kim and Velvet Love vs. James and TNT

Q5 Women’s match concludes, followed by Storm vs. Crimson
    Q6 Storm v Crimson continue.
    Q7 Robert “The Money” Roode and Austin “The Main Event” Aries in a segment, explaining how they are “Main Event Money.”
    Q8Super Mex vs. Anderson

Episode 12
    Q1 The commentary team runs down the card for the go-home show before the PPV; with three tag matches.
    Aries and Roode show off their new t-shirts and talk smack about their opponents for later in the night.
    Q2 Supremo vs. American Bulldogs
    Q3 The final team members are revealed for the Knockouts war game. There is a short match to determine who will have the advantage. Winter vs. Rayne.
    The quick women’s match is followed by Gold Standard vs. New Dudley Brothers
    Q4 Crimson vs. Super Mex

Q5 Main Event Money vs. Satan’s Grindhouse

Q6 Main Event Money vs. Satan’s Grindhouse concludes.
    Q7 Final promo for the PPV on Sunday. PPV promo is followed by main event entrances.
    Q8 Anderson vs. Storm

September PPV: Two Ring Themed PPV (ala War Games)

Nash and Young vs. 3 Points of Death (15-30 minutes)-- 3 Points wins
    Two ring tag team elimination royal with nine teams (60 minutes) -- Legion of Ruin are the last to enter the ring at the 45 minute mark, and win the royal
    Fatal four-way with Crimson, Storm, Anderson, and Super Mex (30 minutes) -- Crimson pins Storm
    Knockouts War Games (30 minutes)
    Two ring cage match main event: Goldberg vs. Jeff Hardy (15-30 minutes) -- Goldberg wins via pin
    Last edited by Mister Sinister; 06-25-2012 at 12:19 AM.

Thread Information