Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your Ultimate Match?

Indy Talent

Status
    Vcash

Your Ultimate Match?

Ok, let's say you're given a time machine and can summon any wrestler(s) you want for *the* ultimate match. Whom would you choose, and why?

My picks would be:

The Big Show:

VS

Andre the Giant:

Ok, the floor is now open; who's *your* pick?

Heel Champion

Status
    Vcash

Re: If *You* Could Turn Back Time..... *Your* Ultimate Match?

If I had to turn back time I'd go to see Undertaker vs. Kurt Angle at least at a WrestleMania 22 or 19.
    Last edited by BackBone; 03-07-2012 at 04:58 PM.

Status
    Vcash

Sting vs Bret Hart in like 94.
    Spoiler:

Roll Tide...Because Charlie said so.

COWABUNGA!!!

Status
    Vcash

I would of had the Rock vs Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania! It's sad WWE could of done this match, if Shawn didn't have the back injury that had lose 5 years of his Wrestling career.With the charisma from both men, and Shawn to be able to wrestle anyone, with any style, I could kick back and eat popcorn, not caring on who would win, cause it would of been a classic.

“Remember the message... the future is not set.
    There is not fate but what we make for ourselves.-Kyle Reese

Thank you Malcom

Status
    Vcash

At the height of the Monday night wars. Austin from WWF vs Goldberg from WCW. Not likely to be the best match ever but the companies two top guys at their peak would have been great.
    Shit.....You shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.

Indy Talent

Status
    Vcash

Not bad choices my friends; Now here is one more, if only for their attire:

Gorgeous George

VS

Ric Flair

Sincerely,

RawBar

ps: RIP Ralph Mcquarrie; George Lucas brought "Star Wars' to the screen; *you* brought it to an art form via pen, ink, and paint.

Curtain Jerker

Status
    Vcash

I would go back to late 2005, when Samoa Joe still had an amazing aura about him, and put him up against The Undertaker from that same time span. It would've been awesome to see this monster in Joe doing everything he can to finish off an undead zombie who can take an insane amount of punishment and dish it right back.
    Check out my blog, The Wrestling Dude! It's both comedic and serious!

http://thewrestlingdude.blogspot.com/

Heel Champion

Status
    Vcash

This should have been at WrestleMania 22 not No Way Out even thought No Way Out was hell of a lot better then Undertaker/Henry at Mania'22

Rep this man

Status
    Vcash

Dream Match would have been Bret Hart vs Chris Benoit.

2 supposed masters of a given style, very similar backgrounds, very similar in commitment and training ethic.

Would have been the Match of the Century.

King Of WrestlingClique 2013
    KOWC 2014 Coming to a forum near you very soon.... I think... Ask Nicky

Quote Originally Posted by HoHo Uchiha View Post
    Maybe it's the generation gap I have with people on some forums probably not here, I say this site has a great value of intelligent members in every section of the forum but a little frustrated let me tell you the story. As you know I'm apart of a shit load of forums and one of them seems to be in chaos. You have a Owner who barely is on the site these days, and only made one Global Moderator for the forum. It seems the chaos has gotten so bad members mostly younger members are using racist and gay slurs to their answers in debate. Legit I saw three threads where members put f***** and that's it. Yesterday I rage over these members I basically told them to stop that, it gives no value to what you're saying in a post. No one will take you seriously if you using such words just to say it. Shoot even the sb is a jungle full of chaos with the same situation. I came to the G-Mod and said hey you're in charge of this forum, you let shit go under the rug why did I say that? Well last week a member came into my LD for Impact and spoiled the whole show for most people. I went in the sb for the forum and said hey man this guy is fucking up the experience for people in the sb can you do something. He pretty much knew this member and told me he's done this before so I'm thinking it took me to say something for you to act? Also a month ago I had a problem with a member named Nero where randomly out of no where he puts racist pics of Hispanic doing crimes, eating Tacos etc! I was like one I never talked about this guy the purpose of this. Again this G-Mod knew about his antics as well as Puls3 the Admin. A month before this I told the Admin he was a problem putting down new members left and right. Thank God I screencaped his actions and he hasn't been there since. Okay now back to the Global Mod I took it twitter and told the guy straight up you don't act because you love the slurping of your dick from members. He's doesn't want to mend fences pretty much and besides setting up a league for the forum for WWE 2k14 he does nothing for the forum. Now I want to talk to Puls3 personally because his rules are being broken left and right and his staff in charge is doing nothing by joining in the fun. I have a plan to get two or three other staff members who I think will be fair and firm when needed should I talk to him. I know I'm taking it seriously but I love this forum like I love this forum and I don't want it to be spoiled like Milk you feel me? Also on twitter and on the forum a bunch of little kids came to box with me when I was speaking my mind and I told them grow some hair on your chest before talking to me lol

Squash Fodder

Status
    Vcash

Quote Originally Posted by Nash View Post
    Dream Match would have been Bret Hart vs Chris Benoit.

2 supposed masters of a given style, very similar backgrounds, very similar in commitment and training ethic.

Would have been the Match of the Century.
    What...you mean this one.....???

I think I know what you mean though...there was no build, it was just a tribute match.

Chikara Trainee

Status
    Vcash

I would say the Shawn Michaels on WrestleMania 28 (he was as good as he's ever been) versus the heel CM Punk that took out Hardy. I'm sure they could have a great program.

Heel Champion

Status
    Vcash

Rvd vs HBK Show stopper vs Whole ****in Show

some reasons why:

1) Show stopper vs Whole ****in Show
    2) I think it would be awesome
    3) i think they could put on a great match
    4) Both are innovative in their own right. And i think this would lead to an awesome match
    Last edited by indyfan; 03-10-2012 at 11:17 AM.

Wrestling Masochist

Status
    Vcash

Benoit and Bret also had a match at WCW Mayhem 1999 but it was a bit of a mess. Partly due to booking, but Bret's mind just wasn't in it once he entered WCW and he only had a handful of memorable matches. If both guys had wrestled when they were at their peak (say, 1997 Bret vs. 2001 Benoit), it would have been out of this world.

Curtain Jerker

Status
    Vcash

Re: Your Ultimate Match?

In all honesty, I would love to see Benoit vs Angle again. I know it's happened a lot in the past but one more time? Yes Please!

This is the YES Movement

Status
    Vcash

Randy Orton vs John Cena vs Batista at Wrestlemania 25

Evil Admin.

Status
    Vcash

Guys, please include reasons. You know the drill.

This is the YES Movement

Status
    Vcash

Fine. Because it would be between 3 of WWE's biggest wrestlers. The only problem would be HHH, but he could go into a match with Edge. So yeah, besides Batista returned the night after.

Underdog

Status
    Vcash

Bret Hart vs Kurt Angle - Because I would have liked to see this one it could have been fantastic. Even Hitman at one point when they asked who he would like to come back and wrestle one more match with picked Kurt. I mean we saw HBK vs Kurt Angle but I wanted the technical great of one decade, against the technical great of another decade.

Sadly I was disappointed, however I can dream. Although some people might argue that Benoit was better and I would give them that because I think both of them were greats.

I guess the other obvious one is Bryan Danielson vs Bret Hart - Again it would just be a really technical and well thought out match I think both wrestlers have a discipline, to them wrestling is kind of an art form. So I think there would be respect due to the others ability and you would have a great match at the same time.

^^ you totally cannot tell I'm biased in favour of technical matches at all.
    Last edited by Lisette; 03-19-2012 at 09:01 PM.
    Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.

Internet Favorite

Status
    Vcash

Here's one: John Cena vs. Claudio Castignoli. The two strongest men in wrestling today just getting in the ring and throwin' bombs at each other.

Indy Talent

Status
    Vcash

Bryan Danielson vs. Chris Benoit - Two of the greatest mat technicans in pro history, gives me goosebumps on how good it would actually be.

Thread Information