Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE Monday Night Raw Discussion (5th March 2012)

Fire and blood

Status

Raw WWE Monday Night Raw Discussion (5th March 2012)

Monday Night Raw - 5th March 2012

HBK Returns to Raw
    This week on Raw, WWE Hall of Famer, Shawn Michaels makes a return to Raw to personally address his best friend and Chief Operating Officer of WWE, Triple H. With Michaels being instrumental in HHH accepting Undertaker's challenge for Wrestlemania, curious eyes will be on the Heartbreak Kid as he confronts HHH. As a man that has wrestled both Triple H and Undertaker at Wrestlemania, and someone who has wrestled them both inside Hell in a Cell, he is in perhaps a better position than anyone to predict the epic Wrestlemania 28 encounter. What does Michaels think of the latest turn of events? And deep down, who does Michaels really want to win? Find out all this and more on this week's Raw Supershow.

Also on Raw
    Last week, we found out that the General Managers would be switching shows for this week. So for Raw Supershow, Theodore Long is in charge and he's already made the first match: David Otunga, attorney for Interim Raw General Manager, John Laurinaitis, will take on the Punjabi Nightmare, The Great Khali. What else will the SmackDown General Manager have in store for Monday Night Raw? Last week on Raw, John Cena left The Rock flustered when the Great One made his return to Raw: what words will Cena have this week for his Wrestlemania opponent? Also on Raw, expect to see the ongoing rivalry between Chris Jericho and CM Punk to heat up, as these two superstars try to prove which of them truly is the Best in the World. Also expect to see more from Kelly Kelly and Eve Torres as their friendship appears to have suffered following Eve's treatment of Zack Ryder. Watch all this and more on Raw!

WC's Hot WWE Threads
    Discuss SmackDown here
    Discuss NXT here
    FCW 2012 Thread
    Who's Next To Retire?
    WWE Match of the Week: 2/27 - 3/2

So far, the Undertaker/HHH feud has been the best thing going into Wrestlemania, so I can't wait to see what's next. I'll definitely be here for the LD, hope you guys will be too!

Tommy Got Hacked

Re: WWE Monday Night Raw Discussion (5th March 2012)

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

Status

I'm thinking this is where they announce HBK as the special guest referee if they indeed have plans to do so.

#pipebombshell

Status

I won't be here live, but I'll be watching Tuesday evening and I'm looking forward to the show. To be honest, I don't have much reason to, other than it's Raw and it's the Road To WrestleMania. Personally, while I understand Michaels involvement, I'd prefer he not be around for the Triple H/Undertaker deal. Whatever they have him saying, could easily be done in a promo video, so I don't particularly want or think the feud /match needs a guest referee. That, and Otunga vs. Khali sounding like an abortion, doesn't bode well for my enjoyment personally...

But, Cena, Punk, Jericho, ZigSwag and so on, all make me happy, so we'll see what happens.

Tommy Got Hacked

#pipebombshell

Status

Well, that's not true Tommy. His bow-ties are all hideous.

severe first crush status

Status
    Otunga is ****in gold I love that guy. Then again I always have thought he got a bad rap.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Spoiler:

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Rage View Post
    I assume Rock won't be back on RAW for a couple of weeks now so it will be interesting to see what Cena does in his absence.
    Rocky is scheduled this week, I believe he is there every week before Mania.

Tommy Got Hacked

#pipebombshell

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Booty View Post
    Otunga is ****in gold I love that guy. Then again I always have thought he got a bad rap.
    I loved him on Season 1 of NXT, but he lost momentum in both The Nexus and The New Nexus.

I like his new character, and I've enjoyed his occasional in-ring moments (except recently with Big Zeke and that new victory pose he has going on) but I I can't see him vs. Khali being anything other than utterly dire in every possible way.

Quote Originally Posted by Crocker View Post
    Rocky is scheduled this week, I believe he is there every week before Mania.
    Really? I wonder what that's about? He can't wrestle pre-Mania, so that's a month's worth of talking. Considering he spent twenty minutes last week rambling about twitter and re-hashing previous promo's in order to degrade Cena, this could get old quick.

Big Guy Admin

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Shockmaster View Post
    I'll definitely be here for the LD, hope you guys will be too!
    Week off work, so hopefully I'll be in here!!

Really think we'll see HBK injected into the Wrestlemania match, perhaps in a special guest referee or enforcer role, even if he doesn't it'll make for an interesting promo.

Fire and blood

Status

Wow, Rock is scheduled to be at Raw this week, yet they're not announcing him at all on WWE.com.

It's also in Boston, so expect to see Cena get booed as usual.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

This Raw should be a great one, it is going to have HBK coming back to address HHH vs. Taker match, Jericho and Punk continuing their build after a great promo last week, and The Rock.

Indy Talent

Status

Sounds to be an interesting evening; first Monday of the Month, too ! Hope one and all in the forum have a great time watching....

Curtain Jerker

Status

I'm ready to see what HBK has to say about the HHH -vs- Undertaker match, but other than that I don't really think its gonna be out of the ordinary

#pipebombshell

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Shockmaster View Post
    Wow, Rock is scheduled to be at Raw this week, yet they're not announcing him at all on WWE.com.

It's also in Boston, so expect to see Cena get booed as usual.
    I guess they plan on having him interrupt Cena "unexpectedly". Sucks that Cena always gets boo'd in his home state. I mean he gets boo'd everywhere, but surely, those from Boston would be proud to have a native as the face of the company they've paid money to go see?

#BigBooty

Status

I should be here tonight too . Surprised the Rock would be there tonight though considering the big match build for tonight seems to be HHH/Taker. Even if he is there I doubt we will see much. Maybe a face off or something after a Cena match.

Indy Talent

Status

Sounds like a very enjoyable show. Except Otunga, well the guy has never seen a moment that I enjoyed. His NxT stuff, he previous gimmick lines and his new 'lawyer' 'bowtie' 'coffee cup sipping of fail' is just a very uninteresting angle to me. Then again the whole angle with Long and Johnny is terribad, imo.

Looking forward to HBK being there and what cultivates in the Taker/HHH build. Looking to see HBK go for guest ref'ing the match or at least announcing he will be there in some aspect.

As for Rocky, if he is there I'd expect a Rock Bottom after a Cena match then a rapid exit. Actions speak louder then words is what they say.

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidTakerFan View Post
    Here's to hoping this goes Steve or Ed's way. Nash your a poofter and a Donald supporter.
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidTakerFan View Post

Tiger Woods v 1.0 was great but Tiger 2.0 is SHIT. That is all. Rory for Prez Fowler for Vice Prez and Luke Donald can suck my balls. MTF
    One of these days the clock will stop and time won't mean a thing.
    Dave Grohl/Foo Fighters
    I don't like to hit little bitches with glasses, but when midgets step up, I stomp midget asses

Runaway Train.

Status

Aside from everything aforementioned, I'm also interested in seeing what furthers Teddy/Ace. I hope Teddy gets back into his booking groove tonight. He's been in such a slump lately.

moar tags plz.
    Last edited by Neon; 03-05-2012 at 05:45 PM.
    I am here to stir things up I'm here to make Friday Night SmackDown! the Monday Night RAW of Friday nights!

Fire and blood

Status

In tribute to tonight's show. It's a classic:

Thread Information