Page 1 of 26 123 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Impact Wrestling Discussion - March 8th, 2012

*TBA* SMOD

Status
    Vcash

Impact Wrestling Impact Wrestling Discussion - March 8th, 2012

Yes kids, its once again time for Impact to rock your house down. Hey, it may not kill in the ratings, as our resident "expert" wwefrank is always so keen to point out, but it sure as hell kicked major ass last week so baby steps are more important. Anyhow, as unfortunate as this may sound, they've already released an ACTUAL preview for the show this week, which I've included in spoiler tags below. Why did I do this? Because I promised you another version of Fuji's Impact Preview and I always deliver. Hold on to your hats....here we go!

Preview Thursday's can't-miss IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV at 9/8c, as the road to the March 18 "Victory Road" Pay-Per-View event continues! If you can't watch it on Thursday, make sure to set your DVR so you don't miss any of the action!

- After failing to sell Abyss a new townhouse in India, Sting has turned his back on the real estate business in earnest and has decided to once again take his one man production of Al Jolson's The Jazz Singer on the road. He'll be performing a couple of numbers in traditional blackface on the show and trust us, you don't want to miss it.

- Jeff Hardy and Kurt Angle got into it last week, and there'll be more of the same this week when they get into it...at the bar. Kurt has challenged Jeff to a drinking contest and the loser has to be the winner's drug mule for a month of Mexico "vacations".

- Has "Hairspray Crippler" Zema Ion finally gone too far? During the week he somehow managed to sneak into Jesse Sorensen's house and steal his grandfather's ashes. He promises something big is in store for them when he once again visits the ailing Sorensen at the hospital.

- Bobby Roode, Bully Ray and Austin Aries will be featured in a 40 minute segment called "How to torture and maim Garett Bischoff and Crimson in as many ways possible".

- Velvet Sky and Mickie James will be featured in a lesbian photo shoot. The camera work will be provided by Gail Kim, who just might get involved...nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more, know what I mean?

- All this plus a special visit to Hulk Hogan's home in Tampa, where he may or may not be fornicating with his daughter, and also appearances by Jimmy Hart and the Wrestling Boot Band doing their classic "I Wanna' Be A Hulkamaniac". You just can't afford to miss this one folks!

Spoiler:

Preview Thursday's can't-miss IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV at 9/8c, as the road to the March 18 "Victory Road" Pay-Per-View event continues! If you can't watch it on Thursday, make sure to set your DVR so you don't miss any of the action!

- What's next in the war between Sting and World Heavyweight Champion Bobby Roode? With their battle at Victory Road drawing closer, will the mind games continue Thursday on IMPACT?

- After what he did to "Cowboy" James Storm this past week, Bully Ray is claiming to be the new #1 Contender to the World Title! The question is, will Sting agree?

- Will Garett Bischoff show up on Thursday night? His father Eric Bischoff and Gunner warned Garett not to appear unless he has backup! Will Bischoff and Gunner make good on their threats? Or, will the young superstar come prepared?

- In X Division action, it will be X Champion Austin Aries defending the title against Zema Ion

- In tag team action, TV Champion Robbie E and Robbie T will battle Matt Morgan and Crimson, with the winners getting a shot at the Tag Team Championship at Victory Road

- Plus, "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles has promised a surprise for Christopher Daniels and Kazarian! What does AJ have planned? Tune in and find out!

While I still think mine sounds like the more entertaining show, there's no denying that everything in the real preview looks decent. Well except for the usual gang of idiots like GB and Crimson, but I've kind of resigned myself to them being on the show so I can look past it. I think it will be very hard to top last week's show but I hope they give it a real good effort. One thing's for sure, we'll be kicking it freestyle in here, so join in the fun and get down to funky town!

Mid-Card Champion

Status
    Vcash

Re: Impact Wrestling Discussion - March 8th, 2012

haha thanks for the heads up fuji and yeah the rating was bad but show was good last week really enjoyed it but the next couple of weeks dont look the very best without giving anything away hope still it a good show and gets a better rating your preview kills impact one why couldnt the show be this this week instead of garret bishoff uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

*TBA* SMOD

Status
    Vcash

Quote Originally Posted by wwefrank View Post
    haha thanks for the heads up fuji and yeah the rating was bad but show was good last week really enjoyed it but the next couple of weeks dont look the very best without giving anything away hope still it a good show and gets a better rating your preview kills impact one why couldnt the show be this this week instead of garret bishoff uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Well to be fair, Garett would be involved in my show too, except he'd be getting tortured by Ray, Roode and Aries.

#TGMTEL

Status
    Vcash

Quote Originally Posted by wwefrank View Post
    Funny actually. Impact has shown the past couple months that they are a decent, if not really good wrestling show, but the ratings just dont show for some reason. I guess wrestling fans just ignore Impact after the past couple of years have been horrible for them.

Cliff 'Em All

Status
    Vcash

Let's hope we get more of The Greatest Trio That Ever Lived this week.

Lurk & Jurk | Ribs & Salsa | Team Cyrus T

#TGMTEL

Status
    Vcash

Quote Originally Posted by Death Dealer View Post
    Let's hope we get more of The Greatest Trio That Ever Lived this week.
    The Triple Threat of professional wrestling.

On Vacation

Status
    Vcash

Can't wait for TNAwesome this week. Sure, Garett, Crimson, whatever, is prolly gonna down the whole show, but I can play Minecraft or something during.

*TBA* SMOD

Status
    Vcash

Quote Originally Posted by CAPS LOCK View Post
    Can't wait for TNAwesome this week. Sure, Garett, Crimson, whatever, is prolly gonna down the whole show, but I can play Minecraft or something during.
    One thing's for sure, it'll be better than the snooze-fest I just sat through tonight.

On Vacation

Status
    Vcash

Quote Originally Posted by Fuji Vice View Post
    One thing's for sure, it'll be better than the snooze-fest I just sat through tonight.
    Same. Even making fun of Crimson, Garett and all those other scrubs will yield more entertainment.

*TBA* SMOD

Status
    Vcash

Same. Even making fun of Crimson, Garett and all those other scrubs will yield more entertainment.
    Dude, that's the best part of Impact. Not only do we get really good wrestling from the guys that should be delivering, we get ample amounts of entertainment from insulting idiots like Crimson and Garett....and we get the ****ing Hairspray Crippler!!!!

On Vacation

Status
    Vcash

Dude, that's the best part of Impact. Not only do we get really good wrestling from the guys that should be delivering, we get ample amounts of entertainment from insulting idiots like Crimson and Garett....and we get the ****ing Hairspray Crippler!!!!
    MURDERSAULT~!! YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

*TBA* SMOD

Status
    Vcash

MURDERSAULT~!! YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
    It would be great if his hairspray can read "MurderSaultSpray".

On Vacation

Status
    Vcash

It would be great if his hairspray can read "MurderSaultSpray".
    "The Filipino Hairspray Murder-crippler".

#TGMTEL

Status
    Vcash

Hopefully they keep up what they started with Aries and build him up more.

#TGMTEL

Status
    Vcash

Todays the day guys.

*TBA* SMOD

Status
    Vcash

Yep, getting ready for another fun filled episode and once again spoiler free for me, can't wait!

#TGMTEL

Status
    Vcash

Yep, getting ready for another fun filled episode and once again spoiler free for me, can't wait!
    Spoiler free since 2006 and proud of it.

*TBA* SMOD

Status
    Vcash

Quote Originally Posted by AustinAries View Post
    Spoiler free since 2006 and proud of it.
    Good man. I can't believe how much better it is without the spoilers. Let's hope this week's show is as good as last week's, though that's going to be pretty tough.

#TGMTEL

Status
    Vcash

Good man. I can't believe how much better it is without the spoilers. Let's hope this week's show is as good as last week's, though that's going to be pretty tough.
    If there is anything TNA is proven in the last few months is that they make me and others eat their own words by the time the night is over.

Cult of Fuji

Status
    Vcash
    Yeah. I am as excited as a pole dancer picking up ones off the stage. Will be here tonight and we will rock this joint boys girls and cyrus

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

TEAM CYRUS

Thread Information