Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Impact Wrestling Discussion - March 1st, 2012

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status

TNA Impact Wrestling Discussion - March 1st, 2012

No preview has been posted on the Impact website yet, so I bring to you my own little version of it. Keep in mind, I polished off a half bottle of Jim (Jeff?) Beam and four beers before I wrote this.

Don't miss Thursday's SMASH HIT Impact Wrestling broadcast on SpikeTV at 9/8c - all from the Impact Zone. Yes folks, if there's a bright spot in the universe then the Impact Zone may indeed be the place that its farthest from, but at least the rent is cheap. If you can't watch it on Thursday night, make sure to set your DVR to record it so you don't miss any of the Total Nonstop Action! Or is it the Impact? Who really knows with this company anymore?

Here is a preview of Thursday's broadcast:

- For the first time ever, the Impact Zone crowd will NOT be given Valium before the show airs. Rather Jeff Hardy will be distributing cocaine and speed, so the crowd is sure to be in a party mood. Jeff Hardy will also be available for pictures before the show, the cost is a half quarter of Northern Lights and $40 which will go towards his inevitable legal fees.

- The epic event will feature "The Immortal" Hulk Hogan once again doing the wrong thing by convincing Garett Bischoff that he can actually wrestle. Will Garett finally realize that Hogan is only doing this to troll him for the lulz?

- In X-Division action, "The Hairspray Crippler" Zema Ion will take on Laurie Sorensen and Bobo, Jesse's beloved dog, in a handicap match. Jesse will be at ringside and one can only hope Zema doesn't try to inject Drano into his neck again this week.

- Sting plans to address the fact that he hasn't sold a house in months and is possibly ready to retire from the real estate business altogether.

- There will also be a KO's "Full Frontal Fracas" match, where yes, you guessed it, they will all be baring their "assets" for your viewing pleasure. This match will start precisely at the beginning of the third quarter so make sure to tune in...its sweeps week after all.

- Plus Bobby Roode and Bully Ray go to Toronto (actually Peterborough but who are we kidding?) to confront Roode's family of ingrates. What will happen when Calvzilla and the boss of bosses finally show that little runt of his how to properly take a slap shot without falling down?

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV, plus more news on the upcoming "Against All Odds" Pay-Per-View event!
    Now I ask you...is that a show or is THAT A SHOW?!?! Tell me that it wouldn't immediately jump at least four ratings points? Ok, so that's not really what's going to be going on come Thursday, which is kind of a shame, but this LD will still be rocking the house. I promise to have the proper preview up when it becomes available, or perhaps I'll just leave this one if everybody likes it.

So let's all get ready for some wild and crazy times in here and for God's sake, get the beer early this week!
    Last edited by Fuji Vice; 02-26-2012 at 09:59 AM.

NEWB MOD

Status

Re: Impact Wrestling Discussion - March 1st, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Fuji Vice View Post

No preview has been posted on the Impact website yet, so I bring to you my own little version of it. Keep in mind, I polished off a half bottle of Jim (Jeff?) Beam and four beers before I wrote this.

Now I ask you...is that a show or is THAT A SHOW?!?! Tell me that it wouldn't immediately jump at least four ratings points? Ok, so that's not really what's going to be going on come Thursday, which is kind of a shame, but this LD will still be rocking the house. I promise to have the proper preview up when it becomes available, or perhaps I'll just leave this one if everybody likes it.

So let's all get ready for some wild and crazy times in here and for God's sake, get the beer early this week!
    Greatest. Show. Preview. Of. All. Time.

Seriously, THIS is how TNA should hype up their shows from now on. ALL THE TIME.
    The Manliest Motherfucker Who Ever Lived:

Big Guy Admin

Status

Remember when people were dancing with the ewoks when Russo left - well maybe it was better the devil you know looking at that preview

Yeah that's right, I just implied Fuji is worse than Russo

On Vacation

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Remember when people were dancing with the ewoks when Russo left - well maybe it was better the devil you know looking at that preview

Yeah that's right, I just implied Fuji is worse than Russo
    Well, maybe if you participated in the LD's but nooooooooooooooo Ed is too busy being English and all that stupid poop. Get the Hell out, Ed, I hope you stub your toe or some sheet.

Status

- There will also be a KO's "Full Frontal Fracas" match, where yes, you guessed it, they will all be baring their "assets" for your viewing pleasure. This match will start precisely at the beginning of the third quarter so make sure to tune in...its sweeps week after all.
    Going to watch iMPACT only for this.

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status

Gee, I'm glad everyone has found that preview amusing. I guess I'll have to do one each week. Thankfully its not hard with the amount of material TNA provides.

Status

Gee, I'm glad everyone has found that preview amusing. I guess I'll have to do one each week. Thankfully its not hard with the amount of material TNA provides.
    You'll probably draw some new guys in too since they're thinking that TNA has turned into an absolute trolling show because of your previews.

Big Guy Admin

Status

Quote Originally Posted by CAPS LOCK View Post
    Well, maybe if you participated in the LD's but nooooooooooooooo Ed is too busy being English and all that stupid poop. Get the Hell out, Ed, I hope you stub your toe or some sheet.
    damn these timezones and responsibilities *shakes fist*

Cliff 'Em All

Status

Greatest goddamn preview ever.

Lurk & Jurk | Ribs & Salsa | Team Cyrus T

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status

Thanks again guys, glad I could give you some laughs. Um, there's a real preview as well in case anyone feels like falling asleep reading it....

Spoiler:

Preview Thursday's can't-miss IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV at 9/8c, as the road to the March 18 "Victory Road" Pay-Per-View event continues!

- Sting dropped a bombshell on Bobby Roode this past week, telling the World Champion that he would battle him at "Victory Road" on March 18! Roode's actions have unleashed Sting's maniacal side - and now "The Icon" wants revenge. He doesn't want the World Title - he just wants to annihilate Roode! How will Roode react this Thursday on IMPACT? Rumors have it that Roode is reaching out to several Impact Wrestling superstars to see if they will join with him to ban together against Sting.

- Also on the broadcast, Kurt Angle has requested time to address the reason why attacked "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy two weeks ago and cost him his chance at regaining the World Championship against Bobby Roode. No doubt, Hardy will be in attendance, and will be watching closely!

- "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles has been vocal about the alliance between Christopher Daniels and Kazarian, and on Thursday's broadcast on SpikeTV, he wants answers! AJ will face Daniels and Kazarian in a Gauntlet Match and rumors have it that Styles has a challenge to make to Daniels and Kazarian that will end the mystery once and for all! Tune in and find out!

- In Knockouts action, Madison Rayne will battle ODB, as Rayne prepares for her upcoming Knockouts Championship match against Gail Kim at "Victory Road"

- Plus, in X Division action, Zema Ion gears up for his X Division Title shot at "Victory Road" as he faces off against Shannon Moore on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast
    All this and much more this Thursday on SpikeTV at 9/8c!

I ain't gonna beg

Status

To be or not to be (here)... that is the question.
    I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status

Quote Originally Posted by KTK View Post
    To be or not to be (here)... that is the question.
    Obviously the answer is to be here.

On Vacation

Status

Thanks again guys, glad I could give you some laughs. Um, there's a real preview as well in case anyone feels like falling asleep reading it....

Spoiler:

I didn't read it, because it prolly sucked compared to yours. A lot.
    Last edited by CAPS LOCK; 02-28-2012 at 06:40 PM.

I ain't gonna beg

Status

Obviously the answer is to be here.
    I think I shall. Looks interesting <.<

Spoiler:

I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status

Quote Originally Posted by KTK View Post
    I think I shall. Looks interesting <.<
    Heh heh, yes it does. I'm going spoiler free this week too, so I can't wait to see what happens.

Intercontinental Champion

Status

Hemme suffered a wardrobe malfunction at one of the tapings... and we'll never see it. This is why the show should be live

I ain't gonna beg

Status

Unless fans took pictures.

But honestly, she's not nearly as hot as she used to be. Too skinny and.. oddly shapen imo. Still would never turn her down, but yeah.

PS, Fooj man, awesome. No spoilers FTW.

Spoiler:

Status

Gust google hemme nude, lol it's not like she didnt do playboy
    Spoiler:

Roll Tide...Because Charlie said so.

Intercontinental Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTide View Post
    Gust google hemme nude, lol it's not like she didnt do playboy
    It's not the same as an accident happening on live tv... or in person for those in the front row.

Cult of Fuji

Status
    Will be here for the whole show tomorrow night. Excited and didn't read any spoilers either. This show will be epic

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

TEAM CYRUS

Thread Information