Thread: CWA Adrenaline Rush - March 7th - Mississauga, Ontario, Canada [Preview]

Unstable Mod

Status

CWA Adrenaline Rush - March 7th - Mississauga, Ontario, Canada [Preview]

Hot off the heels of the explosive PPV Uprising, CWA will be bringing you another edition of Adrenaline Rush on March 7th, live from Mississauga, Ontario, Canada!

A new CWA World Heavyweight Champion was crowned, and he is The Ultimate Pain! He defeated his long time rival Roberto Superstar to grab the richest prize in our great industry, but his celebration was short lived because of Pride N Honor's former World Champion Mr. Showtime's unexpected attack on Pain just minutes after his grueling match. There's no doubt that Pain is not happy about what took place with Showtime, and we are sure that he'll have something to say about it.

Speaking of Roberto Superstar, yes he is no longer the champion, but he has other problems to worry about now. The masked man that attacked Roberto a few weeks ago came back to interfere in his match, and it revealed to be Austerio! Were sure that Roberto will be looking for answers, and will Austerio explain his actions?

Kyle Crosby and The Guardian Devil of The New Brotherhood were able to a keep hold on their Tag Team Championship as they defeated long time rival, The Gang Stars. They'll be looking for new opponents, and word is that they are going to issue an open challenge to any two people in the back to take them on for their gold. Who will step up to the challenge?

Triple Threat Match
    vs vs

On the pre show for Uprsing, we saw newcomer Trainwreck defeat another newcomer by the name of Christian Bane. Bane was not too pleased with the outcome of the match, and has asked for some revenge. He got his wish, but they won't be alone as another newcomer by the name of Thomas Jones has just been newly acquired by CWA and is looking for a fight. All three of these guys are rough and tough, so this one is bound to be a hard hitting, slobber knocker.

X-Fly Championship
    vs

At Uprising, Derek Vendra was able to defeat Cesar Pineda and Austerio to earn a shot at the X-Fly title. He'll have to take on the current X-Fly champion, Dexter Darwin Douglas, who was successful in his first title defense at Uprising against Dan Maskell.

vs

Maskell was unable to capture X-Fly gold at Uprising, so he's sure to not be in the best of moods now. He'll be taking on Cesar Pineda, who he already holds a win over. Pineda will be looking for a win here tonight, can he upset Maskell?

Main Event
    vs

In the main event we'll see Diego Gonzalez team up with Rolando Fuentes, and they'll take on the team of Mr. Willis and Chubby Carlos. At Uprising Gonzalez was unable to defeat Carlos, and he can't be happy about that. Meanwhile, Fuentes was able to defeat Mr. Willis. There's the past history between Gonzalez and Fuentes, can they co exist? This match will no doubt be one that you won't want to miss, so be sure to tune on March 7th to the CWA Network!

Promos will be due by Monday March 5th, no later than midnight. PM your promos to myself and MuffinMan, except Willis and Carlos who just send their promos to MuffinMan.

If you're interested in writing a segment, or a match just let us know. We had a good turn out for Uprising, so let's do the same for this show! Keep up the good work everyone.
    Last edited by Jimmy King; 03-01-2012 at 03:01 PM.

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

F5, SUPLEX, REPEAT

Status

Re: CWA Adrenaline Rush - March 7th - Mississauga, Ontario, Canada [Preview]

This looks like a really stellar show through and through. I have some idea's for the NBH segment, and I'm interested in writing a match.

Dat ass....

Status

Quote Originally Posted by BenWah View Post
    This looks like a really stellar show through and through. I have some idea's for the NBH segment, and I'm interested in writing a match.
    Speak to me brutha.

Team Cyrush T: ftBest

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!

Austerio is DEEAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People's Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    Austerio is DEEAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Better bring your A game, hell bring all of your games, Roberto. I won't die.

Thread Information