Thread: CWA Uprising - Live from Houston, Texas!

Hooked On A Feeling

Status

CWA Uprising - Live from Houston, Texas!

The sound of "Train Wreck" by Katharsys blares throughout the arena as the newcomer Trainwreck steps out. He stands atop the stage surveying the crowd before making his way to the ring, and as he walks down to the ring he stops to glare at the fans and just shakes his head in disgust.

Lindsay Monahan: This match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first from the inside of his banged up RV outside of the arena, he is Trainwreck!

He sits down in the corner, and watches the entry way as Trivium's "Unrepentant" kicks in and Christian Bane steps through the curtain. Bane walks out with eyes never leaving that ring where he stares at his opponent.

Lindsay Monahan: His opponent who hails from Birmingham, Alabama, he is The Messiah of Mayhem Christian Bane!

vs

Because of height Bane has step over the top rope, and his gaze never leaves Trainwreck, who has also not stopped staring down his opponent. Trainwreck gets up from the corner to have a stare down with Bane as referee Johnny Yamaguchi explains the rules to each man before signaling for the bell. Bane cracks his neck, and he mouths some words to Trainwreck. Trainwreck responds by spitting in the face Bane, and immediately wipes it away and he is not happy as he attempts a clothesline but Trainwreck was ready for it and avoids it. With Bane still having his back turned momentarily this gives Trainwreck the opportunity to get the big man down with a neck breaker, but Bane is up immediately as it has no effects on him, and he catches Trainwreck off guard this time with a vicious clothesline! He then tosses Trainwreck in to the corner, and charges at him like a bull and connects with a shoulder to the gut of Trainwreck! Trainwreck is now slouched in the corner, and Bane continues his non stop assault with vicious stomps to the chest of Trainwreck until he's out on the mat. Bane shouts at Trainwreck some more before going for the early cover.

One, two, No!

Trainwreck gets his shoulder up, and Bane goes right back on the attack by grabbing Trainwreck by the head, and starts pounding his head in to the mat like he's a rag doll. He then lifts Trainwreck up with ease, and he puts Trainwreck in position for his signature move That's Baneful, but before Bane can do anything it's reversed by Trainwreck as he flips Bane over behind him and Bane smashes to mat with a thud. He gets up again and charges at Trainwreck, but Trainwreck is ready for Bane and catches him with a spine buster! He then goes for a cover.

One, two, No!

Bane is able to kick out this time, and Trainwreck tries for a single leg Boston crab submission but before he can get it locked in Bane is able crawl to the ropes. Trainwreck is not pleased by this, and stomps on Bane before lifting him and hitting him with a belly to belly suplex! Bane is sent flying across the ring, and Trainwreck gets in position for his finisher while yelling "You did this!" at Bane, and he runs for it by Bane was ready for it and moves out of the way causing Trainwreck to crash and burn in to the turnbuckle pole. Bane grabs Trainwreck from behind and nails him with a German suplex pin attempt!

One, two, No!

Frustration grows as Bane is realizing he needs to just ends this immediately, and lifts Trainwreck up position for his finisher Baneful Existence, but Trainwreck is able to escape it and gets Bane from behind with a backstabber! Once again he lies in wait for Bane while shouting "You did this!" again, and as soon as Bane turns around to be met with the End of the Line! Trainwreck goes for the cover.

One, two, three!

Lindsay Monahan: Your winner at 10 minutes 2 seconds, Trainwreck!

Johnny Yamaguchi raises Trainwreck's arm in victory, but Trainwreck quickly pulls it away and looks at Yamaguchi in disgust. He then leaves the ring as Bane is coming to his senses in the ring, and looks out at Trainwreck who is mouthing the words "You did this" as Bane looks beyond furious as our pre show comes to a close.

After the opening video the pyrotechnics go off, and afterwards the camera pans around through the crowd to show all the excited fans in Houston, Texas. Some showing support for their hometown guy in Rolando Fuentes, while others hold up many signs such as "We love Roberto!", "Ultimate Pain = New champion", and "Bring back Sunshine Tony!" The camera then finally reaches the commentary desk where Tim Coleman is seen sitting alone. He stands up with a microphone in hand to address the crowd.

Tim Coleman: Good evening fans, I'm Tim Coleman, and this is CWA Uprising! Now as you may have noticed the absence of my partner Harvey Buckworth. Well, after suffering a brutal Ulti-Bomb, Harvey will be unable to attend tonight's events and possibly future shows.

Crowd boos as they are reminded of the inexcusable actions by one Ultimate Pain.

Tim Coleman: Serves him right he because he should've shown Pain some respect, but I digress. Megan Anderson has now appointed me as the new play by play man for CWA Adrenaline Rush.

The crowd does seem pleased with announcement, and they let Tim know it. He doesn't seem to notice as he has a smug look on his face, more smug than usual.

Tim Coleman: Please, no need to congratulate me all at once. I was told that I needed to find a new a commentary partner to replace Harvey, but I said to heck with that. I could call this show on my own, and that's exactly what I'm going to do and I'm going to do a better job Harvey ever has. The Coleman Era has...

Before Tim can finish he's interrupted by the familiar sound of Survivor's "Eye of the Tiger", and the crowd goes absolutely bonkers as The True Icon Clint Shepard steps out. He stands on the stage soaking in the adulation from the sold out crowd in Houston. He's wearing a grey casual coat with a white shirt underneath, and grey dress slacks. Tim has a look of complete disbelief on his face as Shepard walks down to ringside, and walks up to Tim to extend out in the form of a handshake but Tim refuses to accept it as he's still in shock. Clint then asks for a microphone.

Clint Shepard: Is that any way to greet your new commentary partner?

The crowd cheers at this announcement.

Tim Coleman: What?!

Clint Shepard: So how about that handshake partner?

Shepard extends his hand out again in hopes that Coleman will accept, and after what seems like an eternity Coleman reluctantly shakes hands. The two then sit down to put on their headsets as the crowd is still buzzing over the announcement.

Clint Shepard: Well, partner let's get this show on the road!

Tim Coleman: Very well then, wait...hold on a second I'm being told that we need to cut to the crowd.

The camera pans over to see CWA star Joey Nicholas in the crowd, and the fans pop loudly as he's shown on screen.

Tim Coleman: Joey Nicholas! He's been out of action for a couple of months now, what is he doing here?

Clint Shepard: Maybe he's here to enjoy the fine action we have in store for tonight.

With that ring announcer Lindsay Monahan is in the ring.

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and gentlemen our first match of the evening will be a triple threat match, and the winner of the match will go on to face the X-Fly champion on the next edition Adrenaline Rush!

"Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas" hits as Derek Vendra sprints out from behind the curtain looking excited to be there.

Tim Coleman: What's he so excited about?

Clint Shepard: Most likely that he'll be competing for a chance at gold if he wins tonight.

Tim Coleman: Fair point, still don't like him though.

On his way to the ring he slaps hands with the fans before sliding in the ring, and trying to pump them up.

Lindsay Monahan: Introducing first from New York City, NY. He is The Man With No Fear, Derek Vendra!

Vendra still pumping up the crowd as "The Calm" starts playing as Cesar Pineda steps through the curtain.

Clint Shepard: Pineda looking for a win here tonight as he's been in a slump as of late.

Tim Coleman: That's an understatement.

Pineda steps in the ring, and psyches himself up.

Lindsay Monahan: Next up he hails from Chicago, IL. He is The Mexican Nightmare Cesar Pineda!

The crowd gives a good response for Pineda as he's still psyching himself up, and finally "Du Hast" hits as Austerio steps out from the curtain immediately without wasting any time.

Lindsay Monahan: Finally, he is from...

Triple Threat Match to determine new #1 Contender for X-Fly Title
    vs vs

Lindsay is cut off as Austerio comes in the ring, and goes right on the attack as he jumps Vendra. Referee Nate Byrne has the bell rung, and right away this match starts off with Austerio beating down on Vendra who has always been a thorn in the side of Austerio. Austerio seems to have forgotten about Pineda as Pineda hops on the back of Austerio in an attempt to put Austerio in a sleeper hold. He has it locked in, but that doesn't stop Austerio as he launches himself backwards so he lands on the mat causing Pineda to take the brunt of the fall.

Clint Shepard: Austerio is a man possessed here tonight.

Tim Coleman: I like it!

Vendra is up from the early attack, and runs at Austerio taking him down with a hurricanrana that sends Austerio flying across the ring to land in a heap by the bottom rope, and Austerio rolls to the outside. Vendra doesn't waste any time as leaps over the ropes to the outside to connect with a jumping crossbody on to Austerio! Vendra immediately springs to his feet, and takes his focus off of Pineda, who connects with a suicide dive to Vendra and all three men are sprawled out as the crowd goes wild for this action.

Clint Shepard: Wow, the risks these men take! Showing how hungry they are for a shot at that X-Fly championship!

Tim Coleman: If they're not careful it'll come back to bite one of them.

Austerio is the first to start stirring as he slowly gets up, and he picks up Vendra to throw him in to the steel steps, but Vendra reverses it causing Austerio to crash in to the steps shoulder first! Pineda has now gotten up, and hits a hurricanrana of his own to Vendra! He grabs Austerio, and throws him in the ring before hitting Austerio with a sitout double underhook piledriver in to a pin!

One, two, NO

Clint Shepard: Oh! So close!

Austerio gets a shoulder up, and as Pineda goes to pick Austerio back up Vendra is back in with a jumping sole kick to the chin of Pineda! He then runs off the ropes, but he's caught by Austerio hitting him with a roundhouse kick! Vendra goes down again like a sack of potatoes. Pineda is up and he runs at Austerio only to be caught by Austerio and hit with a nasty spinebuster! Austerio going for the cover.

One, two, NO!

Clint Shepard: Another close call!

Pineda kicks out at two, and frustration is beginning to set in for Austerio as he pounds the mat with his fists. Austerio is then hit with a superkick by Vendra! Then Vendra lifts him up before hitting him with a tiger suplex! With Austerio down Vendra climbs up the turnbuckle in hopes of hitting Hollywood Vendra, but he's stopped as Pineda has climbed up with him, and throws him down with belly to belly overhead suplex off the turnbuckle! The crowd is in a frenzy as Vendra is tossed across the ring like a rag doll.
    Clint Shepard: Oh my goodness!

Tim Coleman: I'll admit that was impressive.

Clint Shepard: You're not kidding!

Pineda and Vendra are both laid out from that last move as Austerio is now up, and takes notice of what happened. He picks up the pieces by going after Pineda, and he locks Pineda in the NV Lock! He squeezes tightly on the hold as Pineda struggles for the ropes, and Austerio is doing everything in his power to stop Pineda from grabbing the ropes. He's finally able to get Pineda in the center of the ring with nowhere to go, and it looks like the end may be near for Pineda. Not for long though as Vendra has recovered and bounces off the ropes coming back at Austerio with a bulldog! The NV Lock has also been broken now, and that gives Pineda a chance to recover. Meanwhile, Vendra climbs to the top again in hopes of hitting Hollywood Vendra, but once again he's cut off this time by Austerio. Austerio is able to get Vendra in position for the Death Sentence, but Vendra does not let that happen as he's able to hit Austerio with a hurricanrana from the top turnbuckle! Austerio is sent across the ring, and then rolls out to the mat below. He then starts yelling, throwing a fit of sorts.

Clint Shepard: Frustration obviously getting the best of Austerio.

Tim Coleman: Come on Austerio, get back in there!

All of the sudden his rage ends, and he has sly grin on his face as he walks away.

Clint Shepard: What's he up to? Where's he going?

Tim Coleman: I'm at a loss, he's giving up an opportunity to wrestle for gold.

Referee Nate Byrne is confused by Austerio's actions, but turns his attention back to Vendra and Pineda who are still going at it. Pineda is able to get Vendra in his submission he calls Mala Suerte! Vendra is struggling for his life to get out of the hold while the fans chant his name. Pineda does everything to stop Vendra, but it's just enough as Vendra grabs the rope much to the delight of the fans. Pineda breaks the hold and waits for Vendra to get up to hit Da 187! But Vendra was able to catch the foot of Pineda, he spins Pineda around and connects with Stun the Crowd! He then climbs to the top before finally getting the chance to perform Hollywood Vendra! He goes for a pin immediately.

One, two, THREE!

Lindsay Monahan: Your winner at 16 minutes 9 seconds, Derek Vendra!

Clint Shepard: What a spectacle by all involved! Vendra has done it, and now earned himself a shot at the X-Fly championship.

Vendra has his arm raised by Nate Byrne, and then he helps Pineda to his feet. He offers a handshake, and Pineda accepts. Vendra then celebrates as Pineda leaves in defeat.

Clint Shepard: What good sportsmanship from Vendra.

Tim Coleman: It's disgusting!

Uprising had just begun and the crowd was already red hot from the action they have seen. Being a champion, also being so close to his hometown, he decided he wanted to make his presence known before his match was set to begin. The crowd was in a hush discussion as Lindsey Monahan stood up with a microphone in her hand.

Lindsey Monahan: Everyone, please welcome to the ring, your current X-Fly Champion, Dexter Darwin Douglas!

The crowd erupted as everyone's favorite awesome wrestler stood up on the ramp, wearing a pair of jeans and the newly created D3 his girlfriend had gave him a few nights before. He had the X-Fly Championship Belt wrapped over his shoulder, holding on to it as he gave a wide smile, holding the gold in the air the crowd only got louder. He made his way to the ring, stopping by a few fans to shake hands and slap high fives. He finally got up to the ring and entered it, being handed a microphone he stayed quiet as the crowd kept chanting his name. 'Dexter! Dexter! Dexter!' filled the arena as the pro wrestler took his time to take in all the love he was receiving. He signaled for them to quiet down a bit so he could address them.

DDD: I could get used to that. Now I know many of you are just waiting for me to get in this ring, and defend this X-Fly Title, but I wanted to come out here and get some things off my mind. Now first off, I have to say it was pretty awesome to be able to watch the entire contender's tournament. I got to watch every match, and see one by one every person who wanted a shot at this championship, but get shot down completely. Now we are here at Uprising, and one person back there is pacing his locker room over and over again, having no idea what challenge he has in front of him. That man is Dan Maskell, the Heretic.

The crowd boos instantly at the sound of the #1 Contender's name, loud enough for the man to hear it even in the safety confines of his locker room. Dexter looked all around him and saw that just about everyone was joining in the jeers, just to show more support for the hometown hero.

DDD: I'm glad to hear that everyone feels the same way. All of you know that tonight is my first ever title defense, and I'm sure I don't have to bore you with me saying, 'I don't plan on losing this title, blah, blah, blah.' You see, I don't want to be the champion forever, that would prove nothing at all. What I want to do is be the best champion that anyone has ever seen. I hate to use the cliche, but I will defend this against anyone who wants a shot. That's not all I promise, you see, every time I get in this ring, I want you fans to go home and say, 'that match was awesome!'

When I search myself on Google, I want to see blog posts that say 'OMG, I can't believe how amazing that match was last night!' Yes, I am the X-Fly Champion, but that doesn't mean I'm going to take it easy, and treat everyone as a lower class. I will make sure that this title is known long after it is taken from my waist, no matter when that happens, but tonight is not that night.

Let me remind you, Dan, not only have I defeated you in the past, but I was the one who threw you out of the rumble. Ow...does that string? Are you starting to get flustered at the thought of having me take your dream away again? How will you deal with it, when everyone in this arena is chanting my name and booing you at every action you do? Your rage will take you over, it will enfold you and make you go crazy until you finally get your chance to let it out. Will it be tonight? Are you even listening to me right now?

Dexter walked around the ring, taking in his surroundings as some people in the crowd were taking pictures of their favorite wrestler, while others were busy wondering what he was going to say next.

DDD: Now, I'm sure you guys are tired of hearing me talk and go on about my match tonight, but don't worry, the time will be here very shortly. I'll be walking down that ramp the X-Fly Champion, and at the end of the match, I'll jump on top of that turnbuckle and hold it up for you all to see, as I will still be the champion!

Dexter handed the microphone off and left the ring, holding the X-Fly title above his head as he walked around the ring. The crowd cheered and chanted his name again as he stopped by his girlfriend and gave her a quick kiss before heading up the ramp, already focused hard on his upcoming match, so close he could taste the victory.

Clint Shepard: Next up we have Chubby Carlos taking on his former friend Diego Gonzalez.

Tim Coleman: I can't wait to see Gonzalez cripple that idiot Carlos so we don't have see him here anymore.

Clint Shepard: That's a bit harsh.

Tim Coleman: Get used to it Shepard.

Clint Shepard: I'm just saying it's harsh because Carlos seems like a nice enough guy, so why anyone would wish harm upon him just boggles my mind is all.

Tim Coleman: It's just the way I am Shepard, but don't worry you'll get used to it eventually.

Clint Shepard: I doubt it.

Tim Coleman: Besides, Carlos is one of the most annoying people on the planet, so he has it coming.

Clint Shepard: That doesn't sound like a valid enough reason to dislike a person, and wish them ill.

Tim Coleman: It's good enough for me.

Clint Shepard: Oh, brother...

As Shepard face palms, the sound of the Saw theme hits as Diego Gonzalez steps out. He's wearing a shirt with a depiction of the severed head of Chubby Carlos on a steel chair, and a pool of blood has formed under the head.

Clint Shepard: That's a twisted shirt.

Tim Coleman: I want it!

Clint Shepard: Why am I not surprised?

Tim Coleman: Now, you're learning!

Lindsay Monahan: This next match up is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first from Tijuana, Mexico...Diego Gonzalez!

The fans are booing relentlessly as Gonzalez steps in to the ring while talking to himself, and then he asks for the microphone from Lindsay, who looks disturbed by him as she hands it over.

Diego Gonzalez: I want all of you to shut up because I have something to say, and I'm not going to repeat myself.

This entices the fans to boo even louder than before.

Diego Gonzalez: This is just longing the inevitable beat down that I'm about to give your beloved Chubby Carlos. Speaking of love, Valentine's Day has just passed, and Chubby I hope you enjoyed the day with your girlfriend April. How a fat, disgusting slob like yourself even has a girlfriend boggles my mind, but that's not the point. The point is I hope you enjoyed it because it was the last time that you'll be able to enjoy it. The last time that you'll be able to stuff you face with candy hearts, or a box of chocolates. Because after what I do to you in here tonight you won't ever be the same again for as long as you live, and your girlfriend won't want to be with you because she won't be able to bear the mere sight of your broken, beat down body. She'll also come to the realization that you're nothing but a worthless loser, and she'll ditch you. Just like these fans, sure they may love you now, but soon they'll stab you in the back just like they did me.

The booing grows louder than ever.

Clint Shepard: These fans letting Gonzalez know exactly how they feel about him.

Tim Coleman: I don't think Gonzalez really cares quite frankly.

Diego Gonzalez: Carlos, I hope you're ready. Ready for the truth, because you know what? It hurts, but not as much as what I'm about to do to you.

Gonzalez hands the microphone back over to Lindsay as "Were All Dudes" blares through the arena, and the fans go wild as Chubby Carlos walks out shaking his head while looking down at Gonzalez. Gonzalez motioning for Carlos to bring it, and then does cutthroat motion.

Lindsay Monahan: Introducing his opponent, from Los Angeles, California. He is Chubby Carlos!

Carlos rolls in to the ring, and as he gets up he gets in the face of Gonzalez. Referee Nate Byrne quickly splits them up, and Carlos mocks Gonzalez as he imitates the cutthroat motion from earlier. Then just laughs, but Gonzalez isn't laughing as snatches the microphone away from Lindsay.

Diego Gonzalez: You laugh now, but I'll be the one that gets the last laugh.

Carlos mocks him again acting as if he's afraid, and Gonzalez throws the microphone back over to Lindsay. Referee Byrne explains the rules, and then signals for the bell.

Grudge Match
    vs

The referee calls for the bell, as Chubby Carlos and Diego Gonzalez, two former friends, become very bitter rivals tonight. Diego is amped up for this one and the referee calls for the bell! Diego runs at Chubby, but Chubby nails him out of nowhere!

FAST FOOD!

The arena explodes! He crawls on top!

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Clint Shepard: Carlos with the early advantage!

Tim Coleman: Hopefully it doesn't last long

Diego gets the shoulder up! Chubby mounts Diego and starts raining down punches! The crowd is going nuts for the Fatman, as he's trying to pound Diego's head into the mat. The referee begins the count and once he reaches 4, he pulls Chubby off. Chubby breaks free, and begins going to town again! The referee does another 4-count, and pulls Chubby off again. Chubby lifts Diego up and throws him through the middle ropes. Chubby goes outside and the onslaught begins again. Chubby tosses Diego into the barricade and then into the steel steps! He's not showing any remorse tonight. Chubby walks over to the announce tables and takes the monitos and microphones off. He goes back to Diego and drags him over to the announce table. Chubby slams Diego's head into the table, and pushes him back first into the ring apron then tosses him across the announce table! Chubby is going all out tonight. He slides back into the ring, and rolls back out again. Chubby grabs the steel steps and places them at the end of the announce table. He grabs Diego and pulls him up onto the steps. He grabs Diego in position for the BIG MAC! But, Diego elbows him a few times and break out of it. He grabs Chubby's head and leaps off the steeps and over the barricade, as he slams Chubby's face into the barricade on the

BULLDOG!

Diego climbs onto the barricade and nails Chubby with an axe handle to the back. Diego into the ring, but he rolls out again as well. Chubby catches Diego as he rolls out, and starts nailing him with right hands then irish whips him into the barricade! Chubby crawls in the ring and he doesn't look to go outside again. The referee begins his count.
    Clint Shepard: Both competitors beating the living daylights out of each other

Tim Coleman: They really do hate each other

Diego is on his knees crawling towards the ring.

Diego is back up on the apron.

Diego rolls back into the ring. He uses the corner to get back up. Carlos has been waiting for him though. Diego stumbles backwards towards the center of the ring and turns around! BAM!

MC KICK!

Chubby got it. He crawls on top for the cover.

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Clint Shepard: Oh, so close!

Tim Coleman: A little too close

Diego gets the shoulder up again! Chubby can't believe it, and neither can the fans! Chubby questions the referee, but the referee reassures him it was only two. Chubby slowly lifts Diego to his feet, but somehow Diego begins fighting back! The fans don't like it either. Diego is rocking Chubby with right hands. Diego hits the ropes and cracks Chubby's skull in!
    SCHIZOPHRENIA!

ONE!

TWO!

THR...

NO!

Clint Shepard: Carlos showing how much heart he has

Tim Coleman: Either that, or he's just too dumb to know when to quit

Chubby got the shoulder up and Diego is furious! He begins screaming at the referee. Diego calms himself down and pushes Chubby out off the ring. Diego slides out, and he throws Chubby into the announce table. He helps Chubby up onto it and then climbs up himself. He lifts Chubby up, looking for a DDT! But, Chubby fights out! Diego falls to one knee and Chubby goes down the steel and leans against the barricade. Diego gets back to his feet, and Chubby Carlos runs up the steel steps, across the table and nails Diego again!

FAST FOOD!!

Clint Shepard: Oh my goodness! Both men are out!

Tim Coleman: I think they both may be hurt

Clint Shepard: I think you may be right

Tim Coleman: Not that I care if Carlos is hurt

He speared Diego off the table and through the timekeeper's barricade! The fans are going wild as the referee slides out of the ring to check on both men! A "HOLY ****!" chant breaks out, as well as a "THIS IS AWESOME!" chant. The fans are loving this action! The referee is checking on both men and begins to call for doctors, but Chubby Carlos seems to be moving. Carlos is fine, but it seems Diego is not able to continue. The doctors bring out two stretchers. Medics are now going out to ringside to check on the two men. Chubby is crawling now, but Diego has yet to move. The referee is tending to Carlos, making sure nothing is broken. Chubby is banged up badly, but says nothing is broken and assures the referee he's well enough to continue. But, it doesn't look so well for Gonzalez. He is laying motionless, buried in a pile of wires, steel and ringside equipment. The doctors get everything off him as they try to lift him onto the stretcher. They get him on and begin wheeling him around the ring. Chubby crawls into the ring and the referee slides in with him, still making sure he's ok. Diego is being taken up the ramp as Chubby talks to the referee, back turned to the ramp. Diego pushes off the doctors and runs into the ring to stalk Chubby from behind! He was playing po
    !
    ssum! Chubby turns around and Diego nails him with his finisher!
    Clint Shepard: Gonzalez was playing possum all along!

Tim Coleman: Brilliant
    SCHIZOPHRENIA!!

Chubby is out cold, and Diego crawls on top for the cover!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE...

NO!!

Tim Coleman: Why won't Carlos just give up already?!

Clint Shepard: Because he has a fighting spirit

Chubby gets the shoulder up! Diego is going wild, pounding on the mat and screaming at the referee! Diego can't believe it! The fans going going absolutely crazy! Diego crouches in the corner, stalking Chubby again! He's bouncing up and down, waiting for Chubby. Chubby makes it to his feet and Diego runs in for another...

SCHIZOPHRENIA!

NO!

Chubby Carlos ducks the kick! He hits the ropes and nails the spear for a third time!

FAST FOOD!

He drags Diego closer to the corner. Chubby climbs out to the apron and up the turnbuckles. You can tell he's hurting but he leaps off anyway!

PATTY MELT!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Chubby Carlos wins!

Lindsey Monahan:
    Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner at a time of 20 minutes and 49 seconds.... CHUBBY CARLOS!
    Both men are flat on the mat, but Chubby is conscious enough to know that he has won!

Clint Shepard: Carlos has done it!

Tim Coleman: This makes me sick.

Carlos is helped up off the mat by trainers and referees, while more trainers check on Gonzalez still knocked out in the ring.

Uprising then cuts to a pre-prepared vignette. The audience in the arena and the fans watching at home are shown a dark and dingy room with a very dull light shining across a desk. There are papers and photographs scattered across the desk. As well as this there are cartons and tubs of eaten food piled high at one side. As the camera gets closer to the desk, photos of Roberto, Ultimate Pain and the CWA Championship become visible.

The camera then moves past the desk, and into view comes a large chair facing away from us. The camera pauses for a second, presumably expecting the occupier to turn around but when it becomes clear that they have no intention of this the camera begins to move closer still.
    As the camera moves to the side of the chair, the viewers can now see the glare of a small television screen which is being watched by the occupier of the seat. Unsurprisingly the television is showing matches between Roberto and Ultimate Pain.

The camera finally shows us that the man sitting in the seat, staring intently at this television screen is none other than Ultimate Pain. Pain is looking much scruffier than would normally be expected of him. He is dressed in just jeans and a plain t-shirt, with no over-sized aviators in sight. Also, his beard is over-grown and his hair unkempt. This along with the food on the desk makes it appear that Pain has been sitting in this room for quite some time.

The camera again waits for Pain to react to its presence but still he does not move or flinch and instead just remains staring at this screen, his eyes could almost be burning a hole in it his stare is so intense. After an almost awkward silence Pain finally begins to speak in a low, hushed and deliberate tone, all the while never taking his eyes off the television screen.

Ultimate Pain: “I know what you all want to hear tonight. You all want me to say I’m the ‘Greatest in the World.’ I know you all want to hear the usual sayings and see my trademark poses, but I’m done talking and I’m done posing! Everything that needs to have been said has already been said.”

Pain then goes silent again for a long time. Just when it seems the camera-man might be about to give up Pain slowly speaks again.

Ultimate Pain: “In a few short hours, I will back up everything I have said this past few weeks in emphatic fashion.”

Pain pauses once again before continuing.

Ultimate Pain: “Tonight, the obsession will end.”

All this time, Pain has never taken his eyes off the screen, but finally he tears himself away to look at a photo he has been holding this whole time. The camera can just about make out the photo, which is of Roberto proudly holding the CWA World Title.

Ultimate Pain: “It will be mine again!”

The screen in the arena then fades to black and we cut back to the arena where Tim Coleman and Clint Shepard are discussing what they just saw.

Tim Coleman: “Well that was…strange.”

Clint Shepard: “I have never saw The Ultimate Pain act like that before. He was almost in a trance-like state!”

Tim Coleman: “I’m sure he knows what he’s doing!”

Clint Shepard: “Either way we’re in for an exciting main event as we finally see who truly is the greatest in CWA!

X-Fly Championship Match
    vs

The referee calls for the bell and this match for the X-FLY CHAMPIONSHIP IS UNDERWAY! The fans are going crazy as they know what's on the line, as do both Dexter Darwin Douglas and Dan Maskell. Both men look eager, but you have to wonder how nervous they are. They start off with a Collar-Elbow tie up and it's Maskell applying the headlock first. Douglas slips his hand through Maskell's arms and swings to break the hold, applying a headlock of his own! He grabs the arm of Maskell and switches to get behind him, Maskell's own arm behind himself. Maskell cartwheels and breaks the hold. He gets back to his feet, but Douglas sweeps the legs, possibly going for a boston crab! Maskell uses his hip strength to throw Douglas off balance. Douglas lands back on his feet with a cartwheel of his own and both men quickly turn to each other for a stalemate. The fans give an ovation, as they know this is just the start of what will be a great match!

This time they come to the center for a test of strength. They lock hands and both men begin battling for an advantage. Douglas rolls to his back, slips his legs between the arms of Maskell, hands still locked, and wraps his legs around Maskell's arms, placing his feet on Maskell's thighs. Douglas uses his feet to pushes Maskell's legs out from under him. Maskell is flipped to his back and Douglas gets him in a ROLL-UP!

ONE!

TWO!

Maskell kicks out! He grabs the legs of Douglas and flips over for a BRIDGE PIN!

ONE!

TWO!

Douglas kicks out this time! Douglas keeps Maskell on top of him and both men bridge to their feet, followed by "Oohs and Awes" from the crowd. Douglas rolls twice and tries to get Maskell with a BACKSLIDE PIN! But, Maskell is fighting! He gets his arm free, and tries to turn Douglas around into a CLOTHESLINE! Douglas ducks and grabs the leg of Maskell, rolling with it for a SCHOOL-BOY PIN!

ONE!

TWO!

Maskell kicks out and both men get up to their feet and Maskell goes for another clothesline, but Douglas ducks again and hits the ropes. He comes off with a SPRINGBOARD MOONSAULT! But, Maskell catches him! He has Douglas on his shoulders, and tries to flips around, but Douglas grasps Maskell's head, and rolls him up with a SMALL PACKAGE!
    ONE!

TWO!

Tim Coleman: All of these quick pin attempts nearly gave me a heart attack!

Clint Shepard: Fast paced action early on here

Maskell kicks out! Douglas gets to his feet and finally Maskell connects with a huge CLOTHESLINE!

Douglas folds up like an accordian, as you can see the frustration on Maskell's face. Maskell lifts Douglas to his feet and pulls him to the turnbuckle. He puts Douglas' legs on the outsides of each rope, making sure he has nowhere to go, as Maskell comes in with another NASTY CLOTHESLINE!

He pulls Douglas slightly off the turnbuckle, but still keeping Douglas' ankles on the turnbuckle. He drops Douglas with a sickening DDT!

Douglas rolls out of the ring and lays on the mat outside of the ring. Maskell rolls out of the ring and lifts Douglas up. Maskell, with all his might, lifts Douglas up in a Gorilla Press position, hoping to drop him on the barricade, and he does! Douglas lands chest and ribs first across the barricade! Maskell now tries to irish whip Douglas into the apron, but Douglas leaps onto the apron, and retaliates with a TORNADO DDT OFF THE APRON!

The fans are going wild! The first row of fans are slapping the barricade as both men lay on the mat.
    Clint Shepard: What a move! These two are giving it all!

Tim Coleman: Come on Dan! Get up!

The referee begins his count.

Both men are stirring.

Douglas is up, but barely.

Douglas is back in the ring and Maskell is still trying to get to his feet.

Maskell crawls back into the ring. But, the second he does, Douglas connects with a BASEBALL SLIDE
    , driving Maskell out of the ring again. Douglas amps himself up and hits the ropes for a SUICIDE DIVE! But, Maskell connects with an elbow, and Douglas hangs off the middle rope. Maskell gets Douglas in position for the
    BIG BEN BASH!

He lifts Douglas off the rope and walks him above the barricade. He drops Douglas head first on the barricade but hangs on and lifts him up again! He takes a few steps to the side before dropping Douglas again!

BIG BEN BASH ON THE OUTSIDE!

Clint Shepard: Wow!

Tim Coleman: Yes!

The fans are going wild! A "HOLY ****" chant breaks out across the arena. Both men are laying on the floor in pain, but Maskell begins to stir. Douglas hasn't moved at all and the referee is checking on him. Douglas is moving, but barely, as Maskell is to his knees. The crowd has died down a bit, but many are still cheering and whistling. Maskell finally makes it up to his feet, as Douglas struggles to do the same. Maskell is waiting for Douglas, who is finally up, hanging onto the corner barricade. Maskell comes in with a head of steam, leaping with a RUNNING FOREARM! But, Douglas moves out of the way, and Maskell goes crashing into into the barricade and flips over, landing amongst the first few rows of fans! Douglas doesn't waste anytime, as he climbs onto the apron and then up to the top rope. Maskell looks up, only to see Douglas crashing down on top of him!

DIVING BODY PRESS!

Clint Shepard: What an incredible match this has been so far!

They land among the fans, buried in a pile of chairs as the fans go absolutely insane! An even louder "HOLY ****!" chant breaks out, as the referee hurries, jumps the barricade, and makes sure both men are able to continue. Douglas is stirring and moving chairs off of him, as the referee climbs back over the barricade and into the ring, starting another count.

Douglas is trying to pull himself over the barricade, as Maskell is finally starting to stir.

Douglas is over the barricade and climbing towards the apron.

Douglas pulls himself onto the apron, and Maskell is crawling towards the barricade now.

Douglas is in the ring and the fans go wild.

Maskell is over the barricade and crawling towards the apron.

Maskell pulls himself onto the apron and slides into the ring, barely beating the ten count. Douglas has had a bit of time to recover He lifts Maskell up, and leans him against the ropes. Douglas hits two chops to the chest of Maskell, and irish whips him into the opposing ropes. Douglas bends down, awaiting Maskell on the rebound. Maskell leaps and reverse leapfrogs over Douglas, catching him by the waist! He runs Douglas into the ropes and catches Douglas in a ROLL-UP!

ONE!

TWO!!

THR- NO!

Douglas kicks out! Douglas lays on stomach, with Maskell still on top. Maskell locks in a CAMEL CLUTCH!

Douglas is screaming in pain! The fans are trying to cheer him on as he's reaching for the ropes! He raises his hand and may have to tap! Maskell has all his weight on the back of Douglas! Douglas isn't going anywhere! He has no choice!
    Tim Coleman: Come on just quit!

DOUGLAS TAPS...

NO!

His hand stops right above the mat! The fans are going wild! Douglas keeps crawling towards the ropes as Maskell wrenches the hold even more! Douglas is a finger tip away! Maskell breaks quickly, turns around and grabs the leg of Douglas, dragging him back to the center of the ring! He locks it in again! CAMEL CLUTCH!

The fans are screaming at Douglas, telling him not to tap! But, he may have no choice! Douglas grabs both of Maskell's wrists, and with all the strength he has, pulls them apart!

NO!
    Maskell gets his hands free and locks in the CAMEL CLUTCH again!

Douglas tries it again! This time, Douglas gets Maskell's hands unclasped! But, Maskell frees his wrists and locks in the CAMEL CLUTCH ONE MORE TIME!

Douglas is screaming! It looks like he's about to TAP! Douglas continues to crawl!

HE GRABS THE ROPES!

Maskell keeps the hold on! The referee reaches a count of 4 and the pulls Maskell off of Douglas, but the damage may have been done! Maskell grabs Douglas and drags him to the center of the ring again, but lifts him off the mat instead of going for another submission. He calls for the finish and lifts Douglas up for the BIG BEN BASH
    ,but Douglas knees him in the head! Maskell drops Douglas back down, and Douglas lifts Maskell up for a finish of his own!

DANGEROUSLY DISASTROUS DRIVER!

HE NAILS IT!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE...

NO! MASKELL KICKED OUT!

Douglas, as well as the fans, can't believe it! The arena is going wild! Both men are down on the mat, as this match has taken everything out of them! Douglas beings to crawl towards the corner, looking to the ropes to help himself get to his feet. He reaches the corner and begins pulling himself up, as Maskell is stirring and looking to crawl towards the opposite corner! Douglas is up and is now stalking Maskell! Maskell is up in the opposite corner and Douglas comes running in for a FOREARM! But, Maskell gets both feet up and Douglas crashes into Maskell's boots, face first, and drops out of the air like a bag of rocks! Douglas rolls towards the middle of the ring, grabbing his face, as Maskell lifts himself onto the second turnbuckle. He waits for Douglas to get to his feet and leaps off the turnbuckle for a DIVING BACK ELBOW! NO! Douglas caught the arm and quickly grabs the other, rolling Maskell up for a BACKSLIDE PIN!
    ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

HE GOT IT!

Douglas picks up the win as the roof blows of the arena!

Lindsey Monahan:
    Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner at a time of 21 minutes and 37 seconds, AND STILL X-FLY CHAMPION....... DEXTER DARWIN DOUGLAS!
    The fans go wild as Douglas rolls out of the ring. The referee brings Douglas his title, as Douglas holds it up over his head, and he has earned it!

Clint Shepard: Wow, what an exciting match that was!

Tim Coleman: Yeah, I guess so

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5YJfPBqPNE

The arena goes dark, and the crowd knows what is going on as they immediately start to boo! Fuentes flashes over the CWAtron as Remember the Name by Fort Minor blasts in the arena. Lights flash in a circle in the center of the stage, and Rolando slowly starts to raise up from the stage. Rolando is smiling his cocky smile as usual. He is wearing his custom made suit, his hair is nice and done, and he walks down the aisle. Rolando doesn’t acknowledge any of the fans, and he just goes to the ring, grabs a microphone, and starts to talk.

The crowd begins to boo loudly as Rolando tries to speak. They will not allow him to speak, so Rolando leaves the ring and goes straight to the commentators booth. Clint Shepard and Tim Coleman look confused, Rolando puts on the headset, and begins to talk.

Rolando Fuentes: Why do you guys look so confused? These people here do not deserve to hear what I have to say if they are not going to shutup, and respect who and what I am!

Clint Shepard:Rolando,

Rolando Fuentes: Please don’t flatter yourself Shepard! You don’t hang out with me, you are not a friend of mine, when you address me, you will address me as Mr. Fuentes! So go ahead, rewind your speech, and address me the right way.
    Clint Shepard: Errr ok Mr. Fuentes, these are the CWA fans, they are able to do and say what they want! You do not dictate what they can and can’t do!

Rolando Fuentes: Buckworth, let me tell you something I am a professional wrestler, not only am I a professional wrestler, but I am one of the best wrestlers in the world, and I am by far the best wrestler in this company! As a wrestler, and a very good wrestler, I can manipulate these fans any way I feel the need to! If I want these idiots to cheer me, I could get them to. Don’t even get me started.

With the ring empty, and nothing going on the crowd begins to chant bullshlt. You can hear Rolando laugh at the commentators table.

Rolando Fuentes: See, if you could do what I do, then he would not be here commentating my next great match, and you Tim, you Coleman you just continue to call my matches, and you continue to say how great I am! Now that we have all that crap out of the way. DAMN CONTINUE TO LISTEN TO THESE FOOLS!! The crowd is still chanting bullshlt. I am here for one reason, and one reason only, and that is to continue to let everyone know that I am the man here in the CWA. Mr. Willis this former legend, this man who just like Roberto left the CWA, and decided to make a comeback during one of my matches to make a name for himself.

Clint Shepard: If you are so good why did you lose the World Title, not really being able to defend the title once.

Rolando Fuentes: Old man you should realize that I work for the A company, not the B company, and I held the World Title for the A company, not the secondary title of the B title. I am main event brother, you will always be my semi-main event.

Clint Shepard: If it wasn’t for the contract I signed saying I could not lay hands on any of the wrestlers I would take you out right now!

Rolando Fuentes: Oh well you signed a contract, so just sit there, and realize you can’t do anything to me. Now back to Mr. Willis. Willis you come back to the CWA, because you couldn’t make it in the B company. You come back during my match, let me reiterate, my main event match, at the biggest Pay Per View of the year, and next thing I know I am no longer the World Champion! I am getting tired of this crap! I am tired of these so called legends trying to make their names off of me. I have said it time and time again, for some reason these legends do not respect me. I could list my accomplishments, and it would take up the whole time on this Pay Per View. Yet these so called Legends call me out! Mr. Willis your accomplishments have been grand, your accomplishments in the past have been some of the greatest feats I have ever known, but you need to realize that this is the new era! I am the new era, I am the one who has taken the CWA into the 21st century, but for some reason I am always put on the back burner. When I was fighting in MMA, my trainer told me that I had to make my own luck, I had to make my own opportunities! So this is what is going on here. I am going to make my own opportunities. Willis, you are the toughest challenge I have in front of me. You have been the World Champion, and you beat one of the most dominant World Champions of all-time. You took a savage in NovaKain, and in the end you were declared the victor. You have to realize Mr. Willis that I am the new age. This company was put on my back, when you took your ball and went home. I went out, and headlined five Pay Per Views in a row! I headlined Five Star Attraction, the biggest Pay Per View of all-time, and I was in the Tope Rope Observer Match of the Year. Mr. Willis you have my respect, but you have forgotten how great I am! It has seven letters, and when your feet are touching the heavens, your brain will know what is going on, and your body will freeze, because you know that I will drop you with my Ice Pick! You have forgotten who I am, and I will be the cure for your amnesia!

Rolando gets up from the announce desk, and puts the headphones down. The crowd begins to boo as soon as he gets up, and Rolando just goes into the ring, goes to the middle of the ring, raises both of his arms, he laughs, and leaves the ring with Remember the Name blasting over the arena! The crowd is booing loudly!

Clint Shepard: If I was not retired I would have beat that young brat all over this arena!

Tim Coleman: No need to get worked up champ, but you should show him some respect next time

Clint Shepard: Only if he learns some himself first. Anyways, our next match up will be for the CWA Tag Team Championship, as the Gang Stars will once again challenge The New Brotherhood for championship.

Tim Coleman: That's right Clint, this has been ongoing feud for months now, and since Kyle Crosby replaced Kenneth LeBlanc this rivalry has taken a turn for the worse. To say these two teams despise each other would be an understatement. Speaking of Crosby, you've wrestled him before, what advice can you give to The Gang Stars tonight?

Clint Shepard: Well, he's a crafty technician specialist, so look out for that because once he gets that Cobra Stretch locked in he won't let go, it'll take the jaws of life to remove him off you. Believe me, I've experienced that move, and it's no picnic.

Tim Coleman: I hope they were listening because I really don't want The New Brotherhood to win because I can't stand either one of them. Crosby still gives me the creeps even if he has turned in to a pansy, and that GD is a complete goof.

Clint Shepard: I'd like to see you say that stuff to their faces.

Tim Coleman: No, I'm fine right here.

Clint Shepard: Of course you are, let's not waste any more time.

The sound of "Hear Me Now" by Hollywood Undead blares through the arena, and The Gang Stars step through the curtain. The crowd has seemed to turn their back on the once beloved tag team, and The Gang Stars have returned the favor by showing disrespect to the fans

Clint Shepard: The Gang Stars with a new change of attitude tonight.

Tim Coleman: I like it! I don't blame them at all for feeling betrayed by these fools in the crowd.

Clint Shepard: Why am I not surprised?

The Gang Stars get in the ring as Holy Diver begins, but it's immediately cut off. Then Rainbow in the Dark hits as The New Brotherhood steps out through the curtain and the fans go wild. Crosby and GD both walk out by playing up the crowd. Then as they walk to the ring GD slaps hands with the fans, and urges Crosby to do so, and Crosby does. They get in the ring, and while the fans are cheering The Gang Stars are covering their ears to block out the cheers. Crosby comes over to ringside to the commentary table, and shakes hands with his once former enemy Clint Shepard before he gets back in the ring.

Tim Coleman: What was that all about?

Clint Shepard: A little thing called respect.

Tim Coleman: Don't you remember that man breaking in to your home, and holding your wife and daughter hostage?

Clint Shepard: Yes, but Crosby really is a changed man. I've spoken with him, and he's genuinely sorry for what he did back then. He was a different person back then.

Tim Coleman: and you bought that?!

Clint Shepard: Look, let's just focus on the match at hand.

Coleman has a look disbelief on his face as in the ring The Gang Stars are showing disrespect to The New Brotherhood and the fans. GD mocks the duo by repeatedly saying "You mad!" while holding his tag team title up to their faces before going over to Crosby and says "O he mad!". Crosby gives his partner a baffled look before handing over the titles to referee Karl Rooney. Rooney holds them up in the air before handing them over, and signaling for the bell.

CWA World Tag Team Championship Match
    vs

It looks like Alyster Black will be starting this for The Gang Stars, and meanwhile in the corner of The New Brotherhood it looks like Crosby will be starting it off. GD is on the apron behind Crosby with his hands on Crosby's shoulder telling him "You got this! You got this babay!" he then slaps Crosby on the back for motivation. Crosby turns around at GD again who just gives him a thumbs up with a goofy smile on his face. Crosby and Black immediately go for a lock up with Black getting Crosby in a head lock but he's flung off in to the ropes by Crosby, and Crosby is met with a kick to the mush by Black. Black looks to follow up again as he bounces off the ropes again, but Crosby catches him with a belly to belly suplex! Black lands near the corner where GD is at, and GD takes this opportunity to point and laugh at Black. Black yells "Shut up!" GD throws his hands up in defense while looking taken aback.

Tim Coleman: I second Black's notion for GD to shut up. That annoying buffoon thinks everything is a joke.

Clint Shepard: He just likes to have fun is all.

Crosby drags Black away and begins stomping away at his head before lifting him up and connecting with a snap suplex! He then picks him up again, and hits gim with a northern lights suplex into a bridging pin!

One, no!

Black able to get a shoulder up before two, and Crosby wastes no time by attempting another suplex variation, but Black is able to reverse it and connects with a suplex of his own! Crosby is up after the move, and Black is waiting for him as he nails him with a dropkick. Crosby is up again, and as Black tries to go for another dropkick Crosby is able to counter by grabbing the feet of Black and throwing him to the mat with a thud! He then tosses Black in the corner where GD is at, and Crosby tags in his partner and they both hit Black with double team suplex! GD goes for a cover.

One, two, no!

Black gets a shoulder up again, and he seems to be taking a lot of punishment here early on. GD is picking him, but Black is able to reverse it elbowing GD in the gut a few times before hitting GD with a rolling elbow that seems to have knocked GD senseless but he's still standing somehow. Black then hits GD with a snap DDT! This time he's the one dragging GD as he tags in Krash, and Krash climbs up the turnbuckle and jumps off connecting with a hurricanrana on to GD who goes flying across the ring like a rag doll! He then climbs the turnbuckle again in an attempt for a leg drop, and just as he's about to land GD is able to move in time. Krash lands on the mat with a thud while he yells out in pain, and holds his leg. GD is able to tag Crosby back in, and Crosby goes after Krash's leg right away with stomps to it, and then locks in a high angle Boston crab! Krash is trying with all his might to crawl to the ropes, but before he can even do it his partner Black comes in to break up the hold and the crowd boos. Rooney tells Black to leave, and Black obliges as Krash is slow to his feet but he's up and he sees Crosby has rolled outside and is talking strategy with GD. Krash takes this opportunity to try for a suicide dive, and he connects with it taking out the unsuspecting Crosby.

Tim Coleman:
    Ha ha, never take your eyes off your opponent. Crosby should know better!

Krash picks him up and rolls Crosby in to the ring, and goes for a springboard leg drop off the apron on to Crosby in the ring. He goes for a cover this time.

One, two, no!

Crosby kicks out, and Krash drags Crosby over as he tags in Black and Crosby is on one knee as Black nails him with a big boot! Crosby goes down like a brick wall, and Black is pleased with himself. He picks up Crosby, tosses him to the ropes, and gets Crosby with a tilt a whirl back breaker! He then takes a page out of his partner's book by climbing the turnbuckle, and goes for a diving head butt and he connects! Another cover.

One, two, no!

Crosby kicks out again, and Black is getting infuriated now as turns Crosby on his stomach, stands over him while grabbing both arms, and shouts "Just die already!" as he delivers a nasty curb stomp! He tags in Krash who climbs to the top in an attempt to hit The Kill, and as he dives Crosby is somehow able avoid it by moving in time causing Krash to hit the mat hard. Both men are down, and GD is begging Crosby to tag him in with his arm outstretched. Using his last ounce of strength Crosby leaps over to tag in GD! GD comes in like a house of fire as Black was tagged in by Krash, and GD is quicker on the occasion and starts pummeling Black in the corner with punches while the crowd goes wild!

Tim Coleman: Ugh, come on Black!

Clint Shepard: What a come back for the Brotherhood!

GD is going crazy as Black slumps down in the corner, and Krash goes after GD but avoids him and causes Krash to fall outside. He has his back turned as Black grabs him from behind in an attempt to hit a German suplex, but GD reverses it, turns Black around and connects with the Holy Driver! He's not finished yet as he climbs the top rope and hits Black with the Steeples Elbow! He goes for the cover while Krash tries to make the save, but Crosby stops him with Canadian Venom!

One, two, THREE!

Lindsay Monahan: Your winners at 14 minutes 22 seconds, and still the CWA Tag Team Champions, The New Brotherhood!

Clint Shepard: What a match!

Tim Coleman: Ugh!

The New Brotherhood hug before celebrating with the fans outside the ring, while inside The Gang Stars sit in defeat looking frustrated.

Grudge Match
    vs

Rolando Fuentes and Mr. Willis are in the ring and ready to go! The referee calls for the bell and both men come face-to-face! The crowd is going crazy in anticipation. Rolando laughs and down a bit, before clocking Mr. Willis with a right hand slap across the face! Mr. Willis retaliates with a right hand and the fans pop! Willis nails another right hand, and one more for good measure! Rolando tries to come back with a CLOTHESLINE, but Willis ducks and hits the ropes, coming back with a CLOTHESLINE
    of his own! The fans go wild as Willis is pumping himself up. Rolando gets to his feet, sees Willis is waiting for him, and quickly scampers out of the ring. The fans boo him, as they think he's trying to take an easy way out. Willis slides out of the ring to chase Fuentes, but Fuentes slides back into the ring. Willis tries to slide in after him, but the second he's in the ring, Fuentes hits a
    SLIDING DROPKICK
    to the head of Willis. Fuentes begins stomping away at the back of Willis, trying to keep him down. Rolando picks Willis up to his feet and irish whips him across the ring. Willis hits the ropes and Fuentes lifts him up, twists him, and drops Willis down with a
    TILT-A-WHIRL BACKBREAKER!
    It looks like Willis was snapped in half. Fuentes goes for a cover.

ONE!

TWO!

No! Willis gets the shoulder up. Rolando starts slapping Willis in the back of the head, telling him to fight back and get up. Willis gets to his feet, but not for long, as Rolando kick him in the gut and hits a VERTICAL SUPLEX! Rolando keeps hold of Willis, rolls himself and Willis to their stomachs, and applies the FRONT HEADLOCK
    .Willis isn't in too much pain, as Fuentes isn't wrenching the hold very much, but he'll need to get out soon. Willis is up to his feet. He quickly breaks the hold and hits Fuentes with a quick, but effective FIREMEN'S CARRY! He sits Fuentes and kicks him in the back, applying a CHIN LOCK after, knee buried in the back of Fuentes. Fuentes scoots himself to the ropes and hooks them with his legs, causing Willis to break the hold. Willis kicks Fuentes in the back, and Fuentes rolls out of the ring again. But, Willis hits the ropes and Fuentes turns around to get hit by an airborn Willis!

SUICIDE DIVE!

Clint Shepard: Oh my god what a move!

Tim Coleman: Come on Rolando!

The fans are going wild! Willis makes it back to his feet and starts clearing the announce table. This happened earlier in the match between Chubby Carlos and Diego Gonzalez, as the timekeeper's area is still a pile of ruble. Willis moves the steel steps to the end of the announce table, just like the earlier match as well. Fuentes is back up, as Willis turn around to a right hand and then Fuentes slams Willis' head into the very same steel steps, before rolling Willis back into the ring. Fuentes stalks Willis, and Willis gets up. Fuentes goes for a FRONT DROPKICK! But, Willis caught the legs! He's trying to turn him over for the BOSTON CRAB! Fuentes flails and crawl for the ropes, eventually getting them. Willis breaks the hold and Fuentes gets back to his feet. Rolando comes across the ring with a head of steam, only to get dropped by an ENZUIGIRI
    from Willis!

Willis climbs the ropes slowly, but gets to the top turnbuckle. He signals for an aerial manuever, but Fuentes pushes the referee into the ropes, causing Willis to lose his balance and fall, groin first, on the turnbuckle! The referee gives Fuentes an ear full for the dirty tactic, but Fuentes ignores him. Fuentes pushes Willis off the turnbuckle, sending him back first into the apron and crashing down to the floor. The referee is still letting Fuentes have it, but Fuentes makes a "Talk to the Hand" gesture. The referee threatens to disqualify him, but Fuentes still won't listen, as he slides to the outside. He lifts Willis to his feet and then onto the announce table. Fuentes gets up onto the table and signals for the ICE PICK! He lifts Willis up, but Willis fights out and lands on the steel steps next at the end of the announce table, which are behind Fuentes! Fuentes tries to clock Willis with a SPINNING BACK ELBOW, but Willis ducks. He pulls Fuentes ont the steel steps and gets him in position for his finisher! He lifts Fuentes up and leaps off the steel steps!
    D.T.E. THROUGH THE ANNOUNCE TABLE!

Clint Shepard: WOW! WILLIS HITS THE D.T.E. RIGHT THROUGH THE ANNOUNCE TABLE!

Tim Coleman: Where am I going to put my water bottle now?

The go crashing through and the crowd erupts! They are going wild! A "HOLY ****" chant echoes across the arena, and the fans are loving what they are seeing! But, both men may be unable to continue. The referee checks on both men, who lay atop the smashed announce table. Willis gets back up and starts screaming, adrenaline flowing through his veins, to pump up the fans. He shoves the referee out of the way and lifts Fuentes up, rolling him into the ring. Willis slides into the ring and covers Fuentes! The referee slides in for the count!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE...

NO!

Fuentes grabbed the ropes! Willis can't believe it. He grabs Fuentes by the legs, drags him to the center of the ring, locking the BOSTON CRAB!
    TURN KINGS INTO PAWNS!

Clint Shepard: Willis has that patented submission hold locked in tight, and has no plans to let go!

Tim Coleman: Don't tap Rolando! Stay in this!

He's got it locked in! Fuentes is fighting! He's crawling for the ropes, as Willis sits on his back with all his weight! Fuentes is screaming in pain, reaching for the ropes! He's clawing the mat, fighting the urge to tap! He crawls for the ropes and gets an inch away, only to have Willis drag him back to the center of the ring! Fuentes can't fight anymore! He lifts his arm to tap, but he's still fighting! He grabs the referee by the collar of the shirt, trying to keep his hands occupied so he doesn't tap! He crawls for the ropes again! One inch at a time, but he reaches the ropes! But, Fuentes doesn't grab them! He crawls under the ropes and is crawling into the ring apron skirt! Fuentes gets into the skirt all the way up to the middle of his back, before Willis pulls him out! Fuentes was able to pull out a chair! Willis doesn't see it! Fuentes uses his strength to turn to his back, causing Willis to turn back to the starting position. The referee grabs the chair and throws it out of the ring! He has his back turned to the competitors, and Fuentes uses the distraction to spit right in the face of Willis! Willis breaks the hold, grabbing his eye! Fuentes rolls him up with the SCHOOL-BOY!

He puts his feet on the ropes!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

YES!

Tim Coleman: What?!

Clint Shepard: He's blatantly cheating!

Tim Coleman: Who cares?!

Fuentes did it! Or, did he!? The referee counts the three, but sees Fuentes' feet on the ropes! He calls for a no pin, and Fuentes is furious! He and the referee are going back and forth, chewing each other out! The referee tells Fuentes how close he is to disqualify him, and Fuentes tell the referee to do it! Willis is back to his feet and Fuentes turns around into Willis, who gets him in position again!

D.T.E!!!!!

He nails it!

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Fuentes kicks out again! Willis can't believe it! Willis lifts him up off the ground and looks to go for it again! He gets Fuentes in position, but he reverses it in the submission!

GUILLOTINE CHOKE!!!

Tim Coleman: Come on Willis tap out!

Clint Shepard: I don't think he'll give up that easily Tim

He pulls Willis down to the mat! Willis is trying to fight out of it and crawl for the ropes, but he's no going anywhere! Willis is fighting with everything he has! He fights back up the his knees, and Fuentes tries to squeeze harder! Willis makes it back to one foot, and Fuentes can't believe it! Willis is back to his feet! He throws Fuentes overhead for a BACK BODY DROP!
    He nailed it! But, Fuentes doesn't break the hold! He has it locked on still! He rolls both he and Willis to their stomachs, and gets the choke applied! Willis is fighting back to his feet again! He lifts Fuentes up for and drops him with a
    SPINEBUSTER!
    Fuentes breaks the hold, but only for a split second, and he quickly locks it in again! Willis is fighting, but he's going out! He's fading! He body goes more limp with each passing second! The referee holds up Willis' arm, and it drops to the mat once! The referee lifts it again, and it drops to the mat once more! He lifts it up for a third and final time! If Willis' arm drops one more time, the match is over! The referee lets the arm go, and it hits the mat! NO! It stops an inch above the mat, and the fans are going crazy! Willis is fighting! He gets to his knees, then to his feet! Fuentes can't believe it! Willis lifts Fuentes overhead and over the ropes, placing him on the apron, and causing Fuentes to break the hold! Fuentes breaks it and Willis stumbles to the center of the ring, coughing. Fuentes is stalking him! Willis turns around and Fuentes springboards from the apron and off the top rope, going for a SPRINGBOARD CLOTHESLINE! Willis catches him and goes for the D.T.E! But, Fuentes hits an elbow to the head and knee to the gut! He places Willis' head between his legs, lifts him up, runs towards the corner and throws him into the turnbuckle!

TURNBUCKLE POWERBOMB!

Fuentes grabs Willis by the head and pulls him to the center of the ring! He lifts him up again, and drops him for the finish!

ICE PICK!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Fuentes got it, and the fans are furious!

Lindsey Monahan:
    Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner at a time of 20 minutes and 34 seconds.... ROLANDO FUENTES!!!

Reluctantly, the referee raises Fuentes' hand as the victor, while Willis is motionless on the mat. The referee checks on Willis, as Rolando slides out of the ring and walks up the ramp with his arms raised high.

Tim Coleman: Yes! He did it!

Clint Shepard: What a show it's been tonight, but it's far from being over because up next we have the CWA World Heavyweight Championship match where The Ultimate Pain challenges Roberto Superstar for the title.

Tim Coleman: Right you are Clint, and tonight I guarantee that we will see a new champion.

Clint Shepard: We heard from Pain earlier this evening, and he seems more determined than ever. He's gone through a change of attitude in recent weeks, so you may very well be right about that Tim.

Tim Coleman: Of course I'm right.

Clint Shepard: Let's not waste any more time...wait, I'm just receiving word that we must cut to the crowd.

The camera pans over through the crowd until it stops on Pride N Honor superstar, Mr. Showtime! He gives his trademark grin to the camera before it cuts away.

Tim Coleman: What is Showtime doing here?!

Clint Shepard: Your guess is as good as mine Tim.

Tim Coleman: Don't give me that boloney! You worked with the guy, so you must know why he's here.

Clint Shepard: Tim, I honestly swear I haven't the foggiest idea as to why Mr. Showtime is here. Now, as I was saying before let's get to the main event.

The sound of Black Sabbath's "Supernaut" blares through the arena as The Ultimate Pain steps out from behind the curtain. There's no doubt it that Pain is not a man that's well liked by the CWA fans, and they are not afraid to let him know it. He pays them no mind though as he stalks his way to the ring with a cold look of focus on his face, and as he steps in to the ring he doesn't even play to the crowd as he sets his sights towards the stage set. "The Champ" by Nelly starts as Roberto Superstars dashes out from the behind the curtain, and the noise in the building is deafening as this sell out crowd is pro Roberto tonight. On his way to the ring he slaps hands with a some fans, and he even gives his trademark sunglasses to young child in the front row before stepping in to the ring. He takes off his coat while Pain still continues to glare over at Roberto, and Roberto must feel Pain's eyes on him as he stares over at his foe while Lindsay makes the announcement.

Lindsay Monahan: It is time for the main event of the evening! Introducing first the challenger, he hails from Detroit, Michigan, he is The Ullllltimate Paaaaain!

The crowd shows their displeasure for Pain, but just like before he ignores them.

Lindsay Monahan: Introducing next, he hails from Los Angeles, California, he is the reigning CWA World Heavyweight Champion...Roberto Suuuuuperstar!

The crowd cheers wildly for the champ as he hands over the title to referee Billy Stevens who holds it up in the air, and hands it over to the timekeeper and this match is underway as the bell is rung!

CWA World Heavyweight Championship Match
    vs

As the bell rings the two foes get each other's faces, and there's a hush in the crowd before fists start flying with Pain starting the attack, but Roberto is ready for it as he comes back with his own and the crowd is eating it up. It seems neither man is going to let up any time soon, so Stevens is forced to break them up. They both oblige, but then out of nowhere Pain jumps Roberto and starts pummeling him down to the mat, and begins raining down his fists to Roberto's skull all the while Pain has a demented, deranged look in his eyes. Stevens tells him to let up, and eventually Pain stops but he shoots Stevens a glare that could kill.

Tim Coleman: If Stevens was smart he'd watch himself in there. If he's not careful he may end up a hospital bed next to Harvey Buckworth.

Clint Shepard: Pain knows the consequences if he harms an official, so he's doing his best to gain his composure. Besides, Stevens is just doing his job.

Pain picks up Roberto, and tosses him in to the corner like a rag doll. Then starts with vicious kicks to the chest of Roberto until he's down in a prone position, and then Pain places his boot to Roberto's face and applies pressure. Somehow, Roberto is able to fight out of it, and gets a grip on Pain's boot. Keeping his grasp on the boot he stands up, and starts walking out of the corner as Pain is hopping on one foot. Then releases his hold on the boot, and with this Pain attempts a clothesline but Roberto is ready for it as he ducks, and while Pain's back is still turned Roberto grabs him from behind and connects with a German suplex! Pain is down on the mat while holding his head, and as Roberto comes over the pick him up Pain grabs Roberto by his hair, and gets the champ with a rake to the eyes! Momentarily blinded Roberto turns his back to rubbing his eyes, and he realizes Pain was playing possum but before he can do anything trips him up from behind with a fist to the back his leg. Roberto is now down on one knee as Pain goes in again with more vicious blows to the back of Roberto, but those punches seem to have effect on Roberto rises up while giving out a primal yell. Pain ignores it and goes for another punch, but no effect again. This goes on again and again until finally Roberto blocks it, kicks Pain in the gut and hits him with The Milkshake! He goes for the cover as the crowd counts along with the referee.

Clint Shepard: This could be it!

Tim Coleman: NO!

One, two, thr-NO! Pain gets his shoulder before three, and Roberto can't believe it. He thought he had it finished.

Clint Shepard: That was close!

Tim Coleman: Phew, you're telling me!

Roberto goes to pick up Pain, but Pain was playing possum again as he catches Roberto in a rolling up pin!

One, two, thr-NO! Roberto kicks out this time! They both get up, and Roberto runs at Pain who's near the ropes, and he ducks down while pulling the rope as Roberto almost topples outside to the mat. He's able to catch himself by landing on the apron, and Pain reaches over the rope in an attempt to grab Roberto, but Roberto grabs Pain by the hair and is able to get Pain to topple over and outside. Roberto rolls back inside, and the crowd is urging him to dive outside. He quickly contemplates it before he obliges, but as he dives out Pain is barely able to avoid it which causes Roberto to collide with the guard rail. A devilish smirk has grown on the face of Pain as Billy Stevens has started the count. Pain lifts Roberto up in position, and drives the back of Roberto straight in to the steel turnbuckle pole as the Stevens has reached the count of 5. Pain then drops Roberto to the mat below, and slides in and out quickly to break the count momentarily. Pain then picks up Roberto, and drives his head straight in to the steel guardrail. He does it again, and again, and again until finally Roberto is waking up. Before Pain can do anything kicks Pain in the gut, and then repeatedly slams Pain's head in to the guardrail as the crowd roars on in approval.

Tim Coleman: Roberto and these fans are sick people.

Clint Shepard: Pot, kettle, black.

Stevens has reached the 5 count again as Roberto picks up Pain, and rolls him back in to the ring. As he gets back in he picks up Pain, and throws him in to the ropes and as he ducks down Pain comes back at him with a kick to the mush of Roberto. Pain then tosses Roberto in to the ropes, and catches him in a sit-out full nelson atomic drop! He then quickly locks in The Ulti-Vice! He has it locked in tight, and squeezes in to apply pressure.

Tim Coleman: Tap Roberto tap! Come on just give up already!

Clint Shepard: Roberto has too much heart to give up just yet.

Pain has no intentions of letting up on the hold, and has it locked in right in the middle of the ring where Roberto cannot break the hold. The fans are urging Roberto to get back in this thing, and he's trying with all of his strength to crawl to the rope. Inch by inch he's crawling, and finally he's somehow to grab the rope with his last ounce of strength. Stevens is telling Pain to release the hold, and Pain refuses as Stevens counts up to five and before he reaches five Pain finally releases it. Pain has finally snapped, and starts berating Stevens by pleading his case. He has Stevens backed in the corner, and while this is happening Roberto has caught his bearings and runs at Pain. Pain turns around to be splashed by Roberto in the corner, but what Roberto was unaware of was that referee Billy Stevens was behind Pain the whole time, and was smashed in to the corner after that splash. Then from out the crowd comes that same man with the black mask, and jumps in the ring to attack Roberto.

Clint Shepard: Who is this?!

Tim Coleman: I don't know, but whoever it is does not like Roberto. This isn't the first time it's happened.

The unknown person starts pummeling down on Roberto, and gets on top of Roberto and starts laying his fists down in to the skull of Roberto. Roberto has started bleeding from these shots, but that doesn't stop him from fighting back as he tries to take off the mask to reveal his attacker. He finally is able to remove the mask, and it's revealed as Austerio!

Clint Shepard: That's Austerio!

Tim Coleman: Yes! That's brilliant! That explains why he's been calling Roberto out all these weeks, and why he walked out on his match earlier.

Roberto has a look of disbelief on his face as Austerio rolls out of the ring while maniacally laughing uncontrollably. While this has been going on Pain has cleared his bearings, and does his best to wake up referee Stevens. He lies in position and as soon as Roberto turns around Pain nails him with his own finishing move The Edge! He then picks up Roberto, and connects with a brutal Ulti-Bomb! He goes for the cover as Stevens is still woozy, but still slowly makes the count.

One...two...THREE!

Lindsay Monahan: Your winner at 25 minutes and 12 seconds, the new CWA World Heavyweight Champion, The Ultimate Pain!

Pain's music has started playing again as he stands triumphantly over Roberto, and after his championship is handed to him he stares down at it for what seems like an eternity. He then has his arm raised, and his championship high above his head.

Tim Coleman: Yes! He's done it!

Clint Shepard: What a match!

Before Pain can even start celebrating Mr. Showtime is shown jumping the guardrail, and attacks Pain from behind. He starts stomping down on Pain before nailing him with the Box Office Plunge! He then grabs the championship, and raises it up in the air as the crowd boos.

Clint Shepard: What is the meaning of this?

Tim Coleman: You tell me! You know the guy!

Clint Shepard: I told you before that I had no idea what he was doing here, and I don't know what he's doing now so just calm down.

Tim Coleman: Calm down?! Our champion has just been ambushed by an outsider, and you're telling me to calm down?!

Showtime starts yelling stuff at a downed Pain as security immediately rushes the ring, and puts him in handcuffs. He puts up no resistance as they lead him out of the arena.

Tim Coleman: Good! Take him away! He should be locked away for good!

Clint Shepard: Fans, I don't know what to tell you because we are just as confused by this as all of you are. Hopefully we'll get some answers on our next show, so until then goodnight!

Showtime is shown being escorted out of the building in to a police car while still not putting up any resistance, and the police cruiser drives off as the show comes to an end.

Quick Results
    Trainwreck def. Christian Bane
    Derek Vendra def. Austerio and Cesar Pineda
    Chubby Carlos def. Diego Gonzalez
    Dexter Darwin Douglas def. Dan Maskell
    The New Brotherhood def. The Gang Stars
    Rolando Fuentes def. Mr. Willis
    The Ultimate Pain def. Roberto Superstar

Matches
    MuffinMan
    Jimmy King

Grading
    MuffinMan
    Jimmy King

Promos
    QuackenColony
    PS
    Harry Morgan
    Jimmy King

GFX
    BenWah
    CAPS LOCK
    Kabel
    Doom
    HH3
    God
    Last edited by Jimmy King; 02-25-2012 at 04:03 AM.

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

A Paul Heyman Guy

Status

Re: CWA Uprising - Live from Houston, Texas!

Wow that was an amazing ppv. Pretty happy with Trainwrecks debut win. Although I don't think he will be happy Bane was still standing. Great job to all who worked on this, top notch stuff.

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!

Even though it sux to lose the Title, this was a great show. From Austerio being revealed as the Masked Man to Showtime invading CWA to the New Brotherhood retaining and everything in between, this show was awesome.

Dat ass....

Status

Yeah boy! THAT'S how it's done my friends! Great night for Hoodites everywhere. A well deserved pat on the back for BenWah for his epic half of our promo, good job buddy.

And a for former partner/abandoneer Ultimate Pain on his World Championship win. It's about time you bum! Someday, we shall meet in that ring my friend.

Also, I loled so hard at whoever wrote our match. The O he mad bit was hysterical, major props on adding some comedy to that match and not just filling in the blanks with junk.

Well written show overall. Major props to James King and Mr. Man on this, and to all the writers involved. My hat's off to ya.

Team Cyrush T: ftBest

Ponified Talent

Status

Congrats to the winners, but Devil and Crosby in particular. I respectfully take my hat off to you.

Good job to the writers, I enjoyed the pace and on goings of the show. Wonder what'll happen on the next show.

Dat ass....

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Punk Wolf View Post
    Congrats to the winners, but Devil and Crosby in particular. I respectfully take my hat off to you.

Good job to the writers, I enjoyed the pace and on goings of the show. Wonder what'll happen on the next show.
    Much respect sir, been a good series with you guys. I'm sure we'll battle again soon.

Team Cyrush T: ftBest

Jon. Write.

Status

0-2 since big return ..... feel like modern day Chris Jericho lol, well the show was good, not going to say great but my match in my opinion felt like a Normal John Cena ppv match. Me (The heel) threw everything at Rolando (Cena) hitting multiple finishers just for one move Ice Pick (Attitude Adjustment) to put me away. Now I don't want this to come across me as a sore loser because I never complained at all about losing for the year and a half I been e fedding here, I just didn't like how I came across in the match.

[06:06 AM] King Carl: hes like a roman reigns
    [06:06 AM] King Carl: willis has the raw sex appeal tho
    [11:18 AM]Order
    :
    I LOVE BIG WILLY

Spartacus - " There is no greater victory than to fall from this world... A free man. "

The Evolve or Perish Universe
    | ROH Wrestling |

No Aunt Bethany...

Status

I can't wait for everyone to read our promo.
    Great match writing by the staff, and props to all the winners.

Also respect to the Gangstars.

Backyarder

Status

Ah well, congratulations to the Brotherhood. You guys must have busted out something great. We'll get you next time though.

Congrats to all the other winners and to Jimmy and Muffin, it was a great show guys.

The Franchise is Back!!!

Status

First off I want too say great pay-per-view all around from the little things like Shepard on commentary, the comedy in the tag match to the way each was written. The ppv started out fast paced which I think every ppv should with that great #1 contenders match and began to slow down and get to more technical wrestling later on. My only two gripes is that it was too much of the same spots through out the ppv and the main event which I thought would be epic was disappointing. My clear Match of the night was The X Fly Champion Match because it was fast paced but had great chain wrestling kudos to ever who wrote that and the Willis vs Fuentes match was written well as well. I also think the run in on Pain shouldn't of happen cause Pain been obsessed with beating Roberto and winning the championship he should of been able to relish in it. Overall great ppv kudos to all the winners and great effort to all the losers.

But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

Status

Yeah great show guys, an early contender for PPV of the Year!

Well done to all the winners as always. And it's good to finally have the World Title back, been almost three years since Pain first won it!

Don't play the odds, play the man!

SAWFT

Status

Congratulation on a great PPV I enjoyed the hell out of it.
    -Commiserations to Jimmy King, but we had a great match and the fastfood off the table spot was just insane. I hope this is only the beginning of our feud.
    - Congratulation to our new champ Ultimate Pain but I'm sure Roberto will get his rematch soon enough.
    -Austerio was the masked man?! Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't he attacked by the masked man when he first showed up at Five Star Attraction 2010?

Overall great show can't wait for the fallout.

One Bad Ass Assassin

Status

First and foremost, Kudos to the AR community in coming out in droves and supporting this show. It's awesome to see King and Muffinman getting so much attention and love for their hard efforts. Great job!!!

King and Muffy you guys have been great bookers, and continue to improve. I have said it 1000 times, but you guys were thrown into the fire, and although rough at first you guys have really come out, and put out one hell of a product!! You guys should be very proud, and the people you write the show for, show their support. I am very proud of you guys, and continue all the good work!!!

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

Quote Originally Posted by An Original Name View Post
    Congratulation on a great PPV I enjoyed the hell out of it.
    -Commiserations to Jimmy King, but we had a great match and the fastfood off the table spot was just insane. I hope this is only the beginning of our feud.
    - Congratulation to our new champ Ultimate Pain but I'm sure Roberto will get his rematch soon enough.
    -Austerio was the masked man?! Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't he attacked by the masked man when he first showed up at Five Star Attraction 2010?

Overall great show can't wait for the fallout.
    Good memory dude. Yes, Austerio did get attacked by the masked man at 5SA 2010. If I was a betting man, I'd say that Austerio is not really the original masked man, but just a carbon copy. In fact Austerio wasn't even around when the original Masked Man first his presence felt back in 2009.

SAWFT

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    Good memory dude. Yes, Austerio did get attacked by the masked man at 5SA 2010. If I was a betting man, I'd say that Austerio is not really the original masked man, but just a carbon copy. In fact Austerio wasn't even around when the original Masked Man first his presence felt back in 2009.
    The plot thickens! Could this be only the first twist in a mystery so shocking that it could shake CWA to it's foundations?...Or is it just a case of the booking team being forgetful? Also one does have to question the logic of why someone who already hides his identify using a mask starts wearing a second mask over his original mask.
    Last edited by An Original Name; 02-25-2012 at 11:54 AM.

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

Maybe he is playing mind games?

SAWFT

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    Maybe he is playing mind games?
    Or maybe his Gods told him to do it? No one knows what goes on in the mind of the demented Austerio....

But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

Status

I'm sure this is going to have a twist somewhere down the line. Excited to see where it goes!

Don't play the odds, play the man!

Thread Information