Thread: Brian Kendrick

Belgian Champion

Status

Brian Kendrick

Hey guys

I was just on the Impact Wrestling website and i saw that Brian Kendricks profile has been removed. I don't know if this is also against the rules. But did anyone heard something why he was removed? If they are cutting wrestlers i think it's a shame they let him go while there are more wrestlers that deserve the cut in Impact Wrestling

Status

Re: Brian Kendrick

He's only competed once since Bound for Glory. This is an obvious sign that he has parted ways with the company. Which begs the question is he ROH bound or do you think the WWE will welcome him back?

ITM

Status

I'm hopeful somebody steps in and quickly rectifys this. Kendrick is a great talent and a powerful X-Division figure. They pushed him hard around Destination X last year, I hope there is another reason as to why he hasn't been appearing.

Brush off my shoulders, but not 'cause it's colder
    Will it get better, now that we're older?
    Remember the feeling, a deeper emotion
    To be high as a mountain, as deep as the ocean

OOO YEAAAAAAH

Status

Quote Originally Posted by JoMosapien View Post
    He's only competed once since Bound for Glory. This is an obvious sign that he has parted ways with the company. Which begs the question is he ROH bound or do you think the WWE will welcome him back?
    If he has parted ways with the company, then WWE won't sign him because he's probably "too small", and I don't know if ROH would be interested or not. Look for him to just circle around the indies for awhile, maybe even go overseas if he wanted to.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Epic Andy View Post
    If he has parted ways with the company, then WWE won't sign him because he's probably "too small", and I don't know if ROH would be interested or not. Look for him to just circle around the indies for awhile, maybe even go overseas if he wanted to.
    I suppose that the WWE wouldn't use him properly anyways. ROH seems to be bulking up it's roster though and I think Kendrick would be a good fit possibly but more so if he was part of a team.ROH is a .hard company to gauge on who will make it or not as it has a solid roster all the time. The Indy's might be the best place for Kendrick maybe WWFX or something like many others have done lately.

I ain't gonna beg

Status

What? Andy are you kidding me? They wouldn't hire Kendrick because he's too small? Who is their World Heavyweight Champion?

They won't hire Kendrick because he had loads of heat and wanted to get himself fired..
    I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

On Vacation

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Epic Andy View Post
    They hired him before, twice. They have Danielson as the World Champ. I don't think "too small" matters.

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status

Kendrick's release hasn't been confirmed so until it is this thread be closed.

Thread Information